Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Support for the Novation Launchkey Mini keyboard/controller
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with at least Android 4.2. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
Enjoy and let your friends know!
We appreciate your support.
ABOUT TRIBAL SEEDS:
California Roots Rock Reggae
With heavy influence from Bob Marley, Steel Pulse, and Midnite, Tribal Seeds brings a refreshing rock vibe to the roots style, reggae music. Spiritually driven and musically talented, Tribal Seeds have created an art form for rebel music enthusiasts. They bring an authentic sound that reaches a broad demographic and an energy that gets crowds moving to their infectious rhythms. Two brothers both raised playing instruments since early childhood in San Diego, head the group. The lead singer Steven writes the lyrics for the group. His brother Tony-Ray along with the band produce all their music. They have toured throughout the U.S. as well as Mexico, Guam, Aruba, & Hawaii, and have shared the stage with such artists as Matisyahu, The Wailers, Stephen Marley, Gregory Issacs, SOJA, Rebelution, and many more.
Tribal Seeds Network:
Para você que é fã do coringa não pode perder este jogo ao estilo Guitar Hero.
Todas as musicas do Mc kauan, ao final você tem sua pontuação salva pode jogar e comparar com seus amigos.
Jogo super dinâmico e viciante, mostre toda sua habilidade no ritmo do mc Kauan.
Jogo super leve em resolução HD , roda em qualquer celular ou tablet.
Não deixe de conferir este ótimo game.
Ta tranquilo :
"Nós é pior que o saddan
Nós é pior que o bin laden
Aquii queem taa falando
É o mestre do desastre"
Mas nos é 24 horas de noite, tarde, e manhã
E pra não perder o costume parceiro acende o Gudang
E manda buscar um maço pra poder ficar firmão
Todo dia toda hora tem sempre um Gudang na mão
Uma bomba e um guarana Kuat o refresco da quadrilha
A tragada no borracha faz com que as dedeira brilha
E no refletir do sol o dia ta daquele jeito
Os raios solar destaca o cordão de ouro no peito
Rolex brilha no pulso no pescoço a Cartier
Pras meninas q gostou; é só chamar no meu ID:
!!! O jogo não precisa de internet para funcionar !!!
More from developer
Now we're bringing the power of Plastic Elvis to the palm of your hand, through his immense digital dexterity he'll keep you updated & in touch with all the latest tunes, news and Rodeo Terrorist stuff!