Powerful waveform display for chopping. Pan, Zoom, and fine adjust movements.
Please be aware that currently Sonic Chop is designed to chop very large Music or WAV files. It has not been designed/tested for small WAV files (less than 5-6megs)
● BASIC OPERATION: TAP "inside" the selected area to only play the selection. Set the "LOOP" button to loop the selection when it plays. TAP "outside" the selected area to play the song normally.
● Use Beat snap to move your chop selection back and forth a beat at a time
● Use fine adjust to fine tune your selection. Fine adjust will adjust whatever parameter you moved last (pan, left marker move, right marker move, beat snap)
● Loop playback mode to help verify loop cuts.
● Quickly find the BPM of your sample with AUTOMATIC and manual BPM detection PLUS Waveform display shows beat lines for easier adjustment of loop / cut markers (once BPM is set). Easily use the beat lines to verify the BPM is accurate and if not, simply readjust!
● BPM is saved in the filename of the exported Chopped WAV. The chopped sample is instantly ready for use with Electrum Drum Machine or ReLoop Music Sequencer.
● WAV Export to any location on your sdcard - export chopped WAVS to any app - RD3 groovebox, SPC sequencer, Electrum Drum, ReLoop Sequencer, even NanoLoop. Please see each app's help file about what location on the sdcard they can load samples from.
Music to WAV conversion goes fastest on a device with floating point support.
FAST - mostly native code. Waveform display data is cached to sdcard for faster loading next time you chop a WAV.
More features to come soon!
SONIC LOOPS PRO EDITION
Remember the LIVE ON STAGE Dance music shows of eighties with techno trance or ambient music?
Roland DJ70 and CASIO FZ1 sound samplers playback performed by professional DJ'S to make dance loops and music live show on stage
Now you have the chance doing the same with your phone, much easier w/this application.
ENJOY AUDIO MULTITRACK SYNCHNONIZED PLAYBACK !
- LITE VERSION: only 1 bank with 8 loops, 8 tracks
- PRO VERSION: 8 banks with 64 amazing loops, unlock enabled for continuous playback between loops and manage till 64 tracks simultaneously.
Keep continuous loop playback mode without interruption when switch bank (UNLOCK MODE, available on PRO VERSION)
Everything is pre-packed: loops pre-cut, keys, start and stop with a finger, and adjust the trim cut of the sample with a finger.
Every key of the keyboard sounds a different sample in automatic loop, play multiple loops together (8 tracks 1 bank, in Lite version, 8 banks/64 tracks sequence w/unlock in full version) and entertain yourself or your friends.
Just train yourself to get the right starting point of the successive sample, if you miss it, an auto-sync feature try to adjust a the sequence a little for you.
Entertain your friends at parties with this incredible loop sampling playback machine.
NOTE: IF YOU WANT MORE PRECISE LOOPS, IS RECOMMENDED TO PUT YOUR PHONE INTO "AIRPLANE" MODE AND DISABLE ALL NETWORKS.
CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO EXTERNAL SPEAKERS OR HEADPHONES TO HAVE A "LOAD" OF FUN !
- Sonic Loops Lite - 64mb ram - 128mb storage space
- Sonic Loops Pro - 128mb ram - 256mb storage space - Powerful android device recommended
COPYRIGHT AND SOFTWARE LICENSE:
Sonic Loops (c) 2011 Tecworks Software
There was a huge musical artwork behind developing of Sonic Loops, so please, respect our work.
The software is coded and art designed by Tecworks Software
Sonic Loops is structured of:
Original coding by Jined
Original graphix by Liv-P
Original melody, harmonies and basslines, composed by the artist Metaphonic for Tecworks Software
Royalty free Drumbox rhythms, licensed by M.W. and X.S.G.M, re-processed and re-sync, by Tecworks
This program is provided "as is" without any warranty as software general EULA.
The app has an integrated step sequencer which with the reverb can generate some wild sounds, and can record the master output to WAV files including to Ringtones, etc.
Interface zooming can be done either with the trackball (Nexus/HTC have them) or enable multitouch via the menu then tap the screen with two fingers at the same time - this will zoom the interface in/out. If you tap with two fingers but keep them held you can move the screen around. This kind of helps out with the dense graphics.
Patches are saved on the SD card along with factory sounds, there is an export and import option to exchange patches.
The emulator will, per default, attempt to run with a set of options that will give reasonable quality and the lowest possible latency/lag. The quality of the audio can be tuned with the menu options however the lowest possible latency for pretty much all Android devices is currently 42ms, on my HTC Desire it is 70ms. If you understand what this means then the value might seem quite high but the app is still a lot of fun.
Greg Townley is one of Hollywood’s top audio mixers. And to get to the top you’ve got know how to paint incredibly detailed and deep sonic pictures. In this tutorial—the 2nd in his Sonic Dimension series—Greg takes you step-by-step and track-by-track through “e l e g y”, a work by composer Yoav Goren, showing you how to create a mix that is truly multi-dimensional.
It’s about listening and knowing what you want to sonically achieve. But it’s also about knowing which audio tool to pull out of your box of plugins and how to apply it. And that’s what makes this tutorial so spectacular. Greg generously opens up his mixing bag of tricks and explains in detail what he’s trying to accomplish. He then shows us how he creates his awesome sonic masterpieces.
So if your mixes are a little flat (or perhaps, a little narrow), lock in to the concepts that expert mixer Greg Townley explains in this tutorial. By applying these concepts into your mixing workflow, you, too, will be able to create a Sonic Dimension: Expanded!
Table of contents:
2. Philosophy of Mixing
3. The Sonic Canvas - Part 1
4. The Sonic Canvas - Part 2
5. Drums and Percussion - Part 1
6. Drums and Percussion - Part 2
7. Drums and Percussion - Part 3
8. Bass and Guitars - Part 1
9. Bass and Guitars - Part 2
10. Keyboards and Synths - Part 1
11. Keyboards and Synths - Part 2
12. Orchestra and Choir - Part 1
13. Orchestra and Choir - Part 2
14. Orchestra and Choir - Part 3
15. The Vocals - Part 1
16. The Vocals - Part 2
17. The Vocals - Part 3
18. Mastering and Play Through - Part 1
19. Mastering and Play Through - Part 2
20. Concluding Thoughts
The Isle is Full of Noises
Be not afeard. The isle is full of noises,
Sounds and sweet airs that give delight and hurt not.
Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices
That, if I then had waked after long sleep,
Will make me sleep again; and then, in dreaming,
The clouds methought would open, and show riches
Ready to drop upon me, that when I waked,
I cried to dream again.
William Shakespeare’s The Tempest 3.2.148-156
- Keep up to date with gigs and tours, updating your calendar with one touch
- Get GPS directions to each gig
- Browse the gallery of previous and future gigs organised by Sonic Rapture
- Share photos and interact socially with like minded music fanatics
- Listen to sample music from the bands and buy tracks in-app
Choose among 32 different voice styles and jam with the pitch and modulation settings by sliding your finger across the X-Y control field.
Modify your voice live with your headphones on, record your voice and play it back transformed or use the parrot mode that repeats your altered voice automatically.
Save your recording, send it via email or share it directly on SoundCloud.
Get it now and alienate your voice!
- 32 voice models such as Pitch Shift (Chipmunk, Helium voice), Discobot, Badman, Exorcist, Cylon, Dalek, Singing Robot, Vader, HAL, Stephen, Prophet
- X-Y control field for modifying pitch and modulation
- 3 different modes: real-time, parrot and recording
- Real-time mode (with headphones)
- Voice recording
- Share your results directly on SoundCloud
- Save and email your creations as WAV files
- Save your transformed voice as ringtone
- Vocoder with real-time FFT spectral analysis
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/robovox
Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who and beyond in sonic style with detailed graphics, authentic sound effects, an augmented reality background option, and so much more. It's like you're using a real Sonic Screwdriver, not your phone! So grab your fez and bow tie (bow ties are cool!), and don't leave your TARDIS without it!
- Detailed 3D models of 5 of the Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers, each with their own unique details and features! Whether you've been a fan for 50 years, or only 5, there's a Sonic Screwdriver for you! Includes the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers, and the classic Third and Fourth Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers! NOW INCLUDES THE WAR DOCTOR'S SONIC SCREWDRIVER as seen in the 50th Anniversary special, "The Day of the Doctor"!
- Two background options: The transparent background makes it look like you're holding a real Sonic Screwdriver, not your phone, or you can explore the cosmos with the detailed deep space backgrounds! (rear facing camera required for transparent background)
- Take photos with your sonic and share them with your friends #DoctorWho #SonicScrewdriver
- Authentic sounds from the TV show for each and every action! Each Sonic Screwdriver is different.
- Simple point and think controls! Touch the screen to activate, and slide your finger up and down to change the pitch of the sound.
- Tilt and movement controls! Activate the Sonic Screwdriver and tilt your phone to change the pitch. You can even shake the 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver to extend it, just like the Doctor does!
- Two zoom levels: See the details up close, or see the whole Sonic Screwdriver on the screen at once!
- The Sonic Screwdriver controls your phone's flash, making this the coolest flashlight app in the galaxy!
The Doctor uses his Sonic Screwdriver to unlock doors and hack computer systems!
He defeats Daleks, and scares Cybermen!
He scans the shadows for Vashta Nerada, and lights the way to whole new worlds!
He saves the universe every day with his trusty Sonic Screwdriver in his pocket!
What will you use your Virtual Sonic Screwdriver for? Simply point and think! Your imagination is the limit!
* Remember, it doesn't work on wood.
BBC, DOCTOR WHO, TARDIS, DALEKS and CYBERMEN are Trademarks of the British Broadcasting Company and are used under license.
Licensed by BBC Worldwide Limited.
If you don't like Dr.Who, its not the App for you.
Press [Menu Button] > Screwdriver to change the selected Sonic Screwdriver
+ Ad Free
+ One update ahead of the free version
Email for assistance
-Sonic Pen (Almost Done)
-Laser screwdriver (In planning)
-Dalek Gun beam (In planning)
This is the donation version!
Its a great way to prank someone.
Or maybe you're flirting with a special someone? Use Sonic SMS to instantly text her many messages like 'I love you.' and 'you're beautiful' over and over! She'll love you forever.
Got a forgetful friend? Sonic SMS will keep him from forgetting he needs to text you back!
Need to make sure that forgetful spouse remembers something? Sonic SMS them!
Texts sent with Sonic SMS don't show up in your inbox. Text secretly!