Since the band released their first album ‘Priorities’ back in 2012, they have ascended to the very top of the British rock scene. With main stage performances at Reading Festival, and a headline spot on the 2015 Kerrang! tour, the boys have rapidly become a household name and developed an equally loyal UK fan base.
So what does any band with a loyal fan base need? Their very own mobile app of course!
With the official Don Broco app, you’ll have access to the following:
- The official Don Broco mobile merch shop, with discounts on both at venue and online merchandise, available to purchase through the ease and comfort of your mobile phone – Including an exclusive pre-order of the boy’s hotly anticipated new album.
- Exclusive Broco merchandise and album bundles that will be available through the app, and only through the app.
- The app’s official ‘Selfie’ section where you’ll be able to take your selfie with the boys. Don’t forget to tweet them yours as there might just be a prize for their favourite.
- An official video section where you’ll be able to access new tracks before anyone else, backstage videos, as well as a whole load more Broco content that will be exclusively available to app users.
- All the set lists, exclusive news and banter from the boys during the course of the Kerrang tour and beyond.
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter feeds so you’ll have all things Broco in the very palm of your hand.
Gone are the pre-historic days of taking cash to a gig, buying your tickets on a computer, and scrambling loose change at a bar – We're proud to be revolutionising your live experience with the following in-app features…
- Cashless payment – By using our in-app payment portal, you'll be able to keep that loose change in your pocket, whilst making payments from the comfort of your mobile phone using your credit/debit card or Paypal.
- Merchandise – Thanks to the app’s Shop tab, you can scroll through, and purchase a full selection of official artist and Electric Ballroom merchandise right from your very screen. Whether you choose to collect and redeem your purchases at-venue or have it delivered to your front door is completely up to you!
- Bar – Save hard earned pounds and lessen your wait time at the bar by taking advantage of a selection of app exclusive drinks offers. From discounted pints, to savings across our cocktail range – The EB app will ensure that you're responsibly on your way to a cheaper night!
- Tickets – Negate the agony of missing out on your favourite bands because you're away from your laptop. Electric Ballroom app users will receive pre-sale information before anyone else, and what’s more - you'll be able to purchase AND redeem tickets on the mobile through the app. Fancy huh?
- Selfie templates – Everyone loves a good selfie these days, and thanks to our in-app polaroid templates, you'll be snapping 24/7. Capture your Electric Ballroom memories in one of our cool templates and immediately share on social media, or with fellow app users on our exclusive Instagram style photo wall. If your selfie turns out that well, why not have your memory printed on to a selection of personalised merchandise items for convenient home delivery!
- In-app social media feeds - Whether you're keen to tweet us your in-app selfies or check up on our constantly updating Facebook feed – You'll have both feeds in one convenient, free to download app!
So don't be left in the dark, save money, and memories by hitting the download button now, and connect yourself to The Electric Ballroom like never before.
Free to download, the official Nimax app gives you everything you need to make the most of your time at our theatres:
Drinks Ordering – buy or pre-order drinks through your phone credit/debit card or paypal and get them faster
Taxi & Restaurant Deals – fancy a pre-show meal, or need a ride home? Order through the Nimax app for special discounts with our West End affiliated partners.
Ticketing – effortlessly purchase your tickets through the app and find out more about upcoming shows at our theatres.
Selfies – choose from a selection of show-specific in-app templates and then share your selfies on social media, or get them printed on to personalised merchandise items for your ultimate show souvenir.
Theatre Info & Maps – Find your way around our theatres and quickly locate your seat, the nearest WC or the closest bar.
Our theatres currently champion the following shows so if you have any of the below in your sights, this app is very much for you.
The Apollo – The Audience
The Duchess – The Play That Goes Wrong and Lights… Camera Improvise
The Garrick – Let it Be
The Lyric – Thriller, Facing East - In Concert, and The Gruffalo
The Palace – The Commitments, Freddie Flintoff 2nd Innings Tour and Stile and Drew’s The Three Little Pigs The Vaudeville – The Importance of Being Earnest, I Believe in Unicorns