Calling all Cubase users: Cubase 7 is here, and Matthew Loel T. Hepworth, our in-house Cubase expert has been hard at work exploring every line of code! Master all the powerful new features in this new and powerful version of this popular DAW...
Cubase 7, with its new look and tons of new and powerful features, is truly revolutionary. That’s why we brought in Steinberg Product Specialist, Matthew Hepworth, to create this 53-tutorial exploration. Learn how you can collaborate with other musicians from across town or across the globe with VST Connect. This feature lets you set up and produce a live, synched session online! Cubase 7's new mixer, the MixConsole, has also been completely redesigned. Routing your signal and accessing your plug-ins has never been more intuitive and elegant. Matthew also explores all the great new effects, Chord Track and Hermode tuning and shows how you can apply these cool features to your projects.
But that’s just the beginning: There is much more to discover. So make yourself comfortable and join Matt Hepworth in this tour de force of a course, Moving Forward with Cubase 7.
Table of contents:
1. Welcome to Cubase 7
2. Mouse and Modifier Keys
3. Installation Update & 32-Bit vs 64-Bit Operation
4. The Steinberg Hub
5. The New Cubase 7 Color Space
6. Double-check your Audio Interface
7. Enabling Auto Save & Other Preferences
8. A Word on the Control Room and Click (Metronome)
9. The Cubase Mixer is now the MixConsole
10. Full Screen Mode
11. MixConsole Signal Flow
12. Using the Windows Layout
13. Visibility and Zones
14. Searching for Channels
15. Searching for Tracks
16. Searching for PlugIns
17. Using the Racks
18. Adding Pictures and Notes
19. Showing & Hiding Channel Types
20. Using the Agents
21. Storing Channel and Rack Configurations
22. Modifying Channel Width & Height
23. Adding FX Channels
24. Double-clicking Inserts and the “e” indicator
25. A/B Compare Function
26. Spectrum Analyzer in EQ
27. Global FX Bypass Buttons
28. Resetting Channels or the Entire MixConsole
29. The Loudness Meter
30. Adding More Mix Consoles (2 and 3)
31. Noise Gate
34. Tube and Tape Saturation
35. Limiters and Maximizers
36. Recalling Channel Strip Presets
37. Tube Compressor & Vintage Compressor MKII
38. Voxengo CurveEQ
39. Using the CurveEQ Spectrum Matching
40. Cubase 7 and the Control Room
41. Setting Up a Cue Mix
42. The Chord Track Editor
43. VariAudio, Harmonies, and the Chord Track
44. Setting up a VST Connect Session
45. Watching a Session In Progress
46. Quick-linking and VST Control Panels in the MixCons...
47. ASIO Guard and VST Performance Window
48. Hermode Tuning
49. The Remote Control Editor
50. Zoom MEM and Zoom ZAP
51. Adjusting Handles with the Scrub Tool
52. Using Safe Start-up Mode
53. Volume Max and Portuguese, Obrigado
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.
With the Album-SIngle On & On he was #1 at the Musicvideocharts on Yavido.
Famoe's latest Mixtape "Road 2 Success" reached the Bronze Award with over 35 000 Downloads so far on datpiff.
Collabos such as Donnie Klang, Spider Loc, Hot Rod, Serius Jones, Darnell, Scola and many more.
Stream Famoe's music, see pictures, check out Famoe's bio, and share it all with your friends. Stay connected for the latest updates from Famoe on your mobile device with our free Mobile App.
Be a part of Famoe's social network: