“No Sheets” is a simple application that allows you to store the chord sheets of your favorite songs and play it at the desired tempo on your smart phone.
The chords and useful information are shown at the preset tempo as an accompaniment aid.
Create the chord files using a text editor (e.g. on a PC) according to this simple file format. Note that the last block must end with an empty line.
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Store the files in the “/mnt/sdcard/no_sheets” directory. Use the USB memory feature of the phone for example.
Run the program. Load file, set tempo and play!
✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
== Features ==
* Set Lists Function
* Quick search
* Sync with Dropbox
* Hands Free page turn with AirTurn BT-105
* Basic Annotations Function (beta)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
***Designed for 7 and 10-inch tablets***
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
== Coming Soon (new featured in the pipeline) ==
* Google Drive integration
* Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
* Half page turn in landscape view
* Support for more devices
* Ability to zoom
* Alphabetical scroll for faster navigation in All Charts
* Support for sub-directories (this is a biggy, so it's a while off, but we are working on it!)
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.4 =
* Bug fix for AirTurn users
* Bug fix for fuzzy PDFs issue
* Improved directory switching function
* Miscellaneous UI improvements
* Removed some devices from supported list, and fixed so app will force close instead of crash an unsupported device
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug fixes relating to memory management. Recommended upgrade.
* Bug fix - Dropbox Sync button kept turning itself back on in some scenarios. Now it will stay off if you turn it off!
* Better support for scroll on Set Lists screen. Useful while building long Set Lists.
* Better support for SD Card storage
* Better support for directory switching
* Bug fix - fixes exit whilst minimized on some devices
* Bug fix - improved memory management for large PDF files
= 1.0 =
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
The Virtual Sheet Music application has been specifically designed by professional musicians for professional musicians. Its new and optimized page turning system allows this sheet music application to be "really" used during live performances by making it unique in its genre.
Some key features of the Virtual Sheet Music application are:
- Over 50 high-quality free sheet music items included for off-line enjoyment.
- Browse our online complete catalog of high-quality digital sheet music to download and store titles on your device including PDF, MP3 files and Mp3 accompaniment files to play along with your Android phone or tablet.
- Display detailed information about any music item, and listen to MP3 files (over 40,000 files).
Turn pages of downloaded PDF files with just one touch - great for live performances.
- Members can access their music through the login feature and synchronize their downloads.
Some of the most popular items in the Virtual Sheet Music application include:
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Fur Elise by Beethoven
Meditation by Massenet
Canon in D by Pachelbel
Christmas Carols (over 250 versions!)
and thousands more.
Virtual Sheet Music offers high-quality digital, traditional and classical sheet music with MIDI and MP3 audio files to download and enjoy instantly and much more. Many of the Virtual Sheet Music items also include MP3 music accompaniment files which allow you to play along with your computer, iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. This application does require Internet connectivity to access the online catalog, so be sure to be connected via WiFi or to a LTE, 3G or EDGE network, otherwise you will be able to just browse the included titles or any other title you may have downloaded inside the “My Music” folder.
2. Be sure to have your Android system updated.
3. If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you personally. Thanks!
For more info, visit the Virtual Sheet Music website:
For feedback, support and questions:
It simultaneously plays MIDI music files, highlights the violin notes and highlights the sheet music notes.
This application is based on the original Midi Sheet Music by Madhav Vaidyanathan.
Midi Sheet Music Violin Edition targets the violinists, visuals for others instruments will be provided soon.
This free version is ad supported.
- Treble and/or Bass Clef Notes
- Practice and Quiz Mode
- Good quality piano samples
- Multiple Difficulty Level
- Random Notes Generation
- Different Notation option
Music Note Tutor Free
Copyright © 2013
Network Technology Tutor
With this app you can download the PDF sheet, the MIDI file and the MSCZ (music score format) of the song. This files are saved in the /media/audio/antmisbe folder of your SD card.
This arrangement is an applied example based on theory explained on FufioCat APP: Understand Jazz Chords (you can find it on android market).
It is suitable for piano players at beginner or intermediate level and for those who want to learn blues jazz.
The arrangement can be played inside the app and set as ringtone.
help you develop perfect pitch! With the help of this application, along with some determination from
you, you can learn the basics of how music works. The tutorial sections in this application are as follows:
Notes, Octaves, and Chords. The practice section in this application allows you to play along with the sheet music and audio to practice your skills. Also, There are evaluations after each tutorial to test your knowledge. We will continue to add more music to practice and more tutorial sections to this application so keep checking back and ENJOY!
More from developer
En los últimos años ha tenido la bendición de compartir más de 200 conciertos en vivo y más de 200 eventos evangelizadores.
Es también locutor y conductor de diversos programas de Radio y T.V. católicos.