You don't need to enter a code if you purchase Unlocker. Just install and open Unlocker, that's all!
Even if you uninstall Stellio Unlocker, nothing bad will happen. You whenever can download Unlocker for free if you have bought it.
If you purchased old version of unlocker - you don't need to pay again. Please download this - http://stellio.ru/img/apk/Unlocker_v.3.0.apk Only works if you purchased.
If you have any problems or wishes - please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer within 24 hours.
Follow us on
For people with excellent taste
12 Bands equalizer and 14 effects
For people with superb hearing
Powerful audio engine:
- Crossfade - Smooth transition from one track to another
- 12 bands equalizer and 13 audio effects: VolumeAmp, Speed, Tone, Balance, Echo, Reverb, AutoWah, Flanger, AGC, Z-Bass, Z-Mids, Z-Treble, Compression
- Support playlist file: .cue .pls .m3u
- Supports a large number of rare audio formats: WavPack(.wv .wvc), Monkey(.ape), MusePack (.mpc .mpp .mp+), Lossless (.mp4 .m4a .m4b), AAC (.aac .mp4 .m4a .m4b ), FLAC (.flac), Speex (.spx .wav .oga .ogg)
A lot of features:
- Play audio by Folders, Artists, Albums or Genres
- The player changes appearance by track's cover art
- Beautiful lock screen
- 5 configurable Homescreen widgets
- Customizable appearance of the notification
- Sleep timer with smooth fading of audio
- Shake or long click on volume button for next track
- View lyrics
- Tags editing
- Automatically download missing covers or by the user choice
- Scrobbling Last.fm
- This is the trial version with 10-days limitation. In order to unlock the player you need to purchase Unlocker https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.stellio.player_unlocker
- If you have any problems or wishes - be free with contact us email@example.com
This is the convenient way to listen and search music
- Popular music by genres
- Individual recommendations based on your preferences
- Music of your friends and communities
- Search among millions of songs
And makes listening more simpler
- Player saves every song for next playing without internet
- Add music to favorite in two clicks
* Music Player
* MP3 cutter
* 5 band equalizer
* Ringtone maker
* Lock screen access to player controls
* Music player notification
* Support for all common audio formats
* Tag based and folder based navigation
* Supports android playlists
* Instant playback for OGG and FLAC and Replay Gain support
Player and widget pauses/stops songs after 2 minutes. No other restrictions, this way you can fully evaluate all features in Hive Player before purchasing.
New update v1.1 Released
Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean and newer phone support included:
Supported resolutions on phones:
Added interface support for multiple tablet screens and resolutions:
- Nexus 7
-1024x600 (7 inch)
-1024x768 (7,8 inch)
-1280x720 (8,9,10 inch)
-1280x800 (10 inch)
***If you find any interface issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll fix them.
Added headset control support for pause play next and previous
Added album track sorting
New lighter default theme
Added folder file support to the player and the widget
Added buttons to the add to playlist dialog
Fixed album art scaling in the player
Fixed pause/play flicker when changing songs in the player
Seeking in a song now updates the progress time as you drag
Added background color setting
Added text color setting
Added folder search to the search dialog - optional using the Include Folders check box at the bottom
Removed on screen volume control
Added home as up on the action bar - it will display when you navigate into a group, pressing it brings you to the top of the group
Playlists work with normal songs and folder songs - deletions now work on playlists and playlist songs
-Playlists are handled differently now to account for folders so your old playlists are NOT visible in the new player
- I will make an option to migrate old playlists in the next update if anyone requests this
Vertical/horizontal resizing on the widget
Two resizable widgets are now available - Hive Player Tablet,Hive Player Phone
Updated widget to new light theme
Added album art to widget
Added artist to widget
Increased stability and reliability of the drop down navigation
Hive Player is a music player optimized for tablets and phones. Hive Player is compatible with Tablets running Honeycomb (3.1) and up and phones running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and up. It supports many of the features of the built in player but also includes a few things that have been lacking in most players across Android versions.
-Scrollable widget with music collection navigation (Albums,Artists,Songs,Playlists,Genres,Folders),shuffle,pause/play,next, previous and album art.
-Widget and Player sync with each other - view an album in the widget, then in the player the same album is loaded. Every navigation and song play is synced to each other - even when only the widget or player is running, load the other and it will sync on startup.
-Play and navigate music library using just the widget - player doesn't even need to be loaded or running.
-Albums,Artists,All Songs,Playlists,Genres are displayed on the left and player controls on the right.
-Multi-Select playlist additions - build a playlist as it should be done, not one song at a time - add multiple albums, artists, genres, songs and even current playlists to a playlist.
-Duplicates are filtered out when adding to playlists.
-Search with playlist additions - search and keep searching as you build the ultimate playlist. Search appears over player.
-Notification controls with album art
Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean 4.1)
Galaxy Nexus (Jelly Bean 4.1.1)
Motorola Xoom (Honeycomb 3.0-3.2 to Jelly Bean 4.1)
I plan on continuing work on Hive Player with regular updates with new features and bug fixes. If you have any issues or find any bugs please email me at email@example.com with a full description and I will fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thanks for downloading Hive Player, I hope you enjoy it.
Note: The video is of the full paid older version of Hive Player.