CALIBRATE dBLEVEL. If you don't calibrate it in a silent room you will get wrong results!!!!
INFORMATION: CALIBRATE dB Level before, More information at the bottom of this description.
Note: This is the full Version of dB Level with all the extras and premium features.
PLEASE GIVE RATE OUR APPS (5 *****) so we can continue to improve them.
- No Ads
- A graph showing the db trend
- A better compatibility for devices with a lower resolution (like the HTC Hero)
- We also tested dB Level with lots of different devices without any problems
Have you ever wondered how loud your car is?
Or how loud it was at your last party?
With this app you can do just that from now on, anytime, anywhere!
The app is based on the current calculations to determine the sound pressure level in dB.
Although we have tested the values with professional equipment, we can't ensure the
absolute correctness by international standard.
- Accurate calculation of the ambient noise in dB
- Works up to 100 dB (due the limitations of the different manufacturers)
- Display of current value, average and peak
- Display as numbers and diagram
- Refreshing-rate is adjustable
- Calibration function for external microphones
- Pause button to freeze the current values
Due to the limitations of Android, and all the different devices, it is really recommend to do a calibration the first time you start our app.
As the noise/sound increases, you'll see the indicator/pointer moving towards right (like speedometer).
Bar and Circular indicators are provided.
You can also view the graph of noise.
Different devices have different calibrations depending on the microphones, so there might be minute difference between the readings.
For any issues/suggestions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: