Andrig’s processes are currently causing about 5-10ms of latency. If you have a latency over 20ms, please consider updating your Operating System to Android 5.x (Lollipop) and/or disabling any CPU consuming applications (if any) to decrease latency.
★★★ Electric Guitar Amp and Guitar Effects Processor Guitar Pedal ★★★
SoundCloud Page for sample sounds:
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amp, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on their mobile devices anywhere with their electric guitars.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor (stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar amp, multi effects processor and stompbox kit simulation (as much as Android allows :) ).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★ 3 Guitar Amps in total
★ 1 Guitar Amp for FREE
★ 13 Guitar Effects Processor Pedals in total
★ 2 Guitar Effects Pedals for Free
★ Drag and Drop to order effects
★ Stereo output and stereo guitar effects.
★ Built-in Metronome
Currently In progress:
- Usb-OTG support
- Recording module
- New amps
- New effect processor pedals
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- New cabinet simulations.
- Lots of performance improvements
- Android 4.1.x or higher
- 4-pin stereo input cable to activate the device’s microphone feature.
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
Droiditar is an expressive multi-touch string based instrument. Similar to the Chapman Stick or Warr Guitar, it allows you to tap and play it like a piano, but its three strings can be bent dynamically. Using advanced physical synthesis methods the strings are modelled to respond naturally to interactions, and no samples are used. This also allows a continuous variation of timbre.
Droiditar can easily be constrained to any of a large number of keys and scales, for ease of use.
Press the string terminators to activate sustained mode! In this mode the strings are excited continuously allowing the creation of drones, leads and other sounds.
Droiditar's possibilities are endless when you plug it into your guitar processor, as the modelled strings are very natural sounding and can be used with amp simulators and other effects. Simply turn off the inbuilt delay effect for a clean sound.
Cette application vous offre la possibilité d'accéder gratuitement et en accès illimité à la totalité de ces leçons que vous pourrez classer de différentes manière afin de pouvoir trouver facilement ce que vous cherchez :
- Tri par niveau de difficulté
- Tri par nom d'artiste
- Tri par type de guitare (folk / électrique)
- Tri par type de jeu (fingerpicking / flatpicking)
Il existe également une rubrique dédiée à tous les cours sous-titrés en anglais, pour les musiciens non francophones !
Faire de la guitare c'est s'accorder le droit d'accomplir ses rêves, peu importe votre âge. Vous en avez eu envie un jour ? Offrez-vous cette chance d'obtenir ce savoir afin de rejoindre l'arche des guitaristes. Il reste encore de la place à bord et le voyage ne coûte rien. Alors qu'attendez-vous ?
Tous droits réservés.
RIZE, the Japanese rock band, raises a revolution in instruction videos.
*** System requirements: RAM 2GB or higher + 1280 Display resolution ***
"Bass Guitar Super Lesson by KenKen" is an educational music video application by bassist KenKen and English-dubbed by JESSE, both from RIZE. RIZE is one of the established alternative 3 piece rock band with more than 13 years music careers, with great collaborations: Coca Cola, Sony, Red Bull, and more!
From choosing a bass to the basics of performance, the video accompanying each chapter and using "The 22nd Century" as the basis for the various parts demonstration, this app is a useful tool for people wanting to learn and practice the bass.
This app has also many tips that KenKen has found in his career and training methods on how to play the bass!
Everyone from bass beginners to advanced players will be able to get endless enjoyment from this app!
Join us and spread love of bass!!
- 60-minutes and 16-chapters lessons with high quality HD videos!
- 3 different angles: full, right hand and left hand views!
- BASS-TAB to follow the techniques!
- EXCLUSIVE! Including a previously unreleased track "The 22nd Century"!
- The Beginner's Version of "The 22nd Century" that you can practice with!
- Compatible with Smartphone & Tablet!
"The 22nd Century" Performed by KenKen
EXCLUSIVE! Check out KenKen's demonstration!
01. [How to Choose Your Bass] ... Choose a funky bass!
02. [Bass Parts] ... Love the bass! Learn the parts!
03. [Holding the Bass] ... Holding the bass and the strap is all about your own unique style!
04. [Tuning] ... He who masters tuning masters playing!
05. [Amps] ... Choose your amp by the Middle!
06. [How to Read Music] ... The ability to read BASS-TAB is very useful! (But I can't read it!)
07. [How to Press Down on the Strings] ... Start Playing! First, how to press down the strings.
08. [Slap Bass] ... Slap Bass original practice method!
09. [Finger Picking] ... Strive for Speed! Finger Picking!
10. [About "The 22nd Century"] ... Let's start practicing "The 22nd Century"!
11. [Practice Lesson] ... Part A
12. [Practice Lesson] ... Part B
13. [Practice Lesson] ... Part C
14. [Summary] ... Review!
15. [Video] "The 22nd Century" bass guitar part "easy version"
FINAL. [Video] The 22nd Century" bass guitar part "serious version"
"The 22nd Century" -1 TRACK
Play along to the bass-less track!
A. [Phrase Collection] ... Master KenKen's bass phrases!
B. [Technique] ... Try to copy KenKen's transcendent techniques!
C. [Message] ... Message from KenKen
33 stunning photos such as LIVE scenes, backstage and behind the scenes, private pictures, and the like!
HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE SETTING:
From the device's language list, select the language to which the settings should be applied.
According to the language selection, the content displayed on the App will be automatically switched between Japanese and English version.
If the setting is language other than Japanese, English ver. will be displayed.
- Android 4.0.x or higher.
- RAM 2GB or higher.
- 1280 Display resolution.
*Android 4.2 or higher is Recommended:
See more on http://mon.st/kenken
*The video files range from approximately 9MB to 170MB per lesson. Please check enough space on your cellphone to store the file before downloading.
*You need to download the files in connected environment. When using a mobile data connection, telephone carrier charges shall apply. Please use according to your packet flat-rate plan or in a Wi-Fi environment.
*Please close other open apps before use because this app requires much memory.
Produced by monsterdive, inc. in coproduction with PARADOX, Inc.
Application (C) monsterdive, inc. All rights reserved.
Song (C) TENSAIBAKA RECORDS. "The 22nd Century" Composed by KenKen
* Enter BPM manually or use the built-in 'tap tempo' feature
* Calculate delay times corresponding to the following note lengths: whole – 128th notes; standard, triplet and dotted
* Customise the colour scheme
* Support for all screen sizes
With this app you can:
- browse chords fingering and arpeggios on the fretboard.
- browse scales and look at common fingering patterns of them.
- find scales that includes chord notes.
- find chords that include scale notes.
- listen sound of chords
- listen sound of scales
- input notes by your self to the fretboard.
And you can always print result or send it as email.
There is also tuning notes as tuning fork.
Reverb time is perfect for sound technicians, sound engineers and musicians who want to calculate the reverberation time using a fast and accurate algorithm.
All you need to calculate the reverb time is:
- Reverb Time Meter installed in your device.
- Generate a short impulsive sound such as hard slap.
With this application you can not only calculate the reverberation time (RT60) of the room, but can also see graphically how the sound energy is extinguished.
To ensure a good reverb time measurement, generate a high intensity sound and let the reverb sound for 2 or 3 seconds.
Reverb time meter app allow you:
- See the energy evolution.
- See the section used for analysis.
- Clipping indicator in the measure (it is advisable to go away from the microphone).
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) indicator (it is advisable to generate a hig intensity test noise).
Urecord is open-source via the GPL, so feel free to get the sources:
INFO: for those that don't know how to exit the audio player; just press the back button on your device.
#002 パワーコードでヘビーローテーション -AKB48-
#005 パワーコードで弾く「完全感覚Dreamer -ONE OK ROCK-」
#006 パワーコードで弾く「完全感覚Dreamer -ONE OK ROCK-」その２