Andrig’s processes are currently causing about 5-10ms of latency. If you have a latency over 20ms, please consider updating your Operating System to Android 5.x (Lollipop) and/or disabling any CPU consuming applications (if any) to decrease latency.
★★★ Electric Guitar Amp and Guitar Effects Processor Guitar Pedal ★★★
SoundCloud Page for sample sounds:
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amp, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on their mobile devices anywhere with their electric guitars.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor (stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar amp, multi effects processor and stompbox kit simulation (as much as Android allows :) ).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★ 3 Guitar Amps in total
★ 1 Guitar Amp for FREE
★ 13 Guitar Effects Processor Pedals in total
★ 2 Guitar Effects Pedals for Free
★ Drag and Drop to order effects
★ Stereo output and stereo guitar effects.
★ Built-in Metronome
Currently In progress:
- Usb-OTG support
- Recording module
- New amps
- New effect processor pedals
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- New cabinet simulations.
- Lots of performance improvements
- Android 4.1.x or higher
- 4-pin stereo input cable to activate the device’s microphone feature.
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
Urecord is open-source via the GPL, so feel free to get the sources:
INFO: for those that don't know how to exit the audio player; just press the back button on your device.
En 1 clic, synchronisez votre application avec la musique de votre bibliothèque et vous pourrez suivre automatiquement l'actu Live de vos artistes favoris.
Vous ne manquerez plus jamais un seul concert !
- Recherchez des événements en géolocalisation ou par département
- Achetez vos billets sans quitter l'application, avec 2 billetteries pour être sûr d'acheter au meilleur prix
- Alertes Push pour être averti des bons plans, mais aussi des concerts de vos artistes favoris
- Partagez vos concerts avec vos amis ...
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped are recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (press record button) to fully form the guitar riff or solo
• playback mode with guitar humanizing up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string and palm muting
• metronome and song tempo modification
• guitar amp simulator with high and low gain
• 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency application optimized specificly for the Android platform
1. On start screen, create a guitar new riff or guitar solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played on the guitar.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a guitar solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the guitar tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a guitar riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform"
"A very well developed app for music lovers."
Play and practice anytime and anywhere on your guitar or bass with ultra-realistic virtual representations of some of the most coveted amplifiers, stompboxes and effects of all time. You’ll be able to jam with confidence — all have been painstakingly modeled by the leader in analog gear modelling software for professional recording studios.
With AmpliTube, you’ll have an entire guitar and bass rig at your fingertips. Just like a traditional live setup, you get 3 stompbox effects running into an amp-head which you can pair with a cabinet and virtually mic in a number of different positions. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects: delay, noise filter, chorus, flanger, wah, fuzz, overdrive, octave, envelope filter and phazer (plus distortion once registered). You also get 5 amps with full controls: lead, clean, crunch, metal and bass plus 1 speaker cabinet and 2 microphones: dynamic and condenser.
AmpliTube has an enhanced preset system for effortless and efficient management of your sounds. A digital chromatic tuner is also included.
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets and 2 Mics
- Powerful preset system for managing presets and favorites
- instantiable as a plug-in in Soundcamp
- Chromatic tuner included
- Digital audio in/out
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Free versions also available
AmpliTube is compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5 Lollipop.
JamSync allows you to host a room, or alternatively join a room, and play music on multiple devices to create one loud, synchronized, and affordable speaker system. All members of the room can control what song to play next, resync the music, or play a song over again!
It's simple, really all you have to do is:
1. Host a room
2. Invite your friends to join the room
3. Select a song.
4. JamSync out!
Whether you're part of a flash mob, at a house party, on the golf course, or just in dire need to spread your infectious music, JamSync is here to make it all possible!
AmpliTube UA is the revolutionary free companion app to iRig UA. It lets you turn any Android device* into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effects processor. With it, you can enjoy the high-quality sonic sculpting flexibility that’s made AmpliTube the go-to app for mobile musicians. Now you can finally harness the power of AmpliTube’s massive and expandable collection of ultra-realistic virtual amplifiers, stompbox effects, cabinets and more on your Android phone, no matter what make or model it is.
AmpliTube UA is a free and comes with a complete assortment of meticulously recreated virtual versions of some of the most coveted gear on the planet. It comes with 21 pieces of gear (free for iRig UA users), that can be expanded up to 43 by in app purchases. You get 9 effects: Noise Filter, Delay, Overdrive, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phazer and Octave (plus Distortion upon registration). You can then use these stomps with 5 amplifiers with matching cabinets: Lead, Clean, Bass, Crunch and Metal. You even get two microphones (dynamic and condenser) that you can use to virtually position and mike your setup. In other words, it gives you everything you need to create killer tone no matter whether you’re looking to shred like Slash and Jimi Hendrix™ or play more mellow jazz, country or folk — the possibilities are limitless. And, as if that wasn’t enough, you can also expand AmpliTube UA with a-la-carte gear and bundles from world-class brands like Fender®, Orange®, Ampeg®, Soldano® and more. There’s also exclusive content available from our AmpliTube Slash and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ collections.
To get the most out of AmpliTube UA, you need to pair it with an iRig UA digital audio interface. Combined, the two give musicians the power to play in real-time with no audible device processing delay, a market first for the Android platform.iRig UA’s on-board digital signal processor works in conjunction with AmpliTube UA. And because all of the processing is handled by iRig UA, and not on the Android device, it’s able to provide consistent zero latency performance (down to 2ms round-trip total latency) independent of the make and model of the connected smartphone or tablet.
You can use AmpliTube UA functions in a “preview” mode when an iRig UA is not connected to the device. This allows full use of its generous collection of amplifiers, stompboxes, cabinets and microphones with the provided “dry” audio demo. However, an iRig UA is required for audio-in and guitar processing functionality.
• First real time guitar and bass mobile multi-effects app for all Android devices
• Zero latency processing on any Android device* when paired with iRig UA
• Full rig with 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, an amp with effects, a cabinet and a mic
• Comes with 9 stompbox effects, 5 amplifiers, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
• Gear library can be expanded with branded gear from Fender, Orange, Ampeg, Soldano and more
• Enhanced presets system
• Chromatic tuner included
• Can be used without iRig UA in a fully functional mode that does not allow audio-in (a dry audio demo is provided for playing purposes)
A stroboscopic tuner. You tell it which note you are aiming for, and then it will show you a red/green bar indicating how close you are coming to hitting it. Perfectly horizontal means you are in tune, sloping down is flat, and sloping up is sharp.
An FFT spectrum analyzer. You can see how the complete spectrum evolves over time.
TunerTime is not the simplest tuner to use, but it is probably the most precise, and it has features particularly useful for piano tuners.
Have questions? The manual is at http://www.galexander.org/software/tunertime/
From your phone or tablet, you can craft elaborate signal chains, fine-tune hundreds of tone parameters, and connect with a massive online community of guitarists. The Line 6 cloud contains a vast library of tones covering countless genres and thousands of popular songs. You can create, save and recall an unlimited number of presets, so you’ll always have access to the tones you need.
Download it today to view the introductory tutorial and explore the possibilities.
• Take command of the 29 HD Amp Models, 25 HD Effects Models, 78 POD Farm Amp Models, and 95 POD Farm Effects Models in your Firehawk FX.
• Control and configure 8 simultaneous effects
• Remotely control output and playback levels of your Firehawk FX
• Assign effects to colored LED foot switches of your Firehawk FX
• Assign the FX knob and expression pedal to individual effect parameters
• Set and save Line 6 Variax® Parameters to recall the guitar, pickup, and tunings when used with a Line 6 Variax® Standard, or James Tyler Variax®
• Share your tonal creations via Twitter and Facebook
• Controlling a Firehawk FX requires an Android device with SPP (Serial Port Protocol) Bluetooth® capability
This is the second generation of the remote controller and Preset organizer app for the Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36 Tube Amp, with many new features, worth trying!
GrandMeister 36 Remote works with any enabled MIDI interface that offers MIDI Input and MIDI Output.
For the proper communication between your amp and the tablet, the tablet must support USB-HOST mode + the cable used must be an OTG (on-the-go) cable. If any of the above 2 requirements are missing, communication may be completely broken, or (worse) will only work one direction!
- Watch and touch the settings of the analog tube tone on your tablet
- Name your amp's presets
- Benefit from the extended effects control
- Remote control your tone in realtime
- Make backups of your presets
- Use the preset library in your app besides the presets stored in your amp, extending the memory of your amp
- Share your presets with others/import presets from others (Premium version)
- Organize your presets easily
G Boyz Ent.