IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
Perfect as baby monitor!
You have more than one camera? Use the grid view to see 2 or more cameras at a glance. Foscam Monitor supports up to 16 cameras!
You don't know the IP of a camera you just connected to your router? Foscam Monitor will find it for you. Please note the IP of a camera in a local network is not the same as the IP needed to see it over the internet. Have a look to the following guide to know how setup your router to make your camera accessible over the internet: http://www.e-foscam.com/blog/archives/192
App features include:
- Fast video streaming, up to 30 fps depending on camera model
- Receive audio from the camera
- Talk through camera speaker
- Motion control with buttons: up/down/left/right, zoom in/out, scan horizontally/vertically, move to preset position
- Motion control with gestures: up/down/left/right
- Motion control adjustments: reverse left/right up/down controls, set preset positions
- Video adjustments: contrast, brightness, flip/mirror image, infrared lights on/off
- PTZ settings: determine camera's motion speed
- Motion detection alarm: manage motion detection alarm activation and settings from your android device
- Mail service management: manage camera's mail service from your android device
- Flexible grid view
- Up to 16 cameras
- Capture camera image and save it to gallery
- Automatically detects cameras in your local area network
- Automatically check connection to camera as you enter camera settings
- Fullscreen view
Foscam Monitor is fully compatible with Dericam and other clone brands.
Try out the DEMO version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo
Camera Stream allows your smartphone or tablet to shoot and stream live video with sound as wireless network IP camera with multiple viewing options. Easily view your mobile camera video on any other mobile or desktop platform with web browser. Stream your real time surveillance video inside WiFi network even without internet access to any number of other devices. Camera Stream turns your phone into a spycam for easy broadcasting of video like dedicated ipcam does, so you can use it like a regular nanny cam, spy cam or pet monitor.
Camera Stream features:
• Broadcast MJPEG video stream over local WiFi to multiple devices, PC or Mac
• View camera video with audio from many devices at the same time
• High quality audio streaming in .wav format
• Flashlight to stream video in the night or dark environment
• Password protection while accessing the video stream from the web
• Easy to use with simple user interface
Please rate the app and leave comments at Google Play!
• Connects your smartphone to any PC with webcam and microphone for live HD quality video and audio surveillance
• Works via WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G from anywhere in the world
• Live video surveillance in true HD quality
• Audio eavesdropping
• Motion detection
• Surveillance video recording
• Instant sound and vibration alerts on your phone when motion is detected
• Email alerts with surveillance photos
• Save surveillance videos as evidence on your PC
• Save surveillance photos as evidence on your smartphone
• Perfect for 24 / 7 non-stop surveillance
• Super easy to use. The #1 on Google Play with 115,000 active users.
iCamSpy will turn your smartphone and any PC or notebook with webcam and microphone into a feature-rich mobile audio and video surveillance system with motion detection in less than 1 minute. On your smartphone, you can watch and listen in real-time to what is happening in your office or at home anytime, anywhere over WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks. Use iCamSpy as burglar alarm to protect your home and valuables, watch your baby and pets, spy on your friends and family or monitor your business in real-time.
"iCamSpy is the only app in existence that provides live video surveillance over 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks! All other surveillance apps are limited to WiFi only."
The setup is very easy and only takes 1 minute. You don't need to know anything about hardware and networking. No need to install server software on the PC or configuring router ports. All you need is this app, a free iCamSpy account, the link to our online browser tool (http://www.icamspy.com) that serves the webcam video and audio stream from any PC to the iCamSpy app — and you're set.
ICAMSPY IS IN THE PRESS
PC-WELT says "iCamSpy rocks!" Rating: A-
Read the article here: http://www.pcwelt.de/apps/iCamSpy_Ueberwachungskamera-7507376.html
Enhanced Features include:
- Full motion, camera arm & headlight control
- Playback of pre-recorded paths
- Trigger Rovio snapshot function
- Panic button to stop all activity
- Video brightness booster
- Video aspect ratio controls in both portrait and landscape mode
- Option to save snapshots to SD card
- Option to automatically set maximum image size & quality during snapshots, then restore to previous settings for normal use
- Add a second URL/port and toggle between them
- Command HUD shows overlay text when commands are sent to your Rovio
AndRovio collects the following information while running: The app version, Android version, device type, screen size, and screen density. None of this information can be used to personally identify you, and is strictly used by Poignant Projects to improve the experience of the application. If you would prefer not to participate in sending data to help improve AndRovio, you can opt out by un-checking the "Usage Statistics" option in Settings.
* Poignant Projects is not affiliated with WowWee Group Ltd.
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
To install this widget, tap and hold the home screen to open the Add to Home screen pop-up window. Tap on the Webcams Widget.
Then the widget will appear on the home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to add the URLs for up to 9 webcam images.
In the free version, the images are automatically refreshed every 30 minutes. In the full version this can be changed by the user, and the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
When mounting and unmounting your device on the PC, the latest images no longer display.
90 degree rotated (portrait) images may not display.
If you mis-type the URL of the image, the widget does not tell you, it just displays no image.
Widescreen images are squashed to fit the space in the 3x3 grid on the widget.
Images larger than 1024x768 have not been tested.
Enable swipe to next image on single image screen.
The philosophy of Live Cams View is to privilege strongly the emotion of acquire the total control of the cameras live from the whole world. The Live Cams View staff has made a catalogue of all cameras with an original, suggestive photographic shot to offer the best navigation experience.
You will find yourself projected live from one place in the world to another, to visit and see in real time the historic centre of European cities, the Californian beaches with people surfing in direct action, mountain resorts with people skiing from the US to Europe, fabulous exotic beaches or else interiors of Megastores. What you can do with Live Cams View is a real mental trip, and all of it just on your Android phone / tablet devices through Wi-Fi and 3G connection. The database is updated constantly in order to introduce the new remote cameras available and eliminate the ones that because of technical problems wouldn't work anymore.
Live Cams View offers you the possibility to navigate the world with three different navigation options:
- Satellite map: possibility of finding the correct localization of the city or place you are looking for, where the camera has been implemented with its connected photographic icon from which you can take direct control with a touch.
- List of geographically ordered cameras.
- Random visualization in a grid with 12 cameras at the same time on one screen.
A smart tool will help you to search and select groups of cameras through geographical areas, through 21 categories (urban areas, industrial areas, traffic cams, sea, mountains, countryside, rivers, lakes, beaches, slopes, skyline, sport, swimming pools, interiors, ports, monuments, yards, airports, railways, university, animals) or through a list of the last cameras inserted.
- For best performances a Wi-Fi connection is recommended -
- New generation PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) viewer with transparent sliders.
- Photo. This function saves the current view in the device’s photo album.
- With the Light function you can adjust the camera aperture so that the image appears brighter or darker;
- For precise remote control, you can tap over the image to centre the scene into that precise point.
- Preset: almost all the cameras have a variable number or interesting views, accessible from a list.
- Specific cameras parameters: continent, country, city, location, categories, coordinates (latitude and longitude).
Starts with 20 live webcams.
You can unlimited IP Cams add, edit, delete. Save as snapshots or send via mail. View and edit refresh rate and flags. Password opportunity!
Note: The app requires a fast network connection. For problems feedback to
firstname.lastname@example.org is better than a negative rating.
Write us for hints to a better App und tell us IP WebCam URLs with refreshrate <= 5 frame per sec. To email@example.com. Thanks!
Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
** IMPORTANT ** To install this widget, tap the All Apps button, tap the Widgets tab at the top, then press and hold the Webcams Widget icon and drag it onto your home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to edit the URLs for up to 9 webcam images (only 3 can be configured in the free version).
The images refresh at a user specified interval or the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
The Paid Version removes the ads.
Turn your Android device into an Onvif Ip Camera. Connect it to your NVR or VMS using video surveillance standard protocols.
Ocular provides an easy access web that allows you to connect it even over 3G.
*Easy Web Access
SEO: onvif, rtsp, http-rtsp, mjpeg, smart webcam, ip camera, wifi camera, security camera, nanny camera, security camera, ipcam, pet monitor, video streaming, spy camera, home monitoring, cctv, vlc, browser, nanny cam.
Want to use an external USB webcam on your Android smartphone or tablet? EarlySail USB WebCam is an application designed specifically to allow your Android apps to utilize external USB web cameras. Once installed your device, your external USB webcams will become available to be utilized inside other applications that use a camera.
For Android 4.4. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable.
For Android 4.3. Series, no root access or custom ROM is required as long as you have a "UVC" web cam and an "OTG" USB cable AND your device must have a "uvc driver" pre-compiled into the kernel
• Once installed, it will enable the external web camera as an selectable option whenever your own application wants to take a picture or video.
• Capture Video with provision for simultaneous audio capture when enabled on the preference screen
• Save video as a MP4 movie file on Movies/ESwebcamera location on external storage
• Capture still images
• Save still image as png files into DCIM/ESWebCamera on external storage
• Image preview: user can save or delete image from preview screen before saving.
• Image/Video resolution options available are : 640* 360, 640*400, 640*480, 800*600, 1280*720
• Tested on Moto G OS 4.4.4, and ASUS OS 4.3. Most generic UVC web cams and video grabbers will work with this application as long as your device has a pre-compiled UVC driver
• Gives you option to connect multiple cams using an externally powered USB hub and pick any one you would like to use.
Does not work on Moto E and certain other devices that do not have a UVC driver.
See About section of application. Application uses libusb and libuvc.
Some devices like which CPU/SOC is made by MediaTek, Rockchip and Allwinner will have some issues on USB host function and these devices may freeze, restart. Additionally some devices have limitation of USB current and/or are very sensitive to USB current variation. The power consumption of web cam is more tha several hundreds mA and we recommend to use self-powered USB hub for stable use of this app.
No root access and custon ROM need even on Android4.4/5.0 devices. Only you need is just install(and of course you need UVC web cam and OTG cable)
If you don't want to show ads, you can use paid-for version after checking of operation using this free version.
Detailed usage is available on following web site. But it is still Japanese only.http://serenegiant.com/blog/?page_id=1815">UsbWebカメラアプリの使い方
There are some devices that fail to start preview with specific combination of camera and resolutions. Please stop and restart preview again with ON/OFF button.
You can save the image frames as a MP4 movie file into the Movies/UsbWebCamera directory on the external storage.
This app limits maximum duration time by 3 minutes. If you want more duration time, please use un-limited paid-for version.
You can start/stop movie capturing by pressing capturing button placed at bottom center of screen(while you set a switch placed at right bottom of screen to the right position).
Simultaneous audio capturing is available when it is enabled on preference screen.
・Still iamge capturing
You can also save still image as a png file into DCIM/UsbWebCamera directory on the external strage by pressing the capturing button(while you set a switch placed at the right bottom of screen to the left position)
・Interval capturing(still image and movie)
You can start interval capturing by long pressing the caputuring button.
・Mirror display is available.
You can flip horizontal, vertical and both horizontal & vertical of preview image.
This has no effect to still image and movie capturing.
・Limitation of maximum FPS for reducing battery consumption
・Quality control of preview rendering for reducing battery consumption
・Screen dimming for reducing battery consumption
・Cross line view finder
The view finder never shows on still image and movie.
You can select whether screen rotates depending on the device orientation, or fix it to portrait/landscape.
You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, gamma, gain and whiteblance if your camera supports them.
We assume many of generic UVC web came and video grabber can work with this app but not all of them. If you find a device that can not work with this app, it is helpful for us to let it know us.
・Please detach your cam from device when you don't need it because just connecting web cam use battery.
・The power consumption of web cam is more tha several hundreds mA and we recommend to use self-powered USB hub.
・This app does not support multiple cam previewing now. You can connect multiple cam when using USB hub, but only one cam can use at a time.
・This app may not work well according to the combination of camera type, resolution and fps setting etc.
・This app use the permission of write accress to external storage to save still image/movie.
・This app use the permission of network access to show ads.
・This app use the permission of vibration to feedback on starting interval capturing.
・This app use the permission of audio recording.
・This app use the permission of read phone state and id for license checking with Google Play
This app is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
This app use libusb and libuvc for the communication between cam and device.
Auditorium View 1
Auditorium View 2
These cameras are set up by the University and are available online at http://www.byui.edu/webcameras/ in a desktop format. This app simply takes these images and displays them in a mobile friendly format.
If you have any suggestions or features you would like to see included in this app, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preinstalled favorite list of webcams.
- Streaming images can be adjusted to fit the screen’s width/height, or to any other size.
- Supports JPEG, MJPEG and H.264 encoded streams
Note that this App requires the following 4 permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: required in order to receive streams from webcams android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for recording images coming from webcams
- android.permission.VIBRATE: used to support PTZ button clicks.
There is a full (paid) version of this App named WebCam Monitor.
On the website of the developer you can find document Webcam2Smartphone.pdf, which describes in detail what is required to setup your webcam(connected to PC), so that you can view the images on a smartphone.
Or click on this link to download:
- Show latest news articles of an online news paper.
- Archiving of articles.
- Off-line reading of articles.
Note that this App requires the following permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: Required in order to fetch rss feeds and news articles.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Necessary to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to temporary store and read the picture belonging to a news article.