MOG subscribers get the most powerful and easy-to-use music service on the planet, with:
★ Unlimited downloads for offline playback on your Android. *
★ Access to over 15 million songs – find your favorites with blazingly fast searches and discover millions more.
★ Amazingly accurate music suggestions Just For You.
★ Radio perfection: Truly personalised, with simple and fun ways to discover new music, like customizable artist-only radio, exclusive to MOG.
★ Instant sync between web and mobile.
★ Lots of ways to listen that fit your life at home, at work, and on the go.**
★ Playlists created by your favorite artists, and tons more!
Love music? All you need is MOG. Take it from the experts:
Top Music App of 2011
Like Spotify? MOG is even better
TRY IT FREE — SEE MOG.COM FOR DETAILS. Charges apply after free trial ends unless you unsubscribe. *** One free trial per customer. MOG is currently only available in the US and Australia.
See you in music paradise....
* With a paid mobile subscription, after your initial stream and storage, you can play your stored tracks everywhere you go.
** MOG is on Sonos, Squeezebox, and many more devices.
*** Australian users: Data charges may apply for non-BigPond and non-Telstra customers.
Android is a registered trade mark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
Please Note: This is a music player,not a music downloader .
It is a simple yet stylish music player for android.
It is one of the most beautiful music player featuring a blurry / blur theme or glassy / glass theme and minimalist design.
Music Player features the most modern yet classical interface.The style of this Music player is simply elegant.
It lets you manage your music very easily and effectively with Multi -select option to play the songs and now there is an option to manage your music via folder view as well.This Mp3 Player is becoming one of the most successful and popular mp3 players available in the android market.
This Audio Player supports mp3,wav ,flac and many other such audio formats.
Listen to your favorite music on the most elegant and beautiful user interface.
Control the sound of the songs with a power 5 band equalizer.
It is based on artists ,albums,songs,playlists etc.(Supporting wav , mp3, flac and many other such formats)
The perfect animations and minimalist design has a soothing effect on you.
We will be upgrading the UI of the lock screen and will improve the equalizer as we have been requested to do so.We are planning to add bass boost and reverb effect to the equalizer.We will also improve the playlist feature and make it more intuitive.
Currently you can add songs to a playlist and add it to the now playing list.
You can even multi select songs to add it to now playing list and save it to a playlist of your choice.
We are working on the app to provide you with genre view as well as improving lock screen controls.
You can totally create new playlists too from the now playing list.
Play songs from where ever you want,like song list album list,artist list,playlist etc.
This music player is Free and Good reviews are motivating us to improve the player regularly based on your positive feedback.
# Elegant and beautiful User interface.
# Tag Editor(supporting mp3 ,wav and other audio formats)
# 5 band equalizer
# Browse and play music by songs,album,artist,playlist and folders
# Sort your songs by more than 5 ways.
# Create Playlists and Save them(from "now playing" screen)
# Multi- select to play,queue or delete
# Browse by folder.
This Audio Player is still in Beta and is under development so If you find a bug or if the player crashes make sure you that let us know (and give a change to fix it) before you give us a bad review.
If you have a feature to request or a bug to report ,please submit a request at : email@example.com
We respond to every email.
Thank you :)
All images are used from www.unsplash.com which is a royalty free collection of stock images.
Open sourceLibraries used
Ray Arc menu https://github.com/daCapricorn/ArcMenu
quick Action view
Xbox Music brings you all the music you love, every way you want it. Now you can access your Xbox Music Pass on your Android phone, Xbox, Windows 8 PC or tablet, and the web.
Xbox Music Pass on Android features:
• Stream ad-free music from a catalog of tens of millions of songs
• Make your playlists available offline, and listen to your favorite music anywhere
• Listen to radio stations based on your favorite artists
• Add songs, albums, and playlists to your Xbox Music collection and access them from other devices
• Enjoy a rich visual experience for searching, viewing, and playing back music
Xbox Music Pass is the best way to enjoy your favorite music, and discover new songs, albums, and artists right from your Android phone.
Like Xbox Music? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Safely BACKUP UNLIMITED MUSIC FOR FREE and listen to 250 tracks on any computer, mobile phone, tablet and television.
TOP REASONS TO USE MYMUSICCLOUD:
1. Unlimited Free Storage!
2. Automatically imports your music from iTunes, Windows Media Player, Google Drive or Dropbox
3. Plays your music on any other device
4. Listen offline - no internet or WiFi needed
5. Awesome playlist features, lyrics, concerts
6. It’s so simple
* Rolling Stone
* USA Today
Concert Vault Members can listen to the Vault’s latest additions, most popular concerts, daily Features from seven Channels, custom Radio playlists and much more, playing songs from thousands of concerts spanning the 1950’s through today. Listen to the Vault in the background while you check your mail, play games or surf the web. 320k mp3 streams over WiFi sound amazing. And, now our Android app gives you complete access to our concert Video library
New to Concert Vault? No problem - register for a Free Trial right from your device. With new membership options available it's easier than ever to stay connected with us. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without Concert Vault for Android!
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
With Music Online you'll find hundreds of artists and bands, each one organized with their entire discography. You will listen to the very best of the music with Music Online and will be able to read the lyrics and add songs to your customised playlist, which will be available for you anytime for you.
High quality music
Music Online has a very friendly and modern design of easy navigation, therefore you will be able to find music and artists very easily.
Top artists, find the best of your favorite artist
Top songs, listen to the hot songs in just one place
Top albums, find the most recent albums of your favorite artists
Share the songs you like with your friends in Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
Hundreds of artists, bands and thousands songs. And we wil keep it increasing!
Listen free music of:
Romeo Santos music
Bruno Mars music
One Direction music
Ricardo Arjona music
Katy Perry music
Enrique Iglesisas music
Justin Bieber music
Prince Royce music
Daddy Yankee music
Miley Cyrus music
Calle 13 music
Jesse y Joy music
Marc Anthony music
Rio Roma music
Demi Lovato music
And many more
Ballads in English music
Cumbia Villera music
Hip Hop music
Regional Mexican music
Rock in Spanish music
-For a better experience, the connection to a WIFI or 3G network is recommended
Free online music, online music, good music, listen to online music, music with lyrics, listen to songs, top songs
* This app is not designed to download music but only to offer an online music service.
Listen to music while falling asleep
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off. It works just like a Sleep Timer on the stereo or TV.
Use your favorite music player or even YouTube!
Works with Google Play Music, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, YouTube and many many more. To verify whether it works with your favorite player, just download the app and try it out - it is free.
Select how long you want the music to play
Our intuitive and beautiful user interface allows you to effortlessly set the duration of the timer and start it.
Create presets for your frequently used timers
With our presets, you can switch between standard timers with just one tap
Prevent your battery from draining
At the end of the timer, the music is stopped* to prevent your phone from playing music all night and draining the battery.
*For some apps, pausing the music does not work. In that case the phone volume will set to mute as a last resort. In this case, the music will continue playing.
Shake to extend timer
Sometimes falling asleep is not that easy. Our shake to extend allows you to shake the phone to extend the duration of the timer, without you having to unlock your phone.
The free version contains ads
Premium version (Available via in-app)
Beautiful Widget for your homescreen
Please try it with your favorite player before buying.
You are welcome to join our beta forum, if you are interested in trying the newest Sleep Timer features before they are officially released. https://plus.google.com/communities/103722691842623837120
Developed by Patrick Boos - http://pboos.ch
Designed by Nordic Usability - http://nordicusability.com
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
Want to stop carrying both your phone and your iPod? Keep your music fresh with smart playlists? iSyncr enables you to quickly sync your Android device with the music you have in iTunes using iSyncr Desktop over USB or WiFi. No need to move your music into a new music management software. iSyncr works directly with iTunes so you can sync hassle-free.
This free version is limited to 100 songs per playlist and 1 playlist at a time.
Go beyond just music syncing with these additional features:
- Work directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries for fast setup
- Sync with a cord over USB or sync wirelessly with a WiFi connection
- Also works over MTP, unlike other top solutions
- Include album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
- Sync your ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date between iTunes and your phone to keep your smart playlists up to date
- Have a device with internal and external memory? Choose which drive each playlist syncs to
- Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
- Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
- Sync your MP3 downloads on your phone back to your iTunes library
- Sync your video and podcasts for a complete iPod replacement
- Sync Android playlists back to your computer
- Automate wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
- Easy to use tablet interface
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
- Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
- Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
- iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
- Sync video play counts
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not play be synced to your device.
iSyncr requires iSyncr Desktop (free) to run on your computer to sync with iTunes.
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
For information on how to get started and to learn about more features and options for using iSyncr to sync your music visit www.jrtstudio.com.
Want to help translate to your language?
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
The new Android phone app is here. It’s a faster, smarter and better lookin’ app for your phone. A new home screen makes it easier to navigate to the music. A Replay feature remembers the songs you played and when – great for workout playlists, kids' carpool songs, and more. Want to hear some new tunes? You’ll also have a constant feed of new music suggestions, album reviews and posts from our editorial music team.
All that said, don’t forget about our tablet app. It isn’t just a resized app; it’s a re-imagined experience. It’s more touchable, more engaging, with loads of content and new paths to music discovery.
Don’t take our word for it, you can try Napster FREE for 7 days and find out for yourself how awesome having unlimited music wherever you go is.
- A 7-day free trial
- Millions of songs to play online
- Save songs to offline when you have no connection
- Recommendations from our team of music obsessionals
- The latest new music added every Monday
- Easy to share music with your friends - Facebook, Twitter, you choose
- Your music syncs automatically between your mobile and computer
If you have an Android tablet, we have a specially designed app for you. Its not just a resized app but a new experience to take full advantage of the tablet size.
If you're already a Napster Unlimited plus Mobile member, just download the app and start listening.
If you’re new, visit www.napster.com to sign up for your free trial and then login to the app with your details.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
Volume Control (Android 4.0.3 or later)
The volume control function in the Klipsch Control app is overridden by the system command to launch voice search.
Motorola Droid Razr (running Android 4.0 or later)
When running Android 4.0 or later MotoBlur conflicts with Klipsch Control, preventing the device from properly receiving button commands. Klipsch Control continues to work properly on the Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 and on other devices running Android 4.0.
Samsung Galaxy S II
Due to software conflicts, the Klipsch Control app is not fully compatible, specifically, the Klipsch S4A™ headset only supports voice control, call “Answer” and “End” functionality. Klipsch continues to work on an update to allow full functionality on these devices.
It may be possible to "out-click" the phone hardware so if there are issues with double and triple clicks intercepted as single clicks, try clicking a bit slower for better accuracy.
Track forward/track back
Long press (not customizable)
- This app is not compatible with Klipsch Image S4i, Image S5i, Image X10i, or Image ONE headphones due to incompatibility with the Apple licensed components in those products.
- Compatible with devices running Android 2.1 or later.
- *Mute function not compatible with all devices.
- The follwing music apps have been tested and compatibility confirmed: Google Music, Amazon MP3, Pandora, Last.fm, Slacker (List subject to change.)
- The default media player on the following devices are not compatible and require a 3rd party media app for full functionality: Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, Motorola Atrix (List subject to change.)
- Headset control options in other similar apps should be disabled. Most music players that have headset control settings should also be set to disabled.
- Customizable click speed will vary by device. Some devices are not capable of faster click speeds.