This course starts with a series of tutorials that help you build efficient studio sessions with Live's default set template and new default track templates. Then you’re off to organizing the browser for quick access to your favorite sounds, loops and effects. Live's Session view is typically regarded as a performance tool, but Noah shows how to make full use of it in the studio for the most intuitive workflow possible.
Looking at the new Audio to MIDI conversion tools and Ableton's deceptively powerful MIDI Effects, you learn how to generate new musical ideas out of thin air and then edit them like a pro with an in-depth look at Live's Audio and MIDI clip capabilities.
There are all kinds of crazy tips and tricks packed throughout the tutorial as Noah shows how to generate unique textures and hypnotic polyrhythms. You see how to create potent dynamic changes for stale loops and give them all unique swing timing with the Groove Pool – all non-destructively!
Once you've got enough ideas ready in the fertile sketch pad of the Session view, Noah shows how to record them into the Arrange view with maximum efficiency. From there, you see Noah's advanced arrangement and automation tricks that are sure to give you all kinds of new creative ideas.
Next he takes you through his Automatic Track Method to get you through the process of completing your track. Finally, you see how to use Live's newest effect devices to get the most out of your mix to make it as clean and warm or as trashy as you like it.
Through it all, you'll gain insight as to the motivation and discipline behind a hard working producer: it's one thing to jam out in the studio, but seeing your ideas through to a finished track is a whole other game.
Table of contents:
1. Configuring Your Default Template
2. Creating Default Tracks
3. Using the Browser
4. Choosing Your Sounds
5. Converting Drums to MIDI
6. Converting Audio to MIDI Melody
7. Converting Audio to MIDI Harmony
8. New Material From MIDI Effects
9. Recording Audio Clips
10. Recording MIDI Clips
11. Writing MIDI Drum Clips
12. Advanced MIDI Editing
13. Capturing Textures Via Returns
14. Hypnosis Via Polyrhythm
15. Recording Session Automation
16. Sound Design With Clip Envelopes
17. Adding Swing With the Groove Pool
18. Using 3rd Party Plug-Ins
19. Configuring Scenes to Record
20. Assigning MIDI for Live Control
21. Recording Your Sketch to the Arrange View
22. Configuring the Arrange View for Editing
23. Automating Your Arrangement
24. Split and Consolidate Editing
25. Freezing and Flattening
26. Transition Removal Edits
27. Adding One Shot FX
28. Clip Deactivation
29. Automating Return Effect Parameters
30. Part Exit Dubs
31. Basic Headroom and Levels
32. Bus Processing Compression, Saturation and EQ
33. Manual Compression
34. Expanding the Stereo Field
35. Adding Depth and Fixing Returns
36. Preparing Your Master Channel
37. Final Global Preparations
38. Polishing and Exporting Your Finished Track
It also shows you how to make beats for some of the hottest software in the music business, Learn secret tactics on how to sell your tracks and where to get sounds for your beats and more.
There are tons of different tutorials on how to make beats using different software like the akia mpc, ableton live, Reason, beat thang, and much more. This app is good for inspiration to get your tracks sounding hot, and also when you're done, where to sell, and which artists are looking to buy beats. This app is what every producer needs to have in their arsenal. Get it now for free for a limited time - The Producer Assistant.
what other are saying about the music producer app
С помощью этого приложения можно не только слушать музыку и передачи
прямого эфира, но и смотреть архивные видеорепортажи. Можно почитать
ленту новостей игровой индустрии, посмотреть расписание эфиров
радиопередач и даже сделать заказ песни в прямом эфире.
Наше приложение разрабатывается группой энтузиастов. Мы всегда рады
выслушать мнения и советы. Если вам есть что сказать или вы хотите
поучаствовать в развитии проекта, заходите
The advance search engine will search the mp3 file and provide the link back to you.The inbuild downloader
will download the contents and store in the Sdcard.This application is just a tool to get your mp3 file from Internet.
****** Please note, we do not maintain our own databases, therefor the app may show results of songs not under creative commons licence. If you download such songs through this app we shall not be held responsible in any way.
✓ Can add infinite number of songs to the mp3 downloader queue
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Checks the internet status before every service
✓ Additional information about the song is provided by the downloader
✓ Mp3 Downloader is incredibly lightweight!
Mp3 Downloads allows you to search, download and listen songs that are free to use that are available in the internet.
Mp3 Downloader- Portability :
The downloaded songs can be moved from you device to sdcard or any digital device to play the song.
The song can be played in any digital media spectrum.
Mp3 Downloader queue:
The mp3 downloader queue can handle more than infinite number of songs.Just Click the songs that you need to download.The Mp3 downloader will put the list of songs in a queue and this will download the songs automatic in the sdcard.The Queue does not crash at any circumstance.
---- FAQ ----
● Where are my Mp3 downloads stored ?
Mp3 Downloads are automatically added to your music player and are stored into your "Download" directory (in this folder: /mnt/sdcard/Download).
Music Production App ,MPC, Drum machine , Drum pads ,Piano keyboard, sample editor, music sequencer for Recording mixing playing and sharing your own mobile music creations.
PLEASE TRY MPA LITE! BEFORE BUYING MPA 1.0 TO MAKE SURE THAT MPA WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE!!!!!!!!
Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich officially supported.
Support for 4.2 Jelly Bean added in the latest version.
KITKAT 4.4 UPDATE COMING SOON!
Designed by Supreme the Beatmaker, the legendary hip-hop producer and beatmaking teacher from Sunz of Man / Wu-Tang Clan fame.
Create your own hip-hop beats using 16 realtime pads (12 for Android 2.x and 3.x), piano keyboard and the visual Grid editor. Use the builtin samples, your own WAV/AIFF samples or cut an MP3 from your Music folder. Put together a complete song via the Song Editor. Export your project as MP3 and share it with your friends.
The only music production app designed by hip-hop producers for hip-hop producers.
The FULL version has no artificial limitations. Enjoy!
Some rare devices have bugs that prevent Supreme MPA from working properly. Please try MPA Lite before buying MPA Full.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or support.
We are willing to work with you if you experience problems on your specific device. We can't reply to your reviews, so if you do have a problem, please contact us by email (email@example.com) if you would like to have your problem fixed. We always respond!
Thanks for using Supreme MPA!
When the bass part catches the groove, it's common knowledge that the whole production achieves a higher level of sonic perfection. You know what I'm talking about, right? Think Steely Dan, Michael Jackson, Dream Theater... It's when the drums and bass lock in and create a solid foundation to support and propel all the other tracks! But how is that accomplished? What are the secret ingredients? Until now, no one has attempted to explain just how that magic is created. Enter macProVideo's Eyal Amir (of R&L fame) to take you on a journey to the bottom of the tracks where he demystifies the powerful world of the bass.
Eyal goes deep to teach us the very essence of composing and performing bass lines! In this real-world video documentary, he has assembled an awesome group of talented musicians who demonstrate in actual recording studio situations, how he thinks about, composes and records the bass.
You'll learn the deep secrets of groove. You'll see how what you don't play is almost as important as the notes themselves. You'll understand the intimate relationship between the bass and the drums and how they dance together to form the structural foundation of any production.
Finally you'll get musical insights from the very talented and knowledgable Eyal who, in his personal way and with his award-winning smile, generously shares the knowledge he has gained from working with the best musicians in the world. And keep your eyes open for a cameo appearance by keyboardist extraordinaire Jordan Rudess!
Table of contents:
2. Basic Groove Concepts
3. Expressing the Backbeat
4. Expressing the Groove
5. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 1
6. Syncopation in the Bass - Part 2
7. Connecting Notes in Bass Lines
8. Expanding the Bass Line
9. Playing in Unison with the Vocal
10. Phrasing when Playing Unison
11. Playing Around Unison Line
12. Odd Time Signatures
13. Grooving in Odd Time Signatures
14. Variations in the Bass Line
15. Doubling with a Synth Bass
Best Piano is a virtual piano simulator, so that at any time you can practice your skills. The recording function will allow you to save your musical compositions and recordings list them later playback. You can set the amount of visible keys from 8 to 21. You can move the keyboard with one key or one octave to the right or to the left. If you will be more comfortable, set the key signature, or change the language for the Polish or English.
Best Piano is the best solution for beginners as well as for the masters of the piano.
Download my piano and play, compose, enjoy.
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (in-app)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for mixing an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (in-app purchase)
• No loading time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples (in-app purchase)
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• Music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Full Collection: mix with all your tracks.
• Record: HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Essential Effects: Bi-filter, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo.
• Beat Effects: Phaser, Flanger, Cut.
• Morph Effects: Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll.
• Advanced Audio: Split Mono & External Mixer.
• Keylock: change BPM without affecting the tone/key.
• Sampler: Built-in pads, 12 sample banks, record samples with microphone.
• Value Pack: Unlock all features.
/// MORE VIDEOS
Cross DJ with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Cross DJ users videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQj_sYw7ml8&list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H&feature=share
/// GO NEXT LEVEL
Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
- High-quality audio recording with level display, no display timeout
- Encoding in MP3, Opus, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, ALAC, FLAC, WAV and more
- Audio Post Production Algorithms via the Auphonic Web Service (see below)
- Share your recordings automatically via Dropbox, (S)FTP, Amazon S3, YouTube, SoundCloud, Libsyn or Archive.org
- Optimal metadata management and chapter marks support for all file formats
You need a free Auphonic account to use our audio algorithms and encoding features! Without an account you can only use the audio recorder!
New in Version 1.2.0:
- Use the audio recorder without an Auphonic account
- Use the recorder when you are offline (IMPORTANT, start the app at least once with Internet connection)
Audio Post Production Algorithms:
- Intelligent Leveler: balances levels between speakers, music and speech – no compressor knowledge required
- Loudness Normalization to new broadcast standards: EBU R128, ATSC A/85, mobile audio and more
- Automatic Noise Reduction: classifies regions with different backgrounds and automatically removes noise
- Automatic Hum Reduction
- Filtering of disturbing low frequencies
- for more info see audio examples at https://auphonic.com/audio_examples
Auphonic develops new algorithms in the area of music information retrieval and audio signal processing to create an automatic audio post production web service for broadcasters, podcasts, radio shows, audio books, lecture recordings, screencasts and more.
Users just upload their recorded audio and Auphonic will do the rest: neither complicated parameter settings nor audio expert knowledge is necessary.
For more infos see:
Listen to an example recorded with a Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus:
To use the App you will need a free Auphonic Account:
The source of the Auphonic App is available at github:
The Auphonic Audio Recorder is ATM only supported for Android 4.0.3 or higher, if you have an older device consider to upgrade using Cyanogen Mod (http://www.cyanogenmod.org/).
It's unfortunately not possible to change the input gain of the microphone on an Android device. This can result in clipped audio, especially in loud environments!
If you want that Google developers change this, please vote for this ticket:
If you like Auphonic, consider to donate a small amount to support the development of our audio algorithms:
It's also possible to donate via Flattr:
More from developer
This is the official relaxdaily Mobile App that streams original, peaceful background music whenever you need it.
Listen while relaxing, meditating, doing yoga, being creative, while studying, planing or reviewing your week, month, or year, doing a walk or while doing your household cores. Or simply listen to relaxdaily music while you are in a mood for a calm, soothing, peaceful and positive instrumental.