You can record high quality than default voice recorder
using 44.1khz sampling, 32-320kbps with a variety of bit rates.
And Support Gain Control Settings when sound is too small or is greater.
* High Quality MP3 Recording
- Support 22~48khz Sampling Rate.
- Support 32~320kbps Bitrate(Only supports up to 160kbps in 22khz sampling rate).
* Gain Control - You can adjust the MIC volume level.
* Silent Mode - Not record when the input sound is below a certain level.
* Auto Features - Automatic recording start, stop Timer, vibration at stop, Auto PlayList.
* Auto stop recording at low disk space(can be set)
* Support TroubleShoot - Recording during a call, Turn off screen
* Support Send Feature - Bluetooth, email, Skype, Evernote, GoogleDrive, etc...
* Recorded File Manager.
- You can play recorded file sequentially using multiselect play list.
- support to select multi recorded file in list.(delete, send action..etc..)
- support sort a list.
- support search recorded file.
- File management: Play, Rename, Send, Delete(or empty all), Open with...
* If recording not working in more than 44khz, Please try to 22khz recording.
(Some devices may not be supported due to limitations in the audio encoding.)
* This version(FREE) is limited to recording time.
If you want records for more than 10 minutes, Unlock your recording time!
* Check the In-APP purchase history by internet connection at first launch application.
In the process, No personal information is never transmitted.
And only the purchase transaction can transmit to Google and verification server.
* Please email us if app has a bug. we will support quickly as soon as possible.
(with your device, Android Version, and error contents.)
Translate 'EveryRecorder' in your language.
It would be helpful to people all over the world.
If you want to join to the 'EveryRecorder' Translation Project,
please send mail us to get the permission to access the files.
'EveryRecorder' is NOT collect any personal information.
* Read phone status and identity- For pause recording during a calls(NO Personal data)
* read/Modify/delete of USB storage- For recording to file and manage Recording file.
* Control vibration- For Notify at stop by vibrate
* Prevent phone from sleeping- For keeping screen on/off.
* full network access And Google Play Billing service- for IN-APP Billing(and verify transaction)
[You can search this application tag- every, every recorder, recording, recorder, mp3,
hq mp3 recorder, highquality recorder, voice recorder, voice recording, etc..]
iTunes, Muve Music, Spoify, MySpace, eMusic,
Zune, Rhapsody, Deezer, iHeart, Last Fm and Rdio.
Stream music, browse photos, check out bio, read latest news and link to iTunes store.
This astounding collection of Brazilian-Pop-Jazz compositions by renowned Brazilian keyboardist and pianist Luciano Alves features amazing percussion grooves, top-notch improvisations and sublime keyboard textures.
On this repertoire Luciano showcases his ability to speak a universal musical language and proves why he is considered one of the best Brazilian musician/composers.
He has six CDs: Quartzo, Baobá, Mosaico, Brazil Today, Luciano Alves Interpreta Ernesto Nazareth, Só o que a gente gosta (Luciano & Bettina). More than 60 of his tunes are currently in iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, CD Baby, etc.
In 1976, he joined the Os Mutantes (Brazilian pop-group), traveling throughout Brazil and Italy and recording the Mutantes ao Vivo LP. For 10 years he joined the Pepeu Gomes band as keyboardist and arranger, appearing with him three times at the Montreux Festival. He also recorded with Caetano Veloso, Moraes Moreira, Sergio Dias, L. Shankar and Do Um Romão, among others.
Since 1985 he has performed solo or with his band both in Brazil and abroad. In the classical music area, he has performed as a soloist with the Brazilian Symphony Orchestra in many concerts. In 1991 he toured Denmark, spotlighting Afro-Brazilian rhythms and his CDs.
In 2009 was released his CD Luciano Alves Interpreta Ernesto Nazareth and since 2010 he is performing in duo with Brazilian singer Bettina Graziani promoting the jazz/bossa-nova CD "Só o que a gente gosta".