With the Piano Designer app, you can easily control these many elements from the graphical touchscreen on your mobile device. In addition, the app includes many ready-to-play settings, allowing you to enjoy custom sounds created by world-class piano technicians.
- Parameters related to lid position, strings, and hammers are listed at a glance, and can be edited and transferred to the piano easily.
- Enjoy playing your Roland piano with sounds fine-tuned by famous piano technicians.
- Graphically adjust the pitch, level, and tonal character independently for each of the piano’s 88 notes.
* Compatible models: LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-80
* Make sure your Roland piano model is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at www.roland.com.
* By inserting the WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter (sold separately) into the USB Memory port on your Roland piano, you can use this app on your Android Device wirelessly.
There is also experimental USB MIDI keyboard support, for devices that support USB host mode.
This project was featured in the Google I/O 2013 talk, "High Performance Audio for Android", as an example of how to accomplish low latency, reliable audio playback.
Here is the very good Octapad app – my Octapad.
Classic, Jazz, Enjoy 3 Octapads in 1 App.
Octapad with 8 beats.
It blows superb sounds.
It is very easy to play.
User can record tune, voice, song.
App has High quality of Sounds.
Playback the recorded files.
My Octapad provides HD graphics.
It has samples to exercise.
It has very easy methods explanation.
My Octapad is the best and No.1 Octpad app in Google play.
Download it, play it, comment it, share it.
With 8 high quality keyboards to chose from including Whirly Pianos, Blues Electric Piano, Classic Electric Pianos, Vintage Organs and Clavi, you'll have all of the funkiest vintage keyboards and electric pianos in your back pocket.
Vintage Keyboard provides three different keyboard sizes so you can select what best suits you and your device, and provides a 7 octave keyboard range.
* 8 quality vintage keyboard / electric piano sounds including Rhodes, Wurlitzers and B3 Organs.
* 7 octave multi touch piano keyboard
* Easy to use touch control panel
* Multiple piano / keyboard sizes
The coolest piano on Google Play!
Also available :-
- play music with your android device and external keyboard with no latency lag. App is designed to be real time to key pressed. I am surprised existing apps could not match what i created.
- 3 piano sound sampled from my favorite Korg, Roland and Yamaha piano.
- designed for quick turn-on-and-use. Remember your usb connection and device permission.
- auto close after inactive for 3 min
- cost: free
- android 3.1 and up phone or tablet
- OTG cable. About $1 at Amazon
- usb midi keyboard or digital piano
For support, please post at Celestial Piano forum at http://celestialpiano.blogspot.sg/p/forum.html My other app includes volca midi player (good for beginner without music theory to play piano) and microvolcakeys (for sending midi note to synthesiser).
ps. Just added sound module 128 instruments to the app as a free add on. It is from a soundfont file.
How the add-on sound module work?
1. Tap sound module on upper right corner in the keyboard app
2. It will open sound module if already install, otherwise it directs you to sound module goggle play page
3. Select the instrument you like, a sample sound is play
4. Tap back button and start playing on your keyboard :)
It is found that certain device auto activates the phone headset. If it happens to you, please post on the forum. Please attached a headset or external/BT speaker to listen to the sound. Known to happen to iRig Keys.
Note that this app requires the following items:
* Android 3.2 or higher
* Tablet or phone with USB host support
* USB MIDI interface that works without drivers on Windows or OSX
* If your device has a micro-USB connector: a micro-USB to USB OTG cable (around 7 to 10 euro)
* No rooting or special drivers required!!
Tested Android devices:
* Allwinner A13
* Sony Tablet S
* Acer Iconia A200
* Acer Iconia A500
* Asus Transformer Prime TF201
* Asus Transformer TF101
* Asus EEE slider
* Sony XPeria S (with Android 4 update)
* Galaxy Note 10.1
* Galaxy S3
* Intenso 824
* Nexus 10
* Toshiba Excite
Tested USB MIDI interfaces / devices:
* Cakewalk / Roland UM-1G
* CME M-Key V2 Midi Keyboard
* Denon MC-6000
* Edirol UM-2EX
* EMU Xboard 61
* The 5 euro 'Hong Kong' interface (note: this one drops MIDI events if they are coming in too fast!)
* Korg Nanokey 2
* M-Audio KeyRig 49
* M-Audio Keystation Mini 32
* M-Audio Keystation 61
* M-Audio Oxygen II
* M-Audio Pro keys sono 61
* M-Audio MIDI One
* Roland HP302
If you have more devices or interfaces that work, please drop me an email.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" database contains wide set of base or lesser known chords such as: major, minor, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, diminished (dim), suspended (sus), augmented (aug), fifth (5th), sixth (6th), seventh (7th), ninth (9th), eleventh (11th), thirteenth (13th). The total number of available chords is 1500+, up to 6th inversions.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" helps to easily understand chords and improvise on the most popular pianos or keyboards: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
Using our chord progression builder and progression patterns together with MIDI export you would be able to create and listen your own unique ringtones without advanced knowledge of music theory. That means that using "Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" you can your own great composition and ringtones right from your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
Watch our interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints) which helps you to better understand music harmony, theory and scale relations. Watch our video tutorials how to get started with Piano Companion: chords, scales for music and then try everything on most popular pianos: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
The great advantage of Piano Companion is the fact that it's a growing application, so we will be glad to consider any new features which helps you to increase usability.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" key features (some of them are available for FULL version only):
- 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions including: major, minor, diminished, suspended, augmented, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, etc.
- 10000+ scales including Major, Minor, Chromatic, Pentatonic Blues/Major/Minor, Aeolian, etc.
- 12 root keys
- Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chord sequencer)
- Interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Help to search available scale chords in Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Key notations: English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, etc.
- Reverse chord & scale lookup
- Watch chord on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Watch scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Displays compatible scale's chords
- Plays chords
- Plays scales
- Plays arpeggiated chords
- Audio support
- Relative scale suggestions
- Compatible scale chords
- Scale lookup with major & minor scale fingering
- Flexible chord & scale search using keyboard
- User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
- You can create your own chord charts
- Ability to create and search favorite scales
- MIDI In support for reverse scales/reverse chords screens
- Piano with MIDI In support (Android 3.1+ and USB-host)
Prompt support from Piano Companion Team is guaranteed! We would be happy to hear your suggestion for Piano Companion.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it's free, so let's rock!
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Adverts+Analytics)
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
Walk Band: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
1. Enter Guitar Screen of Walk Band
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
✓ Fretless bass
You can download a trial version from http://www.refined-apps.com/keyboard-sounds
We also offer other music apps. For details, see refined-apps.com.
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, mail us at email@example.com.
-- Highlights ----------
✓ Low latency audio
Low latency audio is a weak spot of Android (see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3434 ). Keyboard Sounds provides lowest possible latency on your device.
✓ High quality samples for all contained instruments.
✓ Support for external keyboards and expanders
On devices with Android >= 3.1 and USB host support (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Acer A500, Asus TF101, ...) you can connect an external keyboard or midi expander. You can play Keyboard Sounds from your external keyboard or play an external sound generator from Keyboard Sounds.
✓ Midi file player included
The included midi player works with any standard midi file stored on your android device. You can output the midi events via Midi/USB (if your device supports it; see above)
-- Features --------
✓ Support for low latency audio on Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Beans or later. Lowest possible latency on other devices.
✓ 9 instruments with high quality samples
✓ Midi In&Out via USB on devices that support USB-Host/OTG (e.g. Asus TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, ...) for Standard Midi/USB devices (i.e. devices that do not need a driver on Windows/Mac)
✓ Includes a midi file player
✓ 53 classical midi files included
✓ Up to 512 notes simultaneously
✓ 2 scrollable keyboards with 88 keys each
✓ Settings for the number of displayed keys, optional vibrate on touch, ...
✓ Multitouch only limited by your device
✓ Note Velocity
✓ Sustain, pitch bend etc. via midi
✓ Various reverb settings (no reverb, small church, medium church, cathedral, ...)
✓ Runs on android >= 4.0.3, phones and tablets
✓ No ads
-- Usage Tips / Hardware requirements --------
✓ Needs ca. 22.5 MB on your sdcard for the samples & midi files
✓ Use headphones / external speakers for better sound
✓ For the best sound, the device should have at least a 1GHz single core processor
---- Pro-Features --------
The pro version provides all the features of this Free version plus:
✓ 9 instruments instead of 2
✓ 2 manuals
✓ Midi via USB
✓ Midi player
✓ 53 classical midi files
✓ No ads
-- Permissions --------
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to extract the samples onto the sdcard
android.permission.VIBRATE for vibrate on touch support
android.permission.INTERNET to be able to download midi files if selected e.g. in a browser
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for better audio support (OpenSL)
com.android.email.permission.READ_ATTACHMENT to enable mail apps to forward midi file attaments to this app
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE to check the license
yeah so what, bjork and maddona have got an app, but did they program it?
NOTE: Please download the free version before buying the app, this way you know it will be compatible with your device.
Haxxor is generative in that the music is synthesised in real time by your device, its interactive in that it provides a selection of controls for the user to mess with the sound.
There are three audio generators in Haxxor. Each have a corresponding panel on the screen. Light green is drums, blue is bass and dark green is synths. The panel on the top right controls tempo and switches the generators on/off.
Each generator has a selection of controls:
Chaos - Introduces more complicated edits to the sound
Chaos Onset - controls how early the chaos starts
Roll Length - Sets the length of the rolls or stutters
Roll Variation - varies the timing of the rolls
Roll Slice Position - chooses audio slice to roll
Filter - The classic resonant filter sweep
Filter Wobble - activates and sets speed of the filter LFO
Distort - for added filth
Echo - sets the delay speed
The Synth section also has a vertical slider that creates an acid line by tapping or moving the slider.
The panel in the top right houses the tempo (speed) slider on the left, on the far right are the on/off buttons for the three audio generators. In the middle are buttons that rhythmically switch the generators on and off.
Finally are the preset controls, these are located in the middle of the top of the screen on the drum generator panel.
The number corresponds to the preset number, the buttons either side select the number. Load selects the preset. Save saves it.