This app is a theme or skin app, which reverts the look of Rocket Player, our free android music player, back to its original chrome feel. With the Rocket Player Chrome Theme installed, Rocket Player can switch to this theme in the settings by choosing “Chrome”.
The Rocket Player Chrome Theme provides users with a light skin. Not everyone loves black themes, despite what some people say. :-)
Should you experience any problems using this theme, or have a suggestion for more themes, please catch us on Google+ or Twitter or email us.
Our website: www.jrtstudio.com
With Cast To UPnP/DLNA for GMusic, enjoy streaming your cloud Google Music uploaded by yourself and from the All Access subscription (including Radio) to: XBMC, DLNA TVs, PCs, WDTV Live, PS3 (from the XMB), Xbox 360 (including while playing games), Sonos, Android (with BubbleUPnP), various hifi gear from Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo, and many many more.
You may even have an UPnP / DLNA device to play to on your network without knowing it!
Playing music is as simple as selecting your favorite UPnP / DLNA device in the Google Play Music app Chromecast menu, and using the Google Play Music app for control.
You can control playback from:
- the Android Google Music app
- the iOS Google Music app
- Google Music running in the Chrome web browser
- emulates UPnP / DLNA devices as Chromecast devices that can be selected as devices to play to in Google Play Music's Chromecast menu
- play to UPnP / DLNA devices that are not renderers but that can browse media servers and play from their own user interface (PS3)
- play to web browsers and any desktop app able to play wav streams (VLC, foobar2000, ...)
- can run on any Android device on the network (eg not necessarily the device on which Google Play Music is running)
- can handle several Google Play Music instances running on different Android devices, playing to different UPnP / DLNA devices
Streaming is limited to 20 minutes per app launch. This limitation can be removed by purchasing the unlocker within the app.
NOTE: Cast To UPnP/DLNA for GMusic only works with Google Play Music and only with cloud music (no local files).
In case of a problem with a particular UPnP/DLNA device, please do not use the comment section for support but use the "email developer" link instead.
Also, keep in mind that many UPnP/DLNA devices have issues, and that something not working is not necessarily due to the app. It can be: a device issue, an Android issue, a WiFi issue, a router issue (yes routers have bugs too!).
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.