Use for creating playbacks, practicing solos and sketching your ideas on the go.
Just drop chords into the timeline, select style and tempo and click play.
EasyBand supports up to 8 distinct parts. Build your song one part at a time and then use the song editor to compile the complete song from the various parts.
Each EasyBand style has 2 variants, 2 fills, an intro and an ending pattern. Each variation can be applied to individual chords or to an entire part.
You can mute individual instrument to hear only the instruments you need. For example, if you are a drummer, you can mute the drums instrument while practicing.
New!!! Community web site (Beta) allows you to share and download songs and chords from EasyBand Community website. Register and h
You can export your project as both Wav files and Midi files.
If you own FourTracks Pro app, you can export EasyBand's project as wav files specifically suitable for importing them into FourTracks and mix them down with audio recording.
Your music on the phone + this app = streaming from iTunes with no extra software
- iTunes Music Share is the perfect app when you want to share your music where YOU are. When your phone is connected to a wifi network, you will, by starting the app, be able to share all your music files located on your phone directly onto the network to iTunes, also called a DAAP share.
Just start the app on your phone and open iTunes on your computer and your phone will be listed as an external library in iTunes, ready to be stream from. No extra software is needed to be installed on either your PC or Mac, just iTunes.
This app aims to provide some of the same functionality as the mt-daapd / Firefly Media Server / forked-daapd projects also do.
In case of malfunction/you can't get it to work, try disabling your firewalls momentarily to see if that could be the cause.
As a sidenote - upon request pr. mail, I'll send you a PC version of the program if you like
- Happy streamin'
- stream audio playback from your favourite iTunes (Windows/Mac) to your Android device (Phone/Tablet/Set-top box)
- show track info, cover artwork and playback progress currently playing in connected iTunes
- tune your phone/tablet's volume from the connected iTunes
- auto mute audio playback for incoming call
This application DOES NOT let you...
- remote control (play/pause/shuffle/etc.) music currently playing in connected iTunes
- browser library in your Android memory storage and stream music from Android to iTunes
Why another Airplay/Airtunes receiver?
- smaller memory footprint
- less cpu usage
- zero configuration, keep it as simple as possible
- user has full control of when and how service is running
The application provide a basic solution for home media integration between Android and Apple. It is perfectly used, for instance, when you have an Android compatible dock speaker, or an TV set-top box running Android, and let you share your media content over the air without coping them everywhere via cable. Note that this application only work under WiFi network.
This application is specifically designed for phone, however, install and use it on tablet is not restricted.
More from developer
Stream our music and videos, see pictures, check out our bio, stay informed about our upcoming shows and releases, and share it all with your friends. It's free!
TAKTO has a unique blend of instrumental components, which brings up a well-refined sound: two flutes (alternating transversal in C, in G, bass flute, contrabass flute - the only one in Brazil - and piccolo), clarinet (and bass clarinet), 7-strings guitar, percussion (and drums), and some times vocal complements.
The essence of its repertoire goes through several musical styles. In our programmes, it is possible to listen since classicals, passing by regionals (samba, choro, frevo, baião), jazz, progressive rock, up to soundtracks and children’s songs. Our unique arrangements explore all possibilities offered by the instruments.
Stay connected with Grupo TAKTO on your mobile device!