Existing users: Revunote is now version 2.4 and has been completely rebuilt in Xamarin. Only Android versions 6 and onward are supported by the new build. Please get in touch if you have any problems: email@example.com
Revunote works with Evernote to help you learn using 'spaced repetition'.
Easy to use:
Step 1: Tag the notes (in Evernote) you want to review
Step 2. Synchronise Revunote
Step 3. Click the snippet in Revunote to view the Note in Evernote.
Step 4: Learn the information on the Note, then swipe the Snippet.
Step 5: Commit to confirm your Learns.
Step 6. Actively review the information when prompted by Revunote to solidify your memory of it, the swipe the Snippet.
Step 7. Repeat the Review step over time until done.
Benefits of reviewing:
✔ Valuable knowledge is at your fingertips.
✔ Contribute effectively in collaborative situations.
✔ Stand out as knowledgable in your chosen field(s).
✔ Spend less time cramming.
✔ Study more efficiently.
- Synchronises with your Evernote account.
- Drives a review cycle (by default) at 10m, 2h, 1d, 2d, 4d, 7d, 16d, 30d.
- Displays all your notes for review in one place.
- Touch to open the original note in Evernote (the evernote app is required!).
- Swipe (right) to indicate learn or review done.
- Swipe (left) to return a note to 'learn' status.
- Retains review status in the cloud.
- Daily notification of reviews.
- Precision notification of short term intervals (ie minutes and hours).
Pro features unlocked via in-app purchase.
- Unlimited learns
- Create, edit, delete of sets of notes
- Configure custom review intervals
- Configure auto-reset to learning state when note updated
- Can override next review interval on learn
Revunote is NOT intended to work as a flashcard program in the sense of 'question on the front, answer on the back'. You take notes in Evernote and you learn and review them with the assistance of Revunote and Evernote together.
China: The Yinxiang Biji service is supported on v2.4+.
- Install Revunote, Authorize.
- After a while, the dialog will show 'SWITCH to 印象笔记'. When it does, press the button. You will end up at the Yinxiang Biji login.
For this to work you must have a Chinese locale (zh_CN etc...) because Evernote detects the locale automatically. HOWEVER supporting Revunote in China is difficult because of the language barrier and the policies of the Chinese government . This is why Revunote is not available on the Google Store if you are from China.