The classic cat and mouse rivalry game play you may remember from the 90s, including diagonal moves. No buttons, just swipe the touch screen to move the rodent, in your quest to surround a set of relentless and aggressive cats by means of movable bush like game pieces! (Physical keyboard also supported) It is a subset of the game Rodent's Vengeance for Android and is intended to give the user an opportunity to try out its shared eight direction touch screen swipe interface. The touch interface does require practice and discipline, but I believe that not having to constantly look down at screen buttons or keyboard makes it the best possible option for supporting diagonal moves.
* implements diagonal, horizontal and vertical rodent moves!
* 6 levels of game play (levels 1 - 4, 6, 51)
* rodent controlled by simple touch screen swipe gestures
* rodent may also be controlled by physical keyboard, using three interfaces
* current game saved when interrupted, or when you exit
* yarn activity can be turned off
* no advertising! Play peacefully in the privacy of your own Android!