Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
[ Key features ]
• Modular interface.
• Powerful microtonal (ultra-chromatic) sequencer.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• Multitrack WAV export.
• MIDI import/export.
• Mic/Line-in recording.
• Real-time recording of any types of sound events.
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
• It is also available for other systems (Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, etc.).
[ Brief instruction ]
The main menu - button with the SunVox icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another: first touch on source, second touch on destination.
REC button is only for notes and controller recording. If you want to record sound - use the Sampler module (and press REC button under the Sampler controllers).
Official SunVox homepage, user manual, video tutorials:
Publish your SunVox songs here:
Known solutions for some problems:
[ Built-in synthesizers & effects ]
• Analog Generator;
• DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
• FM synthesizer;
• MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects);
• Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
• SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
• Side Chain Compressor;
• 3Band equalizer;
• Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
• Loop (for glitch effects);
• Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
• Vorbis Player;
• and more ...
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to master GarageBand on your desktop computer, we're constantly trying to improve our apps. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
This app will help you do the following:
✓ Learn to auto tune your voice
✓ Create a song without knowing how to play music
✓ Create a ringtone for free
✓ Use the built-in guitar, piano, synths and drums
Through a series of 81 HD video lessons, audio expert Joey Biagas will show you how to setup and use external hardware, make and employ loops, and use Magic GarageBand and Learn to Play features on the desktop version of this Apple software.
Joey is an audio engineer with a degree in Audio Recording from California State University Dominguez Hills. He picked up his first guitar at age 16 and has been working on musical projects ever since. He wrote, produced and recorded two solo EPs under his band Setting Sunrise and wants to help you do the same!
+5 octaves piano keyboard
+128 instruments (Piano, Organ, Strings...)
+Adjustable piano keyboard width
+Record & Play
+Configurable Keyboard Shortcut
+8 songs to play and more with xPiano Share
+MIDI file import(α version)
*This piano app uses MIDI, so some keys may not sound, and quality and volume depend on devices.
*Please check you can download and install this app immediately after your purchase. After 15 minutes, you can not refund even if you fail to install it. See the website below when you encounter problems.
*If you have a licensing issue, please inform me.
piano, xpiano, keyboard, music, record, player, midi, mid
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
AD Free version version also available now.
We are back with an improved and upgraded Kids Garage Band 2.
Garage Band 2 for kids is a music app designed specially for pre school and nursery kids to experience various musical instruments such as piano, banjo, drum, xylophone, shakers and rattlers and play various instruments to create their own type of music and have an educational learning experience.
AD Free version version also available now.
A highly responsive piano, guitar strings, synths, reggae drums, vocals, strings and a lot more has been added to the classic app and a lot more is on its way.
Tap on any instrument to start playing.
Double tap to stop the instrument.
Tap and hold to play the piano keys and guitar strings repeatedly.
click "stop all" button to stop all playing sounds.
Its a free app so please give positive ratings to help us going and bringing you cool stuff for FREE:)
Thanks and have fun.
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.
A visual metronome with plenty of settings and extra functionality. This app has an animated metronome with a wide tempo range (10 - 400 BPM), options to set time signature, a beat indicator which indicates the current beat corresponding to the selected time signature, and the ability to let the metronome keep playing in the background.
Tap the tempo of a song and get an estimated BPM. A tap sound is played to make it easier to stay on beat.
This application also includes a Tempo & Pitch Calculator which is useful when pitch-shifting samples on a MPC or DAW (e.g., FL Studio).
- Visual metronome animation
- Set tempo from 10 BPM to 400 BPM
- Set time signature
- Beat indicator: Indicates the current beat corresponding to the selected timesignature
- Emphasize downbeat (accent on first beat)
- Tap tempo
- Preset Manager: Save/load presets
- Tap the beat of a song and get the BPM (and beat interval)
- Tap sound
- Beat/tap counter
- Automatic reset on extreme values/taps or 5 seconds inactivity
- Set preferred number of decimals (0-4)
Tempo & Pitch-shifting Calculator:
- Find the new tempo of a sample after pitch shifting it
- Find the pitch shift that corresponds to a tempo change
- Set preferred number of decimals (0-4)
This mobile metronome app is useful when practicing on an instrument, making beats on a MPC, working with DAWs like FL Studio and Logic Pro, etc.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to stop metronome when incoming calls are detected.
INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed for displaying ads
This version is ad-supported.
The full version is ad-free and is available here: http://goo.gl/z8Wsn
The grooves are divided in categories, so that you can easily select your genre and the speed to play your track.
Thanks to the organized and intuitive interface it’s possible to explore and choose among the tens available samples, the latter continues to increases and been updated.
The result is an incredible handy and useful app dedicated to any musicians would join this new experience.
NO HIDDEN COSTS: Chorus is totally free, and always will be.
NO ADS: We at Chorus firmly believe that ads hamper the user experience, so the app is totally bereft of ads.
NO DATA CHARGES: Connect your devices using either a mobile hotspot or a Wi-Fi network. Either way, Chorus never robs you of your precious mobile data.
UNLIMITED DEVICE SUPPORT: Ever had a friend tell you that your device just isn’t ‘loud enough’? Connect as many devices to the network as you want, so that you never have to strain your ears again.
UNLIMITED PLAYBACK TIME: Add either a single song or an entire PlayList; Chorus lets you have both a quick listen and a long session!
INTUITIVE INTERFACE: Get things done faster with our simple yet gorgeous interface.
GAPLESS PLAYBACK WITH REPEAT AND SHUFFLE: In love with a song? Repeat it forever using Repeat! Hate alphabetical playback? Turn on Shuffle, sit back and get pleasantly surprised with each track. You’ll always get the premium playback experience with Chorus.
SUPPORTS ANDROID 4+ AND iOS 7+: Chorus supports all devices running Android 4+, which constitute 90%+ of the total Android devices in the market. Add that to our iOS support, and you have a truly universal app!
SUPPORTS AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL SYNC: Sync manually, or let Chorus handle it for you. Either way, the music will always be in Chorus.
Got any ideas, suggestions or other feedback? We’re always excited to hear from you.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Also avaiable on iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/chorus/id894014439
This app includes:
- Chromatic notes ( All the notes including sharps and flats).
- Sober sounds.
- Realistic look and feel.
- Note mentor
- Simple tunes' notation to learn from.
- For all screen resolutions.
- For all age groups!
Have Xylo Fun!