Control your Sony Bravia device at the swipe of a screen with app's fantastic smart phone functionality, browse additional content and send to screen, receive program recommendations based on your favourite shows and more!
Our latest update also extends compatibility to LG TV devices, meaning even more people than ever can experience the ultimate smart remote.
The app now also features Netflix compatibility, meaning you can browse Netflix listings from your smartphone or tablet device and send them direct to your TV.
In addition, Top picks can now be displayed in order of popularity and it’s possible to be notified of today’s recommended programs via push notification, meaning you’ll never miss any must-see TV again!
App speed and performance has also been improved making this is more effective Sony TV remote to date.
- Key features1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official sitehttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net
- Compatible device listhttp://info.tvsideview.sony.net/device.html
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
■Send photos and videos to your smartphone
-You can easily send photos or videos taken with the camera to your smartphone.
-High quality images shot with the camera can be shared on your favorite SNS or web service.
■Remote shooting from your smartphone
-You can remotely control the camera from your smartphone while watching the contents of the camera screen on the smartphone screen.
-This is a useful shooting style when you take group photos or selfies.
-You can also intuitively control the camera, making it useful when taking a photo or video in situations where you don’t want to be holding the camera directly: such as night scenes or macro photography. (*Availble for selected models)
-Using the smartphone’s location information service, you can add the location info to the saved photo on the smartphone while remote shooting.
■For users of the “Lens-style Camera”
-With this application, you can operate various settings of the camera from your smartphone: viewing the subject, shooting, zoom, touch-AF, etc.
-For more information about the products, please visit our website:
-Operating environment: Android4.0-5.0
-This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
-Available functions can vary according to the connected camera.
-For details about the compatible cameras and available functions, please visit our support page:
This application will NOT create a video from your pictures.
Pictures are stored in your CAMERA SD CARD.
How to use
* Start Timelapse app
* Put your camera in "Ctrl with Smartphone" mode or pair it by NFC
/!\ Some cameras don't have Remote Control application installed by default, you need to download it from Sony's store
* Initial delay
* Photo preview
* Take pictures when screen is off
* Sony A5100
* Sony A6000
* Sony Alpha-7
* Sony DSC-HX50V
* Sony DSC-HX400V
* Sony DSC-WX80
* Sony NEX-5R
* Sony NEX-6
* Sony QX-10 / QX-100
* Sony QX 30
* Sony RX10
* Sony RX100-mk2 / RX100-mk3
Ask me for more camera support (need wifi connection)
GitHub project: https://github.com/ThibaudM/timelapse-sony
Use this app to share exciting moments* LIVE in HD** with the world or share private moments with selected friends in private mode.
This app is provided by Sony Mobile and powered by YouTube.
A verified YouTube account in good standing is required to use this app and you need to turn on the live feature in your YouTube account here http://www.youtube.com/live_streaming_signup.
This app may not be available for users in Germany and in countries where YouTube is not available.
This app uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services.
None of this data can be used to identify you.
*This app may not be used to broadcast events that would infringe on copyright or other rights. Such event could be (but is not limited to) live concerts, sport events or re-broadcasting of TV shows.
**HD quality requires a network upload speed of a minimum of 1.5Mbps
Take Action Cam adventure to extremes with its panoramic wide-angle lens and unmatched mobility for the thrill of sensational movies.
Compact, lightweight truly wearable camera
The wide-angle lens brings an eye for excitement to this amazingly slim and light cam body. With its hands-free go-anywhere flexible shooting style, the easily wearable, mountable Action Cam plays a leading role in extreme sports like mountain biking, snowboarding, and other outdoor activities. The cam pairs with exclusively designed accessories for virtually unlimited outdoor adventure.
Action Cam Magazine digital catalog app transforms product details and usage tips with exciting interactive content and movies.
Get MORE out of your Smart TV with this powerful and easy-to-use VideoBrowser app! VideoBrowser let's you watch Internet videos from your favorite Web Sites on your Sony TV. All you have to do is, browse through your favorite websites and select your desired video. The video would immediately start to play on your Smart TV.
If you don't know what you want to watch? No problem …. Our VideoBrowser Home Screen presents you with a selection of interesting videos waiting to be watched by you!
Not only are you able to play these videos on your TV, you are also able to share what you are watching with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or e-mail.
You are able to create a playlist of items to watch and add bookmarks for the Web sites and videos you like.
Easy-to-access settings let you clear your history and/or cookies (yes, we do value your privacy!).
Finally an app that let's you watch what you want whenever you want, on your big screen.
• TABBED BROWSING - You can open multiple Web Pages / Sites for easy access.
• BROWSE while you WATCH - You can continue to browse for other content while watching a video on the TV.
• BOOKMARK SITES and VIDEOS - You can bookmark videos and Web Sites that you like for easy access at a later time.
• HOME SCREEN SELECTIONS - You don't need to wait to start watching interesting videos. A selection of interesting videos are waiting for you on our Home Screen.
• SHARE - You can share what you are watching with friends using Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Not into Social? No problem … regular e-mail is also supported.
• PRIVACY - You can easily access the settings screen from where you can clear your history, cookies, favorites, and playlists.
• QUALITY - You can decide the video resolution that you prefer based on the speed of the network that you have.
• EASE-OF-USE - You can control the volume of your TV without having to lift a finger for that TV remote. Volume and player controls are displayed on your mobile device for easy control.
The app is FREE! However, after the first 5 videos, a countdown is shown before the video starts to play on TV. You can skip the countdown through an in-app purchase.
NEEDED TO GET STARTED
• Android phone or Tablet device.
• Wireless Network (both mobile device and Sony Bravia Smart TV need to be on the same network).
• Android version supported – Android version 4.0 or later.
• No Account is Needed.
• Sony Bravia Smart TVs (Compatible with Smart TVs from 2010 or later).
• Sony Blu-ray players
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your Sony TV is supported by our app.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team, please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
・本プラグインのアイコンは、スマートフォン／タブレットのホーム画面上には表示されません。 「TV SideView」アプリ（無料）に追加機能として組み込まれます。
TV SideView 公式サイトをご覧ください：
・本プラグインをご利用いただくには 、Android 4.0.3以上がインストールされた機器が必要です。ただし、機種やOSのバージョンによってはご利用頂けない場合があります。
TV SideView 公式サイト：対応機器
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: （http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html）.
If you have trouble signing in to PlayStation™ Network, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Let the object in focus stand out. The Background defocus app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background. It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Background defocus:
1. Start the Camera and select Background defocus as camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Tap the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save button
Tips for best photos:
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away and make sure the background object is 5 meter away from focus target and hold camera steady.
Results are dependent on device and camera specification.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Amaze your friends with these unique images that are limited only by your imagination.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ allows you to create your image in three simple and intuitive steps:
1. Shoot: Tap a button to record a video about 2 seconds in length.
2. Edit : Swipe across the screen to define the areas that you want it to move or not to move.
3. Save : Tap a button again to save your work, and you're done!
Editing features to fine-tune your image.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ has a range of features to enhance your control of image and to improve picture quality:
-Adjust camera settings such as focus, white balance, and exposure.
-Reduce jitter taken from moving camera by Sony's image stabilization technology.
-Specify the start point (In point) and end point (Out point) for the moving part of the image.
-Adjust playback speed and control the smoothness of playback.
Are you a music enthusiast? With the TrackID™ music recognition app you can dive deeper into the music world and explore artist biographies, music videos, TrackID™ Charts and more- Just don’t forget to involve your friends. Why not share on Facebook or Snapchat? You can even download the Songs you find or listen using Spotify (Subject to availability in your region).
Do you live in an area where you are not always connected to the internet? With offline mode, we can capture the song you are listening to and identify it when your internet connection is restored.
Great music requires a great looking app. Our material design inspired user interface brings the music experience alive. Music recognition has never looked so good.
Note: This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
PlayMemories Online service availability may vary by market and carrier requirements. Terms apply.
Give us your feedback on: http://talk.sonymobile.com
On your Xperia™ tablet (excluding Xperia ™ Tablet S), you can receive call notifications and view your Xperia™ phone’s text messages. While connected via Xperia Link™, you will not miss a phone call or text message even if your phone is in your pocket or bag. You can also reply to text messages you have received on your phone, directly from the bigger screen of your Xperia™ tablet.
Please install the latest version of Xperia Link™ to both devices from this page.
Supported phones: Xperia™ with Android 4.0 or higher. To use with SONY VAIO® PCs, the version must be below 4.4.
- Your phone and data plan must support the use of tethering
- You may incur additional charges for tethering depending on your data plan.
Supported tablets: Xperia™ tablets
- To share mobile connection over Bluetooth, both phone and tablet must support Bluetooth tethering.
Supported computers: SONY VAIO® PCs with Windows 8 or higher
The Xperia™ Lounge app can be downloaded on any Android smartphone* but for the best experience, download it on an Xperia™.
Download the Xperia™ Lounge app now >
* Xperia™ Lounge app is only available on versions 2.3 and higher of Android™ platform for smartphones.
The Xperia™ Lounge app may only be available in selected languages. Your use of this Xperia™ Lounge app may be subject to data traffic charges depending on your mobile phone subscription with your service provider. The personal information which you provided when registering as Sony Mobile account holder or that you provided your social media service provider when registering your account with them including your name, date of birth, email address, gender and phone type together with any other personal information you provide when entering any Sony Mobile competition via Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge may be used by or on behalf of Sony Mobile to (a) notify you if you have won a competition prize and for prize fulfilment purposes; (b) optimise and personalise your user experience within Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge; (c) to analyse your behaviour on Sony XPERIA ™ Lounge and (d) if you have opted in to receive personalised communications from Sony Mobile, your personal information may be used to notify you of such content that we think may be of most interest to you. By downloading the application, you agree to the above Disclaimer and http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/terms-of-use-applications.
Option to set:
-Individual Contact Ringtone
- The app has an Easy and intuitive interface and it contains over 100 Great Sony Xperia Ringtones and has Sony Xperia Z1,Z2 Ringtones as well!!
- Hope you find the app useful!!
We've made it quick and easy to watch your favorite shows from the Revision3 lineup, so if you're into Rev3 Games, Film Riot or Tekzilla, it doesn't matter - they're all here for you to watch and enjoy!
Note: Location data is kept completely anonymous, and is only used to help us provide a better experience.
Android now supports Chromecast on phones and tablets.
Now you can watch great Revision3 content on the big screen with Chromecast. The Chromecast icon is displayed in the top right corner and by clicking on the button you can connect to Chromecast. Once connected you can control your television through your android device. Simply connect and select a video to be cast to the big screen. That's it!
Also available on iOS!
This app provides you a completely native experience for all of the latest SourceFed and SourceFedNERD video content, including:
* The ability to search for your favorite topics
* Access to ForHumanPeoples - the official spot for your favorite SourceFed merchandise
* Access to Sourcefed.com so you can check more content on our mobile website
This application has been designed to work best on WiFi or LTE carriers. As with any video intensive application - 3G/Edge will work fine, but do not provide the most responsive viewing experience. For the best possible experience, please choose WiFi or LTE. Please Note - video playback uses large amounts of data, carrier charges may apply.
Join us every Thursday and learn how you can make your very own live-action, lighting, and green screen movie effects.
Born and raised on computers and tech, the Hak5 team have established themselves as experts in the world of network security, open source technologies, DIY moding and hacking.
Damn the warranties, it's time to Trust your Technolust!
Bring the lab to your laptop with the coolest science experiments on the web!
Discovery Digital Networks brings you the official Seeker Network app, where you can watch your favorite Seeker shows on the go via your Android device.
** Watch Your Favorite Shows **
With the official Seeker Network app we've made it quick and easy to watch your favorite shows from our programming lineup including Seeker Daily, Abandonment Issues, Trucker Josh and more.
** Access the Entire Seeker Network Catalog **
You can watch the most recent episode, or you can watch the very first episode of your favorite show. With the Seeker Network app, you can browse every show's entire history and back catalog
Hosted by a team of experts and enthusiasts, including CNBC contributor Jon Rettinger, TechnoBuffalo features unboxings, demos, and reviews of the latest gadgets. From computer peripherals to home entertainment systems, TechnoBuffalo helps you uncover the latest technology solutions that best suit your needs.
Tune in Mondays for mobile news on Ask the Buffalo, Wednesdays for Android and iOS reviews on What the Apps, and Fridays for your weekly tech Rumor Round-up. And don’t forget to check back daily for the lastest gadget news and reviews!
Covering phones, tablets, computers, and gadgets, SoldierKnowsBest offers straight-forward reviews and hands-on demos that will keep you up to date on the latest tech products and trends.
Tune in every Tuesday and Saturday to see what Soldier has to say about tech!
GeekBeat.TV offers the day's hottest stories, tips, trends, and news all in one place. It's the next can't-miss show for anyone looking to keep their finger on the pulse of the wired world.
Tune in every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for news and reviews of today’s must-have tech gadgets.
Take a sneak peek at Discovery Digital Networks' upcoming 360° videos in Seeker VR.
Go on a virtual trip to Burning Man using your own head mounted case or using your device's accelerometer.
Welcome to Discovery VR!
We believe virtual reality will change the way audiences experience content – from being immersed in faraway places to providing access where there often is none. Join Discovery Digital Media as we explore and build upon this new and exciting medium for storytelling.
Below you will find instructions for accessing our Seeker VR App for both iOS and Android. Please note that this is a working prototype, and you are seeing it first! In the coming months, we will be adding new content and moving out of beta to a full-featured app.
To Begin Your VR Journey:
Download the Seeker VR app from mobile device
Open the Seeker VR app
Put on your headphones
Tap on the VR experience you want to enjoy
Tap "Yes" for Cardboard
Insert your phone into your Cardboard
Enjoy the experience!
Host Ryan Connolly, filmmaker and Film Riot creator, gives you honest insight into what’s worth watching in theaters and on DVD. Check with Ryan every Tuesday for news and rumors and Fridays for newly released movie trailers.
Trust in Film State and you’ll never waste your hard earned money on a bad movie again!