Tuning cembalos without special knowledge can be very difficult. "Guslar" gives a second life to the perfect musical instrument. The app detects sounds of strings and shows directions for tuning. Included pitchfork helps to tune aurally.
Hamrah Saz, is a set of applications for portable instruments on your phone.
We have this goal to develop applications that both professional users and new users could enjoy the instrument and have it on their phone.
With Professional Tombak, you can play tombak everywhere you go. Enjoy.
Features of the Professional Edition
• Runs on Android 2.2 or higher
• Capable of playing multiple rhythms simultaneously opacity Touch
• Loud and clear sound
• 10 rhythm is auto played by the applications
• note training and intervals with 10 auto-played rhythms
• Record high quality sound without compressing
• instant play of the recorded piece
• Ability to enable or disable vibration when you play
• Ability to select small and micro beat 3 in both short and long intervals
• Adjustable sound volume
• Processed quickly and without delay
Note : If you have any anti-virus installed on your phone, it might block the microphone usage or write-access of the application and so you would not be able to record your plays
Any Comments would be greatly appreciated.
• Vibration control of Handsets
• Read memory card
• Modify or delete the contents of the memory card
• Audio Recording
You can play chords, harmony in temperament that can not be played by the usual piano app , such as "Just intonation" and "Equal temperament". You can use or practice of a musical instrument, or part practice as a instead of Harmony Director .
For checking the score of the chord, and check the code name, this app helps much .
* It has presets, Equal temperament, Just intonation, Mean-tone.
* Allows you to set the temperament freely.
* Hold of keyboard allows you to check the temperament differences.
* Chord will be displayed in the chord name .
* Tuning frequency can be changed.
* Three types of tone .
* Transpose is available in C, Bb, F and Eb, for the use of wind instruments.
* Octave shift
A marker shows a position on the guitar or bass fretboard and you identify the correct note.
Game modes to keep you interested:
Timed mode - identify as many notes as you can in the time limit.
Freeplay - identify notes until your fingers fall off!
Challenge mode - score based. Earn points for accuracy, speed and more. Try and grab the extra bonuses for getting a string of correct answers.
* Guitar and bass
* Alternative tunings
* String focus selection
* Game modes
* Teaching mode (coming soon)
* Chords (coming soon)
* Interval training (coming soon)
Please contact me with suggestion, requests, bugs etc