25% off for a limited period!
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano) or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- NotateMe recognises a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- Import MusicXML files: Edit music created outside of NotateMe.
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
- PhotoScore® Expansion Pack: Take a photo of sheet music with your device's camera and have it played back to you, or export it as a MusicXML/MIDI file, using Neuratron's PhotoScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
Ci siamo resi conto però che il mondo degli appassionati di musica corale è ben più vasto di quello che ci si potrebbe immaginare, conta decine di milioni di persone, e molte di queste persone, appassionati come noi, sono sempre alla ricerca di un buon concerto o di una opportunità di imparare qualcosa di nuovo in un workshop.
Per questo abbiamo creato it-choir pro, uno strumento che permette a chiunque organizzi eventi corali di rendere visibile a tutto il mondo i risultati del loro lavoro. Anche i cori più piccoli possono mettere in comune i loro impegni ampliando la loro visibilità e di conseguenza il pubblico.
Con it-choir pro sarete in grado di render nota la vostra attività corale non solo ai vostri amici, ma anche agli appassionati e ai curiosi di tutto il mondo.
Grazie al sistema di geolocalizzazione fornirete anche un servizio al vostro pubblico, infatti registrando il vostro evento farete si che tutti ricevano anche le indicazioni stradali su come raggiungervi. Inoltre potrete agganciare la scheda del concerto/festival al vostro canale youtube aumentandone la visibilità e gli accessi.
Attraverso il sistema di commenti diretti del pubblico, che semplifica il processo di feedback, riceverete le impressioni dei vostri ascoltatori in tempo reale.
Non da ultimo il vostro evento verrà pubblicizzato sul portale che state visitando ora.
Con it-choir pro, attraverso la semplice compilazione di alcuni dati fondamentali anche direttamente da smartphone e tablet, la vostra attività corale verrà immediatamente messa a disposizione di tutti, contribuendo anche alla diffusione della conoscenza e della fruizione della musica corale in tutto il mondo.
Tailored to your voice type, there are 50 vocal exercises split over five different categories, specifically designed to guide you through a warm up that will gradually ease every singer's voice into its full range.
Warm Me Up! will create a unique warm up for you. It can generate a warm up based on how much time you have available or you can browse the individual tracks and create your own warm up as you desire. The exercises are recorded in high quality audio. A lush baby grand accompanies the singer through each exercise and a professional singer guides you through the first two repeats of each. On screen, each exercise is accompanied by suggestions and instructions to help you get the most out of each exercise.
The Warm Me Up! team (Luke Hunter, Vicky Jacobs and David Young) have warmed up professional singers in Australia, the USA, New Zealand, and England. They are professional vocalists, singing teachers, and musical directors. They have warmed up the casts of many mega musicals including Jersey Boys, Xanadu, Wicked, Mamma Mia, and Les Mis. They have warmed up corporate and recreational Glee Clubs, pop singers, opera stars, and choirs.
Warm Me Up! is specifically designed to be used by both the amateur and professional singer, and can be used to warm up a soloist or larger group. And it's a fantastic resource for singing teachers and choir directors who can warm up their ensemble away from the keyboard.
In the studio, backstage at the concert, in the corridors or in the car on the way to the audition... now you can warm up professionally... anywhere.
A Cappella Set List is designed to help vocal performers--not just a cappella groups, but soloists or choruses--keep track of their songs during performances. Beyond storing basic information like which songs are in a set in each order, it has special features for the choral or vocal performer:
o It can play up to two starting notes for each song, eliminating the need for a separate pitch pipe.
o It can play an initial tempo for each song, acting like a metronome to help keep excited performers at the proper speed.
o Song-specific comments can include starting words, soloist names, introduction information, or anything else useful during performance.
The GUI still needs some clean up, and the database could hold a lot more information for each song or set. If it proves to be wildly popular, I might upgrade it to a paid application someday... but that's off in the future. In the meantime, if you find it useful, feel free to point me to some of your group's music. If you have issues or ideas, let me know.
Try it out! The price is right, and it might be very helpful for your next performance.
Whether you are a soprano or a bass, simply mute or lower the volumes of the other voices to easily learn new songs.
If your choir uses midi music files to learn new songs, this is the midi player for you.
When you open up Repertoires, it will locate all midi files on your device and display them in a list from which you can easily choose the one you would like to learn to sing.
Click on the volume settings button to individually set the volume of each vocal part. The names of the voices that you will see have been set up by your Choir Master or whoever created the midi file. When you are happy, save the volume settings and return to the main play screen.
A capella or with a band, you are now ready to start learning your repertoire for your next performance!
_Midi type 1 – fully supported*
_Midi type 0 – playback supported, but volume cannot be set individually.
*With exclusion of files generated by some midi generator applications like Lilypond. If you have issues with volumes in certain files, please send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for faultfinding and support in the next version of Repertoires.
(If you have no songs, the list will be empty.)
No songs are included with Repertoires, but you can find plenty of freely available ones on the internet or maybe your Choir Master is already creating them.
Get ready for individual choir practice – download Repertoires today!
Get the most up-to-date information about the event, status of preparation, tickets, concerts, event schedule and fun facts through this app. It's based on the official Facebook page "World Choir Games 2014" and was created with chayns®.
Notre bibliothèque virtuelle Musica vous donne alors les références et la description du titre
Retrouvez des titres introuvables parmi :
- les chants populaires (de Noël, à boire…),
- des classiques de la chanson française (Trénet, Brassens, Brel, Moustaki, …)
- ou des œuvres chorale savantes (Bach, Mozart, Brahms, Debussy, Poulenc,…)
Now you have access to Bach Collegium San Diego's music, video and more at anytime, anywhere.
This is a free application.
Browse upcoming Bach Collegium San Diego events. Get complete performance information including venue, dates, repertoire, artists. Access and review the program notes before the event. Want to attend? Click the "Get Tickets" button. You can browse past events listings, too.
Listen to selected Bach Collegium San Diego live recordings on your mobile device. All repertoire information including composers, works, soloists, conductors and ensembles is included. View artwork and program notes. High quality audio options are available if you are connected through a high speed network. (click More then click Settings)
Watch your favorite and new Bach Collegium San Diego videos.
Keep up with the latest Podcasts, News and Blogs from and about Bach Collegium San Diego.
Bach Collegium San Diego Fan App is powered by InstantEncore.
More from developer
you can also find NUDE at iTunes as is:
more to find at: