Scan musical notes, automatically recognize the notes and hear the music play!
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
UPDATED: Now supports load/save and export to MIDI!
Note that loading from the image library is not supported, only loading previously saved captures.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
• Unlimited Set Lists
• Unlimited sheet music folders
• Syncs with Dropbox
• Hands Free page turn - compatible with AirTurn and PageFlip pedals
• Quick search
• No ads
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
Free vs Pro
Coming Soon (major features)
• Annotations (just a few months away)
• Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
• Google Drive Integration
NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7" and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music - you must provide your own.
The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app here: www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/downloads.html
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
Throw away your song books and start jamming with GuitarTapp today! Search and view 500,000+ guitar tabs, chords, ChordPro files, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs. Has autoscroll feature, large chords dictionary with diagrams and variations, save, open and edit tabs on SD card, transpose songs, create setlists, jam along with local MP3's and watch YouTube video lessons.
GuitarTapp is the only tab viewer capable of adjusting tabs to fit your screen's width, using the innovative IntelliWrap technique: this eliminates the need to scroll horizontally.
You'll find no other app with so many features, NO additional purchases required, NO subscriptions, FREE tabs library updates.
★ Quickly find chords, guitar tabs, power tabs, bass tabs and drum tabs for 500,000+ songs
★ Shows predictive search suggestions
★ Autoscroll: play along from the screen, using the song's duration to determine scroll speed
★ On-board chord dictionary: view chord diagrams and fingering alternatives for hundreds of guitar and ukulele chords, includes left-handed support.
★ Able to play the chords for reference
★ Transpose: quickly change the song key by transposing the chords up or down
★ IntelliWrap: eliminates horizontal scrolling by intelligently breaking up tabs and chords into screen-sized pieces
★ Able to play text tablature for quick reference
★ Favorites: save tabs on your SD card
★ Setlists: create and manage setlists for live performances
★ Power Tab support (are converted to text tabs)
★ ChordPro rendering engine for PDF-alike scores
★ NEW metronome
★ Find songs or video lessons on YouTube
★ Save and load tabs to/from SD card, and edit them!
★ Open your own files
★ 'White on black' option available for tab viewing; reduces battery consumption for some screens
★ Portrait and landscape modes supported
★ Adjustable tabs font size
★ Supports tablets: very useful as teleprompter / autocue for live performances on stage
★ Bluetooth pedals support for handsfree scrolling, turning pages, loading next song on setlist etc
★ Sync: synchronize your favorites and setlists to other devices running GuitarTapp
★ Send to e-mail
Buy now and get unlimited access to Android's ultimate guitar tabs collection! Additional keywords: Guitar Tabs, OnSong, SongBook.
★ IMPORTANT: Please e-mail us if you run into a bug, or would like a feature to be added. Do NOT ask questions in a review, as we are unable to reply to you! ★
A fun tool to help the mobile musician. Please note that you must add your own songs. The Playalongs app does not contain songs!
Have you ever played jazz music with the help of a Jamey Aebersold playalong, or maybe downloaded tracks from Jazzbacks? This application allows you to take that experience with you on your android phone or tablet. While the application doesn't provide content, it allows you to organize your charts of sheet music and associate them with songs in various formats so you can play along with the music. You can even record yourself playing to share with your friends!
- Create a playalong with one or more sheets of music as image files (png/jpg)
- Associate one or more songs with the playalong
- Organize all of your playalongs into playlists
- Record yourself playing along with the music
- Used on a tablet, this could also be used as an effective replacement for using a folder of sheet music
Is ClefTutor for me?
If you are a musician, yes!
• ALL MUSIC INSTRUMENTS including piano, keyboard, guitar, bass, violin, viola, cello, flute and anything else.
• ALL LEVELS of musicians from BEGINNER to PRO. Whether you don't know what a sharp or flat music note is, or you want to practice identifying the scale degrees of F# major on any clef, ClefTutor can teach and quiz you on it.
• ClefTutor was specifically designed to give music students YEARS of practice and study.
If you want a fun but serious music game to learn how to read sheet music, ClefTutor is the music note reading app you need.
• Easy-to-understand music theory lessons written by a music teacher.
• Treble, Bass, Alto and Tenor clefs covering all instruments.
• Supports note names, solfège (movable and fixed) and scale degrees.
• Improves your musical memory, speed and accuracy.
• Memorize the notes on the staff in all keys and common clefs. 31 Clef Quiz levels.
• Memorize ALL 30 major and minor key signatures. 14 Key Signature Quiz levels.
• Answer with buttons, a one-octave keyboard, or an 88-key piano.
• Random clefs and key signatures.
• Master the ledger lines. Custom ledger line settings.
• Custom options let you choose any combination of clefs, note ranges and more.
• Save settings and statistics for up to 4 users.
• Track practice time and progress with statistics.
• Designed for phones and tablets.
This app works with Adobe Air (a free app probably already on your device).
Keywords: music notes, musical notes, read music notes, musical notation, sheet music, piano sheet, music, notes music, music sheets, music games, quiz, test, flash cards, how to read music, beginner, musician, sight reading, sightreading, note reading, treble clef, bass clef, alto clef, tenor clef, staff, solfege, music theory, learn music, ear training, practice, memory, trainer, study, learn, practice, piano, keyboard, violin, guitar, bass, cello, viola, flute, keys, key signatures.
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
Sheet Music, Lyrics, Midi for over 800 songs
will grow as large as apk size and interest permit
updates will add songs from publisher, user submissions, and user suggestions
Popular Folk songs in the public domain so no royalty worries.
Sheet Music for each melody.
Lyrics for each melody. (with a few exceptions)
Midi for each melody.
Create a favorites list to get to your songs faster.
With your sheet music on your Android device, you always have your songs with you. Is there a melody you want? Users can submit songs in Lilypond or MusicXML format. Or suggest a song. Naturally submissions will be included more quickly than suggestions. The app will grow within the Google limit on apk size, and as long as new songs can be found, submitted, and suggested. Listen to the midi so you have an idea of how to play the song. Lyrics so you or others can sing along. And sheet music so you can play the melody.
A great value for only $4.99
Designed to aid composing and editing your own music prior to punching the paper strips for Music Boxes, MBC allows you to compose, edit, preview, play, save and share your creations via Twitter, Facebook, Email or local file transfer.
- Built for Tablets and Phones
- Supports 15, 20 and 30 note music boxes.
- Share your compositions with others via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
- Multiple undo
- Disable Notes for temporary changes
- Ripple edits
- Save and Load (access the save location via iTunes File Sharing/Android local storage)
- Sounds sampled from physical Music Boxes
- Save strip to JPG/PDF file.
- MIDI export and import
The physical Music Boxes with the punchable paper strips are great fun - what I found was missing was an easy way to preview either transpositions or original creations. This aims to fill that gap but it's also a fun music creation tool in it's own right. Compatible with the types of music box you can purchase from Grand Illusions or Kikkerland (the Sankyo 33 not box is not currently supported - but it is in the works).
There is a growing library of strips that can be loaded into the app:
For an example of a shared composition:
Demo of composing, printing, punching an playing:
Rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevice.
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store
To put sheet music onto your device:
* Plug your tablet into a computer.
* Create a new folder called "Sheet Music"
* Copy your sheet music into this folder. Each song/piece should have a folder containing all the pages for that piece.
The app comes with some sample piano pieces.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Transpose any score
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner (http://goo.gl/6PxSWg)
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
The Virtual Sheet Music application has been specifically designed by professional musicians for professional musicians. Its new and optimized page turning system allows this sheet music application to be "really" used during live performances by making it unique in its genre.
Some key features of the Virtual Sheet Music application are:
- Over 50 high-quality free sheet music items included for off-line enjoyment.
- Browse our online complete catalog of high-quality digital sheet music to download and store titles on your device including PDF, MP3 files and Mp3 accompaniment files to play along with your Android phone or tablet.
- Display detailed information about any music item, and listen to MP3 files (over 40,000 files).
Turn pages of downloaded PDF files with just one touch - great for live performances.
- Members can access their music through the login feature and synchronize their downloads.
Some of the most popular items in the Virtual Sheet Music application include:
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Fur Elise by Beethoven
Meditation by Massenet
Canon in D by Pachelbel
Christmas Carols (over 250 versions!)
and thousands more.
Virtual Sheet Music offers high-quality digital, traditional and classical sheet music with MIDI and MP3 audio files to download and enjoy instantly and much more. Many of the Virtual Sheet Music items also include MP3 music accompaniment files which allow you to play along with your computer, iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. This application does require Internet connectivity to access the online catalog, so be sure to be connected via WiFi or to a LTE, 3G or EDGE network, otherwise you will be able to just browse the included titles or any other title you may have downloaded inside the “My Music” folder.
2. Be sure to have your Android system updated.
3. If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you personally. Thanks!
For more info, visit the Virtual Sheet Music website:
For feedback, support and questions: