This volume control widget shows the volume and actually lets you adjust it. Simple, easy to use, no need to enter the settings. It's exactly what you're looking for when you search the market for a volume widget.
Note: The free version is identical!
It provides a simple and comfortable usage of 2N NetSpeaker IP audio system from your tablet. Since now on you do not need to use your PC or laptop to adjust the volume, change the playlist you want to listen to, or you can simply create new zones from connected NetSpeaker units. You can enable/disable individual zones, browse through your music files and create new playlists. Download the application and see by yourself, how easy it will be for you to control and setup 2N IP audio system.
Total Control for Roku Features:
- Full remote control, including Instant Replay button.
- Automatic detection of Roku Devices on network, wireless models included!
- Save Profiles for multiple devices by assigning an Alias.
- Channel list view with ability to launch by clicking on the channel image.
- Send text to search prompts using search button, stop selecting letters one at a time!
- Compatible with most Roku models.
- Looks great on phones and tablets!
This application requires Wifi connectivity and a Roku device. Auto detection of Roku wireless devices can take up to a minute the first time, please contact me if you have any issues using the application.
This application is not endorsed by Roku Inc. For more information on their great products visit http://www.roku.com/.
Total Control for Roku is for use with Roku streaming video devices only and is not compatible with Roku SoundBridge devices.
Please contact us if you have any issues or questions using Total Control for Roku. Thanks!
Please note: To comply with Roku's trademark policy the application is now known as "Total Control for Roku".
Roku, Remote, Roku 2, Roku 2 HD, Roku 2 LT, Roku 2 XD, Roku 2 XS, Control, HBO Go, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Amazon Instant Video, Crackle
With the basics covered, you'll move on to advanced Smart Control Tutorials like Using Smart Controls with Track Stacks, and using an iPad to tweak your Smart Controls from inside Logic Remote. There's a lot to learn… click a preview video to begin!
Tired of diving through plugins to find the DSP parameters you're after? Smart Controls let you assign parameters from several plugins to one collection of knobs that are always available!
We all love DSP plugins. It's common to use dozens in each project. But with all those plugins to juggle, your screen can quickly become overcrowded. Happily, Logic Pro X now has Smart Controls! Cluttered screens are a thing of the past…
Table of Contents:
1. Using the Environment
2. Using Automation Quick Access
3. Applying Multiple Controls - Easy
4. Applying Multiple Controls - Advanced
5. Basic MainStage Techniques
6. More MainStage Techniques
7. Introducing Smart Controls
8. Exploring Presets
9. More Presets
10. Creating Smart Controls From Scratch
11. Reassigning a Parameter
12. Reassigning Multiple Parameters
13. How Scaling Works
14. Assigning an External Controller
15. Creating a Track Stack
16. Changing Track Stack Controls
17. Further Control Assignments
18. Troubleshooting Track Stacks
19. Using the Logic Remote on iPad
20. Controlling the Sound Design
21. Sending Automation and MIDI Data
Playlist library and playlists, search, playback is possible.
* Win7 users, please run as administrator mode.
Link Receiver: * RemoteWamp use the installation link to download files please.
* Multiple Android devices can be connected.
* Recv program for Android App and PC, you must use the same network.
* If you can not access the Android App Recv to PC for, please check your firewall settings.
* Winamp library, playlist, edit / modify, you need to rerun the program if Recv.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- Controls a music player app of your choice on your device;
- Compatible with many music player apps, like most stock music players, Google Play Music, Spotify, Deezer etc;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Three music controls: play/pause, previous track and next track;
- Choose between horizontal or vertical orientation;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Explanation of permissions:
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Control for Rdio® + SmartWatch lets your control your Rdio queue directly from your Sony SmartWatch! Artist and track information is streamed in directly to your watch... even the cover art! Swipe left and right to go to the next or previous track. Swipe up or down to adjust the volume higher or lower. Long press the center to pause and play. It doesn't get much easier than that!
Note: You need to already have the Liveware Manager and SmartWatch apps installed before installing this app. Once installed, this app will not appear in your app tray. You can verifying it is running by looking in the SmartWatch app... or by looking for the blue note icon on your watch!
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
* mconnect Control is a dedicated app for mconnect H/W. Please do not download if you do not have mconnect audio products.
mconnect Control finds music libraries stored in server devices on the network and sends music to mconnect audio products. This app has control functions for multi-room or party mode to select a group of speakers to play music simultaneously.
- Works with ConversDigital’s mconnect audio products.
- mconnect device specific controls: WiFi selection, Firmware update and Device name change.
- Multi-room (or party mode) control: select group of speakers to play music simultaneously.
- Playlist management across servers.
- Streaming music stored in your phone to mconnect audio products.
- Streaming music stored in PC (Windows XP/7/8) and network storage to mconnect audio products.
- Playback music stored in PC (Windows XP/7/8) and network storage with your phone.
- Easy switching of playback devices among your phone, mconnect audio and group of speakers by touching “play to” button.
- Search Contents, Edit Playlist, Play time and Seek bar.
Only the first three songs in the playlist can be played.
Manual download: http://www.bestboyremote.de/BestBoy-SC-EN.pdf
For any bug report, feedback or ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Works with standard remote controls and presenter (via Bluetooth or USB OTG)
- Fadeout (by pressing Play/Stop while playing)
- Auto-Stop (next tack in playlist will NOT automatically played)
- Set individual Volume for each track in Playlist
- Volume control via remote control
- Talk-Function (by pressing a button the volume is set to a preset value)
- Hard-Stop (by pressing a button the track stops without fading out)
- Skip (Next / Prev)
- Large, very clearly structured Display
- Display can be customized
- Playlist editor
- Easy to set up the remote controls
- Keys react on release (more details, see chapter 2 - page 18 of the PDF Manual)
- Possibility to program two functions to one key (more details, see chapter 2 - page 18 of the PDF Manual)
Using Best Boy Sound Control, the artist is able to handle sounds and music by himself with a remote control right from the stage. To remote control the app, external devices which act as a keyboards can be used. These include presenter, remote controls and keyboards. These devices can be connected via Bluetooth or via an USB OTG (On The Go) cable as long your Android device supports USB OTG. With USB OTG, it is possible to use a presenter with an USB-Stick; these are often used for PowerPoint presentations. These devices usually have a longer range than corresponding bluetooth devices. This grants the artist the possibility to manage his performance by himself without the need of an audio engineer.
- BestBoy Remote (USB OTG) (www.bestboyremote.de)
- Logitech Presenter R400 (USB OTG)
- Trust Wireles Remote Control for iPad (Bluetooth)
- TomTom BT Remote (Bluetooth)
I wrote this app because I wanted to have easy controls and beautiful album art on my SmartWatch 2 while using Google Play Music. However, it is not possible to get the album art directly from Google Play. This app basically uses an algorithm to search the Internet for its best guess of the album art. As such, album art will not be 100% perfect. It's pretty good, and I've tested it on over 100 albums with only one failure, but sometimes it may pull a different album image if there are multiple (such as Deluxe albums) or rarely it may not find one at all. Please don't down-rate this app if the album art fails occasionally.
Second note: You need to already have the Smart Connect app installed before installing this app. Once installed, this app will not appear in your app tray. You can verifying it is running by looking in the SmartWatch app... or by looking for the orange headphone icon on your watch!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Disclaimer: This app is in no way affiliated with Google
- The setting of the incoming / alarm / media / notification / call / system volume
( The "Ring ", " notification " becomes " incoming call notification " in Android 3.0 or higher)
- Toggle silent mode , vibration mode , in normal mode tab
( There is no " vibration mode" model there is no vibration in Android 3.0 or higher)
- Lock ring volume
This prevents incoming call volume to be changed , such as volume keys of the terminal body when you close the application .
( To prevent rather than change the ring volume , manners / Vibrate / Normal mode to be changed in Android 2.1.)
- Color variations
You can choose from blue, green, yellow , pink, red , purple, orange color , such as a slider , you can select "dark" from " bright " is also background .
- Widget to switch silent mode , vibration mode , normal mode with one touch
( You can not use widgets when you move to the SD card the app . )
- On / Off feature that resides in the notification bar
- On / Off of the ability to re- set the volume at startup
( Not required by the terminal . )
- On / Off of the ability to re- configure each volume to manners / Vibrate / Normal mode when changing
- On / Off of the features that play a sound when changing the volume with the slider
· On / Off the display of the system volume
(Because it is synchronized with the incoming sound by the terminal )
To set the On / Off synchronization and notification sounds ringtone Android1.6-2.3.3
To display an icon in the notification bar at startup .
To re- set the volume at startup
It opens the Master Volume Control when you touch the icon.
My Gateway 60 tab running 3.2.1. honeycomb has no volume icon on the home screen tool bar (like windows). Trying to find the Tab's volume buttons is a pain when after a few beers. This solved it.
There is a test music server set up, so if you want to try this out, just enter server name 'randy' - case sensitive.
- Alarm volume
- music voiume
- Notification volume
- Ringer volume
- System volume
- voice call volume
- Set your device on vibe, mute, normal, or even attempt to boost your volume.
- Synchronized with device volume buttons.
- Control all the audio streams on your device in one place.
- configure volume for all sound streams in the phone
- save configurations into profiles
- set schedule for every profile.
This simple volume control app, controls / manage the every sound your device makes.It simply acts as a volume /audio equalizer or audio manager for your android phone, With individual access to all Android audio streams, this app puts you in control of every sound your Android phone makes. Music control of your DJ, multimedia, media player will be easy.
Likewise, when you have music playing and want to control your ringer volume, this app does just that as well! The simplest volume control app, it will bring up just the right volume for you, and that's the one pressing the volume keys by default can't control, be it media volume or ringer volume when listening to music.
PROTIP: If you have a launcher that supports gestures, set a gesture that launches this app. That way you can seamlessly bring up the volume slider.
Tags: volume control, media volume, ringer volume, volume slider, seekbar
More from developer
Each 1 Teach 1- Uplift the Nation!