TV SideView is a Remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and effortlessly control your home devices like Sony BRAVIA TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a multifunctional remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony LCD TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Sony TV itself as you use your Android to control your Sony TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Sony TV or on your mobile device.
With the Sony TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Sony TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Sony TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Sony TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers (This feature is an in-app purchase)
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Sony TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team , please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
Work with devices :
* Sony RX100-mk2
* Sony NEX-5R
* Sony QX-10 / QX-100
* Sony NEX-6
* Sony Alpha-7
* Sony RX10
* Sony DSC-HX50V
Ask me for more camera support (need wifi connection)
How to use
* Start Timelapse app
* Put your camera in "Ctrl with Smartphone" mode or pair it by NFC
This application will NOT create a video from your pictures.
Pictures are stored in your CAMERA SD CARD.
* Initial delay
* Photo preview
* Take pictures when screen is off
GitHub project: https://github.com/ThibaudM/timelapse-sony
You can enjoy these features by connecting your Sony camera with built-in Wi-Fi® to your Smartphone or Tablet with "PlayMemories Mobile" :
- Wirelessly transfer your photos from your camera to your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Control your camera remotely using your Smartphone or Tablet as a remote controller. (Feature available on selected models only)
(*1) See http://www.sony.net/pmm/ for details on Sony camera with built-in Wi-Fi®.
【For users of DSC-QX100/DSC-QX10】
With this application, you can operate the cameras by using touch screen on smartphone.
Viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, and various other camera settings are available on the smartphone.
To learn more about our products, please visit our website at:
[Recommended operating environment]
OS version: Android 2.3 – 4.4
This application is not guaranteed to work on all Smartphones and Tablets.
Available for Android 4.1 and greater devices.
For More Information:
También podrás estar al corriente de sus últimos posts en Facebook y comentarios en Twitter.
Y tendrás acceso a las noticias de Sony Music para estar al corriente de las noticias de todos los artistas que trabajan con nosotros.
- install to SD card
- high quality Apple sounds
- turn your Android device into Sony Xperia, Blackberry, LG Optimus, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, iPhone 5/5s/5c
- original Sony ringtones
- sms sounds
- alert tones
- alarm sounds
- notifications sounds
- lock screen
- game sounds
Sony Xperia is the family of Sony smartphones and tablets. The line of phones has been manufactured since 2008, while the first tablet released under the brand was launched in 2012. The name Xperia is derived from the word "experience", and was first used in the Xperia X1 tagline, "I (Sony Ericsson) Xperia the best".
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
Supported device Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1f
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
Best Sony Xperia Z User Guide & Reviews app! Keep you updated about your phone anytime and everywhere!
How to enjoy all the amazing features in your Xperia Z!
Sony Xperia Z Manual application can open Xperia z user manual directly, don't need to install PDF reader. While you don't know how to operate some functions, open this application to find the detailed procedures. Sony Xperia manual guide is a mobile app that useful for those who want to know about xperia z android device’s full features. This app is available for the full range of xperia z Mobile Phones. It is xperia z/xperia z user manual/z guide/xperia user guide.
Features of Sony Xperia Z user guide:
This mobile guide contains all the specifications of Sony Xperia.
Lots of tips for using features.
Amazing image of Sony Xperia Z.
Top 20 Sony xperia z tips and tricks, features.
Xperia z preview, Demo Hands-on.
Video Guide: Provide video guidelines for users convenient.
This app requires 2G/3G Internet Connection.
This xperia guide helps you to know about every features of your Xperia mobile such as lockscreen customization: widgets, apps, unlock, how to insert/remove the SIM card and microSD card , how to install, format and use a microSD card, battery life tips and tricks, GPS performance, guided navigation review, how to set up an alarm, options, customization and location alarms, how to set up custom ringtone / notification sound, how to install apps from Google Play or Xperia, how to download music, videos, pictures and more, how to install/uninstall/delete apps on the Sony Xperia Z, Reviews Gaming Performance, xperia z In-depth Review And User Experience, how to setup the Sony Xperia z, first install and a lot more about your Sony Xperia Z. We have Also added support, for All major launcher, go launcher ex, TSF launcher, next launcher, ADW, APEX, NOVA download our app list for more details , all are 100% free for download
The Sony Xperia z is a high end android tablet industrialized by sony and was first announced in Japan in January 2013. Xperia z was then broadcasted worldwide in Barcelona at the mobile world congress on February 25, 2013. The sony xperia z tablet will be released with Sony improved android operating system 4.1 Jellybean and is upgradable to version 4.3 Jelly Bean of Android.
Now you can explore highly rated galaxy guide apps for free. Download this most popular and highly rated Sony Xperia Z user guide.
Like it? Please rate our user Guide App with tips!
What is more this sony xperia booklet application comes to you for FREE!
Note: To develop more free great apps, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support us to develop more free great applications.
Sony Xperia, sony xperia z, Xperia z, Sony Xperia Z, sony xperia, Xperia Z, xperia z manual, quick guide, Sony Xperia Z, Xperia z guide booklet , xperia z guide booklet, xperia z manual, manual, xperia z user guide.
We have always been at the forefront of story-telling and entertaining loyal viewers across the Globe with New Shows, Movies and Events.
Sony LIV is Sony Entertainment Network’s Video-on-demand service and will deliver a world class viewing experience.
Sony LIV is Entertainment... Jab Aap Chahein, wherever, whenever... You can also re- LIV the Classics and travel back in time to watch the 1st ever episode of your favorite Sony Television shows like Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Aahat, CID, Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah, Crime Patrol, Office Office and a lot more.
We have used multi-bitrate video streaming to give you better quality videos based on your connection speed.
Now watch shorter duration episodes/videos called "Quickisodes". Snack on shorter Comedy and Thriller genre shows.
To enhance your viewing experience, we have 4 engaging features on LIV:
- Mood wheel: Spoilt for choices? With the Mood wheel, you can search for videos based on your mood. Just spin and pick!
- My Q: With My Q, you can make a playlist of videos you want to watch. No more distractions and no more wasting time. Click on the + sign, Q-up, sit back and watch uninterrupted videos.
- LIV Gurus: A LIV guru is Sony’s Frequent Flyer Program for videos! You are rewarded with points every minute you spend on Sony LIV!
- Single sign-on: Sony LIV syncs your Playlists, Likes and Shows followed across devices based on a single sign-on.
You can download the application absolutely FREE! And that’s not all, you can view all our recent shows and Classics absolutely FREE without any subscription Fees for a limited time only.
Note: Data charges applicable as per your subscribed plan. Please contact your telecom operator for details.
Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Official website: www.SonyLIV.com
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
PlayTo was selected by TheGuardian in the 20 Best Android apps
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
If you have trouble signing in to PSN℠, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Note:This application does not necessarily reflect the Sony, but it is a compilation of some of the tones Devices Sony
- With this application you can use Sony Xperia Z ringtones on every Android Devices.
- You can set them as ringtone, alert tone or alarm tone.
tag: sony , Ringtones , xperia , z , ring , tone, alert, ringtone, sms, message
More from developer
We've made it quick and easy to watch your favorite shows from the Revision3 lineup, so if you're into Rev3 Games, Film Riot or Tekzilla, it doesn't matter - they're all here for you to watch and enjoy!
Note: Location data is kept completely anonymous, and is only used to help us provide a better experience.
Android now supports Chromecast on phones and tablets.
Now you can watch great Revision3 content on the big screen with Chromecast. The Chromecast icon is displayed in the top right corner and by clicking on the button you can connect to Chromecast. Once connected you can control your television through your android device. Simply connect and select a video to be cast to the big screen. That's it!
Also available on iOS!
Join us every Thursday and learn how you can make your very own live-action, lighting, and green screen movie effects.
Born and raised on computers and tech, the Hak5 team have established themselves as experts in the world of network security, open source technologies, DIY moding and hacking.
Damn the warranties, it's time to Trust your Technolust!
Bring the lab to your laptop with the coolest science experiments on the web!
GeekBeat.TV offers the day's hottest stories, tips, trends, and news all in one place. It's the next can't-miss show for anyone looking to keep their finger on the pulse of the wired world.
Tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for news and reviews of today’s must-have tech gadgets.
Hosted by a team of experts and enthusiasts, including CNBC contributor Jon Rettinger, TechnoBuffalo features unboxings, demos, and reviews of the latest gadgets. From computer peripherals to home entertainment systems, TechnoBuffalo helps you uncover the latest technology solutions that best suit your needs.
Tune in Mondays for mobile news on Ask the Buffalo, Wednesdays for Android and iOS reviews on What the Apps, and Fridays for your weekly tech Rumor Round-up. And don’t forget to check back daily for the lastest gadget news and reviews!
Covering phones, tablets, computers, and gadgets, SoldierKnowsBest offers straight-forward reviews and hands-on demos that will keep you up to date on the latest tech products and trends.
Tune in every Tuesday and Saturday to see what Soldier has to say about tech!
Host Ryan Connolly, filmmaker and Film Riot creator, gives you honest insight into what’s worth watching in theaters and on DVD. Check with Ryan every Tuesday for news and rumors and Fridays for newly released movie trailers.
Trust in Film State and you’ll never waste your hard earned money on a bad movie again!