You must update Dood's Music Streamer to version 1.2.5 or higher and you must have internet when removing ads. If the ad remover confirms ads has been removed but you still see ads, do a full restart of Dood's Music Streamer by "Force Stop".
How to "Force Stop": Navigate to Settings (not in Dood's Music Streamer) -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Dood's Music Streamer -> Force Stop.
No hassle with PORT Opening on your firewall. HomeDJ works without opening TCP port on your Home Network.
=== DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FIREWALL/ROUTER CONFIGURATION ===
** Dynamic Playlist called MIX or also known as Radio mode based on currently playing song;
** Streaming to your devices in MP3, OGG, FLAC (Lossless);
** Supports any music file formats, for example MP3, WPC, WMA, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AAC, APE, WavPack, and CUE sheets;
** Supports 16, 24, and 32 bit audio files;
** Supports any sampling frequency and even 96, and 192 KHz audio files;
** Gapless playback of Albums on Android 2.3 and up;
** Cross-fade mode between songs;
** Temporary caching music on your Android device for playing offline;
** Allows you to download (pin) song to keep song on the device;
** Browse your music collection by Genre, Artist, Album, and Folder;
** Multiple streaming quality options;
** Multiple sorting options;
** Quick Search;
** Quick Customer Support Service;
** Demo Mode; (Just a few thousands of songs for demonstration only)
Based on Archive.org (the Live Music Archive), it offers live recordings (etree) by thousands of artists, 100% free and 100% legal. Hundreds of new recordings are added daily so you will never run out of music to listen!
LMS is the successor of iLiveMusic Archive. Where iLiveMusic Archive left off, LMS picks up. None of the bugs present in iLiveMusic remain in LMS.
By the way, Live Music Streamer is 100% FREE and has 100% UNLIMITED access.
- 100% free & unlimited (no limits whatsoever! Listen as much as you like)
- 75.000+ live recordings and 4000+ artists.
- No need to download the music, listen directly by streaming
- Gapless playback! No gaps between songs.
- Bookmark artists and recordings by adding them to your favorites
- Search artists to browse to them quickly
- Search recordings by date, taper name and venue
- Displays recording info (such as taper name and notes), ratings and reviews
- Multitask support
- Contains recordings as early as 1959
- Displays source of recordings so you can pick the best quality
- Continued development (feel free to get in touch to let me know your wishes or leave a rating!)
Updates compared to iLiveMusic Archive:
- Bug fixes and more bug fixes
- Faster loading
- Smaller size
- Better and cleaner code (For those that understand: pages are made w3c strict and checked with Google Pagespeed)
- Uses the new “ActionBar” menu
- Better device compatibility (Android 2.1+)
Artists include: John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Grateful Death, moe., Ryan Adams, Brett Dennen, Hot Buttered Rum, Smashing Pumpkins, ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, The Brew, Matt Nathanson, Tristan Prettyman, Tyler Hilton, 311, Tea Leaf Green, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Umphreys McGee, Matisyahu, Elliott Smith, John Mayer Trio, Disco Biscuits, Eric Hutchinson, Bushwalla, Little Feet, Andrew Bird, Phil Lesh and Friends, the Dead, String Cheese Incident, Maroon 5, Cowboy Junkies, Tim Reynolds, John Butler Trio, Strangefolk, G. Love and Special Sauce, Max Creek, Drive-By Truckers, North Mississippi Allstars, Blues Traveler and many, many more...
Genres include: singer song-writer, rock, hard-rock, blues, pop, soul, classical, death metal, house, folk and every other possible genre in the world.
Your favorite artist is pretty much bound to be on here!
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.