At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the 2.0 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
This app now has an array of output options including:
USB, Standard, Native (for lower latency for some devices) and Wifi for mobile guitar (requires PC on same Wifi).
This Amp Sim also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 10.2, HTC One or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet permission is only used for Wifi output feature.
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please email the developer.
Play with your acoustic guitar and Ghettoamp transforms the sound and plays it back through your headset with the effect you selected.
Use it as a stompbox for your practice sessions or use it to impress your friends!
- 3 different amplifier presets; Clean, Crunch and Overdrive
- Normalization setting which balances the output level between the presets
- Can run in the background, allowing you to use your phone while playing
- The amplifier is automatically stopped if an incoming call is received or if the headset is plugged out
- Sample rate detection which identifies the best supported samplerate for your phone
The latency between recording audio and playback is minimized by efficient coding and good sample rate detection but it can still be noticed. We are working hard on improving this and are closely watching updates to the Android audio SDK.
Ghettoamp has been tested on HTC Desire HD, ZTE Blade and Sony Ericsson X10 mini. This is the first official release and we are interested in getting feedback from you in order to improve this app or add missing features.
There seems to be a problem getting the app to work correctly on some Samsung phones running Android 2.1, we are working on fixing this issue.
If you have the right cable (see below), you can plug in an electric guitar, otherwise use an acoustic through the microphone (headphones required for this option).
This paid version includes the following features:
Wah Wah Effect
Wifi output for mobile guitar (requires PC on same Wifi).
Use Louspeaker option.
Native Audio option.
Integrated basic guitar tuner for ease and convenience. In addition, a Metronome feature has also been added.
All effects are now configurable so you can create a great range of sound.
Please note that the "Use Loudspeaker" option, which is designed to allow you to plug your guitar into the phone and have the music play through the speaker, may not work on all phones.
For those guitarists fortunate enough to have a Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 or possibly Nexus 4 running Jelly Beans (Android 4.1+) the delay using Native Audio option is much less -- around 70mS at present. Unfortunately most other phones/tablets will have more latency with native audio.
The "right cable" is a 3.5mm trrs connector to 6.25mm TS mono (guitar) plug. You can use a commercial cable such as an iRig™ cable or a GuitarConnect™ cable.
Please send an email to the Developer address if you have problems or issues, or wish to request new features for this guitar amplifier simulator.
Permissions: Internet permission is only used for Wifi output feature.
iRig™ is a trademark of IK Multimedia Production Srl. GuitarConnect is a trademark of Griffin Technology Inc.
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped are recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (press record button) to fully form the guitar riff or solo
• playback mode with guitar humanizing up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string and palm muting
• metronome and song tempo modification
• guitar amp simulator with high and low gain
• 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency application optimized specificly for the Android platform
1. On start screen, create a guitar new riff or guitar solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played on the guitar.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a guitar solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the guitar tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a guitar riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform"
"A very well developed app for music lovers."
Audio Master Pro is a fantastic looking and simple to use Touch Equalizer app. Get better sound quality on your phone that allows you to concentrate solely on enjoying your music.
Vertical 5 band sliders.
Control volume of music, ringtone, alarms and alerts.
An easy to use Touch Equalizer mode.
New Homescreen widget.
With our Song-based and Album-based EQ, you get to Save a custom EQ for any song or album.
5 band Vertical Equalizer Sliders – just like a stereo player.
Quick Sound Adjustment and Volume Boost through Touch equalizer.
Works on apps that allow equalizers
Does NOT drain your battery. Go for MORE hours.
Stock Presets: Rock, Classical, Dance,... Loudness, Loudspeaker, Crazy Loud!
If your Listening to Rock, you can adjust the sliders as follows:
¬ Bass - for bass guitar
¬ Mid Bass - for drum beats
¬ Mid - for vocals
¬ Mid Treble - for electric guitar
¬ Treble - for drum cymbals
≈≈≈≈Unlock the true music potential of your Android device. ≈≈≈≈
★ Microphone recording
★ The following packages:
★ Ad Free
★ Regular updates that respond to users requests
Tags: Subwoofer, Dubstep, Audio, Speeder, pitch, changer, pitch changer, guitar, rate, volume, synth, pad, touch pad, drums, tones, voices, fun, AudioSpeeder
This app is designed to be used in conjunction with the Amplitube iRig device.
I am in no way associated or affiliated with IK Multimedia..
Compared to the free version, except that excellent professional version is the abundance of the type of effector no matter how you look at it!
In addition to simple "Acoustic", "Clean", representative of the distortion in the "Distortion", a second and emphasis on "OverDrive", "Metal", the bass representative of distortion also "Clean", sound of the bridge mute and, and other "Wah" and "Harmony", various sound sources have been added!
Anywhere at any time, when his favorite, in any tone, let's enjoy the guitar to one's heart's content!
----- Main function -----
[Code Play Mode
In this mode, play the chord. Based on your favorite guitar chords, you can play free chord progression.
[Fret play mode]
In this mode, play a single note. Because it corresponds to the display of fret range of all, solo play like a real guitar is achieved.
[Code setting mode]
You can edit the code set to be used in the code play mode. In addition, because the code table is displayed, it will be very useful as a code library.
Because you can also choose 10 kinds of effects, it is possible to pursue further the performance depending on the scene you ask a professional version.
It is possible to view the help corresponding to 12 languages, you will be able to exert a 100% performance for this application.
※ I recommend wearing earphone, headphone, etc. in order to hear clean bass
Guitarist / Guitarist / guitar / guitar / electric guitar / electric guitar / solo / solo
From lush reverbs and delays to massive Distortion, Overdrives and Filters, Guitar Rig 5 Pro has got it all! In this 31-video tutorial, macProVideo Lead Trainer Mo Volans takes you on a journey through Native Instruments' amazing collection of meticulously crafted effects and studio processors.
Guitar Rig is super versatile and can be used on pretty much any track in your project: vocals, synth, bass, stereo bus, anything! Master Mo kicks it off by showing you NI's Solid EQ and Solid Bus Compressor. This is where you'll learn how to use parallel compression in your mix and how to use the Solid Bus Compressor in your mastering session. From there you'll see how Mo uses compression on vocals to make 'em smooth as silk.
Don't miss Mo's master class on how Guitar Rig can be employed for Beat slicing and mashing! He then unveils the amazingly flexible Reflektor Reverb and shows you how to use LFOs to create dizzying Auto-Wah effects.
Is there anything Guitar Rig can't do? We don't think so! If you've been looking to spice up your productions using some of the best FX processors in the world, you've come to the right tutorial. Let Expert Mo Volans show you how to use NI's Guitar Rig take your music to new sonic heights!
Table of contents:
1. Guitar Rig In Your DAW
2. The Studio Processor Concept
3. What You'll Need To Follow Along
4. The Solid Mix Series Range
5. The Solid EQ In Action
6. Applying Solid Dynamics
7. The Solid Bus Comp
8. Parallel Compression and Side-Chaining
9. The Solid Bus Compressor For Mastering
10. The Vintage Compressors
11. Slamming with VC76
12. Smoothing Vocals with the VC2A
13. Adding Character With The VC160
14. Introducing Traktor's 12
15. Filters And Distortions
16. Reverb And Delay
17. Stretchers And Gates
18. The Beat Slicer And Masher
19. The Transient Master
20. The Reflektor Reverb
21. Guitar Processors As Production Effects
22. Distortions, Overdrives And Beyond
23. Modulation Heaven
24. Delays, Reverbs, Filters And EQ
25. What Are The Modifiers?
26. Using The LFO For Auto-Wah effects
27. The Envelope
28. The Analog and Step Sequencers
29. The Input Level Modifier
30. Using Containers
31. Splitters, Crossovers and The Final Mix
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop
You can also adjust audio settings within the app, including adjusting the pitch for each individual guitar and player for effect or to provide alternative tuning. As if that isn't enough, Guitar Practice allows you to link your accelerometer to the volume, pitch/playrate and stereo pan of all the guitars and the chord player. You can even set the sampling speed for the accelerometer effects, for creating some fun sounds.
Guitar Practice requires Android OS v1.6 or higher to run, and should work on QVGA (320x240 pixels), HVGA (480x320 pixels) and WVGA (800x480 pixels) devices, as well as most other screen resolutions.
If you like Guitar Practice, why not take a look at the app store page at www.geocomputing.co.uk. Or, if you want to try one of the guitars before buying, you can also try Guitar Practice Lite available here in the Android Market.
(Selectable Chords with enharmonic equivalents): C, (C#, Db), D, (D#, Eb), E, F, (F#, Gb), G, (G#, Ab), A, (A#, Bb), B
(Selectable Qualities: Add9, Augmented, Diminished, 11th, b5, Major, Major 7th b5, Major 9th, Major 7th, Minor, Minor 69, Minor 9th/Major 7th, Minor 11th, Minor 9th , Minor/Major 7th, Minor 7th, Minor 7th b5, Minor 6th, 9th, 9th Augmented, 9th b5, 9th #11, 7th, 7th Augmented, 7th Aug b9, 7th b5, 7th b9, 7th #5, 7th #9, 7th Sus, Six Nine, 6th, Sus4, 13th, 13th b5/b9, 13th b9
Piano: (Acoustic Grand, Bright Acoustic, Electric Grand, Honky-tonk, Electric Piano 1 & 2, Harpsichord, Clavinet)
Chromatic Percussion: (Celesta,Glockenspiel, Music Box, Vibraphone, Marimba, Xylophone, Tubular Bells, Dulcimer)
Organ: (Drawbar, Percussive, Rock, Church, Reed, Accordion, Harmonica, Tango Accordion)
Guitar: (Acoustic Guitar (nylon), Acoustic Guitar (steel), Electric Guitar (jazz), Electric Guitar (clean), Electric Guitar (muted), Overdriven Guitar, Distortion Guitar, Guitar harmonics)
Bass: (Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass (finger), Electric Bass (pick), Fretless Bass, Slap Bass 1 & 2, Synth Bass 1 & 2)
Strings: (Violin, Viola, Cello, Contrabass, Tremolo Strings, Pizzicato Strings, Orchestral Harp, Timpani)
Strings (continued): (String Ensemble 1 & 2, Synth Strings 1 & 2, Choir Aahs, Voice Oohs, Synth Voice, Orchestra Hit)
Brass: (Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Muted Trumpet, French Horn, Brass Section, Synth Brass 1 & 2,
Reed: (Soprano Sax, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Baritone Sax, Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon, Clarinet)
This is Ad Free version
- no ads
- sound effects
Virtual Guitar for Android
Turn your Android phone into guitar. This application let you to play whatever you want.
- Guitar always with you
If you have your phone, you have a guitar
- For beginners and profesional players
Simple in use, but gives you huge possibilities
- Realistic sound
Especially when you use headphones or external speakers
Need to be quiet? Use your earphones and nobody will hear that you're playing
- Big chord library
You can find all most important chords
- Can be used as a guitar tuner
There are two modes:
1. Solo mode - touch string on selected fret to get sound. You don't have to know chords. It's whole fretboard. Want to try out tabulature that you've found, but you don't have guitar with you? This is what you need.
IF YOU HAVE SMALL SCREEN, you can go to settings and reduce number of frets displayed on the screen (6, 9 or 12)
2. Chords mode - do you want to play song and you have chords? Just select chords that you need and play. Quick change active chord with one touch. Chords can be played automatically after selected
Real Blues music just feels different. Andante knows this.
For the best experience hook your device up to headphones or your amp.
Blues Pal Mega gives you everything we had in previous volumes and MORE! When you get Mega, you get it all in one app with 8 all new bonus progressions in new keys.
Get your solos perfect with a real guitar playing as it were next to you. no effects or anything added or taken away. This is real.
All together you get 8 single-chord loops. 32 FULL Progressions!
Progressions include 12 Bar Blues, 12 Bar Blues quick-change, and 2 types of 8 Bar Blues!
Shuffles, boogies, strikes, finger picking and everything in between. Get ready to master those common solos we all need to know.
You can also edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag waveforms.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or compressed format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) version of n-Track.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer and Sonogram
• Import existing wave songs and clips
• Automate track volumes using volume envelopes
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
Available In-App purchases:
• 8 effects pack available as separate in-app purchase: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel.
Notes on audio latency:
• Due to limitations in the Android audio subsystem n-Track can monitor the audio input with sufficiently low latency only on Android 4.2 and later and only on select devices which support audio fast-path (which include all Nexus devices). On other devices internal input monitoring while overdubbing has excessive latency, it should be instead done using an external mixer which lets you hear on the headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input
You can share the set list of the last gig with your fan community with a few simple clicks.
Guitar and bass sound settings of your favourite songs can be stored, remembered and shared easily.
Search in the ZoundZone database for guitar and bass sound settings of famous guitar heros.
With GuitarZound you will never forget sound settings again:
- enter your equipment, guitar, bass, amp and effects
- configure your effect board by assigning the effects to it
- enter the sound settings and additional information (such as, lyrics, backline, …)
While being on stage you will have fastest access to guitar and bass sound setting information. You will immediately see the settings for to be changed between the songs (marked with a different colour) for the guitar, bass, amp and effects.
You will never forget (or lose) your guitar and bass sound settings again!
- the sound settings
- the set list of your last gig
- and other info (backline …)
Browse sound settings, lyrics and other information of your favourite artists and songs.
Define your own layout for the set list and song display. Use your own background picture (-> see examples here) and select between different fonts and colours.
Many, many more functions such as stereo, multi-channel amps, filters, song version control, ChordPro, database backup … and … and … are also available.
And the best of all: Paper chaos ends here !!!
Take the chance and improve your live performance now as you will never forget your guitar, bass, amp and effect settings again !
Bear in mind, we want to do something good to you providing GuitarZound. So before getting negative, use the contact button available on our homepage or write email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your thoughts.
We will try our best to get you happy :-).
We are happy to get your rating and commends for the app to help others to make their choice and to let the guitar sound community grow.
RETRIEVING sound settings comes from SHARING
This is the PRO version of GuitarZound without any limitations.
Learn more on how to use GuitarZound and the according licences on www.training.guitarzound.com
Let it rock !
More from developer
Now we're bringing the power of Plastic Elvis to the palm of your hand, through his immense digital dexterity he'll keep you updated & in touch with all the latest tunes, news and Rodeo Terrorist stuff!