The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi.
You need to install client program and driver. Download page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/install.html.
For problems you meet, you may get answers on the FAQ page: http://www.wirelessorange.com/womic/faq.html.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at email@example.com
It has various display modes of operation:
Amplitude : Displays a circle whose width and colour depend of the amplitude and tone of sound reaching the mic.
Spectrum: Displays various forms of spectrum showing the frequency and amplitude of the sound reaching the mic. Can be displayed using lines, linear scale, log scale of bar graph.
Also features a vibration feature where the phone vibrates when loud sounds are received.
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
No ads. Full version.
512 up to 8192 frequency divisions (1024 to 16384 FFT size).
22 kHz spectrum range (can reduce down to 1 kHz for higher resolution).
Auto-scale or pinch to zoom, drag to pan.
Linear or logarithmic scales.
Peak frequency detection (polynomial fit).
Averaging, Min and Max.
Save CSV data files (uses Write External Storage Permission).
Free or snap to peak cursor .
Musical note indicator (green if within 5 cents, orange if within 10 cents).
Auto-scaling microphone input trace.
For best response on slower single core devices, keep the FFT size low.
Recommended by "Sound and Vision" magazine.
Features 1/1, 1/3 & 1/6 octave RTA modes, Leq (wideband, Octave, variable duration), RT60 (wideband, Octave), Spectrogram, Peak frequency, Fast, Medium & Slow filters, Flat & A/C Weighting and film industry X Curve, Averaging, SPL Chart Recorder, Noise Criteria, White/Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle, Sweep, Ramp and Impulse signals & loudspeaker polarity checker. RTA Store & Load, Hann windows, "Keep Screen On", pinch to zoom, scroll to center.
Exclusive ISO 1/3 Octave Calibration - correct for your phone's microphone response. Octave calibration discs are moved up or down to obtain a flat response, and match the overall SPL to that of an external meter. Save/Restore of Cal files (Dayton Audio iMM-6 also supported).
Use: home theater, audio engineer, car audio, etc
AudioTool FFTs sets of samples recorded at the microphone. Aliasing reduced by Hann windowing. SPL calculated in realtime. Spectra may be saved as files on the SD card, then loaded and displayed with the live spectrum. The "Store" button stores the current live spectrum - "Load" shows a list of stored spectra to select.
To hide the buttons, tap the screen. To restore them, tap again. To zoom the scale, pinch the screen. To move the scale, drag it up or down (left or right).
The deciBel meter uses IIR filters and exponential averaging to calculate Flat, A and C weighted response at speeds of Fast, Medium and Slow speeds.
A pair of cursors can be shown on the RTA and Chart Recorder displays: each can be moved to any position, and will display the SPL & time/frequency values there. Initially, both cursors are positioned mid-screen - simply drag them to a new position with the fingertip. The cursors can be turned on and off in the Menu.
The loudspeaker polarity checker can be used to check whether a loudspeaker is wired in phase: connect the AudioTool output to the speaker under test, select "Polarity" from the signal generator screen, then return to the RTA screen. If the speaker is out of phase (polarity reversed) AudioTool will show "Pol ---", otherwise "Pol +++" if the speaker is in phase.
The Noise Criteria (available from the Menu) function shows a set of NC contours overlaid on the 1/1 Octave RTA display and the calculated real time current NC value is also shown.
The Chart Recorder shows a moving trace of the SPL measurements over the last few minutes.
RT60 measurements can be made by starting the RT60 component using the "RT60" button, and then using a loud clap (or similar) to trigger the measurement. RT60 can also be used with Pink Noise from the AudioTool generator. RT60 times measure how much reverberation or echo there is in a room or auditorium.
The Signal Generator generates White and Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle and Ramp waves, Sine Wave Sweeps and Impulses. The generator uses multiple cycled buffers, refreshed randomly so ensuring truly random White/Pink noise. Pink Noise algorithm uses Kemmet's method to adjust White into Pink.
The frequency accuracy of the generated periodic signals is typically around 1%. Sine wave fidelity is good throughout most of the audio range. Other signals' leading and trailing edges show ringing and decreasing frequency response artifacts in the upper ranges, depending on the Android used.
Please consult the online manual for complete descriptions of the AudioTool features:
Please join the friendly AudioTool Discussion Group to request features, find Calibration files, or report problems. Feedback is always welcome:
Disclaimer: AudioTool's performance depends on your Android hardware, and is not guaranteed to meet any audio measurement or safety standards.
Field Recorder is only available on Google Play!
Turn your smartphone and tablet into an HQ audio recorder!
Customers say it is the best audio recorder app that money can buy and worth every cent.
Field Recorder provides easy-to-use presets for standard tasks like dictation or concert recording. However, it is actually designed for professional use as it provides more than 70 options to customize it to the given device and situation. Also, external microphones are supported.
• Recording, overwriting, continuing, and playing of wav files with mono and stereo
• Up to 4 seconds pre- and post recording. You won't miss any important stuff even if you are too late at the start button
• Auto start, stop, and continue, depending on loudness. The control signal can be filtered independently to optimize it for voices and other audio signals
• When recording, automatic stop at 4GB maximum file size and even seamless restart of a new file is available (activate auto start with a low threshold)
• High-precision stereo audio engine with minimum-phase shelving equalizers and stereo balance correction to compensate for flaws of the microphones. Also with recording booster, configurable limiters, soft clipping, and high-quality monitoring
• Wav player with volume maximizer, silent and audible fast-forward and fast-rewind, and low-latency random access to any play position via progress bar
• Stores recordings internally or on any chosen SD card (even if you have two or more SD cards installed). Default is SD card. Optionally makes recordings visible to your favorite player
• 9200 colors available for the metallic-brushed skin! Also, you choose round or rectangular LEDs, left-hand operation, the button size, and your favorite color for the LCD display
The First 15 Minutes
Use the Play Store 15 minute return period to check out if audio recording works on your phone. Especially, try the different inputs from "In:MicA" to "In:MicE".
Start with the presets which you select by touching "Factory". Probably, you find a preset in the cloud perfectly adapted to your smartphone! Then choose the various inputs (touch "In:MicA"). If you activate "Monitor", use headphones to avoid an acoustic feedback loop. Check without creating audio files, just by pressing the pause button, which activates the level meters. In the LCD you see a date/time string as the potential file name.
• The name of a modified preset is shown in the LCD in gray
• Play back uses the PlayLimiter and ignores the Monitor switch, so monitoring can be deactivated during recording
• Touch "time/position/free" label to show remaining recording duration
• Touch battery symbol to toggle between battery and CPU usage
• Touch "CLIP" to reset clip LEDs
• Touch meter to open its configuration menu
• The meter shows peak amplitudes or the start/stop control signal
• Active auto start overrules pressing the pause button
• The auto start/stop control signal filter with 1.5kHz is optimized for speech. 750Hz are better with high-frequency environmental noise, 3k reduces low-frequency influence
• Soft Clipping is active above -3dBFS
• Limiting and Soft Clipping work only if Boost is greater than 0dB
• Recording Boost above 20dB might produce hardware feedback loop (caused by weak power supply)
• Overwrite and Append modify existing recordings (warning can be switched on/off)
• Activate flight mode to reduce noise floor
We appreciate any help on localization for Japanese, Russian, French, Italian...
Select from hundreds of quality sounds, samples, atmospheres and more!
Select up to seven simultaneous sounds, audio files or microphone recordings! Plus add an eighth sound with an experimental video player now!
A one-of-a-kind musical palette creation tool.
Pick from the "Beats" category things like dubstep, house, dance plus many more. The "Atmosphere" category contains samples to flavor your audio creations.
★With the touch of one button your sound is either played once, looped forever or looped to a set time. And that's only one layer of your song! You can have up to seven layers! Choose a beat, then make some noises in the microphone.
★Easy to use for all ages! The young ones love it and so do the adults. Anyone can sing (at least to themselves). Make your own house mix to go along with your mood! Or a slow and soothing song for chilling out. Whatever your passion is you'll have fun playing with this app. After 1000's of positive installs we feel confident that this music playground app is good value!
★Get rid of that piano app and the drum kit one too. Here comes the new all-ages standard in mobile music interaction for inspiration and fun. BEST MUSIC MAKER APP FOR THE PRICE!!!
★ Give your ears some candy and your creative side a cookie cause you'll really enjoy creating with this program. A music creator with, background sounds and sound effects and a recorder. A good quality music maker to enjoy at anytime day or night! A DJ's friend or a beat boxers companion. You will have lots of FUN with this music creator.
★ Works great on any size screen or orientation on your tablet or phone.
★ Do you love music, singing or rapping? Are you a beat boxer? Then you'll find this app so handy on the go and inspirational. Imagine pulling out your phone and then bustin' a rhyme right then and there with a professional back up accompaniment
★ We could not find any mobile music app that could compare. There just isn't anything like this. No music or audio experience required. It's easy to understand and it's not sterile like many complicated loop machines.
★ Versatile and simple to use. An easy but powerful tool (almost like a game) for making, interacting and playing with music easily.
★★★HOW TO RECORD★★★ Currently there is no built-in recorder for the app but it does save all your selections and their values or states and volume levels etc. To save, first get things how you like them. Then HOLD PRESET 1 (when you do this the SAVE BUTTON appears). Preset 1 is now set to your selection. Hit STOP ALL, then PRESET 1 again to test if it stored. Once you understand that you can save up to 4 presets. Now all you have to do is tap the save presets button and after you enter a name, HOLD the button that says LONG PRESS TO SAVE. Now your hard work can be recalled anytime with the load button. If you hook the phones or tablets output to a PC you can record quite easily with Windows Sound Recorder or Garage Band on Mac. Simply hook your audio out from your phone into your line in or mic in on your PC and record away.
★★★EXTERNAL SPEAKERS★★★ Hook your phone or tablet to some speakers to fill your room and experience amazing clips and sounds. Use your Bluetooth speakers or a cable.
★★NO ADS★★ This app has no annoying ads or pop-ups (because we hate them too). We spent a lot of time and hard work in making this app I hope you can appreciate the low price to ensure a full experience.
★★NO PERSONAL DATA TAKEN, STORED OR USED★★The app was designed for function above all else. It does NOT take or store ANY personal details. It does not use Internet or WiFi for any reason other than updating. This program is NOT evil or malicious in any way. It was intended to be fun and interactive for musicians and the non-musical alike.
Note: All samples are Royalty free and DRM free and fun.
More from developer
iTunes, Muve Music, Spoify, MySpace, eMusic,
Zune, Rhapsody, Deezer, iHeart, Last Fm and Rdio.
Stream music, browse photos, check out bio, read latest news and link to iTunes store.
This astounding collection of Brazilian-Pop-Jazz compositions by renowned Brazilian keyboardist and pianist Luciano Alves features amazing percussion grooves, top-notch improvisations and sublime keyboard textures.
On this repertoire Luciano showcases his ability to speak a universal musical language and proves why he is considered one of the best Brazilian musician/composers.
He has six CDs: Quartzo, Baobá, Mosaico, Brazil Today, Luciano Alves Interpreta Ernesto Nazareth, Só o que a gente gosta (Luciano & Bettina). More than 60 of his tunes are currently in iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, CD Baby, etc.
In 1976, he joined the Os Mutantes (Brazilian pop-group), traveling throughout Brazil and Italy and recording the Mutantes ao Vivo LP. For 10 years he joined the Pepeu Gomes band as keyboardist and arranger, appearing with him three times at the Montreux Festival. He also recorded with Caetano Veloso, Moraes Moreira, Sergio Dias, L. Shankar and Do Um Romão, among others.
Since 1985 he has performed solo or with his band both in Brazil and abroad. In the classical music area, he has performed as a soloist with the Brazilian Symphony Orchestra in many concerts. In 1991 he toured Denmark, spotlighting Afro-Brazilian rhythms and his CDs.
In 2009 was released his CD Luciano Alves Interpreta Ernesto Nazareth and since 2010 he is performing in duo with Brazilian singer Bettina Graziani promoting the jazz/bossa-nova CD "Só o que a gente gosta".