The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It has various display modes of operation:
Amplitude : Displays a circle whose width and colour depend of the amplitude and tone of sound reaching the mic.
Spectrum: Displays various forms of spectrum showing the frequency and amplitude of the sound reaching the mic. Can be displayed using lines, linear scale, log scale of bar graph.
Also features a vibration feature where the phone vibrates when loud sounds are received.
Widget with different themes for quick record.
Play and manage the recorded files.
Auto delete 1,7,30 days.
Sending Email with records.
Changing the recording folder.
Set the maximum file size.
Set the maximum length of a file.
You can split files.
You can set the timer.
Starting the recording schedule.
Recording when the phone goes into sleep mode.
There are ads, but the program for free. Although if you do not have Internet, then there is no advertising. And for a few dollars you can get rid of the ads.
- On different phones audio source is different. If you have any problems, try to use an "Mic" audio source.
- If the phone goes into sleep mode and stops recording, then turn off the power saving mode.
No ads. Full version.
512 up to 8192 frequency divisions (1024 to 16384 FFT size).
22 kHz spectrum range (can reduce down to 1 kHz for higher resolution).
Auto-scale or pinch to zoom, drag to pan.
Linear or logarithmic scales.
Peak frequency detection (polynomial fit).
Averaging, Min and Max.
Save CSV data files (uses Write External Storage Permission).
Free or snap to peak cursor .
Musical note indicator (green if within 5 cents, orange if within 10 cents).
Auto-scaling microphone input trace.
For best response on slower single core devices, keep the FFT size low.
Recommended by "Sound and Vision" magazine.
Features 1/1, 1/3 & 1/6 octave RTA modes, Leq (wideband, Octave, variable duration), RT60 (wideband, Octave), Spectrogram, Peak frequency, Fast, Medium & Slow filters, Flat & A/C Weighting and film industry X Curve, Averaging, SPL Chart Recorder, Noise Criteria, White/Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle, Sweep, Ramp and Impulse signals & loudspeaker polarity checker. RTA Store & Load, Hann windows, "Keep Screen On", pinch to zoom, scroll to center.
Exclusive ISO 1/3 Octave Calibration - correct for your phone's microphone response. Octave calibration discs are moved up or down to obtain a flat response, and match the overall SPL to that of an external meter. Save/Restore of Cal files (Dayton Audio iMM-6 also supported).
Use: home theater, audio engineer, car audio, etc
AudioTool FFTs sets of samples recorded at the microphone. Aliasing reduced by Hann windowing. SPL calculated in realtime. Spectra may be saved as files on the SD card, then loaded and displayed with the live spectrum. The "Store" button stores the current live spectrum - "Load" shows a list of stored spectra to select.
To hide the buttons, tap the screen. To restore them, tap again. To zoom the scale, pinch the screen. To move the scale, drag it up or down (left or right).
The deciBel meter uses IIR filters and exponential averaging to calculate Flat, A and C weighted response at speeds of Fast, Medium and Slow speeds.
A pair of cursors can be shown on the RTA and Chart Recorder displays: each can be moved to any position, and will display the SPL & time/frequency values there. Initially, both cursors are positioned mid-screen - simply drag them to a new position with the fingertip. The cursors can be turned on and off in the Menu.
The loudspeaker polarity checker can be used to check whether a loudspeaker is wired in phase: connect the AudioTool output to the speaker under test, select "Polarity" from the signal generator screen, then return to the RTA screen. If the speaker is out of phase (polarity reversed) AudioTool will show "Pol ---", otherwise "Pol +++" if the speaker is in phase.
The Noise Criteria (available from the Menu) function shows a set of NC contours overlaid on the 1/1 Octave RTA display and the calculated real time current NC value is also shown.
The Chart Recorder shows a moving trace of the SPL measurements over the last few minutes.
RT60 measurements can be made by starting the RT60 component using the "RT60" button, and then using a loud clap (or similar) to trigger the measurement. RT60 can also be used with Pink Noise from the AudioTool generator. RT60 times measure how much reverberation or echo there is in a room or auditorium.
The Signal Generator generates White and Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle and Ramp waves, Sine Wave Sweeps and Impulses. The generator uses multiple cycled buffers, refreshed randomly so ensuring truly random White/Pink noise. Pink Noise algorithm uses Kemmet's method to adjust White into Pink.
The frequency accuracy of the generated periodic signals is typically around 1%. Sine wave fidelity is good throughout most of the audio range. Other signals' leading and trailing edges show ringing and decreasing frequency response artifacts in the upper ranges, depending on the Android used.
Please consult the online manual for complete descriptions of the AudioTool features:
Please join the friendly AudioTool Discussion Group to request features, find Calibration files, or report problems. Feedback is always welcome:
Disclaimer: AudioTool's performance depends on your Android hardware, and is not guaranteed to meet any audio measurement or safety standards.
Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
The Voice Jammer adds a slight delay to the your voice which causes many people to stutter and stumble over their words and 'jam' their voice.
ATTENTION: Use a headset/headphones to avoid mic to speaker feedback!
Record_Audio: Voice Jammer needs to be able to hear you to replay the delayed audio.
Wake_Lock: This app is not very touch-interactive, so it needs wake lock to stay awake, just yelling at the device isn't gonna cut it.
Internet/Access_Network_State: Used to acquire Admob adverts.
Locate open-mic venues in & around London.
Contains detailed information about venue, location, times, styles etc.
Use your internet or GPS to locate your nearest venue, including the best route to get there.
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
Records to mp3, ogg, wma, flac and opus formats are interrupted every 3 minutes (there is no limit for the wav format). Simply press the pause button to continue recording or remove this limitation in the In-App Purchase section.
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone and audio editor for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only application on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
search keywords: dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recorder, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag
similar apps: voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity
Give it a try!! All suggestions are welcome! Please email me and give feedback if you have any improvement ideas etc..
!!! IMPORTANT !!!:
All extra post-processing features work only if you choose WAV as file format.
- Gain control
- Sound auto-leveling
- Noise reduction
- Auto cut-out silence (skip silence) feature while recording voice (for high quality WAV files)
- Audio source selection (Main MIC, Camera MIC, Voice Call - voice call recording !!! )
- Recording to Wave, MP4, 3GP
- Adjustable sample rate (8000 to 44100 - from space saver to high quality)
- Mono and Stereo mode
- Codecs selection
- Recording in background (Back button closes app, but recording remains active)
- Pause support for WAVE format
- Adjustable storage folder and file name prefix
- Record time limited only by storage capacity
- Share option via email, Google Drive, Dropbox etc..
- All recordings visible on your PC, when USB connected
- Home screen widget (one press recording)
- Sound visualization
- Short notes (description) for recordings
- More audio formats (OGG, FLAC etc..)
voice recorder, high quality, skip silence, wav, voice memo, voice notes
KZ Simple Voice Recorder
Simply records everything !
Bugs and feedback to: email@example.com
Record voice notes, songs, sermons, music, talks, or even concerts in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling — it's much better than your pre-installed sound recorder app. Unleash the true quality of your device's microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Home screen widgets — start recording with just a tap
★ Changeable bit rate — up to 320 kbps
★ Selectable microphone (front or back/rear)
★ Alternate recording icon — prevent unwanted attention
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when storage free space reaches a customizable limit
★ Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD card. Share them via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or store online via Evernote, Dropbox, Catch, Google Drive and more, if you have those apps installed.
Try the free version: Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Free).
– Recording phone conversations is not supported.
– Not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. Try the Free version first to ensure that this app meets your needs. Some devices are forced to record in slightly lower quality.
– Widgets are enabled only if this app is installed on the phone, not SD Card or USB Storage. Go to Android Settings → Apps to move it to the phone if you want to use widgets.
– Upon first launch, a license check to Google Play will be done. You'll need an Internet connection for this one-time check. No personal data is transmitted to us.
If you are not satisfied, just email me and you will get 100% refund!
Used app permissions
– Full Internet access — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data is sent.
– Read phone state and identity – to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not obtained.
– Modify/delete USB Storage/SD Card contents — to store the recordings
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Similar apps: Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, Virtual Recorder. Also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.