A collection of alternate tunings for electric & acoustic guitar. All the greats from Jimi Hendrix to Nick Drake experimented with different tunings. Now you can have them all in one place on your mobile phone or tablet. Every tuning contains HD recordings of how the strings sound so you can detune easily. Have fun!
At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Basic Looper (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
Create, browse, share, like and comment guitar pedal boards. Chain your guitar effects with the DBoards pedal planner and win fantastic prizes!
- Create amazing effects chains: just add effects, connect them and set their parameters
- Customize your boards by adding notes and uploading photos and videos
- Search for effects chains created by other users
- Like and comment on boards
- Share your pedal boards directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Get points and redeem them for rewards
**Search, create and share**
Search for great pedal boards, create your own effects chains and share them with everybody on Facebook and Twitter. Effects including - overdrive, distortion, wah, compression, delay, tremolo, chorus, flanger, phaser etc - can be easily and beautifully arranged, linked and set up.
**Customize your guitar pedal boards**
Change the background, add notes and upload photos and videos related to your song from Youtube to make great and original boards. Add generic guitars and amplifiers in order to get complete effects chains and write notes to your boards. For instance, describe which guitar and amplifier do you use.
Earn points by taking different actions like creating and sharing pedal boards, commenting on boards, giving likes... and then redeem your points for rewards!
If you have any questions or issues you can contact us on
For more information:
Follow DBoards online:
It has a performance similar to real classic guitar.
The distinctive feature of Mobile Guitarist is the rich tone of a classic guitar.
Listen to the sound through earphones or speakers, it sounds quite reasonable.
Try it out for youself!
* Open Notes : Touch the nut or bottom area of the screen.
* Ceja : Touch the ceja area of the screen.
* Fret Movement : Press the volume KEY(△:Left,▽:Right).
* Android 2.3(Gingerbread) and later versions are recommended.
* This app is optimized for 800x480, 1280x720 and 1920x1080 resolution.
Mobile Guitarist, Classic Guitar, Guitar, Fingerboard, Fret, Capo, Chord
An essential tool for any guitarist, and a great introduction to playing modes on the guitar.
- 7 Common Scales: Major / Natural Minor / Harmonic Minor / Melodic Minor / Major Pentatonic / Minor Pentatonic / Minor Blues Pentatonic.
- 7 Modes: Ionian / Dorian / Phrygian / Lydian / Mixolydian / Aeolian / Locrian.
- 5 Other Scales: Chromatic / Lydian b7 / Diminished / Altered / Augmented.
- Fretboard positions for both E and A roots (swipe slider).
- Scale / Mode info: Note intervals (whole step, half step, etc), notes in the key of C.
- Usage information and chord suggestions.
- Key examples - famous songs, riffs and solos using each scale / mode.
Simply choose your Band/Artist and see the settings you need to change on your amplifier, and also see what pedals will help you achieve the tone you want.
Guitar-Effects is a Digital Amp & Pedalboard for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Firefox OS and Android.
Now you can carry your pedalboard everywhere. Plug in your guitar (or bass), add the pedals you want and start playing!
Effects availables: Digitalizer, Bitcrusher, Flanger-Darkmouth, Flanger-Manhattan, Flanger-Classic, EQ-Low, EQ-Mid, EQ-High, EQ-Peak, Fuxx-Boz, Fuxx-Bit, AutoReverb, Fuzz, Overdrive, Overscream, Chorus-cassic, Chorus-supercharger, Delay-mono, Delay-Stereo, 3-BandEQ, Reverb-classic, Reverb-catedral, Reverb-smallroom, Rinring, Convolver, Compressor, Limiter, The-Ripper, The-Bytter, Flanger-Silver, Flanger-Stereo & Sterefy.
Tools availables: Analyser-Tuner & Recorder(Firefox desktop only).
Amplifiers & cabinets availables:Bassman, EQG, Modern GER, Vintage US, Vintage UK, Clean, Bass, Deep, Stereo and Alien.
More Effects, Amplifiers & Cabinets very soon.
Utworem obowiązkowym do zaliczenia Rekordu Guinnessa jest "Hey Joe", ale gramy też inne kompozycje.... bo LUBIMY i TRALALLA ! :-).
Aplikacja pełni rolę instruktarza jak krok po kroku samodzielnie zagrać utwory wykonywane przez wszystkich uczestników w czasie Festiwalu.
* Ściągnij aplikację!
* Zapoznaj się z chwytami!
* Ćwicz gdziekolwiek jesteś!
* Pomóż nam ustanowić nowy Gitarowy Rekord Guinnessa.
Spotkajmy się na corocznym święcie gitary na Wrocławskim Rynku 1 maja.
Who is Marie Wilson?
Born in Melbourne, Marie instinctively knew at a young age that music was something she loved. It was her escape.
She wasn’t born into a family full of musos, but she picked up a guitar at an early age and the rest, as they say, is history.
Marie started making a name for herself in the 90’s singing in pubs and clubs across Melbourne.
Momentum gained and there was a buzz around town about this ‘newcomer.’ A series of strategically placed billboards across Melbourne got people asking ‘Who is Marie Wilson?’
Her hard work, years of song writing and undeniable talent soon saw Marie fast tracked to a Top 10 hit and a major record label.
She toured Australia and the United States and ‘Next Time’ saw Marie nominated for two Aria Awards and her song was on the most played on Australian radio list for almost 10 weeks.
She soon discovered that her future was in the hands of others and knew she needed to take control of her own future.
A ‘break’ from music saw Marie develop into a business woman in her own right and after penning a song one day in her pj’s last year, she knew the time was right to get back to doing what she loves most…being on stage with her guitar!
The brand new official Mandatory Mobile App is now available! Stream our music, see pictures, check out our bio, and share it all with your friends. Stay connected for the latest updates from Mandatory on your mobile device with our free Mobile App.
See you on your Phone,