It's more Profound than Basic ..and barely recognizable as any kind of Dartmouth derivitive. This app employs numerous advantages and tricks found across various flavors in Basic's evolution. And then it accomodates whatever syntactical contortion is required to allow programmers access to nearly all android functions and services. Documentation is excellent. Lots of sample code + user shared apps. Compiles to apk, why use c stuff? User forum is active & is very good resource. Dev is responsive & actively improving app. Incredible.
Brilliant I twitter about it saying how good it is Brilliant I twitter about it saying how good it is... A android compiler to app would be Good. But saying that .... This is the best android app by a long distance.
Very good It works, but I have can not get the manual to open in Adobe
5* Great basic language. you can develop standalone apps with the Rfo-Basic Quick APK. Thanks.
It's been a while since the last release, and we've been busy.
- New flood-fill for bitmapped graphics.
- Hardware-accelerated graphics option.
- Improved soft keyboard management.
- Long-awaited ENCODE$() and DECODE$().
- Improved execution speed and reduced power usage.
- The new features in v01.87 brought in some bugs. We've fixed those.
For full details of features and bugfixes see the Release Notes and download the User's Guide at: