What is the amazing song now playing on your car radio? Use your SoundHound to easily tag music and so keep focused on the road!
With SoundHound launcher, you can start SoundHound tagging on your smartphone directly from your SmartWatch!
This extension supports Sony SmartWatch2 & SmartWatch.
You must install SoundHound on your smartphone.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 (SW2)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch (MN2)
Once you've found a song in Shazam, MusixMatch or SoundHound, choose to share with SoundShzX and link with your favourite music account, choose the song that matches the best and add it to your playlists or library instantly!
- Gapless playback
- Lyrics (supports both embedded lyrics and online lyrics via MusixMatch)
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, ro new background
- Support language Thai and English
Flick your device left, right, up, or down to change songs or play/pause. Works with almost all audio apps including Google Play Music, Rocket Player, doubleTwist, MixZing, Android Music Player, musiXmatch, etc.
Note: Up means flicking away from you, and Down means flicking towards you.
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Btn-oPUOZ4
• Choose which action you want for each direction of flicking
• Choosing which App's audio to control
• Settings to tweak how flicks are detected
• Play, Stop, Next Song, and Previous Song, Volume Up, and Volume Down actions
• Optional proximity sensor to disable flicking if phone is in pocket
• Make sure to change sensitivity to your liking. App may not work well for you with default settings.
• 0s delay and/or 20 sensitivity may cause very wonky behavior. Only use it if you really need to.
• Some Apps (such as doubleTwist) may appear twice on the list. This is because they have multiple audio players. Just choose the one that works.
• If an App is not responding to flicks, turn on Headset Commands/Controls in the Settings.
→ Rocket Player: Turn on Headset/Bluetooth > Obey Headset Commands
→ Poweramp: Turn on Headset/Bluetooth > Respond to Buttons
→ doubleTwist: Turn on Player Settings > Use headset controls