Changes from version Lite:
- Plug-in images of cars (there are suggestions on how to add new models).
1.3 - Built-in compass.
To add your own image: Download to a folder Inclinpro/left and Inclinpro/back images in the format .png with a transparent background, the names: name_left.png and name_back.png respectively. The image size 960x960, the car in the center in a circle of diameter 800. After that, the name of your file will appear in the menu.
Tripmeter (distance meter) useful to each rally, and automatically record route will share their passing with friends.
Lets you export your track to GPX format!
Trail Offroad is ideal for the professional and amateur off-road.
Trail Offroad has 2 modes, day and night, which does not distract the driver.
Regardless of off-road terrain on which you are - mountainous, sandy or muddy deliciously - Trail Offroad will help prevent roll and turn over.
With the app you can adjust the calibration of the position of the phone in the car!
Trail Offroad is free, and you prefer, you can unlock the full functionality for a small sum.
- Auto adjustment to zeroin clinometer
- Has sensitivity filter
- Has audible warning alarm to keep your eyes on the road
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
- Supports multiple screen sizes
- Adjustable warning and danger level
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Ability to set of orientation (auto, portrait, landscape)
- Sensor selections (in case the default don't work)
- Car photos: Jeep, Ford, Toyota
Keyword: car clinomter inclinomter tilt meter tiltmeter compass
For Motorola Droid, please try different sensor type in the Settings page if the default does not work.
Requires Adobe AIR to run.
Tab design with swipe
Internal storage and retrieval
External storage and retrieval
Designed for Phone or tablet