Turn your mobile device into a Smart Connect control center: The Connexx Smart Connect App allows you to control your Smart Connect & hearing aids and how they interact with all of your favorite audio devices. Whether it is watching TV, listening to music or talking on a Bluetooth phone – control is easy and discreet via the Smart Connect App.
The app will only provide all the functions when used with a Smart Connect streaming accessory and configured by your hearing health specialist.
• Manually control the focus direction of the hearing aid microphones. (PL 80 & 60, TL 16 & 12)
• Connect audio sources quickly and easily.
• Battery status of your hearing aids and Smart Connect is clearly displayed.
• Change hearing programs without the need to touch your Smart Connect.
• Change the volume easily and discreetly.
• Adjust bass & treble to balance the quality of sound.
• Easily manage the volume of your tinnitus program.
The Smart Connect App is a tool whereby the patient can adjust convenience functions of a hearing aid, within a framework given by a hearing health specialist, e.g., ENT doctor, audiologist or acoustician.
The Smart Connect App is compatible with any Android device running Android 4.0 or higher public release.
Hearing aid compatibility:
The Smart Connect App is only compatible with the latest generation of Rexton 6c & 4c [80 / 60 / 40] and Audio Service G4 & G3 [16 / 12 / 8] hearing aids.
Smart Connect and Smart Connect App:
The Smart Connect App fully supports the Smart Connect and its audio streaming capabilities. If Smart Connect is not present, access to the most basic features is available by acoustic operation.
The Smart Connect App generates short control signals when used in Smart Remote mode which may be audible.
To ensure correct operation and for safety reasons:
1. While using the app do not hold the loudspeaker of this device to your ears or the ears of others.
2. While using the app do not use the device with headphones, headsets or other audio playback devices.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE MANUAL OF THE HEARING AIDS BEFORE USING THIS APP.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Sivantos GmbH is under licenses. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.