IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: wireless camera, spy cam, broadcasting, ip camera, nanny cam, ipcam, pet monitor
This version is the Labs Edition. The purpose is to test a variety of features, functions can be added or deleted without notice.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
- Do not need root device.
- Video Size
. SD(640x480), HD(1280x720), Full HD(1920x1080), etc.
. It can set screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
- Video Recording ( Not yet support Voice Recording )
- Still Image Capture.
- Display USB camera connection status.
- Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected.
- Check app update.
* Restrictions *
- Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
- Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
- Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi SDK.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
** IMPORTANT ** To install this widget, tap the All Apps button, tap the Widgets tab at the top, then press and hold the Webcams Widget icon and drag it onto your home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to edit the URLs for up to 9 webcam images (only 3 can be configured in the free version).
The images refresh at a user specified interval or the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
The Paid Version removes the ads.
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
To install this widget, tap and hold the home screen to open the Add to Home screen pop-up window. Tap on the Webcams Widget.
Then the widget will appear on the home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to add the URLs for up to 9 webcam images.
In the free version, the images are automatically refreshed every 30 minutes. In the full version this can be changed by the user, and the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
When mounting and unmounting your device on the PC, the latest images no longer display.
90 degree rotated (portrait) images may not display.
If you mis-type the URL of the image, the widget does not tell you, it just displays no image.
Widescreen images are squashed to fit the space in the 3x3 grid on the widget.
Images larger than 1024x768 have not been tested.
Enable swipe to next image on single image screen.
Turn your Android device into an Onvif Ip Camera. Connect it to your NVR or VMS using video surveillance standard protocols.
Ocular provides an easy access web that allows you to connect it even over 3G.
*Easy Web Access
*Upnp port mapping
SEO: onvif, rtsp, http-rtsp, mjpeg, smart webcam, ip camera, wifi camera, security camera, nanny camera, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor, video streaming, spy camera, home monitoring, cctv, vlc, browser, nanny cam.
Auditorium View 1
Auditorium View 2
These cameras are set up by the University and are available online at http://www.byui.edu/webcameras/ in a desktop format. This app simply takes these images and displays them in a mobile friendly format.
If you have any suggestions or features you would like to see included in this app, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All addresses (URL) are editable - your private webcams!
Security Advice: Protect your personal webcam with username and strong password and work with protected WiFi/WLAN. See more: https://sites.google.com/site/seniorlabdewebcam/ip-cam-viewer
Note: The app requires a fast network connection. For problems feedback to
email@example.com is better than a negative rating.
Write us for hints to a better App und tell us IP WebCam URLs with refreshrate <= 5 frame per sec. To firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
• Connects your smartphone to any PC with webcam and microphone for live HD quality video and audio surveillance
• Works via WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G from anywhere in the world
• Live video surveillance in true HD quality
• Audio eavesdropping
• Motion detection
• Surveillance video recording
• Instant sound and vibration alerts on your phone when motion is detected
• Email alerts with surveillance photos
• Save surveillance videos as evidence on your PC
• Save surveillance photos as evidence on your smartphone
• Perfect for 24 / 7 non-stop surveillance
• Super easy to use. The #1 on Google Play with 115,000 active users.
iCamSpy will turn your smartphone and any PC or notebook with webcam and microphone into a feature-rich mobile audio and video surveillance system with motion detection in less than 1 minute. On your smartphone, you can watch and listen in real-time to what is happening in your office or at home anytime, anywhere over WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks. Use iCamSpy as burglar alarm to protect your home and valuables, watch your baby and pets, spy on your friends and family or monitor your business in real-time.
"iCamSpy is the only app in existence that provides live video surveillance over 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks! All other surveillance apps are limited to WiFi only."
The setup is very easy and only takes 1 minute. You don't need to know anything about hardware and networking. No need to install server software on the PC or configuring router ports. All you need is this app, a free iCamSpy account, the link to our online browser tool (http://www.icamspy.com) that serves the webcam video and audio stream from any PC to the iCamSpy app — and you're set.
ICAMSPY IS IN THE PRESS
PC-WELT says "iCamSpy rocks!" Rating: A-
Read the article here: http://www.pcwelt.de/apps/iCamSpy_Ueberwachungskamera-7507376.html
Want to use an external USB webcam on your Android smartphone or tablet? EarlySail USB WebCam is an application designed specifically to allow your Android apps to utilize external USB web cameras. Once installed your device, your external USB webcams will become available to be utilized inside other applications that use a camera.
For Android 4.4. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable.
For Android 4.3. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable AND your device must have a "uvc driver" pre-compiled into the kernel
• Once installed, it will enable the external web camera as an selectable option whenever your own application wants to take a picture or video.
• Capture Video with provision for simultaneous audio capture when enabled on the preference screen
• Save video as a MP4 movie file on Movies/ESwebcamera location on external storage
• Capture still images
• Save still image as png files into DCIM/ESWebCamera on external storage
• Image preview: user can save or delete image from preview screen before saving.
• Image/Video resolution options available are : 640* 360, 640*400, 640*480, 800*600, 1280*720
• Tested on Moto G OS 4.4.4, and ASUS OS 4.3. Most generic UVC web cams and video grabbers will work with this application as long as your device has a pre-compiled UVC driver
• Gives you option to connect multiple cams using an externally powered USB hub and pick any one you would like to use.
Does not work on Moto E and certain other devices that do not have a UVC driver.
See About section of application. Application uses libusb and libuvc.
Turn your Webcam into a security camera, use it at home, office, store, shop, watch your baby, your pet and so on. or spy camera.
With "Webcam to Android", you can connect an unlimited number of webcams, simply open the list of available connections, select and connect.
Download the server (compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8) here : https://sites.google.com/site/mlccamserver and follow the installation instructions.
Download and install the Server, as many times as computers you have, it's totally free.
The server sends the audio and video from your PC to your android device
Please, before you buy the Android application, download the server and make sure it shows the image of your webcam.
The connection accepts IP address and Dynamic DNS Services, as well as WiFi and 3G/4G.
How it works:
- Run the Server (Windows), choose local ip, enter a port number and a password. Press the LISTEN button.
- Run "Webcam to Android" on your Android device, enter the server's public IP (or Server's private IP, if you are on the same network) and the same port and password you typed in the server. Press the Connect button.
To connect via 3G/4G you must configure your router (port forwarding), if you have questions of how to do it send me an email to email@example.com.
- 10 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Dutch
- Up to 4 webcams connected to a single PC.
- Video and audio surveillance, 24/7
- Audio and motion detection with email notification, alarm and photo
- Audio and video recording, up to 6 minutes on each detection
- Increase and decrease the quality of the image.
- Pinch Zoom.
- Enable sound alarm on the server.
- Save individual images.
- Choose webcam now easier and faster, go to the next or previous webcam, touching the right half or left half of the screen.
- From the Settings menu Android device, total control of server image size.
- Choose the one that best suits your connection type. Must be done before connecting.
- Slider to control the size of the image from full screen up to 4 smaller sizes.
- Windows Server: The server informs you of your public IP.
- Framerate label (Fps)
- Night Vision effect : Green or Black and White filter
- Records Video in Night Vision mode.
- Webcams as a grid
Add your private IP camera (webcam) feeds to this application and voila - you can watch your personal IP feeds anywhere in the world on your android phone. Anytime switch between your private feeds and world feeds without missing a beat. Add those interesting feeds you find to your favorites list so that you have a view to your favorite place/people/things on your finger tips. Take snapshots from the webcam feeds and share with friends and the whole world (if you chose to).
Browse the feeds by country or categories. There are over 70 countries listed in the application & 27 categories.
The picture gallery feature will allow you to browse the pictures taken by other users. Take a look at how places look at different time of the day and during different seasons. You can browse the pictures by category or country. If you like a picture just hit the play and the feed for that location can be seen live. Over 95,000 picture available for you to enjoy.
Keywords: webcam, ipcam, spy, watch, mjpeg, beaches, private
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
L’app sfrutta le telecamere collocate sulla rete autostradale e offre dunque la possibilità di vedere con i propri occhi e in diretta il flusso di automobili, la presenza di incidenti o di lavori in corso.
In aggiunta, trattandosi di uno streaming video live, è possibile allo stesso tempo, verificare le condizioni meteo della zona interessata.
- Integrata la possibilità di visualizzare in tempo reale, bollettino traffico, prezzi carburanti, previsioni metereologiche, e visualizzazione di tutte le webcam sul percorso da te selezionato
Per qualsiasi problema non esitate a contattare il nostro supporto tecnico al seguente indirizzo: firstname.lastname@example.org restiamo a vostra disposizione H24
- Preinstalled favorite list of webcams.
- Streaming images can be adjusted to fit the screen’s width/height, or to any other size.
- Supports JPEG, MJPEG and H.264 encoded streams
Note that this App requires the following 4 permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: required in order to receive streams from webcams android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for recording images coming from webcams
- android.permission.VIBRATE: used to support PTZ button clicks.
There is a full (paid) version of this App named WebCam Monitor.
On the website of the developer you can find document Webcam2Smartphone.pdf, which describes in detail what is required to setup your webcam(connected to PC), so that you can view the images on a smartphone.
Or click on this link to download:
- Show latest news articles of an online news paper.
- Archiving of articles.
- Off-line reading of articles.
Note that this App requires the following permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: Required in order to fetch rss feeds and news articles.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Necessary to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to temporary store and read the picture belonging to a news article.