You can configure shortcuts on the Home screen to play media of your choice.
To get started just open Macronos and press the plus icon in the title bar.
Choose music, select players, set volume and save the macro.
It will then be added to your Home screen as a shortcut.
For detailed instructions, see the user guide:
* [ROOT + KITKAT or LOLLIPOP] Android Audio to Sonos - Streams all Android audio to Sonos.
* Stream music from Dropbox to Sonos.
* Pause or fade-out Sonos players when you make or receive phone calls.
* Wi-Fi play - Starts playback when arriving home.
* Megaphonos - Turns your device into a Sonos megaphone.
* NFC tag support. Start music with NFC tags.
* Podcast support. Plays latest or specific podcast on Sonos from RSS feed.
* 'Control' shortcut. From 'Control' you have access to the most common controls, existing macros and music. Hide players with parental control. Maximum volume levels.
* Alarm feature to run a macro at a given time or repeating.
* Controls multiple households.
* Tasker, Locale, Llama (Locale plugin) integration for automated Sonos control.
Support for streaming all Android audio to Sonos [ROOT]:
* Only for rooted devices running KitKat (4.4.2) or Lollipop.
* It supports Grooveshark, Spotify, Soundcloud, MOG, Rdio, YouTube, VEVO, Poweramp, and so on...
* If you are using a third party ROM like CM 11, then it is not guaranteed to work. (If it doesn't work, then you can get a refund. So just try it).
* See how to use it from the "Cast screen" menu: http://youtu.be/ewYvHI2hPT0
* Installation guide: https://sites.google.com/a/youtec.dk/macronos/home/android-audio
* Select group from the action bar or by long-pressing the group button on one of the players.
* Open the navigation drawer 5 times to disable the "Hide players" menu option (Parental control).
* Access music or existing macros from the navigation bar.
* Create "Sonos Favorites" with the music from your music services (Spotify, Rhapsody, Google Play Music etc.) to be able to configure a macro to play it.
* Place the phone on the NFC tag just before pressing the Save button. Then press Save when "NFC tag detected" is displayed.
* For music services like Pandora, Songza, LastFM etc. you start the station and select it using the Now Playing menu when configuring a macro.
* When choosing Podcasts from the Music menu, select the menu on the right and choose "Use latest podcast". This will play the newest podcast from that feed.
* The macro shortcut icon indicates how many and what players were selected.
* Use the volume buttons on your phone or tablet to adjust the volume while the macro is executing ("Starting playback..." is showing).
* When adding or removing Sonos players from your home, please edit your macros, let it find all players and save it.
Macronos is not affiliated with Sonos, Inc.
Sonos and its product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sonos, Inc.
Questions or beta releases:
If you have questions or want beta releases of Macronos, join the following group and press "Testing opt-in":
Bugs or feature requests, e-mail: email@example.com
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time multiband spectrum analyzer UI.
* Real-time RMS UI.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
A convenient app for easy, automatic setting of sounds as ringtones/alarms etc.
02.Spring from The Four Seasons/Vivaldi
05.Cello Suites No.1 Prelude/Bach
06.Pomp and Circumstance March No.1/Elgar
07.Eine Kleine Nachtmusik 1st mov/Mozart
08.Rhapsody in Blue/Gershwin
Sound reproduction, ringtone settings etc. cannot be performed with this app alone.
Please download the free app "MU-TON -Ringtone Library-".
The brand new official Mandatory Mobile App is now available! Stream our music, see pictures, check out our bio, and share it all with your friends. Stay connected for the latest updates from Mandatory on your mobile device with our free Mobile App.
See you on your Phone,