A useful spell book for all wizards, clerics and sorcerers of Dungeons & Dragons (TM).
- Create as many profiles you want, each with its own custom list of spells, details and photo
- Sets the number of usable spells per day (and known spells, save throws, etc.)
- Stores how many spells you want with high level of detail (components, schools, notes, etc.)
- Prepare your spells per day for the gaming session
- Cast a spell ticking it off from those prepared and listen to Spellbook pronounce it aloud (optional)
Feedback on https://www.facebook.com/gabrykapps
For negative feedback or suggestions please DO NOT use the comments on google Play Store, but write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spellbook is localized in Italian, English, French, German (thanks to Michael Kronen) and Polish (thanks to Bartosz Sochański).
Your language is missing? Would like some other function? Ask me!
INFO ON PERMITS:
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for backward compatibility with older versions of Android
VIBRATE: If you check the options in the settings menu Spellbook uses this permission to reproduce sound, to make the phone vibrate and to say the name of the spells
Please note: a D&D Insider account is required to view stat cards just like the website.
Not associated with Wizards of the Coast in any way. All Compendium material is copyright WOTC.
"Incredible physics and feel"
- Android Police
- d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 RPG dice, including percentage dice
- shake the phone or tap the screen to roll the dice, or flick the dice individually
- switch between five separate dice screens
- realistic graphics and physics - tilt the phone upside down and the dice fall on the glass
- total score
Internet permission is used for anonymous Google Analytics usage statistics collection, which can be disabled from the app's preferences.
E-mail bug reports and feature suggestions to email@example.com.
-Supports creating characters from scratch
-Exported from D&D Insider online (4E) or even exported from the old software version
-Choose items, feats, spells from integrated libraries
-Combat Tracker/Initiative/Encounter Tracker
-View multiple Characters at same time (Party Viewer)
-Build campaigns with maps and encounters
-Add creatures straight from Monster library
This app is optimized for both tablets and handheld screens (it automatically chooses the tablet version if your screen size is larger than 6"). Get the HD and mobile in one app (and install it on both).
This app is far less than the cost of one RPG book. Invest in me please? I'd like to work on this more and I hope you would like to sponsor me a bit. If you look at this apps history, you'll see in a short period, I've had many significant upgrades. I'm an independent developer: help me raise a new generation of gamers that love roleplaying and Dungeons & Dragons games as much as we do!
What's coming next?
Coming to Player Tools:
-Import libraries from Excel spreadsheets... want more spells, feats, or magic items? Easy import.
-Level up your characters and have the app guide you through it
-More prestige classes coming
Coming to DM Tools:
-Campaign maps with interactive encounters links
I obviously can't test on all devices but I'm quick to fix things if you can guide me a bit. If you want to take part in sending me bugs, go to this twitter handle:
- Your dice are always in your pocket. D&D Dice protects you from losing them.
- Your phone is always with you. So you will never forget to take your dice.
- Just shake your phone to throw a dice. Forget about looking for a smooth surface.
- D&D Dice saves your money as its price is lower than a usual set of dice.
- Get a full set of all dice immediately. No need to visit a store or waiting for a delivery.
- A complete set of dice: d4-d100 + a coin.
- Just like real ones, even better! The dice are styled with very high quality.
- 3D animation and beautiful effects, Full Retina support.
- Realistic physics
- The application works fast and does not freeze even if there are many dice on the screen
- You can throw any number of dice of any kind
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains the most complete set (over 20 types) of polyhedral dice. Intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Tablet mode (landscape orientation)
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice. Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ Additional coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 additional dice multi-colors
✔ additional built-in backgrounds
☆ Main Features:
• Create your own custom dice!
• over 20 predefined dice types: d2 (coin), d3, d4, d5, d6 (numbers, pips), d7, d8, d9, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d14, d16, d18, d20, d24, d30, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• Unlimited number of cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• over 20 dice colors
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count, re-roll ones, blind draw dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• play/pause button
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
☆ Roll methods:
✔ repeatedly tap the screen
✔ tilt / shake your phone
✔ drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• CHECK_LICENSE lets to check the legality of purchase
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
Please email me with any issues or suggestions