MT Metronome is a robust and complete metronome! It can use lots of sound pack with realistic sounds.
If you want more sound packs, please contact me.
- A tempo from 1 to 225 (display tempo name)
- Tap tempo
- Time signature
- Decomposition beat (from 1 to 12)
- Visual effect with 2 colors to differentiate beats
- Saving and loading of presets (only one preset in lite version)
- Volume control
- Ability to remove the "first accent"
MTMetronome offers many options like :
- Metronome :
- Change sound pack ; Lite version : (Classic, Drums Hi Hat + Snare), Full version : (Classic, Electronic, Drums Hi Hat, Drums Tom, Drums Hi Hat + Snare, Stick)
- Change color of visual effect(only available in full version)
- Interface :
- Keep screen on while running
- Mute ringtone when receiving a call and continue using application normally
- Choose to use the application in background task
Please, take a few seconds for rating MT Metronome, and leaving your opinion. For any question, feedback or suggest please contact me at: email@example.com. If you have a technical problem, please indicate me your phone brand, model and Android version.
It's perfect for recording music rehearsals. MT Recorder Lite have a delay timer, it's useful to differ recording start of a few seconds, just time to be ready. Files are saved on SD Card, which is required for MT Recorder Lite.
Warning : The lite version has the same functionality as full version, however the recording is limited at 5 minutes.
Full Version of MT Recorder
MT Recorder Lite offers many options like :
- Choose recording in mp3 or wav format.
- Choose sample rate (for wav format) : by default it's 44100 Hz (44 kHz)(CD Quality).
You can change it, different sample rate are available from 8 kHz (voice quality) to 48 kHz.
Some smartphone models can be in conflict with some sample rate.
- Choose bit rate (for mp3 format) : from 32 to 160 kbit/s.
- Choose audio channels number (for wav format) : MONO (by default) or STEREO.
- Dynamic gain control : you can enable dynamic gain control. You can control input audio level dynamically and make your records louder or softer.
- Delay recording start of a few seconds : by default delay is deactived, you can active it by choosing to differ the recording start of 5, 10 or 15 seconds. For example, you can have enough time to place your hands on your guitar.
- View record list.
- Play records.
- Rename records : if you check this option, you can rename the file at the end of recording.
- Delete records
- Background records : even if phone is lock or if the application is running in background because you start another app for example, the recording continue and a notification allows you to return on MT Recorder Lite.
- Send records by mail
2) Interface :
- Keep screen on while recording
- Choose the screen orientation (automatic, portrait or landscape)
- Mute ringtone and vibration when receiving a call and continue recording :
- by default, the recording is stopped when you receive a call.
- if you check this option, when you receive a call, ringtone and/or vibration are stopped and your recording continue without interference. If you pick up the phone call, the recording stops.
For an example of MT Recorder Lite recording quality, please follow this link : http://soundcloud.com/pictureelement. Sample rate of both records is 22 kHz, MONO channel.
Please, take a few seconds for rating MT Recorder Lite, and leaving your opinion. You can follow news about MT Recorder onn Twitter (aurely06), facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MusiciansToolRecorder) and on http://musicianstool.blogspot.fr/.
For any question, feedback or suggest please contact me by mail or leave a comment on my blog. If you have a technical problem, please indicate me your phone brand, model and Android version.
If you liked MT Recorder Lite version, don't hesitate to buy the full version where recordings are not limited in time !
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.