Convert sound from microphone or wav file to midi file! This means that you can convert the music sound into music notes now. It has real-time FFT frequency graph to detect frequency from microphone.
If you have good ideas and suggestions please write in the review or email me. Thank you : )
-only support monophonic music (Polyphonic and harmonicity problems are very hard to solve)
-only support wav 16-bit mono channel
-max record time depends on memory of device
-frequency resolution = (sample rate/FFT input size)
-any parameter under graphic category will NOT affect midi generate
-double click to pause
-use two fingers to adjust scale
"High-quality ringtones" has emerged as android app
Triad arrangement contains 12 songs
You can be set to "Default notification" "Phone Ringtone" and "alarm" simply by touching the app.
A music name / artist name
1.Pachelbel's Canon/Johann Sebastian Bach
2.Étude Op. 10, No. 3/Chopin
3.Orpheus in the Underworld/Jacques Offenbach
4.Symphony No. 9/Beethoven
7.The Parade of the Tin Soldiers/Leon Jessel
8.RYDEEN/YELOW MAGIC ORCHESTRA
9.Lupin III'78/Yuji Ohno
10.Mickey Mouse March/DISNEY
11.Kimi wo Nosete/Azumi Inoue
12.Tsunami/Southern All Stars
The music of ZMEIRADUGA continuously flows from one form into another during performance – no two performances are alike. It is enthralling audio performance shrouded in a primeval mystery of emotions of modern aborigines of the Central Russian Upland and their comprehension of all that is happening around them. It is narrated once only right here and right now in an enchanted state that is referred to as “slumber”. Often in the process of performance some of the musicians of ZMEIRADUGA lapse into this remarkable state, and then the narrative can dramatically change or indeed transform into a dance.
That said, anything around us could serve the purpose of sound extraction, be it a container, a piece of metal, an electronic spare part as well as fully functional synthesisers or drums. The musical style of ZMEIRADUGA is sometimes given quaint definitions such as "chip-tribal" or "ethno dream & dance" perhaps due to the fact that, besides percussion and other above-mentioned instruments gathered worldwide, ZMEIRADUGA frequently use various sound generators and transducers.
The fact of the matter is that ZMEIRADUGA make use of many instruments that are handcrafted by the musicians themselves or by their friends. Besides, a member of ZMEIRADUGA Elena Kozyryatskaya has created the paintings that you view when you play the tracks of the album. The other members also paint but they decided that Elena’s watercolours suit the tracks of the album best.
We'd love to hear about your creative experiments with our music. Just send us an e-mail: email@example.com
- Need for Speed
- More Game
- Magic Tone
- Iphone Tone
- New Techno
- Cool Cool
- Party Time
- Dance War
- Polifonic Techno
- Real vb. onlarca hareketli kanınızı kaynatacak zil sesleri sizleri bekliyor.
zil sesleri, hareketli, mesaj sesleri, ringtone, dans, disko.
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 1 Sum Effect Processor (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Pattern Config : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Midi Clock Sync, Start, Stop, Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, customizable Layout, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
Minimum recommended device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Blip Synthesizer instantly makes you a musical artist. It is a simple, fun and addictive music toy.
How it works:
Each row of buttons represents a note in one octave. Each column represents notes in a pair of 4-beat pattern in a loop. Each column is 8 sound polyphonic tones. The slider below the buttons controls the playback speed. Play/Stop button does what it says. You can add and remove notes, change scales, change tones, all while music is playing.
Let's get started!:
Young and old, anyone without musical knowledge can get a kick out of composing music on the Blip Synthesizer. So what are you waiting for? Press the play button and start tapping the note buttons and have a blast!
Save as Ringtones:
When you compose a piece that is too good to forget then save it as a ringtone.
music, sound, synthesizer, audio, light show, toy, fun, free
- You can play in three modes: solo, arpeggio, strum
- You can configure the fretboard with the chords of your choice, allowing you to play as many different songs as you like.
Solo: play melodies an riffs touching directly at a [fret, string] position. Play polyphonic (if your device is multitouch).
Arpeggio and Strum: configure a set of chords (or use one of the bundled sets) and play string-by-string (arpeggio) or strum the chord (strum).
You can create and edit sets of chords (presets). Use the bundled chords, or create more chords using the included chord figures. Chord figures are
transportable; just as you would move your hand up and down the fretboard, keeping the same relative positions.
There is a custom chord editor for creating ANY chord you want.
Six different guitar sounds: acoustic, classical and electric; both picked or fingered.
Beautifully animated string vibration looks like a real string.
Sound is usually better if you use headphones, or an external device. Try it!
GuitarFlex includes a manual explaining the different modes and options.
- INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for displaying ads.
Sing along your favourite songs with this great app!
Don’t get stuck plucking each string to tune your guitar, wasting your time you have to play. With the HT-6 FastTune you simple strum your guitar and the app will show you the tuning status of all 6 strings at once. You’ll know which ones are sharp, flat, or perfectly in tune. The easy to read display that has been designed to look like guitar tablature shows you how far out of tune each string is, making it even easier to get back in tune.
The HT-6 FastTune uses both chromatic and polyphonic tuning. This means you can tune your guitar string by string with the chromatic mode or tune all six strings at once in the polyphonic mode. The HT-6 FastTune app makes it even easier to tune your guitar because it automatically detects what tuning mode you’re using. The HT-6 app seamlessly switches between the two modes without changing the display. The display will show you the tuning status of each string you strum, if that’s just one or even all six. The HT-6 FastTune works like six tuners in one; one for each string.
The HT-6 FastTune app works with acoustic and electric guitars, and bass guitars with up to 6 strings. The app will work using the mic, headphone jack, or 30-pin connector on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to get the most accurate signal for tuning your guitar.
* Single note or full strum tuning capability
* Works with acoustic and electric guitars, 4, 5, 6-string bass guitars
* Works with device mic input or headphone jack
* Unified polyphonic and single note display
* Uses familiar guitar tab layout making it easy to read
* Incredible accuracy in both polyphonic and chromatic tuning modes
* Available Tuning Modes (Standard, Drop D, 4-String Bass, 5- String Bass, 6 String Bass)
* Includes Guitar Drop-D Tuning Mode
* Adjustable tuning reference A440, A, A♭, G, G♭ F, E, and 436 Hz to 445 HZ
* Automatic fret detection for tuning with a capo
* Normal and strobe mode-chromatic tuning only
For more information:
Follow HardWire online:
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.