IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: wireless camera, spy cam, broadcasting, ip camera, nanny cam, ipcam, pet monitor
Please checkout the Demo version first. Demo application will ONLY run for a maximum time of 59 minutes.
For a full description of features and help guide please see www.androidcloudcam.net.
The main application features are covered below.
1. Operates as a smart IP camera. The application supports capturing silent camera pictures/recordings without anyone knowing!
2. Utilize your phone as a Skype portable webcam. MJPEG stream supported by most video chat services.
3. Real time video streaming over WiFi and 3G networks. Either connect to the device over WiFi and use VLC to view content or use the free streaming server (included as a download from CloudCam) to stream real time camera video from the device over 3G. No third party included!
4. Capture scheduled camera images/recordings and upload to the Cloud or save to SD card. Configure application to capture and send camera images to email, Picasa, Dropbox, or FTP.
5. G-Sensor/Picture motion detection. Automatically activate camera snapshot mode,video streaming mode or video/audio recording.
6. Scheduler supports multiple timers to control CloudCam features.
7. Notify using email when the battery status on the device changes. If the device is plugged into the mains, the device can detect a power failure from the mains and automatically email to notify.
8. Secure remote control from anywhere in the world. The application can be controlled remotely using email to switch ON/OFF CloudCam features and change camera settings (i.e. zoom, turn camera flash light ON/OFF, adjust picture quality,switch ON Snapshot/Video mode and many more).
9. Advanced performance settings to cater for long surveillance operations and limited power.
10. Switch CloudCam into sleep mode to save battery power and reactivate remotely or through configured timers.
11. Free streaming server supports automatic presentation of real time streaming video content from the handset to waiting streaming players like VLC. Multiple streaming servers can run in parallel on a PC,Mac or Linux server servicing multiple CloudCam device allowing multiple CloudCam devices can be viewed from a single source.
12. View MJPEG content from the camera over WiFi/3G networks using the free Android MJPEG viewer CamBuddy.
Provides a range of features to service a variety of tasks in everyday life like security IPcamera, home/car/bike/workshop/lockup/office/baby/elderly person/pet/hydroponic/fishtank/wildlife monitor, or surveillance.
Any questions then please drop an email to email@example.com.
This version is the Labs Edition. The purpose is to test a variety of features, functions can be added or deleted without notice.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
- Do not need root device.
- Video Size
. SD(640x480), HD(1280x720), Full HD(1920x1080), etc.
. It can set screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
- Video Recording ( Not yet support Voice Recording )
- Still Image Capture.
- Display USB camera connection status.
- Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected.
- Recorded video and captured image file viewer.
- Check app update.
* Restrictions *
- Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
- Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
- Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi SDK.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Turn your Android device into an Onvif Ip Camera. Connect it to your NVR or VMS using video surveillance standard protocols.
Ocular provides an easy access web that allows you to connect it even over 3G.
*Easy Web Access
SEO: onvif, rtsp, http-rtsp, mjpeg, smart webcam, ip camera, wifi camera, security camera, nanny camera, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor, video streaming, spy camera, home monitoring, cctv, vlc, browser, nanny cam.
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
** IMPORTANT ** To install this widget, tap the All Apps button, tap the Widgets tab at the top, then press and hold the Webcams Widget icon and drag it onto your home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to edit the URLs for up to 9 webcam images (only 3 can be configured in the free version).
The images refresh at a user specified interval or the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
The Paid Version removes the ads.
Auditorium View 1
Auditorium View 2
These cameras are set up by the University and are available online at http://www.byui.edu/webcameras/ in a desktop format. This app simply takes these images and displays them in a mobile friendly format.
If you have any suggestions or features you would like to see included in this app, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to use an external USB webcam on your Android smartphone or tablet? EarlySail USB WebCam is an application designed specifically to allow your Android apps to utilize external USB web cameras. Once installed your device, your external USB webcams will become available to be utilized inside other applications that use a camera.
For Android 4.4. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable.
For Android 4.3. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable AND your device must have a "uvc driver" pre-compiled into the kernel
• Once installed, it will enable the external web camera as an selectable option whenever your own application wants to take a picture or video.
• Capture Video with provision for simultaneous audio capture when enabled on the preference screen
• Save video as a MP4 movie file on Movies/ESwebcamera location on external storage
• Capture still images
• Save still image as png files into DCIM/ESWebCamera on external storage
• Image preview: user can save or delete image from preview screen before saving.
• Image/Video resolution options available are : 640* 360, 640*400, 640*480, 800*600, 1280*720
• Tested on Moto G OS 4.4.4, and ASUS OS 4.3. Most generic UVC web cams and video grabbers will work with this application as long as your device has a pre-compiled UVC driver
• Gives you option to connect multiple cams using an externally powered USB hub and pick any one you would like to use.
Does not work on Moto E and certain other devices that do not have a UVC driver.
See About section of application. Application uses libusb and libuvc.
Some devices like which CPU/SOC is made by MediaTek, Rockchip and Allwinner will have some issues on USB host function and these devices may freeze, restart. Additionally some devices have limitation of USB current and/or are very sensitive to USB current variation. The power consumption of web cam is more tha several hundreds mA and we recommend to use self-powered USB hub for stable use of this app.
No root access and custon ROM need even on Android4.4/5.0 devices. Only you need is just install(and of course you need UVC web cam and OTG cable)
If you don't want to show ads, you can use paid-for version after checking of operation using this free version.
Detailed usage is available on following web site. But it is still Japanese only.http://serenegiant.com/blog/?page_id=1815">UsbWebカメラアプリの使い方
There are some devices that fail to start preview with specific combination of camera and resolutions. Please stop and restart preview again with ON/OFF button.
You can save the image frames as a MP4 movie file into the Movies/UsbWebCamera directory on the external storage.
This app limits maximum duration time by 3 minutes. If you want more duration time, please use un-limited paid-for version.
You can start/stop movie capturing by pressing capturing button placed at bottom center of screen(while you set a switch placed at right bottom of screen to the right position).
Simultaneous audio capturing is available when it is enabled on preference screen.
・Still iamge capturing
You can also save still image as a png file into DCIM/UsbWebCamera directory on the external strage by pressing the capturing button(while you set a switch placed at the right bottom of screen to the left position)
・Interval capturing(still image and movie)
You can start interval capturing by long pressing the caputuring button.
・Mirror display is available.
You can flip horizontal, vertical and both horizontal & vertical of preview image.
This has no effect to still image and movie capturing.
・Limitation of maximum FPS for reducing battery consumption
・Quality control of preview rendering for reducing battery consumption
・Screen dimming for reducing battery consumption
・Cross line view finder
The view finder never shows on still image and movie.
You can select whether screen rotates depending on the device orientation, or fix it to portrait/landscape.
You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, gamma, gain and whiteblance if your camera supports them.
We assume many of generic UVC web came and video grabber can work with this app but not all of them. If you find a device that can not work with this app, it is helpful for us to let it know us.
・Please detach your cam from device when you don't need it because just connecting web cam use battery.
・The power consumption of web cam is more tha several hundreds mA and we recommend to use self-powered USB hub.
・This app does not support multiple cam previewing now. You can connect multiple cam when using USB hub, but only one cam can use at a time.
・This app may not work well according to the combination of camera type, resolution and fps setting etc.
・This app use the permission of write accress to external storage to save still image/movie.
・This app use the permission of network access to show ads.
・This app use the permission of vibration to feedback on starting interval capturing.
・This app use the permission of audio recording.
・This app use the permission of read phone state and id for license checking with Google Play
This app is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
This app use libusb and libuvc for the communication between cam and device.
It's also an awesome app for pulling off pranks: you can remotly trigger funny sounds on your phone or toggle its flash.
Get the PRO version to get rid of the ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.majorkernelpanic.spydroidd
If you're still not convinced here is a feature list that sums up pretty well what spydroid is capable of:
- The stream can be directly read by VLC which is great because VLC is a very powerful tool, for example you can really easily record the stream in a file. See the FAQ to find out how.
- You can enable/disable sound or video streaming
- The resolution, the bitrate and the framerate of the stream can be configured remotly... Two video encoders are available for the video streaming: H.263 and H.264. For sound streaming AMR and AAC are available.
- The flash can be controlled remotly !
- You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera (if your phone has one)
- Funny sounds can be played on the phone from the HTTP interface ! Awesome isn't it ? :p
- Streams can be multicasted (ie. they can be played back on several computers at once if your network allows it. See explanations in the FAQ)
- You can like the facebook page, and yes this is a feature !
If you have questions, check out this FAQ: https://code.google.com/p/spydroid-ipcamera/wiki/FAQ.
If you enjoyed Spydroid, or its source code (that I've tried to make as clear as possible), please rate the app on Google Play, I would reallllly realllly appreciate :) And if you go and like the facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/spydroidipcamera), you will be rewarded with all my gratitude :p
Support up to 16 channels playing simultaneously
Full screen for single or 4 channels playing synchronously
Support digital zoom
Support to playback with SD card files
Multiple play status display
Support image capture/video recording functions
H.264/MJPEG/MPEG-4 video compression
Support multiple PTZ control protocols
Support IOS and Android handheld device
Support WIFI/3G/4G network
With the M-Sight app, users can quickly and easily see their cameras feed from anywhere even if they don’t have access to a computer. Thanks to this app, Milesight customers are able to monitor on-the-go and there will be no more guessing about what’s going on in the house or office while they’re away. The launch of M-Sight demonstrates Milesight’s commitment to provide high-performance products as well as world-class solutions to existing and future customers.
WatcherForYou can support camera configuration, motion detection, triggering various alarms when motion detected, such as, siren, email, phone call and FTP so on, uploading captured images to FTP server, auto snapshot and remote access with a Web browser.
- Preinstalled favorite list of webcams.
- Streaming images can be adjusted to fit the screen’s width/height, or to any other size.
- Supports JPEG, MJPEG and H.264 encoded streams
Note that this App requires the following 4 permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: required in order to receive streams from webcams android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for recording images coming from webcams
- android.permission.VIBRATE: used to support PTZ button clicks.
There is a full (paid) version of this App named WebCam Monitor.
On the website of the developer you can find document Webcam2Smartphone.pdf, which describes in detail what is required to setup your webcam(connected to PC), so that you can view the images on a smartphone.
Or click on this link to download:
- Show latest news articles of an online news paper.
- Archiving of articles.
- Off-line reading of articles.
Note that this App requires the following permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: Required in order to fetch rss feeds and news articles.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Necessary to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to temporary store and read the picture belonging to a news article.