IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
Camera Stream allows your smartphone or tablet to shoot and stream live video with sound as wireless network IP camera with multiple viewing options. Easily view your mobile camera video on any other mobile or desktop platform with web browser. Stream your real time surveillance video inside WiFi network even without internet access to any number of other devices. Camera Stream turns your phone into a spycam for easy broadcasting of video like dedicated ipcam does, so you can use it like a regular nanny cam, spy cam or pet monitor.
Camera Stream features:
• Broadcast MJPEG video stream over local WiFi to multiple devices, PC or Mac
• View camera video with audio from many devices at the same time
• High quality audio streaming in .wav format
• Flashlight to stream video in the night or dark environment
• Password protection while accessing the video stream from the web
• Easy to use with simple user interface
Please rate the app and leave comments at Google Play!
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
** IMPORTANT ** To install this widget, tap the All Apps button, tap the Widgets tab at the top, then press and hold the Webcams Widget icon and drag it onto your home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to edit the URLs for up to 9 webcam images (only 3 can be configured in the free version).
The images refresh at a user specified interval or the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
The Paid Version removes the ads.
Only few steps are required to use the hardware you probably have as real time surveliance camera:
- Download Webcam Server application from http://webcamstreamserver.sourceforge.net.
- Install it on your PC.
- Plug in your webcam to USB input.
- Install Webcam Client from Google Play.
Turn your Android device into an Onvif Ip Camera. Connect it to your NVR or VMS using video surveillance standard protocols.
Ocular provides an easy access web that allows you to connect it even over 3G.
*Easy Web Access
SEO: onvif, rtsp, http-rtsp, mjpeg, smart webcam, ip camera, wifi camera, security camera, nanny camera, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor, video streaming, spy camera, home monitoring, cctv, vlc, browser, nanny cam.
Perfect as baby monitor!
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance. Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras!
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you. Please note the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet. Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
App features include:
- Fast video streaming, up to 30 fps depending on camera model
- Receive audio from the camera
- Talk through camera speaker
- Motion control with buttons: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control with gestures: up/down/left/right
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Capture camera image and save it to gallery
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Automatically check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
Foscam Monitor is fully compatible with Dericam and other clone brands.
Try out the DEMO version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo
The philosophy of Live Cams View is to privilege strongly the emotion of acquire the total control of the cameras live from the whole world. The Live Cams View staff has made a catalogue of all cameras with an original, suggestive photographic shot to offer the best navigation experience.
You will find yourself projected live from one place in the world to another, to visit and see in real time the historic centre of European cities, the Californian beaches with people surfing in direct action, mountain resorts with people skiing from the US to Europe, fabulous exotic beaches or else interiors of Megastores. What you can do with Live Cams View is a real mental trip, and all of it just on your Android phone / tablet devices through Wi-Fi and 3G connection. The database is updated constantly in order to introduce the new remote cameras available and eliminate the ones that because of technical problems wouldn't work anymore.
Live Cams View offers you the possibility to navigate the world with three different navigation options:
- Satellite map: possibility of finding the correct localization of the city or place you are looking for, where the camera has been implemented with its connected photographic icon from which you can take direct control with a touch.
- List of geographically ordered cameras.
- Random visualization in a grid with 12 cameras at the same time on one screen.
A smart tool will help you to search and select groups of cameras through geographical areas, through 21 categories (urban areas, industrial areas, traffic cams, sea, mountains, countryside, rivers, lakes, beaches, slopes, skyline, sport, swimming pools, interiors, ports, monuments, yards, airports, railways, university, animals) or through a list of the last cameras inserted.
- For best performances a Wi-Fi connection is recommended -
- New generation PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) viewer with transparent sliders.
- Photo. This function saves the current view in the device’s photo album.
- With the Light function you can adjust the camera aperture so that the image appears brighter or darker;
- For precise remote control, you can tap over the image to centre the scene into that precise point.
- Preset: almost all the cameras have a variable number or interesting views, accessible from a list.
- Specific cameras parameters: continent, country, city, location, categories, coordinates (latitude and longitude).
Auditorium View 1
Auditorium View 2
These cameras are set up by the University and are available online at http://www.byui.edu/webcameras/ in a desktop format. This app simply takes these images and displays them in a mobile friendly format.
If you have any suggestions or features you would like to see included in this app, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
WatcherForYou can support camera configuration, motion detection, triggering various alarms when motion detected, such as, siren, email, phone call and FTP so on, uploading captured images to FTP server, auto snapshot and remote access with a Web browser.
Want to use an external USB webcam on your Android smartphone or tablet? EarlySail USB WebCam is an application designed specifically to allow your Android apps to utilize external USB web cameras. Once installed your device, your external USB webcams will become available to be utilized inside other applications that use a camera.
For Android 4.4. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable.
For Android 4.3. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable AND your device must have a "uvc driver" pre-compiled into the kernel
• Once installed, it will enable the external web camera as an selectable option whenever your own application wants to take a picture or video.
• Capture Video with provision for simultaneous audio capture when enabled on the preference screen
• Save video as a MP4 movie file on Movies/ESwebcamera location on external storage
• Capture still images
• Save still image as png files into DCIM/ESWebCamera on external storage
• Image preview: user can save or delete image from preview screen before saving.
• Image/Video resolution options available are : 640* 360, 640*400, 640*480, 800*600, 1280*720
• Tested on Moto G OS 4.4.4, and ASUS OS 4.3. Most generic UVC web cams and video grabbers will work with this application as long as your device has a pre-compiled UVC driver
• Gives you option to connect multiple cams using an externally powered USB hub and pick any one you would like to use.
Does not work on Moto E and certain other devices that do not have a UVC driver.
See About section of application. Application uses libusb and libuvc.
Turn your Webcam into a security camera, use it at home, office, store, shop, watch your baby, your pet and so on. or spy camera.
With "Webcam to Android", you can connect an unlimited number of webcams, simply open the list of available connections, select and connect.
Download the server (compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8) here : https://sites.google.com/site/mlccamserver and follow the installation instructions.
Download and install the Server, as many times as computers you have, it's totally free.
The server sends the audio and video from your PC to your android device
Please, before you buy the Android application, download the server and make sure it shows the image of your webcam.
The connection accepts IP address and Dynamic DNS Services, as well as WiFi and 3G/4G.
How it works:
- Run the Server (Windows), choose local ip, enter a port number and a password. Press the LISTEN button.
- Run "Webcam to Android" on your Android device, enter the server's public IP (or Server's private IP, if you are on the same network) and the same port and password you typed in the server. Press the Connect button.
To connect via 3G/4G you must configure your router (port forwarding), if you have questions of how to do it send me an email to email@example.com.
- 10 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Dutch
- Up to 4 webcams connected to a single PC.
- Video and audio surveillance, 24/7
- Audio and motion detection with email notification, alarm and photo
- Audio and video recording, up to 6 minutes on each detection
- Increase and decrease the quality of the image.
- Pinch Zoom.
- Enable sound alarm on the server.
- Save individual images.
- Choose webcam now easier and faster, go to the next or previous webcam, touching the right half or left half of the screen.
- From the Settings menu Android device, total control of server image size.
- Choose the one that best suits your connection type. Must be done before connecting.
- Slider to control the size of the image from full screen up to 4 smaller sizes.
- Windows Server: The server informs you of your public IP.
- Framerate label (Fps)
- Night Vision effect : Green or Black and White filter
- Records Video in Night Vision mode.
- Webcams as a grid
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
You can also add your own IPCam feed to your phone to watch in realtime the video captured by your own IP Camera. The application allows you to take snapshots and share with your friends and family using your favorite application or social media sites.
Browse the webcam feeds by country or categories. There are over 70 countries listed in the application & 27 categories.
The picture gallery feature will allow you to browse the pictures taken by other users. Take a look at how places look at different time of the day and during different seasons. You can browse the pictures by category or country. If you like a picture just hit the play and the feed for that location can be seen live. Over 95,000 picture available for you to enjoy.
Keywords: webcam, ipcam, mjpeg
코아레스 100만화소 IP 카메라를 위한 안드로이드용 무료 앱 입니다.
3G나 4G(LTE), Wifi가 연결된 곳이면 어느 곳에서나 원격지에 연결된 IP카메라에 접속하여 실시간 모니터링이 가능합니다.
집, 회사 등에 설치된 IP카메라에서 외부인의 침입을 감지하면, 앱으로 실시간 푸쉬 알람을 받을 수 있습니다.
푸쉬 알람 확인 후에는 실시간으로 현재의 상황을 모니터링 하고, 양방향음성통화 기능을 이용해 침입자를 내쫓으세요.
2. 주요 특징
- PNP(플러그 앤 플레이) 기능 지원으로 꽂으면 바로 사용할 수 있는 간편 설치
- 100만 화소 카메라로 고해상도 모니터링 가능
- 직관적이고 간편한 화면 컨트롤을 제공하여 누구나 쉽게 사용이 가능
- 카메라에 내장된 마이크와 스피커를 이용해 양방향 음성 통화 가능
- 실시간 스냅샷 촬영 및 녹화 가능
- Micro SD 카드 지원으로 IP카메라 자체 저장 가능(Micro SD카드 별매)
※ 3G,4G(LTE)로 접속하는 경우 사용하시는 요금제에 따라 데이터 비용이 발생될 수 있습니다.
본 앱은 코아레스 100만화소 IP카메라를 구매하신 사용자를 위해 제공됩니다.
- Preinstalled favorite list of webcams.
- Streaming images can be adjusted to fit the screen’s width/height, or to any other size.
- Supports JPEG, MJPEG and H.264 encoded streams
Note that this App requires the following 4 permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: required in order to receive streams from webcams android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for recording images coming from webcams
- android.permission.VIBRATE: used to support PTZ button clicks.
There is a full (paid) version of this App named WebCam Monitor.
On the website of the developer you can find document Webcam2Smartphone.pdf, which describes in detail what is required to setup your webcam(connected to PC), so that you can view the images on a smartphone.
Or click on this link to download:
- Show latest news articles of an online news paper.
- Archiving of articles.
- Off-line reading of articles.
Note that this App requires the following permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: Required in order to fetch rss feeds and news articles.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Necessary to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to temporary store and read the picture belonging to a news article.