Revive Medical Health app connects you with your healthcare team to continue your care with them outside the clinic boarders. You can consult with them, book appointments, and access your health data. Get the continuous care that your health needs and collaborate in your care, conveniently from your phone.
Once you are a member at Revive Medical Group [https://www.revive-medical.com/], you will be able to log in and use this application, to take care of your health.
Access and Update Your Healthcare Data from your phone
• Your Health Profile – Current Medications, Known Health Conditions, Allergies, Contraindications, Family Medical History, Social History, Record of Surgeries, Vaccinations and Past Hospitalizations.
• Health Trackers- logs of your vital signs: blood pressure, blood glucose, pulse, O2 level, temperature; health condition indicators, mood, pain etc; general wellbeing trackers of sleep, exercise and food;
• Your Medical Records: view and upload medical reports in image, PDF and DICOM formats
• Health Journal: Share your health journal with your healthcare team so that they understand how you are doing.
Consult with Your Healthcare Providers from your phone
• Text Consultations: Have a question about your medication or some symptoms that are troubling you? Ask your healthcare providers what you need to know. Attach photos or test reports.
• Video Consultations: Get the care you need anywhere, follow up with your healthcare team, when an in-person consultation is not needed.
• Monitoring Care Plans: If you have a chronic health problem or need monitoring at home, your healthcare provider can put you on monitoring plan, that requires you to update certain health trackers, which will your provider will monitor and when needed, send you feedback.
Convenient Scheduling, Notifications and Payments
• Book appointments for clinic and online consultations and manage rescheduling
• Pay bills for healthcare services by your provider
• Receive important notifications from your healthcare team
• Read useful health information shared by your healthcare team
• Personalized and dedicated care from your healthcare providers
• Helps save time on unnecessary travel; No need to take time off from work
• Anytime access to your own health data
• Collaborating better in your own care is likely to help you stay on track with treatments