Tapping on an thumbnail image opens the image full screen.
To install this widget, tap and hold the home screen to open the Add to Home screen pop-up window. Tap on the Webcams Widget.
Then the widget will appear on the home screen.
Tap on 'Settings' to add the URLs for up to 9 webcam images.
In the free version, the images are automatically refreshed every 30 minutes. In the full version this can be changed by the user, and the automatic refresh can be turned off if required.
When mounting and unmounting your device on the PC, the latest images no longer display.
90 degree rotated (portrait) images may not display.
If you mis-type the URL of the image, the widget does not tell you, it just displays no image.
Widescreen images are squashed to fit the space in the 3x3 grid on the widget.
Images larger than 1024x768 have not been tested.
Enable swipe to next image on single image screen.
• Works via WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G from anywhere in the world
• Live video surveillance in true HD quality
• Audio eavesdropping
• Motion detection
• Surveillance video recording
• Instant sound and vibration alerts on your phone when motion is detected
• Email alerts with surveillance photos
• Save surveillance videos as evidence on your PC
• Save surveillance photos as evidence on your smartphone
• Perfect for 24 / 7 non-stop surveillance
• Super easy to use. The #1 on Google Play with 100,000 active users.
iCamSpy will turn your smartphone and any PC or notebook with webcam and microphone into a feature-rich mobile audio and video surveillance system with motion detection in less than 1 minute. On your smartphone, you can watch and listen in real-time to what is happening in your office or at home anytime, anywhere over WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks. Use iCamSpy as burglar alarm to protect your home and valuables, watch your baby and pets, spy on your friends and family or monitor your business in real-time.
"iCamSpy is the only app in existence that provides live video surveillance over 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks! All other surveillance apps are limited to WiFi only."
The setup is very easy and only takes 1 minute. You don't need to know anything about hardware and networking. No need to install server software on the PC or configuring router ports. All you need is this app, a free iCamSpy account, the link to our online browser tool (http://www.icamspy.com) that serves the webcam video and audio stream from any PC to the iCamSpy app — and you're set.
ICAMSPY IS IN THE PRESS
PC-WELT says "iCamSpy rocks!" Rating: A-
Read the article here: http://www.pcwelt.de/apps/iCamSpy_Ueberwachungskamera-7507376.html
Just install a simple program for webcam to your PC and install App, then you can enjoy watching webcam without the limitation of network such as 3G, WIFI.
(JenausCam may not work behind some kind of firewall.)
When you want see the pets playing at home from outside, when you go out leaving kids alone at home, when you want to check the state of house from your long term trip, confirm those using your JenausCam.
* Use smartphone to watch webcam video in real-time.
* You can watch the webcam video from multiple phones at the same time.
* You can save the current state using the snapshot feature.
* Recording function can do the recording on the PC, and it can be remote controlled.
* You can zoom in/out the images of the smart phone.
Refer to How to Use the service (http://www.jenauscam.com/ guide.)
* Visit site http :/ / www.jenauscam.com/, and create an account.
* You can download PC programs and install the program from site http://www.jenauscam.com/
* After you run the installed PC program, log in with a generated account at the site.
* Install the smart phone app.
* After running the app, log in with an account generated at the site.
* You can watch the video of the webcam.
Keywords : security webcam, remote recording, webcam program, pet monitor, spy camera, spy webcam, surveillance webcam
For more details visit http://www.jenauscam.com/
Auditorium View 1
Auditorium View 2
These cameras are set up by the University and are available online at http://www.byui.edu/webcameras/ in a desktop format. This app simply takes these images and displays them in a mobile friendly format.
If you have any suggestions or features you would like to see included in this app, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Enhanced Features include:
- Full motion, camera arm & headlight control
- Playback of pre-recorded paths
- Trigger Rovio snapshot function
- Panic button to stop all activity
- Video brightness booster
- Video aspect ratio controls in both portrait and landscape mode
- Option to save snapshots to SD card
- Option to automatically set maximum image size & quality during snapshots, then restore to previous settings for normal use
- Add a second URL/port and toggle between them
- Command HUD shows overlay text when commands are sent to your Rovio
AndRovio collects the following information while running: The app version, Android version, device type, screen size, and screen density. None of this information can be used to personally identify you, and is strictly used by Poignant Projects to improve the experience of the application. If you would prefer not to participate in sending data to help improve AndRovio, you can opt out by un-checking the "Usage Statistics" option in Settings.
* Poignant Projects is not affiliated with WowWee Group Ltd.
All addresses (URL) are editable - your private webcams!
Security Advice: Protect your personal webcam with username and strong password and work with protected WiFi/WLAN. See more: https://sites.google.com/site/seniorlabdewebcam/ip-cam-viewer
Note: The app requires a fast network connection. For problems feedback to
firstname.lastname@example.org is better than a negative rating.
Write us for hints to a better App und tell us IP WebCam URLs with refreshrate <= 5 frame per sec. To email@example.com. Thanks!
Turn your Webcam into a security camera, use it at home, office, store, shop, watch your baby, your pet and so on. or spy camera.
With "Webcam to Android", you can connect an unlimited number of webcams, simply open the list of available connections, select and connect.
Download the server (compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8) here : https://sites.google.com/site/mlccamserver and follow the installation instructions.
Download and install the Server, as many times as computers you have, it's totally free.
The server sends the audio and video from your PC to your android device
Please, before you buy the Android application, download the server and make sure it shows the image of your webcam.
The connection accepts IP address and Dynamic DNS Services, as well as WiFi and 3G/4G.
How it works:
- Run the Server (Windows), choose local ip, enter a port number and a password. Press the LISTEN button.
- Run "Webcam to Android" on your Android device, enter the server's public IP (or Server's private IP, if you are on the same network) and the same port and password you typed in the server. Press the Connect button.
To connect via 3G/4G you must configure your router (port forwarding), if you have questions of how to do it send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Dutch
- Up to 4 webcams connected to a single PC.
- Video and audio surveillance, 24/7
- Audio and motion detection with email notification, alarm and photo
- Audio and video recording, up to 6 minutes on each detection
- Increase and decrease the quality of the image.
- Pinch Zoom.
- Enable sound alarm on the server.
- Save individual images.
- Choose webcam now easier and faster, go to the next or previous webcam, touching the right half or left half of the screen.
- From the Settings menu Android device, total control of server image size.
- Choose the one that best suits your connection type. Must be done before connecting.
- Slider to control the size of the image from full screen up to 4 smaller sizes.
- Windows Server: The server informs you of your public IP.
- Framerate label (Fps)
- Night Vision effect : Green or Black and White filter
- Records Video in Night Vision mode.
- Webcams as a grid
Add your private IP camera (webcam) feeds to this application and voila - you can watch your personal IP feeds anywhere in the world on your android phone. Anytime switch between your private feeds and world feeds without missing a beat. Add those interesting feeds you find to your favorites list so that you have a view to your favorite place/people/things on your finger tips. Take snapshots from the webcam feeds and share with friends and the whole world (if you chose to).
Browse the feeds by country or categories. There are over 70 countries listed in the application & 27 categories.
The picture gallery feature will allow you to browse the pictures taken by other users. Take a look at how places look at different time of the day and during different seasons. You can browse the pictures by category or country. If you like a picture just hit the play and the feed for that location can be seen live. Over 95,000 picture available for you to enjoy.
Keywords: webcam, ipcam, spy, watch, mjpeg, beaches, private
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
*It uploads every picture to your ftp-account.
*You can define the period of pictures (5s .. 60s).
*Replace the picture on your server OR add a new one every time.
*Choose different picture resolutions.
*For creating your own desktop & mobile slideshow download a index.php from my website
*GALAXY NEXUS AND NEXUS 7 KNOWN SUPPORTED*
USB external webcam application that takes a picture or a picture every second in interval mode. Simply attach an OTG (on-the-go) USB adapter to a common webcam* and connect to your smartphone for an external camera system! Uses include a car rear-view backup camera, an extreme sport camera, or a wearable camera to record all your adventures!
*V4L (Video 4 Linux) support is provided by the Android OS (kernel). Every Android device has an OS and may or may not support V4L. If your stock kernel does not support V4L, a V4L enabled kernel can be installed if the device is rooted (see disclaimer and kernel details below).
*Devices must support USB HOST to power the webcam. Most newer devices are enabled.
KNOWN SUPPORTED WEBCAMS:
Logitech Webcam C250
Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000
most commercial webcams are likely to work
*The developer publishes this app in good faith, but users assume all risk.Developer has no liability and provides no guarantees. This application requires superuser access and a V4L supported kernel. Modifications to manufacturer systems can void a warranty. Not all webcams may be supported. Most major brands are supported. The webcam may need to be plugged in a few seconds before opening the app to initialize.
!!Warning, only qualified users should attempt these steps as it can get complicated.!!
Required tools: See: http://source.android.com/source/initializing.html
FOR GALAXY NEXUS KERNEL:
1. Get the correct kernel:
$ git clone https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/omap.git
2. Add the following to tuna_defconfig (path: ~/omap/arch/arm/configs)
2. Comment out the following to the video Kconfig (path: drivers/media/video/Kconfig):
3. Add permission in ueventd.tuna.rc:
666 to /dev/video0
666 to /dev/video1
Check the developer website for Galaxy Nexus V4L enabled kernel updates.
More from developer
- Preinstalled favorite list of webcams.
- Streaming images can be adjusted to fit the screen’s width/height, or to any other size.
- Supports JPEG, MJPEG and H.264 encoded streams
Note that this App requires the following 4 permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: required in order to receive streams from webcams android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for recording images coming from webcams
- android.permission.VIBRATE: used to support PTZ button clicks.
There is a full (paid) version of this App named WebCam Monitor.
On the website of the developer you can find document Webcam2Smartphone.pdf, which describes in detail what is required to setup your webcam(connected to PC), so that you can view the images on a smartphone.
Or click on this link to download:
- Show latest news articles of an online news paper.
- Archiving of articles.
- Off-line reading of articles.
Note that this App requires the following permissions:
- android.permission.INTERNET: Required in order to fetch rss feeds and news articles.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Necessary to check if an internet connection exists.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to temporary store and read the picture belonging to a news article.