MOG subscribers get the most powerful and easy-to-use music service on the planet, with:
★ Unlimited downloads for offline playback on your Android. *
★ Access to over 15 million songs – find your favorites with blazingly fast searches and discover millions more.
★ Amazingly accurate music suggestions Just For You.
★ Radio perfection: Truly personalised, with simple and fun ways to discover new music, like customizable artist-only radio, exclusive to MOG.
★ Instant sync between web and mobile.
★ Lots of ways to listen that fit your life at home, at work, and on the go.**
★ Playlists created by your favorite artists, and tons more!
Love music? All you need is MOG. Take it from the experts:
Top Music App of 2011
Like Spotify? MOG is even better
TRY IT FREE — SEE MOG.COM FOR DETAILS. Charges apply after free trial ends unless you unsubscribe. *** One free trial per customer. MOG is currently only available in the US and Australia.
See you in music paradise....
* With a paid mobile subscription, after your initial stream and storage, you can play your stored tracks everywhere you go.
** MOG is on Sonos, Squeezebox, and many more devices.
*** Australian users: Data charges may apply for non-BigPond and non-Telstra customers.
Android is a registered trade mark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Please Note: This is a music player,not a music downloader .
It is a simple yet stylish music player for android.
It is one of the most beautiful music player featuring a blurry / blur theme or glassy / glass theme and minimalist design.
Music Player features the most modern yet classical interface.The style of this Music player is simply elegant.
It lets you manage your music very easily and effectively with Multi -select option to play the songs and now there is an option to manage your music via folder view as well.This Mp3 Player is becoming one of the most successful and popular mp3 players available in the android market.
This Audio Player supports mp3,wav ,flac and many other such audio formats.
Listen to your favorite music on the most elegant and beautiful user interface.
Control the sound of the songs with a power 5 band equalizer.
It is based on artists ,albums,songs,playlists etc.(Supporting wav , mp3, flac and many other such formats)
The perfect animations and minimalist design has a soothing effect on you.
We will be upgrading the UI of the lock screen and will improve the equalizer as we have been requested to do so.We are planning to add bass boost and reverb effect to the equalizer.We will also improve the playlist feature and make it more intuitive.
Currently you can add songs to a playlist and add it to the now playing list.
You can even multi select songs to add it to now playing list and save it to a playlist of your choice.
We are working on the app to provide you with genre view as well as improving lock screen controls.
You can totally create new playlists too from the now playing list.
Play songs from where ever you want,like song list album list,artist list,playlist etc.
This music player is Free and Good reviews are motivating us to improve the player regularly based on your positive feedback.
# Elegant and beautiful User interface.
# Tag Editor(supporting mp3 ,wav and other audio formats)
# 5 band equalizer
# Browse and play music by songs,album,artist,playlist and folders
# Sort your songs by more than 5 ways.
# Create Playlists and Save them(from "now playing" screen)
# Multi- select to play,queue or delete
# Browse by folder.
This Audio Player is still in Beta and is under development so If you find a bug or if the player crashes make sure you that let us know (and give a change to fix it) before you give us a bad review.
If you have a feature to request or a bug to report ,please submit a request at : www.playmee.org or firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to every email.
Thank you :)
For App Sponsorship please contact at email@example.com
Update Your Status from the Road
The ReverbNation Control Room App lets you post status updates to ReverbNation, Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace.
Manage Your Shows from anywhere
With Control Room, you can add, view, edit, and delete upcoming shows, as well as track attendance for recent events.
Check Your Stats
With the Control Room App, you can track your Band Equity, see Fan stats like Fan Count and Fan Heat Map, and also see how often fans are listening to your songs and watching your videos.
Send FanReach Emails from Anywhere
The ReverbNation Control Room App is deeply integrated with our signature FanReach email system. This App allows you to send emails directly to fans, see the statistics on the emails you sent and add fans directly to your FanReach email list. That’s right - no more clipboards and pens at shows to collect fan emails. Download the ReverbNation Control Room App and you can instantly start collecting fan information on your Android phone.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
With Music Online you'll find hundreds of artists and bands, each one organized with their entire discography. You will listen to the very best of the music with Music Online and will be able to read the lyrics and add songs to your customised playlist, which will be available for you anytime for you.
High quality music
Music Online has a very friendly and modern design of easy navigation, therefore you will be able to find music and artists very easily.
Top artists, find the best of your favorite artist
Top songs, listen to the hot songs in just one place
Top albums, find the most recent albums of your favorite artists
Share the songs you like with your friends in Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
Hundreds of artists, bands and thousands songs. And we wil keep it increasing!
Listen free music of:
Romeo Santos music
Bruno Mars music
One Direction music
Ricardo Arjona music
Katy Perry music
Enrique Iglesisas music
Justin Bieber music
Prince Royce music
Daddy Yankee music
Miley Cyrus music
Calle 13 music
Jesse y Joy music
Marc Anthony music
Rio Roma music
Demi Lovato music
And many more
Ballads in English music
Cumbia Villera music
Hip Hop music
Regional Mexican music
Rock in Spanish music
-For a better experience, the connection to a WIFI or 3G network is recommended
Free online music, online music, good music, listen to online music, music with lyrics, listen to songs, top songs
* This app is not designed to download music but only to offer an online music service.
There are no listening restrictions, interruptions, or subscription fees, only great music. You'll be able to choose from over 400 channels, hand picked and curated by our team of editors.
The Earbits Android radio app analyzes the songs from your phone and recommends channels you’ll like based on your taste. It intelligently blends your own songs into those channels. The result is a curated music discovery with your favorite tracks mixed in.
You'll love Earbits if you are looking for: commercial free radio, radio app, independent music, radio music, internet radio.
Lantern is a, powerful, elegant and material design music player for android! The application was created for a contest, but since the app has been developed, I decided to upload the application to Google Play store for free!
· Chromecast support
· Folder browsing support
· Complete material design (with 13 color schemes for light accent, as well as 13 color schemes for dark accent)
· Complete material home design with option to choose between gridview and listview.
· Option to select shuffle folder (useful for parties)
· Album art and Artist photos automated fetching from Last.fm and CoverArtArchive.org
· Built in search function, with audio search
· Sleep timer (120 mins)
· Home screen widgets
· Lockscreen widgets (4.2-4.4)
· Daydream support for Android 4.2+
· Muzei extension (album art as wallpaper)
· Automatic playback pausing for incoming call, and volume reduction for notifications (using audio focus)
· Optimized for smartphones as well as tablets
· Visualization support (total of 3 visualizations, circles, circular bars, and horizontal visualizer)
· Complete option to modify the floating action button function.
· Supports 4.0.4+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Special thanks to :
· Andrew Neal : Apollo Music Player
· OpenSilk (for Orpheus)
Since the application is new, the application may contain bugs. If you find any, or having any problems, you can contact me via my Google+ profile(in the app), or via feedback section in the application or via the rating system.
Join the community at Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/106827208384325557949
Follow me on twitter (@Aniruddhc) or add me to your circles on G+ for updates on the background work on the application.
If you liked the application, spread the word, let everyone depart in the beauty of music!
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.