StayVigil is an emergency panic alarm safety app with an emergency button which can help inform or alert your family, guardians, emergency contacts if you are faced with any emergency or unsafe or danger situations.
Once Installed, you can trigger an emergency alert to your Emergency Contact (you can define upto 3 contacts) by pressing the Emergency Button on the App (hold it for 10 seconds) or by pressing the Power button and display screen On and Off (5 times).
Once you have triggered an emergency alert to your Guardians (Emergency Contacts) StayVigil will :
1. Send an SMS to them with your location details, google map position and location address. This can help them locate you faster in your hour of need or arrange for proper emergency service support (Police, Ambulance etc.). It will keep sending your current location positions every 10 minutes for next 30 minutes after you have triggered an alert.
2. StayVigil will automatically place a call to your contact, and if the first contact is not reachable then to your second contact and so on. You can also decide to switch off this function, depending on your preference.
3. StayVigil will discretely take pictures from your front camera and back camera and send it to your contacts.
4. StayVigil will do an audio and video recording of the incident and send it to your contact.
FAKE CALL : On the screen is also a fake call button. It also has a fake call button (Green button), if you press it will do a fake incoming call and pressing the Red button will stop the call. You can use it while traveling, just to warn people off by doing a fake incoming call and talking on it, to show that you are in touch with someone or telling them where you are or with whom etc.
Once installed it will open the tutorial screen which will introduce you to StayVigil and the steps to follow.
1) Update your emergency contact. You can add up to 3 contacts. Minimum 1
2) Put the contact name, email and phone number.
3) Once you have updated the contact information, the app will ask you to test if it ready to take care of you in case of any emergency and will do ask you to do a test run. Just follow the setup process and if it asks for certain permissions like Allow access to SMS (depends on your android version), just say allow, give it all the permissions it needs. StayVigil will show you when it has successfully complete all the setup actions.
4) Now StayVigil is set to support you during an Emergency.
This application is useful in those situations where you are unable to make a call during emergency but you want your well-wishers to be informed that you need help.
The SMS's, Pictures, Videos and Emails that has been sent is saved only on your phone and sent to your emergency contacts. None of these details are stored or saved by Revolux Solutions the creator of StayVigil app.
Please note that you need to have active mobile connection to send the SMS, whereas your data connection should be on to get your location.
StayVigil can be used by everyone (women, young people, seniors) who needs such an emergency app for safety.
NEW VERSION UPDATE :
1. Now Add other Emergency Service Numbers - Like Police, Ambulance, Fire Services from your country, city, town.
2. Send your present location information details to your emergency contact, without triggering an alarm.
3. Add StayVigil as a Widget on your home screen, for single click launch of Panic Alarm and related actions without the need to open the app first.
Disclaimer : PLEASE REMEMBER – WE ARE NOT REPRESENTING, WARRANTING OR IN ANY WAY SUGGESTING THAT STAYVIGIL IS A REPLACEMENT FOR OR SUPPLEMENT TO THE EMERGENCY SERVICES AND YOUR OWN SAFETY PRECAUTIONS.