P3Finder - Phase based 3D RAIN RFID tags Finder
This demo app presents a three-dimension locational information on multiple RAIN RFID tags on radar maps. First map describes the relative distance between a RFID handheld antenna and tags in horizontal view. The second map describes the elevation of tags relative to the antenna.
You may include this positioning feature in your own RFID app via P3Finder SDK. The SDK manual is available at https://rflocus.github.io/P3Finder-SDK-Manual-Android/. For more information on the SDK, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supported RFID Handheld devices
Bluebird RFR900 (EF400 or EF500 attaching via device connector) Android 6.0.1+
To perform a fast real time inventory search operation on lost or misplaced equipment, perishable merchandise, different size or colored apparel or jewelry, misplaced books in warehouses, stores, factories, offices, data-centers, hospitals, libraries and etc.
- How to use
1. Switch on the handheld and launch the P3Finder app.
2. Push “Search On” button on P3Finder or press on the physical handheld’s trigger button to start scanning for tags in close vicinity.
3. Swing the handheld horizontally and vertically as you move around.
4. As tag(s) are being located, orange ball(s) representing the tags found appear on the app’s radar maps.
5. Follow the relative directions of an orange ball shown on the maps with your handheld device to get to an item.
- Tips to find quickly
•Swing the handheld broadly. If balls fall outside radar maps, continue to move around and swing until the orange balls appear within the map areas.
•Tags may be filtered via entering EPC hex prefix in P3Finder Setting menu, “Settings -> Filter -> EPC”.