THIS VERSION HAS THE SAME FEATURES BUT NO ADVERTISING
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
You have to just enter values of corresponding formula and Electric Calculator will calculate it for you. Main activity contains 4 options of which each comprises of further sub three formulas. Simply select one of the formula by clicking radio button and save your precious time. So download it right now.
Modes included are:
* Basic Mode,
* Scientific Mode,
* 64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec),
* Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard),
* Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity),
* Quick Formulas,
* Quick Converter,
* Time Calculator,
* Equation Solver,
* Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral) - requires Android version 2.3 or higher
+ the Periodic Table of Elements!
* All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
* Powers & Roots
* Logs and Antilogs
* Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
* HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
* Pol() & Rec() Functions
* Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
* Fractions Mode
* A wide range of conversion categories and constants
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* Detailed calculation history
* Extensive Help and Reference
* Highly customizable via the Settings
The reference section includes:
* Physical Laws
* Names in the Metric System
* Mathematical Tables
* Elementary & Linear Algebra
* Trigonometric Identities
* Differentiation & Integration Rules
* Statistics Formulas
* Vector Mathematics
* ASCII, Fractional Bits & Roman Numeral Converters
* pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI) & Proportion Calculators
* Sigma & Pi Notation
Please email any questions that are not answered in the Help section.
Electronics Calculator is a utility application consisting of various calculators, conversions, reference tables and basic pocket calculator.
• Ohm`s Law
• Voltage divider
• LED driver
• 555 Timer
• RL Circuits
• RC Circuits
• Star Delta Transformation
• AC Power
• Transformer ratios
• Capacitor filter
• Series Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Parallel Circuits (resistor, capacitor & inductor)
• Capacitors (charge, energy stored, time constant)
• Inductors (energy stored, time constant)
• Diodes (Diode current, diode voltage)
• Resistor color codes (encode & decode 4, 5 & 6 bands)
• Capacitor printed codes
• Coulomb`s Law
• Area (sq in., mm², cm², sq ft., m², ha, km²)
• Angle (Degree, Gradian, Radian)
• Temperature (°C, °F, K, °R)
• Power (Btu/min, ftlbf/min, hp, W, kW)
• Distance/length (cm, in., ft, m, yd, km, mi)
• Number base (binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal)
• SI unit prefixes
• Logic gates
• 74xx ic
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
CALCU™ is a breeze to use for everyday calculations, with all the scientific capability you need for work and school just a swipe away. And for your most demanding needs, CALCU™ allows you to add or remove the functions and constants you need to make the perfect calculator designed by you, for you.
The Droid Lawyer rates CALCU™ 4.5 out of 5, calling it “a great replacement for Android’s stock calculator”... and we couldn’t agree more!
CALCU™ offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy-to-use app. Download the perfect calculator for free today!
★ Beautiful and intuitive interface with gesture based control and navigation
★ See instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Swipe up on the keypad to reveal scientific keypad
★ Swipe down on the display to see calculation history
★ Swipe up on the scientific keypad to customize it
★ Create user-defined constants
★ Choose between simple and full keypad layout
★ Choose from 12 stylish themes
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Scientific calculator Features:
• Allows make function graphs
• Library formulas
• Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Exponential functions and root (Nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
• Logarithmic functions (log10, 1n, powers of 10, exp)
• Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
• Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
• Random number generator
• Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
• Absolute value, factorial
• Allows numbers in scientific notation
• Includes major scientific constants
• Basic Operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
• Set number of decimal and thousands separator
• History of past operations and results
• Allows you to store in memory different results
• Help Manual
The following features are only available in the professional version (Kal pro).
• Expand the library with your own formulas
• Statistical Mode.
• Standard Deviation.
• Arithmetic mean.
• Sum of values.
• It does not include advertising.
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Our goal is to allow any Android phone or tablet can enjoy this simple calculator!
--- FEATURES ---
- Simple calculator
- Configurable style & colors
- Compatible with Android 2.2+
- Support for Samsung Multi-window (S3,S4,Note 2,...)
If you want to help us to continue working on this project you can purchase "Clock JB+", "Camera ICS+" or "Camera JB+" app.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem. We are delighted to receive any feedback.
Thanks for your support!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Perform basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division);
- Calculate the percentage of a number;
- Use parentheses;
- Consult recent operations in order to view or compare the results of the operations that you have performed. The last ten operations are temporarily saved, they will be lost the moment you turn off your device or when the system clears its memory;
- On tablets you can view the calculator as well as your recent operations at the same time.
The main advantages of this calculator is:
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Ability to change skins (colors), you just need to click the menu and go to the settings.
- A lot of functions, including %, logarithms, trigonometric functions and factorial
- Ability to change font
- Supports multi-window mode (if your device supports it)
- arithmetic and trigonometric functions
- store multiple values in memory
- universal, physical and technical constants
- history of calculations
- float, fixed and scientific mode
Very easy and fast tool for school, college and work!
Try this powerful calculation capabilities and intuitive & stylish designed app.
Multi Calculator supports all kinds of devices.
√ Standard calculator
- Keeps the function of a pocket calculator and adds some math operators.
- Remembers the last calculation condition and check the calculation history records any time you want.
- Up to 15 digits can be entered, and all numbers can be operated.
- Use the calculator on android wear (G Watch, Gear Live, Moto 360, ...)
√ Currency Converter
- Provides real-time currency exchange rates
- Once the currency exchange rates are updated, you can use the currency converter in the offline. Before you go abroad, update once.
- More intuitive to see the currency rates with a currency abbr., name and nation flag images.
√ Interest Calculator
- Provides various options for calculating interest: Installment savings, Regular savings, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, etc.
- Enhanced compound interest calculations. Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly and Yearly are available.
- If you wonder how to gather 100 million dollar in 5 years, try the future value function.
√ Anniversary Calculator
- Keep track of your anniversaries - with a photo!
- View as D-Day or Day count
- Add photo widgets on your home screen
√ Discount Calculator
- Calculate Discount price / Discount %
- Calculate with Additional discount
√ Loan Calculator
- Supports Level payment / Fixed principal payment / Balloon payment
- Set interest only period
- Calculate any type of loan such as Mortgage, Auto loan.
√ Unit Converter
- Supports Length, Area, Weight, Volume, Temperature, Time, Speed, Pressure, Force, Work, Angle, Data and Fuel
√ Health Calculator
- Use Health Calculator for your healthy body
- Calculate BMI(Body Mass Index), BFP(Body Fat Percentage) and Ideal Weight in one screen
- Easy to switch between metric and imperial systems
√ Tip Calculator
- Calculate tip and split the bill
- Separate your bill from Sales Tax and calculate tip
√ VAT Calculator
- Calculate VAT easy and fast
√ Fuel economy Calculator
- You can calculate Fuel economy, Distance, Expected fuel amount & cost
Purchasing the premium version, you get an ad-free and support us to make better apps.
* If you encounter any problem with this App or incorrect wording, please contact us via:
* decimal mode
* fractions mode
* running total of each calculation shown as it is entered
* full text of the calculation is displayed as it is entered
* the output text can be set to scroll either horizontally (the default) or vertically
* full text of each calculation is stored in the history
* results of each calculation can be reclaimed from the history and reused in future calculations
* a range of colour schemes to suit different moods
A help section, where the main functions of the application are explained, can be accessed via the menu.
This is an ad-supported app - upgrade to an ad-free version for USD 0.99 (or the equivalent in local currency) via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roamingsquirrel.android.standard_calculator_plus