The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Recorder is only available on Google Play!
Turn your smartphone and tablet into an HQ audio recorder!
Customers say it is the best audio recorder app that money can buy and worth every cent.
Field Recorder provides easy-to-use presets for standard tasks like dictation or concert recording. However, it is actually designed for professional use as it provides more than 70 options to customize it to the given device and situation. Also, external microphones are supported.
• Recording, overwriting, continuing, and playing of wav files with mono and stereo
• Up to 4 seconds pre- and post recording. You won't miss any important stuff even if you are too late at the start button
• Auto start, stop, and continue, depending on loudness. The control signal can be filtered independently to optimize it for voices and other audio signals
• When recording, automatic stop at 4GB maximum file size and even seamless restart of a new file is available (activate auto start with a low threshold)
• High-precision stereo audio engine with minimum-phase shelving equalizers and stereo balance correction to compensate for flaws of the microphones. Also with recording booster, configurable limiters, soft clipping, and high-quality monitoring
• Wav player with volume maximizer, silent and audible fast-forward and fast-rewind, and low-latency random access to any play position via progress bar
• Stores recordings internally or on any chosen SD card (even if you have two or more SD cards installed). Default is SD card. Optionally makes recordings visible to your favorite player
• 9200 colors available for the metallic-brushed skin! Also, you choose round or rectangular LEDs, left-hand operation, the button size, and your favorite color for the LCD display
The First 15 Minutes
Use the Play Store 15 minute return period to check out if audio recording works on your phone. Especially, try the different inputs from "In:MicA" to "In:MicE".
Start with the presets which you select by touching "Factory". Probably, you find a preset in the cloud perfectly adapted to your smartphone! Then choose the various inputs (touch "In:MicA"). If you activate "Monitor", use headphones to avoid an acoustic feedback loop. Check without creating audio files, just by pressing the pause button, which activates the level meters. In the LCD you see a date/time string as the potential file name.
• The name of a modified preset is shown in the LCD in gray
• Play back uses the PlayLimiter and ignores the Monitor switch, so monitoring can be deactivated during recording
• Touch "time/position/free" label to show remaining recording duration
• Touch battery symbol to toggle between battery and CPU usage
• Touch "CLIP" to reset clip LEDs
• Touch meter to open its configuration menu
• The meter shows peak amplitudes or the start/stop control signal
• Active auto start overrules pressing the pause button
• The auto start/stop control signal filter with 1.5kHz is optimized for speech. 750Hz are better with high-frequency environmental noise, 3k reduces low-frequency influence
• Soft Clipping is active above -3dBFS
• Limiting and Soft Clipping work only if Boost is greater than 0dB
• Recording Boost above 20dB might produce hardware feedback loop (caused by weak power supply)
• Overwrite and Append modify existing recordings (warning can be switched on/off)
• Activate flight mode to reduce noise floor
We appreciate any help on localization for Japanese, Russian, French, Italian...
Select from hundreds of quality sounds, samples, atmospheres and more!
Select up to seven simultaneous sounds, audio files or microphone recordings! Plus add an eighth sound with an experimental video player now!
A one-of-a-kind musical palette creation tool.
Pick from the "Beats" category things like dubstep, house, dance plus many more. The "Atmosphere" category contains samples to flavor your audio creations.
★With the touch of one button your sound is either played once, looped forever or looped to a set time. And that's only one layer of your song! You can have up to seven layers! Choose a beat, then make some noises in the microphone.
★Easy to use for all ages! The young ones love it and so do the adults. Anyone can sing (at least to themselves). Make your own house mix to go along with your mood! Or a slow and soothing song for chilling out. Whatever your passion is you'll have fun playing with this app. After 1000's of positive installs we feel confident that this music playground app is good value!
★Get rid of that piano app and the drum kit one too. Here comes the new all-ages standard in mobile music interaction for inspiration and fun. BEST MUSIC MAKER APP FOR THE PRICE!!!
★ Give your ears some candy and your creative side a cookie cause you'll really enjoy creating with this program. A music creator with, background sounds and sound effects and a recorder. A good quality music maker to enjoy at anytime day or night! A DJ's friend or a beat boxers companion. You will have lots of FUN with this music creator.
★ Works great on any size screen or orientation on your tablet or phone.
★ Do you love music, singing or rapping? Are you a beat boxer? Then you'll find this app so handy on the go and inspirational. Imagine pulling out your phone and then bustin' a rhyme right then and there with a professional back up accompaniment
★ We could not find any mobile music app that could compare. There just isn't anything like this. No music or audio experience required. It's easy to understand and it's not sterile like many complicated loop machines.
★ Versatile and simple to use. An easy but powerful tool (almost like a game) for making, interacting and playing with music easily.
★★★HOW TO RECORD★★★ Currently there is no built-in recorder for the app but it does save all your selections and their values or states and volume levels etc. To save, first get things how you like them. Then HOLD PRESET 1 (when you do this the SAVE BUTTON appears). Preset 1 is now set to your selection. Hit STOP ALL, then PRESET 1 again to test if it stored. Once you understand that you can save up to 4 presets. Now all you have to do is tap the save presets button and after you enter a name, HOLD the button that says LONG PRESS TO SAVE. Now your hard work can be recalled anytime with the load button. If you hook the phones or tablets output to a PC you can record quite easily with Windows Sound Recorder or Garage Band on Mac. Simply hook your audio out from your phone into your line in or mic in on your PC and record away.
★★★EXTERNAL SPEAKERS★★★ Hook your phone or tablet to some speakers to fill your room and experience amazing clips and sounds. Use your Bluetooth speakers or a cable.
★★NO ADS★★ This app has no annoying ads or pop-ups (because we hate them too). We spent a lot of time and hard work in making this app I hope you can appreciate the low price to ensure a full experience.
★★NO PERSONAL DATA TAKEN, STORED OR USED★★The app was designed for function above all else. It does NOT take or store ANY personal details. It does not use Internet or WiFi for any reason other than updating. This program is NOT evil or malicious in any way. It was intended to be fun and interactive for musicians and the non-musical alike.
Note: All samples are Royalty free and DRM free and fun.
No ads. Full version.
512 up to 8192 frequency divisions (1024 to 16384 FFT size).
22 kHz spectrum range (can reduce down to 1 kHz for higher resolution).
Auto-scale or pinch to zoom, drag to pan.
Linear or logarithmic scales.
Peak frequency detection (polynomial fit).
Averaging, Min and Max.
Save CSV data files (uses Write External Storage Permission).
Free or snap to peak cursor .
Musical note indicator (green if within 5 cents, orange if within 10 cents).
Auto-scaling microphone input trace.
For best response on slower single core devices, keep the FFT size low.
It has various display modes of operation:
Amplitude : Displays a circle whose width and colour depend of the amplitude and tone of sound reaching the mic.
Spectrum: Displays various forms of spectrum showing the frequency and amplitude of the sound reaching the mic. Can be displayed using lines, linear scale, log scale of bar graph.
Also features a vibration feature where the phone vibrates when loud sounds are received.
More from developer
En los últimos años ha tenido la bendición de compartir más de 200 conciertos en vivo y más de 200 eventos evangelizadores.
Es también locutor y conductor de diversos programas de Radio y T.V. católicos.