The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It has various display modes of operation:
Amplitude : Displays a circle whose width and colour depend of the amplitude and tone of sound reaching the mic.
Spectrum: Displays various forms of spectrum showing the frequency and amplitude of the sound reaching the mic. Can be displayed using lines, linear scale, log scale of bar graph.
Also features a vibration feature where the phone vibrates when loud sounds are received.
Widget with different themes for quick record.
Play and manage the recorded files.
Auto delete 1,7,30 days.
Sending Email with records.
Changing the recording folder.
Set the maximum file size.
Set the maximum length of a file.
You can split files.
You can set the timer.
Starting the recording schedule.
Recording when the phone goes into sleep mode.
There are ads, but the program for free. Although if you do not have Internet, then there is no advertising. And for a few dollars you can get rid of the ads.
- On different phones audio source is different. If you have any problems, try to use an "Mic" audio source.
- If the phone goes into sleep mode and stops recording, then turn off the power saving mode.
Recommended by "Sound and Vision" magazine.
Features 1/1, 1/3 & 1/6 octave RTA modes, Leq (wideband, Octave, variable duration), RT60 (wideband, Octave), Spectrogram, Peak frequency, Fast, Medium & Slow filters, Flat & A/C Weighting and film industry X Curve, Averaging, SPL Chart Recorder, Noise Criteria, White/Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle, Sweep, Ramp and Impulse signals & loudspeaker polarity checker. RTA Store & Load, Hann windows, "Keep Screen On", pinch to zoom, scroll to center.
Exclusive ISO 1/3 Octave Calibration - correct for your phone's microphone response. Octave calibration discs are moved up or down to obtain a flat response, and match the overall SPL to that of an external meter. Save/Restore of Cal files (Dayton Audio iMM-6 also supported).
Use: home theater, audio engineer, car audio, etc
AudioTool FFTs sets of samples recorded at the microphone. Aliasing reduced by Hann windowing. SPL calculated in realtime. Spectra may be saved as files on the SD card, then loaded and displayed with the live spectrum. The "Store" button stores the current live spectrum - "Load" shows a list of stored spectra to select.
To hide the buttons, tap the screen. To restore them, tap again. To zoom the scale, pinch the screen. To move the scale, drag it up or down (left or right).
The deciBel meter uses IIR filters and exponential averaging to calculate Flat, A and C weighted response at speeds of Fast, Medium and Slow speeds.
A pair of cursors can be shown on the RTA and Chart Recorder displays: each can be moved to any position, and will display the SPL & time/frequency values there. Initially, both cursors are positioned mid-screen - simply drag them to a new position with the fingertip. The cursors can be turned on and off in the Menu.
The loudspeaker polarity checker can be used to check whether a loudspeaker is wired in phase: connect the AudioTool output to the speaker under test, select "Polarity" from the signal generator screen, then return to the RTA screen. If the speaker is out of phase (polarity reversed) AudioTool will show "Pol ---", otherwise "Pol +++" if the speaker is in phase.
The Noise Criteria (available from the Menu) function shows a set of NC contours overlaid on the 1/1 Octave RTA display and the calculated real time current NC value is also shown.
The Chart Recorder shows a moving trace of the SPL measurements over the last few minutes.
RT60 measurements can be made by starting the RT60 component using the "RT60" button, and then using a loud clap (or similar) to trigger the measurement. RT60 can also be used with Pink Noise from the AudioTool generator. RT60 times measure how much reverberation or echo there is in a room or auditorium.
The Signal Generator generates White and Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle and Ramp waves, Sine Wave Sweeps and Impulses. The generator uses multiple cycled buffers, refreshed randomly so ensuring truly random White/Pink noise. Pink Noise algorithm uses Kemmet's method to adjust White into Pink.
The frequency accuracy of the generated periodic signals is typically around 1%. Sine wave fidelity is good throughout most of the audio range. Other signals' leading and trailing edges show ringing and decreasing frequency response artifacts in the upper ranges, depending on the Android used.
Please consult the online manual for complete descriptions of the AudioTool features:
Please join the friendly AudioTool Discussion Group to request features, find Calibration files, or report problems. Feedback is always welcome:
Disclaimer: AudioTool's performance depends on your Android hardware, and is not guaranteed to meet any audio measurement or safety standards.
Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
No ads. Full version.
512 up to 8192 frequency divisions (1024 to 16384 FFT size).
22 kHz spectrum range (can reduce down to 1 kHz for higher resolution).
Auto-scale or pinch to zoom, drag to pan.
Linear or logarithmic scales.
Peak frequency detection (polynomial fit).
Averaging, Min and Max.
Save CSV data files (uses Write External Storage Permission).
Free or snap to peak cursor .
Musical note indicator (green if within 5 cents, orange if within 10 cents).
Auto-scaling microphone input trace.
For best response on slower single core devices, keep the FFT size low.
The Voice Jammer adds a slight delay to the your voice which causes many people to stutter and stumble over their words and 'jam' their voice.
ATTENTION: Use a headset/headphones to avoid mic to speaker feedback!
Record_Audio: Voice Jammer needs to be able to hear you to replay the delayed audio.
Wake_Lock: This app is not very touch-interactive, so it needs wake lock to stay awake, just yelling at the device isn't gonna cut it.
Internet/Access_Network_State: Used to acquire Admob adverts.
Bugs and feedback to: email@example.com
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
- Pitch shifting (new)
- Automatic formant correction (new)
- Formant shifting (new)
- Change correction speed
- Set a recording as your ringtone
- Automatic pitch correction
- Re-process any of your recordings to different keys without re-recording
- Share your songs with your friends
- 48 keys to choose from
- Clip LED to prevent microphone overload
Future versions will include the following features:
- Import background tracks from your phone to sing with
- Import vocal tracks from your phone that you have recorded elsewhere (like your PC)
- Convert your recordings to mp3 for easy sharing
- Upload recordings directly to Facebook
- Have something else you want me to add to this list? Let me know!
1) Storage - Required to save your recordings to your SD card
2) Network communication - Required for AdMob
3) Hardware controls - Required to record audio
4) System tools - Required to keep your phone running while recording and to set your ringtone
5) Development tools(Jelly Bean) - This is a new permission that goes along the Storage permission. It is needed to read and write from your SD card
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thanks!
This is the pro version, which lets you use any MP3 as a background beat and removes advertisements.
* Download and record over free background beats
* Sing over any MP3 in your phone's library (pro version only)
* Share songs via email
* Set songs as your Ringtone
* Freestyle mode
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook facebook.com/tunemeapp
* Record Audio - to access the device microphone
* Full Internet Access - to download free background beats
* View Network State - to download free background beats
* Read Phone State And Identity - advertisements (Admob) require this permission
* Modify USB And SD Card Contents - songs are saved on the SD card
* Modify Global System Settings - to set songs as ringtones
* Market Billing Service - to purchase extra background beats
* Discover Known Accounts - to purchase extra background beats
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
In settings you can choose if to record in 3gpp for saving storage space, or wav for high quality. Here you can also choose what sample rate you want for the recording.
You can choose your own file prefix, and select to auto-save for fast and easy recording.
Settings also allows you to prevent the screen from turning off while the app is open (as long as the app is in
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.