The premium version natively includes:
-BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
- VISUALIZER: watch your sound spectrum move. You can choose among a great choice of audio wave shapes.
- “DJ MODE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
-‘SAVE’ option to record your customized frequency presets
-Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 8 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters of your songs
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- Possibility to add songs to the queue
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Boost and improve your sound quality thanks to Equalizer+ Pro! Equalizer + Pro is both a music track player and a frequency equalizer. Access your own music library directly from the app. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your presets. Equalizer + Pro enables you to control 5 different band frequencies. Adjust each filter to bring out the best in your music. More to the mow frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available presets are:
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Also available in a lite(free) edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playline.lite
Designed from the ground up to be as fast and intuitive as possible, PlayLine presents you with a beautiful minimalistic interface, and lets you weave your music catalogue into playlists with unprecedented ease!
In PlayLine, everything is a playlist. PlayLine displays the current playlist as a series of high-resolution images, enabling you to drag and drop tracks, artists, albums or even other playlists onto the current playlist!
- Stream your music to any UPnP/DLNA compliant device over WiFi
- Beautifully rendered hi-res list of tracks
- Intuitive and minimalistic interface - Nothing is more than a few swipes away.
- Move tracks around using drag-and-drop.
- Use swipes to pan through the current PlayLine.
- Use pinch-to-zoom to scale the current PlayLine.
- Fling tracks, artists or albums to enqueue them.
- Crisp animations and highly optimized graphics.
- Custom playlists(PlayLines) offer custom backgrounds and saving/resuming
- Built-in 5 band Equalizer, Bassboost and Virtualizer. (Possible to use an external EQ as well)
- Tag-Editor lets you rename tracks on the go.
- Art downloader - automatically fetches missing album and artist art from Discogs™.
- Lock Screen widget(ICS+)
- Remote Controls using headset or Bluetooth compatible devices.
- Notification with track art and buttons for changing track, pausing/resuming and exiting the app.
- Easy and fast search is embedded right into the main layout.
- Flipping the app to landscape mode will result in a fullscreen view of the current PlayLine.
- Shuffle and repeat functions.
## CHANGELOG ##
- Gapless DLNA/UPnP playback is now supported! (Requires a MediaRenderer with support for gapless playback)
- Missing artwork is now retrieved from MusicBrainz.
- DLNA/UPnP devices are now listed using correct naming
- Improved DLNA/UPnP stability and functionality.
- Added new launcher icons for high DPI devices.
- Made the QuickSettings menu scrollable.
- Fixed a crash related to the QuickSettings menu.
- Fixed a crash in the lite version when trying to queue more than 50 tracks at a time.
- Art cached by PlayLine is now hidden from Gallery/photo apps.
- Fixed the ability to change art for albums.
- Changed the notification icon to fit the KitKat theme.
- Various improvements.
- Added a sleep timer to the quicksettings menu accessible via the ‘>‘ button.
- PlayLine will now resume playing if an unplugged headset is plugged in again.
- Reworked headset controls, a single click will pause/play, a double click will change to the next track, and a triple click will go back to the previous track.
- Fixed a bug that was causing album and artist names starting with ‘the‘ to be sorted under ‘T‘.
- PlayLine now comes in a lite edition that is available for free on the Play Store. Ask your friends to try it out!
- Fixed cropping of photos for use as backgrounds/icons\n- Made the default background redraw immediately after being changed.
- Redid the coloring of the PlayLine icon, the new icon should be more visually appealing!
- Various bugfixes.
- Added a button for deleting tracks. Access it by opening the drop down menu of a track you want to delete
- Fixed a bug on some devices that caused UPnP streaming to fail after 30 minutes
- Fixed a rare bug causing some UPnP devices to crash PlayLine on connection
- Fixed an issue where the SeekLine would not jump to the correct track on startup
- Replay PlayLine is now the default repeat setting
- Fixed a few errors creating a load of warning messages in the logcat output
A clean, fun, and easy-to-use app that turns your smart watch into a music player remote control.
This application allows you to control your phone / tablet music player from your wrist with your SmartWatch and SmartWatch 2.
Change the interface of the control with a selection of colorful skins that will show your style: pink, grey, white, turquoise, mint, purple, black and blue.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 music
✔ Play and pause controls.
✔ Go to next and previous track controls.
✔ Use simple gestures such as swipe right and left to back and forward your play list tracks.
✔ Control and adjust the volume.
✔ Display of the artist name and title of the track currently being played.
✔ Display of the album art on screen.
✔ Change the user interface of the control by selecting one of the +7 SKINS available.
✔ Selection of the preferred default album art in the case the album art do not exist.
✔ Bound to the Android generic built-in music player (if it is installed in your phone / tablet).
✔ Support for controlling Music Player build for Android app. It is the perfect companion app that you can get for FREE in Google Play.
✔ Fall back support to the media button for other music players.
✔ Available in 17 languages: Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
*Sometimes the track title, artist and album art do not exist or they are not available.
End User License Agreement: http://disrapptive.com/end-user-license-agreement
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
1) Add a Music Player from your device
2) Log in into your Twitter acount.
3) Press Start and launch player.
You can configure tweet format and more.
Tag your music files properly! At least Artist and Song name.
*Music players supported: Android based players (like Apollo), Google Play Music and Rdio*
Andrew Haug former Radio Host of Triple J's The Racket 2001-2011 & one of Australia's most known & respected Media figures in Heavy Music.
Has launched Australia's very own 24/7 Online Radio Station that features everything across the Rock & Metal genres both locally & Internationally.
This is what is happening on the station:
• The freshest local and international rock / metal streaming 24/7!
• High quality audio & easy access.
• Extensive music library of local and international acts.
• Exclusive competitions.
• You name it, we’ll have it covered. Or simply suggest it and we'll try it out.
For further inquiries email: email@example.com
ABOUT ANDREW HAUG - Director /Programmer!
Andrew Haug is one of the most recognised and respected media figures in the Australian heavy music scene.
For the past 20 years he has worked in radio, starting in 1993 with a local demo segment on Melbourne’s 3RRRFM Metal Show. Before long, Haug had become the lead host of the show, handling all facets of the program including interviews with several hundred local and international artists right up until leaving the station for a new opportunity.
In 2001 he became the host of Triple J’s national weekly metal program, “Full Metal Racket”. Over his decade-long run he conducted a staggering 612 interviews with the likes of James Hetfield (Metallica), Ozzy Osbourne, Maynard James Keenan (Tool), Ronnie James Dio (R.I.P), Rob Halford (Judas Priest), and even interviewed Steve Harris of Iron Maiden onboard their very own plane, Edforce One. Known for his incredible drive, dedication and enthusiasm to both music and broadcasting, Haug once convinced JJJ management to do a live seven-hour straight metal radio marathon.
Haug has also extended his love of metal into TV broadcasting. In 1995 he hosted a local TV music show on Channel 31, “Metal Vision”. This lasted over two years, and included local and international interviews with the likes of Fear Factory and Deicide, as well as general music discussion. In 2001 he hosted the long standing national TV music show “Rage”, handpicking five hours of his favourite rock and metal video clips, and in 2006 hosted a four-hour special on MTV’s “Headbanger’s Ball” dedicated to the acts on that year’s Gigantour festival.
Haug has also dabbled in writing, submitting music columns to Kerrang! Australia, Roadrunner Australia’s Outsider Magazine, plus weekly metal music columns for various street press magazines.
He is currently the sole label manager at the Australian branch of esteemed German based record label Century Media (Arch Enemy, Suicide Silence, Lacuna Coil, Architects) since 1998.
When not dominating the airwaves, Haug manages and plays drums for heavy hitting trio Contrive, the band he formed with his twin brother Paul in 1999. They have released two EPs and two albums to date, and toured with the likes of Machine Head, Opeth, Stone Sour, Cavalera Conspiracy, Testament, Sepultura, Soilwork, Mayhem, Skinlab, Parkway Drive and more.
In June 2012 Haug revealed his plan to create the first ever 24/7 dedicated rock and metal online radio station in Australia, AndrewHaug.com.
The station was officially launched on November 20, 2012.
1. All lossless audio format decoding, including DSF,DFF,ISO,WAV,FLAC,AIFF,M4A,AAC,MP3,OGG
2. CUE sheets also supported
3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits float point and 128 bits internal calculating. just for the best quality of audio.
4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You will get Native DSD or 384KHZ 32 bits audio stream easily.
5. NAS(LAN) is supported, Net Driver and DLNA will be supported soon.
6. Gapless playing is supported.
7. Simple user interface with intimate functional design and good performance.
Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
• With intelligent streaming, you’ll get CD-quality radio on a WiFi connection and less drop-outs when you’re on the go.
• Guide: see what’s playing now, what just played and what’s coming up.
• Set an alarm to wake-up to the best in country music.
• Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
iTunes, Muve Music, Spoify, MySpace, eMusic,
Zune, Rhapsody, Deezer, iHeart, Last Fm and Rdio.