✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
StringApps's sheet music displays songs in musical notation and also play the song step by step.
With StringApps's Chromatic high precision Tuner, even beginners can tune the violin in different styles such as Carnatic, Western, etc. StringApps “Tuner” is a high precision chromatic tuner, which can be used for different musical instruments such as Violin. It also recognizes musical note for human voice.
StringApps is the perfect way to introduce a violin. StringApps “Violin Basic” provides basic information of Violin, finger positions and parts of violin.
“No Sheets” is a simple application that allows you to store the chord sheets of your favorite songs and play it at the desired tempo on your smart phone.
The chords and useful information are shown at the preset tempo as an accompaniment aid.
Create the chord files using a text editor (e.g. on a PC) according to this simple file format. Note that the last block must end with an empty line.
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Store the files in the “/mnt/sdcard/no_sheets” directory. Use the USB memory feature of the phone for example.
Run the program. Load file, set tempo and play!
The Virtual Sheet Music application has been specifically designed by professional musicians for professional musicians. Its new and optimized page turning system allows this sheet music application to be "really" used during live performances by making it unique in its genre.
Some key features of the Virtual Sheet Music application are:
- Over 50 high-quality free sheet music items included for off-line enjoyment.
- Browse our online complete catalog of high-quality digital sheet music to download and store titles on your device including PDF, MP3 files and Mp3 accompaniment files to play along with your Android phone or tablet.
- Display detailed information about any music item, and listen to MP3 files (over 40,000 files).
Turn pages of downloaded PDF files with just one touch - great for live performances.
- Members can access their music through the login feature and synchronize their downloads.
Some of the most popular items in the Virtual Sheet Music application include:
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Fur Elise by Beethoven
Meditation by Massenet
Canon in D by Pachelbel
Christmas Carols (over 250 versions!)
and thousands more.
Virtual Sheet Music offers high-quality digital, traditional and classical sheet music with MIDI and MP3 audio files to download and enjoy instantly and much more. Many of the Virtual Sheet Music items also include MP3 music accompaniment files which allow you to play along with your computer, iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. This application does require Internet connectivity to access the online catalog, so be sure to be connected via WiFi or to a LTE, 3G or EDGE network, otherwise you will be able to just browse the included titles or any other title you may have downloaded inside the “My Music” folder.
2. Be sure to have your Android system updated.
3. If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you personally. Thanks!
For more info, visit the Virtual Sheet Music website:
For feedback, support and questions:
It simultaneously plays MIDI music files, highlights the violin notes and highlights the sheet music notes.
This application is based on the original Midi Sheet Music by Madhav Vaidyanathan.
Midi Sheet Music Violin Edition targets the violinists, visuals for others instruments will be provided soon.
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
VRepertoire brings hundreds of classical compositions to your Android device.
- Enjoy the best selection of classical music on your device
- Listen to hundreds of pieces from the greatest masters of all times: Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, ...
- Watch the dynamic sheet music while listening to the performance
- Find classical compositions from different periods
- Download the free sheet music from the biggest online music library
If you like classical music, this is the best free app for you!
== Features ==
* Set Lists Function
* Quick search
* Sync with Dropbox
* Hands Free page turn with AirTurn BT-105
* Basic Annotations Function (beta)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
***Designed for 7 and 10-inch tablets***
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
== Coming Soon (new featured in the pipeline) ==
* Google Drive integration
* Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
* Half page turn in landscape view
* Support for more devices
* Ability to zoom
* Alphabetical scroll for faster navigation in All Charts
* Support for sub-directories (this is a biggy, so it's a while off, but we are working on it!)
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.4 =
* Bug fix for AirTurn users
* Bug fix for fuzzy PDFs issue
* Improved directory switching function
* Miscellaneous UI improvements
* Removed some devices from supported list, and fixed so app will force close instead of crash an unsupported device
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug fixes relating to memory management. Recommended upgrade.
* Bug fix - Dropbox Sync button kept turning itself back on in some scenarios. Now it will stay off if you turn it off!
* Better support for scroll on Set Lists screen. Useful while building long Set Lists.
* Better support for SD Card storage
* Better support for directory switching
* Bug fix - fixes exit whilst minimized on some devices
* Bug fix - improved memory management for large PDF files
= 1.0 =
* No internet connection required
* No ads
* Save your sheet music as pdf
* Load and save in MusicXML fil format, (to exchange your sheet music and tablatures with other software like Guitar Pro, finale, Sibelius, Musescore)
* Add your own soundfonts .sf2 files (there are lots of .sf2 files over the internet)
Is recomended to use 1 soundfont per instrument.
There are also programs to create your own soundfonts like polyphone.
* 64 soundfonts for free, download from here:
* More Info:
* USB Output
* USB recording
* USB capture notes
* USB program change
USB Output and USB recording are possible to test in lite version.
This app is compatible with USB MIDI interface that works without drivers on Windows or Mac
Music Trainer will show you random notes and you have to recognize them. If you're correct, the next note appears. If you make a mistake, just try again. It's a very simple but practical tool.
Seven clefs are supported:
- Mezzo Soprano
Also, you can choose random mode to change to a new clef on every note. The are several different random modes. The first one ('All') selects a new clef from all available clefs, the others include certain groups of clefs for specific uses (e.g. Piano, Strings etc).
If you are a musical genius, you can guess notes just by listening to them, instead of seeing the note on the screen. You can also just skip through the notes to see and memorize their names.
This app does not request permissions to access your phone ID, contacts, texts or other personal information. We respect your privacy.
Vibrate on mistakes.
More from developer
En los últimos años ha tenido la bendición de compartir más de 200 conciertos en vivo y más de 200 eventos evangelizadores.
Es también locutor y conductor de diversos programas de Radio y T.V. católicos.