Music Player has simple and easily configure UI . With the Music player ,You can manage your music easily . Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone .
Music Player has 6 beautiful widgets and lock screen widget.
With Music player you can browse through your file manager and add music to enqueue or add as play-list.
It has Replay gain feature with it you can listen the originality of songs.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Play or shuffle by albums, artists, genres, songs, composers, and playlists.
* 6 simple home screen WIDGETS (1x1,4x2,4x1(White),4x1(Black),2x2(white),2x2(Black)).
* Extended notifications and 3 configurable notification settings
* You can choose Tab order
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Play list
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
* Long press on song for more features.
* Music player auto detects Head phones.
iTunes, Muve Music, Spoify, MySpace, eMusic,
Zune, Rhapsody, Deezer, iHeart, Last Fm and Rdio.
Stream music, browse photos, check out bio, read latest news and link to iTunes store.
This astounding collection of Brazilian-Pop-Jazz compositions by renowned Brazilian keyboardist and pianist Luciano Alves features amazing percussion grooves, top-notch improvisations and sublime keyboard textures.
On this repertoire Luciano showcases his ability to speak a universal musical language and proves why he is considered one of the best Brazilian musician/composers.
He has six CDs: Quartzo, Baobá, Mosaico, Brazil Today, Luciano Alves Interpreta Ernesto Nazareth, Só o que a gente gosta (Luciano & Bettina). More than 60 of his tunes are currently in iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, CD Baby, etc.
In 1976, he joined the Os Mutantes (Brazilian pop-group), traveling throughout Brazil and Italy and recording the Mutantes ao Vivo LP. For 10 years he joined the Pepeu Gomes band as keyboardist and arranger, appearing with him three times at the Montreux Festival. He also recorded with Caetano Veloso, Moraes Moreira, Sergio Dias, L. Shankar and Do Um Romão, among others.
Since 1985 he has performed solo or with his band both in Brazil and abroad. In the classical music area, he has performed as a soloist with the Brazilian Symphony Orchestra in many concerts. In 1991 he toured Denmark, spotlighting Afro-Brazilian rhythms and his CDs.
In 2009 was released his CD Luciano Alves Interpreta Ernesto Nazareth and since 2010 he is performing in duo with Brazilian singer Bettina Graziani promoting the jazz/bossa-nova CD "Só o que a gente gosta".