Easy to use app with instant Track Info and share function.
Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!
To see track info, press long and click "track info".
To share radio stations, press long and click "share"
Wherever you are, the most music from top Gypsy online radio stations is with you!
This is a FREE ad supported App, but without any annoying push ads!
I recommend a fast internet connection for top app performance. Wifi, 4G, etc.
I have tested the app and all stations are working without skipping. If you still find errors, please report them to me.
Thank you and enjoy!
NOTE! If you see "Error Accessing Audio File", after "buffering", please try again later! Some stations are not a 100% reliable and/or have a max. limit of listeners.
When you exit the app while a radio station is still active and playing, you can see a small music note in the notification bar. That is how you can get back to the app and either stop or change the station. App will not be listed in Task Manager.
INTUITIVE, POWERFUL, EFFICIENT.
Mozart's Friend includes an interactive music library with over 1,200 scales, modes and chords for every music key signature, complete with piano view and neck view for 6, 7 or 8-string guitar and 4, 5 or 6-string bass. Notes and intervals are labeled using music theory conventions, making Mozart's Friend a great companion for the composer or music student. One-touch audio demonstrations provide interactive ear training.
The chromatic tuner function tracks notes quickly and accurately, even against background noise, giving a clear view of your tuning from across the room.
Mozart's Friend includes the first metronome with fully programmable tones and intervallic beats, allowing you to quickly outline a chord to play along with. Transpose keys easily in a single swipe.
Jam Tracks, a one-touch backup band! Just select a musical style and you're up and running. Tailor your track on the fly quickly and precisely with adjustable tempo and key!
At just 0.74 MB, no other app has made so much power available in such a lightweight and easy-to-use companion. Mozart's Friend was designed to be the one source for all your musical essentials. Save hundreds of dollars on devices and educational materials. No more wires, batteries or books to carry around.
- Precisely dial in any tempo using the slider and fine tune keys
- Tap Tempo feature acquires beat quickly and accurately
- Odd and complex time signatures like 7:8 and 9:8 time
- Adjustable volume and tone
- Adjustable visual feedback
- Choose any musical interval between the offbeats and downbeat
- Automatically mutes the metronome during incoming calls and other foreground events
Chromatic Guitar Tuner:
- Fast, smooth note tracking
- Accurate to +/- 0.8 cent
- Precise frequency display
- Easy-to-read large readout and sharp/flat indicators for handsfree operation from far away
- Uses your Android device's built-in mic
- Resistant to noise compared to other tuners
- Over 1,200 scales, modes and chords in every key signature
- All notes and intervals labeled using music theory conventions, including double sharps and flats
- One-touch ear training with audio demonstrations
- Piano view and fretboard views for 6, 7 or 8-string guitar and 4, 5 or 6-string bass
- Save user-defined custom tunings for every instrument
- Quickly find any interval anywhere on the neck
- One-touch rhythm/band accompaniment
- Musical styles include Jazz Fusion, Funk, Rock and Blues
- Various rhythms like Triplets, 7:8, Shuffle, Bulerias
- Adjustable key signature
- Full control of tempo using the slider, increment keys or Tap Tempo
- Perfect for earbuds and sound docks
- Uses microphone audio for tuning function.
Uses minimal space and system resources. This app does not save nor send personal data and contains no ads.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 plays a distorted sound instead of the tonal beep.
- Some Android models may not be compatible in tuner mode.
You see animations that visually show how to play your part on the Keyboard.
You see animations of the notes on the staff that help you understand how to read music in an easy way, while you play.
You can listen the whole band to get an idea of the musical final result. You can play it slowly and just listen to your instrument. Then you can play it at normal speed. When you are ready go to the MINUS ONE section and play it while you listen the rest of the band without your instrument.
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.