*Support quick search and preview
*Title,artist and album editor
*Easy Cover with "lucky cover"
*Support mp3 m4a ogg flac editing.
*Automatically fetching all missing album cover.(beta)
*Support ID3v1,ID3v23 and ID3v24.
This is a professional ID3 tag editor, it can help you to fix the tags and covers. It works for most built-in players and other players that reading system database or ID3 tags, for example, "Music Online Lite" and "PowerAMP". Some players don't read the tags or system database in real time, the album cover may not show up in those players, you may consider sending feedback to your favorite player to support ID3 tag real time reading.
We use the standard ID3v23 format when you save the tags as it has the best encoding support.
This is the version without ads.
*Album art search powered by Yahoo!!
*Enhance album art (adjust brightness, contrast and crop)
*Edit tag information at ease
*Merge multiple tracks/albums with simple clicks
*Supports mp3, ogg, m4a.
*Supports multiple languages (English, Japanese, Bangla)
more will be added soon.
Tagger is new and the most simplest music tag editor for android. Its simple and beautiful interface stands out from other products in this range and surely worths a try. It also features with Yahoo powered image search to get you the perfect cover you deserve. On the other hand it also comes with a image editing tool kit, which allows you to enhance you image before applying it to the album. Merging albums and tracks can also be done at ease.
Tags: id3, music, edit, album, art, image, itag, tag, editor, half cycle, tagger, 日本語, bangla, english
Music Tag Editor is a brand new application designed to simplify the process of editing Mp3, Mp4, M4a, M4p, Ogg, Flac and Wma audio tag or grabbing album cover art.
• The simpliest album artwok downloader in market
• Manual tag editing
• Automatic tag fixing and album artwork finder
• Automatic song recognising and matching artworks
• Caching album cover art into android database due to aply changes
• Supports MP3 ID3 v1, ID3 v1.1, ID3 v2.2, v2.3 and v2.4
• Supports Mp3, Mp4, M4a, M4p, Ogg, Flac and Wma music files
• Multiple songs tag fixer and album artwok downloader
• Search songs by title, artist and album
• Powerfull cover art downloader engine
• Automatic buid-in media scanner
This is the simpliest mp3 tagger in Google Play Store!
Tidy up your music library; Material style.
‣ Designed with Material Design in mind, Taggr stands out from any other ID3 editor in the market with bold colors, print-like typography and context-defining animations.
From Title to Record Label; All is yours to fill.
‣ Taggr supports editing ID3 fields including (but not limited to) Album Artist, Track Number, Mood, Record Label and many, many more!
Change it once, see it everywhere.
‣ Unlike the majority of other ID3 tagging apps, Taggr writes every change you made into the MP3 file itself. So no matter where you choose to store your music, you will never lose a thing.
Not sure what song's you're editing? Preview it straight from the app!
‣ Unknown artist? Unknown album? Unknown title? No worries! Taggr provides a way for you to preview the song you're currently editing so that you know what to fill. No need to switch to a music player!
Give your music library a color (or two) by adding album arts.
‣ Say bye to ugly, blank album arts. You can now easily pick one with a click of a button using Google Images or Last.fm.. or choose them manually from your device's local storage. Your call.
Edit multiple songs all at once.
‣ Taggr supports multiple file editing to make sure you won't have to do the same thing twice. All changes will be applied to the files you've selected in an instant. ..and did I mention it'll also work for album arts?
Rearrange your music folders as you go; Automatically.
‣ With only a flick of a switch, Taggr could also help bring senses to your music folders. So say goodbye to messy and cluttered piles of unstructured folders and lean back; 'cause Taggr will do it automatically for you!
Rename your music files to reflect what's inside.
‣ Taggr could also automatically rename your saved music files to match the edit you make to its ID3 tag. Again, all you would have to do is flick the switch.
ATTENTION: Any MUSIC FILES THAT ARE STORED ON AN SD CARD ARE NOT GOING TO BE EDITABLE. As per Google's latest Android update, there's currently no officially-supported way to make this happen.
You can also search web and set information to tag easily using Tagger++'s search feature, and if you have Meridian Player's Verifier, you can also search Internet for album art.
This project uses jAudioTagger, under LGPL license.
Because it is a plug-in rather than the application, or Ver.1.6.0 or more of EQ players, Ver1.1.0 or more of EQ Player PRO is required.
And response format
Mp3, Mp4 (Mp4 audio, M4a and M4p audio) Ogg Vorbis, Flac
Delete or change the content of the Delete / SD card or change the content of the USB storage
- And you need to edit tags
This application is using JAudiotagger Library of LGPL.
Are you tired of wrong songtitles, missing or bad quality albumcoverarts of your Mp3s - then this application is the solution! It automatically tags your Mp3s by analyzing the files (no need for annoying typing) and adds high quality albumcoverarts to the songs.
This application serves perfectly for organizing your music library.
If you're not getting the expected results (tags are completely wrong) make sure your audio files are encoded with a sampling rate of 44100 Hz (CD quality). You can do this with my other free application:
Just select the files choose audio only, mp3 or m4a, a sampling rate of 44100 Hz and convert the files.
Gracenote MusicID® (www.gracenote.com) is used for music recognition.
Note: Currently on some phones and music player applications you need to reeboot that the changes in the Mp3tags become visible.
* Manual recording (on button push)
* Automatic noise activated recording
* Automatic Gain Control (AGC) fine adjustment and recording threshold levels
* Export to WAVe and MP3 / Share Tracks
* Auto consolidate multiple tracks
The covers will get highlighted when you pass the finger on top of them. Lots of options allow you to customize the display.
To install the application, make a long press on the home screen, choose wallpapers, then live wallpaper and finally "CoverArt Wallpaper".
This free version allows you to display 5 of your covers. To show all your albums, you will need to install the full version (Cover Art Live Wallpaper Unlocker).
== FAQ ==
Q. I see only black, nothing gets displayed
A. Make sure you have albums in your music library and that at least one of them has a proper cover art (there are other apps such as "cover art downloader" to do that for you)
자우림 정규/비정규 앨범에 수록된 노래들을 가사와 함께 유튜브로 들을 수 있습니다 ㅎ-ㅎ
유튜브 재생화면 우측상단에 별모양을 눌러 즐겨찾기로 등록하실 수 있어요!
9집 Goodbye, grief.
8집 陰謀論 (음모론)
제목 없는 음반 (Untitled Records) (EP)
7집 Ruby Sapphire Diamond
6집 Ashes To Ashes
5집 All You Need Is Love
4집 Jaurim 04
3집 Jaurim, The Wonder Land
1집 Purple Heart
자우림콘서트 <스물다섯, 스물하나>에 다녀오고 홀려서 만들어 보았습니다 ♥
* 일부 폰에서 유튜브 영상이 재생되지 않고 음악만 나오는 오류가 있는데 양해바랍니다
* 유튜브에 업로드되지 않은 곡의 경우 다른 영상이 나올 수 있습니다
개발자 연락처 :
- search by date
- NEW! search by title and author!
- find songs video on YouTube
- search lyrics
- share with friends!
keywords: hitlist, italia, hits,
classifica, top ten, musica,
canzoni, music, songs, hitstory,
hit-story, billboard, italian
This is not a tagger. It provides the following features:
* View release info by scanning the barcode
* Search for artists and releases
* View artist bios
* Submit tags and ratings
* Add and remove releases from your collections
* Submit barcodes
* Donate to the MetaBrainz Foundation via PayPal
★ Allows you to edit title, album, artist, genre, etc.
★ Picks album cover online or from your storage.
★ Supports MP3, Ogg, FLAC, M4A files.
★ Edit multiple files at once.
Please send me bug report instead of giving bad review or one ★ only. Giving bad review won't help this app getting better.
★ Tag for MP3 files is on standard (most compatible/widely used) version: ID3Tag ver. 2.3
★ For KitKat users: Ensure that you put your audio files inside internal storage to avoid file writing issue.
-directory or file selection
-fixes approving to avoid wrong transformations
-you can send a report about unsupported charset
-ID3V2&V1 tag support
-any external storage support
-separate fix for each tag part
-auto rescan library after saving
Music Tagger is also capable of organising and renaming your song files once they have been tagged.
Folders for artists and albums can be created and files renamed based on renaming structure selected from the given options.
Music Tagger automatically updates the Media Store Database when changes have been made to files to ensure changes reflect on all other media applications. Please take note that some music players use their own databases and may take longer to reflect changes to files, a manual update may need to be invoked within the application if it is possible.
Music Tagger Currently supports the following file formats MP3, FLAC , M4A and MP4 audio files only.
NOTE: This is a BETA Application it is currently still in development.
READ: If you are running KitKat writing to external storage will not work unless you have rooted your device and applied the SD card permissions fix. This is due to Google removing external write permissions from 3rd party apps on Android.
✓ Automatic Music Tagging using audio identification with metadata from MusicBrainz (currently only supports MP3 and M4A)
✓ Automatic Album Art Grabbing with art from MusicBrainz and other sources.
✓ Bing Image Search
✓ Manually search for music on the MusicBrainz database, apply album information and album art to music files (This does not allow you to download music.)
✓Selecting tracks in MusicBrainz and searching them on YouTube
✓ Batch Automatic Music Identification Tagging currently supports MP3s & M4A only
✓ Manual editing currently supports MP3s,FLAC, M4A and MP4-Audio
✓ Reading and editing ID3v1
✓ Reading and editing ID3v2
✓ Batch editing music files and albums
✓ Selective fields when batch editing
✓ Edit by Songs
✓ Edit by Artists
✓ Edit by Albums
✓ Enabling and Disabling ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags in MP3 files
✓ Applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Batch applying album art in android database to music files
✓ Applying album art from storage to files.
✓ Updates Android Media Store after changes are made to MP3, M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing FLAC tags.
✓ Reading and editing M4A tags.
✓ Reading and editing MP4-Audio tags.
✓ Reading an editing lyrics on MP3 M4A,MP4-Audio and FLAC files
✓ Automatic Lyrics Search
✓ Batch Lyrics Grabbing
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v1 to ID3v2
✓ Long press save to copy to from ID3v2 to ID3v1
✓ Changing character Encoding
✓ Long press files to delete
✓ Long press files to play
✓ Edit through third party file browsers
✓ Built in file browser
✓ Built in Media Scanner
✓ Automatic file and folder organisation and renaming based on artist names, album names and track numbers.
✓ Filename to Tag
If you experience any issues, I'd appreciate it if you would send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a post on this thread [ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=52640775#post52640775 ] explaining your problems before leaving a review. I’ll respond as soon as possible. This makes it easier and faster to fix bugs or make changes based on feedback.
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: