Connect the TD-M1 and Android device via Wi-Fi to enable to following wireless controls.
-Play music saved on your Android device via wireless streaming
-Switching between power on and network standby, and for adjusting volume
-It can perform functions that cannot be done on the speaker unit, for example, dimmer (LED brightness adjustment) and auto standby (automatic switching to network standby when there is no operation or signal input for a certain period)
※Network standby refers to the mode where network functions (Wi-Fi) are available even when power is Off.
WIRELESS SPEAKER SYSTEM 「ECLIPSE TD-M1」
- Sort and display the music on your Android device by genre, artist, album, and song
- Play music on the TD-M1 via streaming, stop music, and change tracks
- Switching between power on and network standby
- Switching of input source
- Volume control
- Mute On/Off
- Auto standby time setting
- DAC digital filter On/Off
※This application can only be operated when the speaker unit power is On or in network standby mode.
■ Connection Method
- Connect your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to “TD-M1” via Wi-Fi.
- You can connect using either the Direct Mode that does not require a Wi-Fi router or the Router Mode that goes through a Wi-Fi router.
※See the user manual of “TD-M1” for details on the connection method.
■ Operation Confirmation Information
For supported OSs and operation confirmed Android devices, check our homepage for hardware requirements / supported models.
iTunes, Muve Music, Spoify, MySpace, eMusic,
Zune, Rhapsody, Deezer, iHeart, Last Fm and Rdio.