Guaranteed to work the following player: Android Music, Google Play Music, PowerAmp. For correct operation of the other players author not responsible!
The author is also not responsible for the correct work not on firmware other than pure Android!
This program is designed for skip tracks in a running music player and screen off the device by double clicking on the volume buttons.
The program allows you to choose the most suitable for your delay between clicks.
For skip on the next track, you should produce two click on the "volume up" button with delay no more than specified in the "Delay between clicks". Correspondingly prev track - "volume down" button.
!!! The Programm only works when the played music in player and screen is turned off. Crossfade feature in player MUST BE DISABLED. On HTC's stock firmware maybe not work (Turn off smooth volume change if it's possible) !!!
May not work with some devices.
Garanted works with players:
- PowerAmp (recomended)
- Google Play Music
Should work with players who are able to work with the media buttons on headsets
The switching function over the long ckick is not implemented, because Android API does not include methods for listening to events on the volume button.
The program monitors the volume, it does not catch PHYSICAL keystrokes.
Long press is implemented in the firmware vendor (manufacturer of the device) or rom-makers. This is implemented in CyanogenMod and some custom roms for SGS2 and SGS3 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1770564). Also you can try use Xposed Framework (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401) with module.
Due to the nature of the change in volume on some devices / firmware program may not behave correctly on the appropriate device.
■saves in wav form(44.1kHz,8bit/16bit)
Recording for a maximum of 12 minutes.Conversion to mp3 is possible.(very slow)
■A recording level can be adjusted.
■The setting of the auto save/auto MP3 conversion/destination is possible.
※An application with Adobe AIR.
※It's practicable Android after 2.2.
Listen to all sorts of music, from Jazz to Rock, Dubstep to Mozart, you’ll find music for your tastebuds. As InfiniTracks plays music from 8tracks.com you’ll be hard pushed to run out of content. InfiniTracks is a win-win situation. You get the great 8tracks experience in a beautifully clean Android app.
Included in InfiniTracks are all the basics you get in the stock 8tracks app; mix playing, user following, track liking and site searching, but on top of all that InfiniTracks has a lot more to give. We at Smithy Productions think that sometimes the things you don’t notice can be the most important. InfiniTracks actively fetches the next track in a mix before you start playing it to allow for almost gapless playback and spam comments are automatically removed before you get the chance to see them. InfiniTrack’s custom equalizer also allows you to add your own signature touch to the music and higher-quality artwork can be used from within settings.
Each version of Android brings with it with extra features. Android KitKat brought an exciting new lock screen for music which InfiniTracks fully supports while a completely resizable widget arrived with Android 4.1+.
Many of 8tracks’ website features are missing from its stock app. We want these features to be accessible from wherever you are which is why InfiniTracks is loaded with extra features. You can view info about the current track’s artist as well as find download links and YouTube videos for each track. You’ll also find the ability to create, edit and delete your collections directly from InfniniTracks. You can search for more than just mixes too. Track down that hot user you’ve been listening to so so much and browse all their mixes, liked tracks and collections. On top of all of that, enjoy an elegant UI, designed to meet Android guidelines.
New in 2.0
Chromecast support and Mix Editing
InfiniTracks now supports streaming mixes to Chromecasts. With a simple tap of the button you can now play mixes through any Chromecast on your network. Great for parties and when you need to fill the house with music.
InfiniTracks is now proud to be the first and only app in the world that let's you create and edit 8tracks mixes from your phone. You can upload your own tracks as well as add SoundCloud and web tracks. You won't find anything missing that's not on the official 8tracks website. InfiniTracks even lets you share Shazam and SoundHound captured music to it so you can quickly add songs you hear to your mixes.
Both features are available for 24h trials and in-app purchases.
For no longer do iPhone users have the better 8tracks app!
Full Feature List:
•Like mixes, tracks and follow users
•Browse as a user or anonymously
•Lock screen and notification bar controls
•View full user profiles
•Find tracks on YouTube, SoundCloud or iTunes
•Full search functionality
•Collection creation and editing
•Open 8tracks mix links
•Intelligent headphone reconnection
•Get artist info
•Email, Facebook and Google+ login
If you have any questions or bugs don't hesitate to use the in-app support service. We'll be able to help you much more easily and give you a more personalised support than via email.
Infinitracks only uses as many permissions as it needs. Here's what permissions we require and why:
•Access Network and Wifi State:
Used to detect and interact with networks and Chromecasts
Used to connect to the internet
Used to improve streaming while the screen is off
•Read External Storage, Write External Storage:
Used for image caching
•Get Accounts, Use Credentials
Used for Google+ login
Required for in-app purchases
* No AutoStart means you have complete control over when a track starts playing.
* Simple design that lets you focus on the task.
* Resizeable fonts for your convenience while performing on stage (for tablets).
* Whether you like to select your tracks from folders or build a playlist, you can do both. Browse for tracks on your device's SD card. Add or drop a track from playlist by long-clicking a title. Sort playlist by holding the circle on the right of the title and dragging it to its new location.
* You can keep the screen always on or turn this feature off (see Options menu).
MAKES LEARNING GUITAR FUN
Practice jamming, learning scales and soloing to a blues jam track in keys A, B, C, D, E, F and G right from your device! Our easy-to-read scale charts show you exactly where to put your fingers to start sounding like a pro. See for yourself why thousands of guitarists love this app!
AWARDS AND HIGHLIGHTS
★ Wired Magazine - Essential Tool of 2012
★ Guitar World - Top 15 Guitar Apps
★ Premier Guitar - Pocket Power Tools
★ Gizmodo - Best Apps of the Week
★ Apple - Featured - What's Hot
★ Apple - Featured - Band in your Hand
★ AppAdvice - "You'll be anxious to practice your chords and scales"
★ iPhoneAppCafe - Top 5 Apps for Guitarists
★ TRY FREE, THEN GET THE 5-in-1 COMBO APP! ★
"Guitar Jam Tracks: Scale Buddy" includes 5 ESSENTIAL STYLES for just $2.99 (70% off!). Get Jazz, Rock, Reggae, Humbucker Blues, Acoustic Blues -- all in one app!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a key to start playing the track.
2. Tap 'Chords' to see what chords are being played (rhythm)
3. Tap 'Scales' to see the scale charts for that key (lead)
Learn the chord progression for each track, and then jump over to practicing scales. Guess what? There are only 5 'shapes' of the pentatonic scale to memorize! Once you know them up and down, learn where they start for each key. Soon, you'll be able to solo over 99% of the music out there! Gain more versatility by playing in different modes (major/minor/blues major/blues minor) too.
WHAT IS THE PENTATONIC SCALE?
It simply means 5-note scale. It is widely used in virtually every style of music, and is one of the most important scales a guitarist can learn. There are 5 shapes, or finger patterns, to memorize. These never change; only the starting position changes for each key. Once you learn one key, the rest will come easy!
TIPS FOR THE SCALE CHARTS:
- Black dots are regular notes.
- Red dots are 'root notes'. These are notes of the key you are in.
- Blue dots are 'passing notes'. Including these notes puts you in a Blues mode.
PLEASE VISIT NINEBUZZ.COM/FAQ FOR HELP
PRACTICE SCALES WITH EASE
Major and Minor Pentatonic scale charts are included for every key. We show you where to put your fingers - just start playing a track, load up the scales and go! You're instantly jamming with the band.
FOR RHYTHM AND LEAD PLAYERS
Every track has a listing of chords that are used in the track, along with scale charts - practice rhythm or lead with ease!
A GREAT INVESTMENT
You will get hours and hours of use out of this little app. Practicing guitar shouldn't be boring - download this app today and make practice fun!
IT'S SO EASY TO USE
We created the simplest, fastest and most enjoyable way to practice guitar on a mobile device. Just tap a key and hit play!
Practicing your scales is the best way to get comfortable with the fretboard. Once your learn the 5 different shapes of the pentatonic scale in every key, you'll be able to play along and solo to nearly any song!
CREATED BY GUITARISTS, FOR GUITARISTS
Don't fear the fretboard — conquer it one scale at a time with Guitar Jam Tracks!
The Ninebuzz Team
You can also edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag waveforms.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or compressed format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) version of n-Track.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer and Sonogram
• Import existing wave songs and clips
• Automate track volumes using volume envelopes
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
Available In-App purchases:
• 8 effects pack available as separate in-app purchase: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel.
Notes on audio latency:
• Due to limitations in the Android audio subsystem n-Track can monitor the audio input with sufficiently low latency only on Android 4.2 and later and only on select devices which support audio fast-path (which include all Nexus devices). On other devices internal input monitoring while overdubbing has excessive latency, it should be instead done using an external mixer which lets you hear on the headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input
This tool is designed to be a powerful, easy to learn, great sounding Drum Computer / Drum Machine.
### NEW: Load your own Samples! Export and share your Tracks! Set Tracks as Ringtone!
Powerful, but easy to learn Stepsequencer
• Intuitive, clear and structured layout
• 8 simultaneous instruments with individual volume control
• Up to 64 patterns, each containing 16 steps [8 patterns in FREE]
• Editing of the track during playback
• Great sounding results in short time
• No musical foreknowledge needed
• Ideal for beginners, great for experts
• Drumcomputer / Step Sequencer - Established ways to create music
Settings & Features
• Load your own Samples from the SD Card
• Share your Tracks
• Export to Ringtone
• Choose between 3 designs and 5 fonts
• Change the speed of the track between 1 and 2000 BPM
• Customize your experience
• 367 built-in samples of all genres of electronic music
• 19 demo tracks with 11 pre stored drumkits
• Fits all layouts / is built for tablets
Usage and Behaviour
• You can play Instruments while the Track is running
• Copy pattern by long clicking the pattern controls
• Switch between track and pattern replay
• Instant feedback by editing while playback
• A tutorial to get you started is included in the help section
• Change instruments by long clicking
• Assign individual names to tracks, drumkits or instruments
• Build loops, beats and tracks
• Your fast and always ready drumcomputer on your side
• Fits all genres of electronic made music
• From Hip-Hop to House and Hardstyle
• Samples are organised and named by categories
• Capture your ideas while on the move
• More features in future updates are coming for free
Have fun creating!
Do you need help?
You have ideas on how to improve the BoomBox?
You want to criticize or thank me?
You developed some great tracks and want them published in future updates?
Send your mails to:
The app has been tested on a Samsung Galaxy S1, which is powerful enough to run the BoomBox. If the audio is crackling you might not have enough power on your handheld. Realtime audio processing is quite CPU intensive.
If you are having problems or facing errors, feel free to contact me.
Tags: Minimal Deep House Hardstyle Frenchcore Hands-Up Hardtek Progressive Happy Hardcore Dance Disco Hardtrance Jumpstyle Drum & Bass Hardcore House Jungle Tech House Electro Industrial Trance Techno Fidget Hardtechno HipHop Rap Drumcomputer Drums Samples Stepsequencer Music making Music Maker Producing BPM BoomBox Sequencer Drummachine Drum Computer Drum Machine Step Sequencer
This is Beta software, there will be bugs! But I built this application for fun, and made it free for all - so patience and support would be kind.
Four Reels is a streaming music player, so a reliable network connection provides the best experience (if you are having trouble over your Mobile Network - try Wifi!)
Feedback, comments and thoughts are appreciated!
Are you a Twitter user? Check out Drip - It's a minimal twitter app I've built (its free and kinda neat!)
- I am not associated or affilated with 8tracks.com
- This application is open source (visit wonderfulrobot.com or github.com/mr-robot)
- This application streams music - so it will consume data over the mobile network you are connected to (from what ever plan/package/cap) - unless you use Wifi
More from developer
Each 1 Teach 1- Uplift the Nation!