Mix like a pro thanks to a very intuitive and refined user interface. Edjing offers a complete DJ tool with
professional sound quality.
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.”Androidmag.de
Users Comment :
***** “Excellent” - Fab
***** “Love it!” - Maxou
***** “Fantastic” - xavier mantilla
edjing Premium version natively includes:
- the Pre-Cueing option to prepare your transitions in advance
- TK Filter (Convergent + Divergent) to play with the resonance frequencies of your music
- Double flipping
- TK oscillator
But you’ll also enjoy:
- Unlimitted access to your personal music library
- The possibility to mix SoundCloud music Catologue the entire Deezer music Catalogue (for - Deezer Premium Plus Members)
- 2 turntables + Crossfader to achieve professional-like transitions
- A wide range of DJ FX: Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl, Cue point, Flanger, Equalizer, loop,…
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization.
- Loop viewer directly from the Audio Spectrum
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter... (possibility to earn vinyls to buy effects via rewarded actions)
- Possibility to record up to a whole hour of mixing
- Recording in High Definition CD quality, AIFF format
- Auto Mix mode for automatic transitions between tracks
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
edjing also gives you the possibility to customize your turntables with special Skins: Choose the deck that suits your mood and mix like a pro!
- the Neon Skin for electrifying turntables o
- the Metal Skin for more Modern Rock decks
- the GhettoBlaster for a cool 90s touch
- and many others to discover: Chalk Skin, Red Neon, Gold, Platinium, Diamond…
Join our DJ community and take control of your parties! You’re the DJ!
Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
Make your move! Play. Mix. Share
☆ OS: Android 4.0 and upper
☆ Screen Compatibility 3.7" & upper
☆ RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects. edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com It’s fun and free so make your move! Play. Mix. Share.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
TAGS : dj, mix, premium, turntables, scratch, beats, mixer, traktor, djay, virtual dj, deejay
Traktor Pro 2.5 gives the modern DJ countless creative alternatives when performing their sets or crafting that perfect remix. Master DJ Olav Basoski turns on the inspiration in this detailed look at Native Instruments' amazing digital DJ-ing software and hardware.
There is lots to learn here and Olav dives right in with a tour of the interface that will get you comfortable navigating around Traktor Pro. You'll quickly learn how to cue up your tracks and, using Traktor's high-quality analysis tools and how to move around the music while staying perfectly in sync between your digital decks. The looping feature gives you even more creative control: you can loop that break and build it up on the fly to make your set as high energy as you want!
Olav also shows you the awesome Traktor Kontrol F1 hardware controller—a must for any serious Traktor Pro user! The Kontrol F1 really shines when using the remix decks: it makes creating loops and quantizing or pitch-shifting super intuitive.
Table of contents:
1. Introducing Traktor Pro
2. The Mixer
3. The Decks
4. What Just Happened?
5. Decks 'n Details
6. The Waveform View
7. The Stripe View
8. The Transport Controls
9. Advanced panel - Cue
10. Advanced panel - Move
11. Advanced panel - Grid
12. The Effect Units
13. The Loop Recorder
14. Introduction to the Browser
15. Browser - Track collection
16. Browser - Playlists
17. Browser - iTunes
18. Entering Metadata
19. Introduction to Remix Deck
20. Loading Audio Into the Remix Deck
21. Adjusting Colors
22. Playback Type
23. Trigger Type
24. Adjusting Speed
25. Controlling Pitch
26. Using Quantize
27. Adjusting Volume
28. Capturing From Another Deck
More from developer
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: