This course starts with a series of tutorials that help you build efficient studio sessions with Live's default set template and new default track templates. Then you’re off to organizing the browser for quick access to your favorite sounds, loops and effects. Live's Session view is typically regarded as a performance tool, but Noah shows how to make full use of it in the studio for the most intuitive workflow possible.
Looking at the new Audio to MIDI conversion tools and Ableton's deceptively powerful MIDI Effects, you learn how to generate new musical ideas out of thin air and then edit them like a pro with an in-depth look at Live's Audio and MIDI clip capabilities.
There are all kinds of crazy tips and tricks packed throughout the tutorial as Noah shows how to generate unique textures and hypnotic polyrhythms. You see how to create potent dynamic changes for stale loops and give them all unique swing timing with the Groove Pool – all non-destructively!
Once you've got enough ideas ready in the fertile sketch pad of the Session view, Noah shows how to record them into the Arrange view with maximum efficiency. From there, you see Noah's advanced arrangement and automation tricks that are sure to give you all kinds of new creative ideas.
Next he takes you through his Automatic Track Method to get you through the process of completing your track. Finally, you see how to use Live's newest effect devices to get the most out of your mix to make it as clean and warm or as trashy as you like it.
Through it all, you'll gain insight as to the motivation and discipline behind a hard working producer: it's one thing to jam out in the studio, but seeing your ideas through to a finished track is a whole other game.
Table of contents:
1. Configuring Your Default Template
2. Creating Default Tracks
3. Using the Browser
4. Choosing Your Sounds
5. Converting Drums to MIDI
6. Converting Audio to MIDI Melody
7. Converting Audio to MIDI Harmony
8. New Material From MIDI Effects
9. Recording Audio Clips
10. Recording MIDI Clips
11. Writing MIDI Drum Clips
12. Advanced MIDI Editing
13. Capturing Textures Via Returns
14. Hypnosis Via Polyrhythm
15. Recording Session Automation
16. Sound Design With Clip Envelopes
17. Adding Swing With the Groove Pool
18. Using 3rd Party Plug-Ins
19. Configuring Scenes to Record
20. Assigning MIDI for Live Control
21. Recording Your Sketch to the Arrange View
22. Configuring the Arrange View for Editing
23. Automating Your Arrangement
24. Split and Consolidate Editing
25. Freezing and Flattening
26. Transition Removal Edits
27. Adding One Shot FX
28. Clip Deactivation
29. Automating Return Effect Parameters
30. Part Exit Dubs
31. Basic Headroom and Levels
32. Bus Processing Compression, Saturation and EQ
33. Manual Compression
34. Expanding the Stereo Field
35. Adding Depth and Fixing Returns
36. Preparing Your Master Channel
37. Final Global Preparations
38. Polishing and Exporting Your Finished Track
It also shows you how to make beats for some of the hottest software in the music business, Learn secret tactics on how to sell your tracks and where to get sounds for your beats and more.
There are tons of different tutorials on how to make beats using different software like the akia mpc, ableton live, Reason, beat thang, and much more. This app is good for inspiration to get your tracks sounding hot, and also when you're done, where to sell, and which artists are looking to buy beats. This app is what every producer needs to have in their arsenal. Get it now for free for a limited time - The Producer Assistant.
what other are saying about the music producer app
С помощью этого приложения можно не только слушать музыку и передачи
прямого эфира, но и смотреть архивные видеорепортажи. Можно почитать
ленту новостей игровой индустрии, посмотреть расписание эфиров
радиопередач и даже сделать заказ песни в прямом эфире.
Наше приложение разрабатывается группой энтузиастов. Мы всегда рады
выслушать мнения и советы. Если вам есть что сказать или вы хотите
поучаствовать в развитии проекта, заходите
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Zplayer is designed around the easy and content driven “metro” style. Although looking minimal, it packs a huge punch!
• Music Features
- Media Player
- Listening history
- Auto generated playlists (Most Played, Favorite songs, Recently Added)
- Metadata (Album reviews, artist biographies, similar artists, similar albums)
- Music weekly trends (artist top tracks, top songs, top albums)
- Artist events*, song lyrics*.
• SongKick Events
• Last.fm Features:
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Last.fm ‘now playing’ status updates.
- Last.fm ‘likes’ submissions.
- Last.fm messaging (ShoutBox) to other users.
- Last.fm scrobbling history.
• Podcast Features
- Video podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
- Audio podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
- Podcast search and recommendations.
• Online Radio
- Shoutcast Radio streaming (with DNAS metadata).
- Radio station search.
- Dar.fm radio listings and search
• Multilanguage Support
- ZPlayer supports English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Hebrew, and Portuguese languages
• ID3 Tag editor
- Single track ID3 editor
- Album editor (artist name, album year)
- Album Art Editor (API Search, Art generator, Pick from Gallery, Use camera to capture Image)
• Video player
- Fullscreen video player
- Sectioned catergories (Music videos, Movies)
- Editable ‘music videos’, and ‘movies’ directories
• Browse the albums sections not in your library and even get the album prices, 30 seconds audio samples of tracks, and “Buy” links to the albums.
• Audio Effects
- Audio Equalizer
- Create, save and manage equalizer profiles
- Bass boost
- Automatic EQ (based on track genre) **
- Audio Balance
• ZPlayer now fully supports ICS, Status Bar+, and features 5 beautiful widgets, which give different functionality.
• Cool features, including artist background images and panoramas, changeable background images.
• Swiping the application homescreen to the left/right shows the 'current playing' song and listening history, and “xtras”
+To jump to the 'now playing' screen, use the volume controls to reveal the music controls, and then tap on the track or artist name.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
** For device sporting Android 2.3+
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 1 Sum Effect Processor (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Pattern Config : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Midi Clock Sync, Start, Stop, Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, customizable Layout, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
Minimum recommended device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Music Production App ,MPC, Drum machine , Drum pads ,Piano keyboard, sample editor, music sequencer for Recording mixing playing and sharing your own mobile music creations.
PLEASE TRY MPA LITE! BEFORE BUYING MPA 1.0 TO MAKE SURE THAT MPA WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE!!!!!!!!
Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich officially supported.
Support for 4.2 Jelly Bean added in the latest version.
KITKAT 4.4 UPDATE COMING SOON!
Designed by Supreme the Beatmaker, the legendary hip-hop producer and beatmaking teacher from Sunz of Man / Wu-Tang Clan fame.
Create your own hip-hop beats using 16 realtime pads (12 for Android 2.x and 3.x), piano keyboard and the visual Grid editor. Use the builtin samples, your own WAV/AIFF samples or cut an MP3 from your Music folder. Put together a complete song via the Song Editor. Export your project as MP3 and share it with your friends.
The only music production app designed by hip-hop producers for hip-hop producers.
The FULL version has no artificial limitations. Enjoy!
Some rare devices have bugs that prevent Supreme MPA from working properly. Please try MPA Lite before buying MPA Full.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions or support.
We are willing to work with you if you experience problems on your specific device. We can't reply to your reviews, so if you do have a problem, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to have your problem fixed. We always respond!
Thanks for using Supreme MPA!
The app's functions include a delay calculator, a chord reference, an equalization guide, a frequency-to-note translator, and a harmonic mixing wheel. All of Producer Tools' features are optimized for working in digital audio workstations like Ableton Live, FL Studio, and Logic: all the notes in the chord reference are MIDI-friendly sharps, for example, and the delay calculator gives you both milliseconds and Hertz -- perfect for synchronizing LFOs.
Producer Tools is designed to help speed up the production process, whether you're an experienced electronic music producer or you're just starting out. Download it and boost your workflow to the next level.
WinkSound is the video channel for everything you need to know about Pro-Tools, Ableton, Logic, Studio One 2, Cubase and more!
WinkSound's video library features how-to videos on music production techniques such as mixing, mastering, recording audio, beat making and Djing.
The advance search engine will search the mp3 file and provide the link back to you.The inbuild downloader
will download the contents and store in the Sdcard.This application is just a tool to get your mp3 file from Internet.
****** Please note, we do not maintain our own databases, therefor the app may show results of songs not under creative commons licence. If you download such songs through this app we shall not be held responsible in any way.
✓ Can add infinite number of songs to the mp3 downloader queue
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Checks the internet status before every service
✓ Additional information about the song is provided by the downloader
✓ Mp3 Downloader is incredibly lightweight!
Mp3 Downloads allows you to search, download and listen songs that are free to use that are available in the internet.
Mp3 Downloader- Portability :
The downloaded songs can be moved from you device to sdcard or any digital device to play the song.
The song can be played in any digital media spectrum.
Mp3 Downloader queue:
The mp3 downloader queue can handle more than infinite number of songs.Just Click the songs that you need to download.The Mp3 downloader will put the list of songs in a queue and this will download the songs automatic in the sdcard.The Queue does not crash at any circumstance.
---- FAQ ----
● Where are my Mp3 downloads stored ?
Mp3 Downloads are automatically added to your music player and are stored into your "Download" directory (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download).
- Manage & email recordings
- Saves WAVs
*This is NOT a call-recorder!*
See AndRecorder-Premium on the Market for additional features.
See www.andr-construction.com for FAQ.
"AndRecorder - Free" is a free sound recorder with an easy to use interface and elaborate functionality, including:
* Large button to start and stop recording
* Easy access through notification (cancelable through settings)
* No limit on recording length
* Creates WAVs, which allow easy usage with various editing tools
* Recording frequency rate setting - 11025/22050/44100 Hz.
* Recorded file header and counter setting
* Pause-record functionality
* Playback functions including:
- Sort by recording date or name
- Show today's/week's/all recordings
- Play/Pause/Stop functionality
- Repeat One/All/None
- Delete recording
- Email recording (limited by email attachment size)
- Various recording date format settings
* 3 Themes (icon sets) available)
* Records during screen-off
AndRecorder is not a call-recorder (although on some HTC and Motorola phones, it can record even during calls, allowing for call recording when the speaker is used).
General application and development details:
We welcome all feedback and address users' needs and requests, including problem solving. The main screen features a "Send Feedback" button for that purpose exactly.
There is also a Premium version, which has additional FastForward and SeekBar functionality for playback, as well as "Set as Ringtone".
This is an ongoing project, with other features yet on the "future features" list.
See demonstration video at:
Become our Facebook fan -
■ 16 sampler drum pads
■ extended sequencer mode
■ extended automator sampler mode
■ multitouch, multidrag
■ pad pressure sensitive
■ multimode sampler/sequencer/recorder
■ supports .wav,.aiff (all bit-depths and frequencies)
■ load multiple samples at once
■ load samples from SD, internal storage or internet (Google Drive)
■ share your samples (Google Drive)
■ auto-normalize simultaneous samples
■ 16 sounds polyphony
■ File load/save (midi format)
■ Send your composition by email (to continue your production on your preferred desktop DAW)
■ MIDI controller (sender, receiver)
■ MIDI over WiFi, Bluetooth, ADB, USB host...
■ totally free
AUTOMATOR MODE - [NEW 1.1.0]
Creative multitouch sampler mode. Controls available:
- Main working mode menu [ON RELEASE]
- 4 animated rotatory knobs
- 2 submenus, one to select the current modified parameter and one to stop each of the samples.
- 4 click-drag zones, one for each sample type
Main working schemes: HOLD and STOP. When on HOLD mode the samples doesn't get stopped when you release the touch on the click-drag zones, on the contrary the STOP mode needs one or more fingers pressed on the click zones to get sound.
The 4 rotatory knobs control the repetition loop amount of each sample type (update when you touch again the corresponding touch zone). The LOOP submenu option changes automatically the value of this knobs when you drag up and down on the click zones.
The parameter submenu has the following options available: [ VOLUME | SAMPLE | LOOP | PITCH ] all of these are totally self-explanatory.
The delete submenu allows you to remove the selected sound type to a . It's only available on the HOLD mode.
The 4 click-drag zones are the main core the Automator mode. They are "multi-dragable" to allow you to modify 2, 3 or 4 parameters at the same time. Try all the modes combinations to find your prefered one.
Hint: to get better touch screen response try to avoid the interference caused by the near finger contact.
Basic sampler mode. Can be used in the default recording mode to compose simple loops using the different color pads:
Red pads: KICKS (K1,K2,K3,K4)
Orange pads: BASS (B1,B2,B3,B4)
Blue pads: SNARE and SIMILAR (S1,S2,S3,S4)
Green pads: HIT HATS and SIMILAR (H1,H2,H3,H4)
Using the upper-left slider you can increase or decrease the current BPM that's defaults to 120.
Using the LOAD button you can access your local stored samples or loading your preferred ones amongst the hundreds available on the CLOUD (from Google Drive storage). Feel free to share your founded or recorded sample with the app community to improved the sounds repertory.
Pressing the PLAY button you can switch from RECORDING to PAUSED mode to disable the recording and playback of the samples and allows you to use the Drum Cloud in a normal live instrument way.
Using the middle-top vertical sliders you can control various global audio parameters.
You can switch from LIVE to SEQUENCER mode using the app menu, located on the bottom-right of the screen.
Using the sequencer view you can scroll horizontally/vertically and zoom in/out to get a more easy approach to exact sample triggering.
Clicking on any of the rectangles of the grid enable/disable the launch of each samples organized by sample type using different colors.
On the sequencer mini-map you can see your actual location and the location of the enabled samples.
Enjoy making your MUSIC with your new audio DRUM SAMPLER...
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.