Keep track of your favorite Kickstarter projects with this home screen widget. The widget shows a project's backer count, pledged amount and remaining time. Perfect if you want to quickly check the status of a project without going to the Kickstarter website. Add as many widgets to your home screen as you like, each containing as many projects as you like. Customize the widget's background color(s), transparency and text color exactly the way you like.
- Clicking the project title on the widget takes you to the Kickstarter page or the Kicktraq page (configurable) for this project.
- Clicking any of the project statistics take you to the project configuration screen to change the widget projects and preferences.
- Clicking the icon in the widget's upper right updates the project's statistics.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by email (see below). Please do NOT report issues with a Play Store review as it is not really practical to start a conversation there which makes it very hard to fix problems.
This application is not developed by Kickstarter, nor do I have any relation with Kickstarter. I just made this because I wanted a quick way to check the status of the projects I backed.
For the custom theme configuration this color picker was used: http://code.google.com/p/android-color-picker/
The server backend uses kickstapi (https://github.com/kvannotten/kickstapi) to retrieve Kickstarter data.
Did you ever want to have a fully qualified Linux Desktop environment on your Android Device?
Here you are!
Ubuntu kickstart will run a whole LXDE under Ubuntu on top of your android.
This App does not replace your Android installation! Ubuntu will be ran in CHRoot environment using your android kernel.
Just a note on Ubuntu Version:
We might update the ROM to a newer Ubuntu Version depending on release state of ARM-Compatible Packages. I will look into this. Currently we are using >Ubuntu 9< and will stick with that.
Development will only be made if there occure bugs or problems as Ubuntu now is available as own Smartphone OS.
You can stilll contact us for wishes if you have some but reply time might be long as I am very busy!
-Android-VNC-Viewer (App will guide you to installation automatically)
-5 GB (3GB for small image) of free space, >> 6 GB (4 GB for small image) while installling << on your /sdcard (On Devices with internal storage, that might be mounted to /sdcard)
I N F O R M A T I O N
Support for Android devices running Gingerbread(2.3) is experimental.
If the App does not work as expected and your Return Time is over feel free to contact me with your Bug-Report!
-Which device do you use
-Which ROM is installed (including link ans Android version)
-What did not work
-If you can attach a Logcat
We will find a solution.
NOTE: This App is available in English and German language. However Ubuntu itsel is only preserved in ENGLISH!
So what is the use of this App?
You can do many things with your droid. But did you ever try to create or show a presentation? Android Office Apps like QuickOffice or PolarisOffice do not really support animations and can be annoying...
This is the reason why you can now use OpenOffice.org for your office work on your Android device!
Did you ever encounter the problem that any page did not render correctly on your android device? Mainly Web 2.0 Pages?
Not aproblem anymore! Just use a real desktop FireFox from now on.
You are a developer and want to edit your work on te go? You can use Eclipse fully functional on your Device noow - just using Ubuntu Kickstart.
And that is just a small span of usabilities.
Try it out on your own - NOW!
Thanks to OpenSourceGangster on Facebook for providing his Ubuntu-Image to us. I use this as a base for our version.
The Image is available for free. You do only pay for the work in the App itself.
Note: If you purchase the App you do NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS manually.
@Scott: I personally hate people just rating 1 Star without contacting support. How should we fix your problem without a problem report?
On the Kickstarter site it is sometimes hard to find projects that have your interest. With K1ckstart3r for Kickstarter you can select your favorite category and browse through the available projects. Clicking in the list with projects for the selected category (example in screen shot #2) will open the detail screen for that project (screen shot #3).
The project-detail screen shows status of a project, start and end dates, pledge amount, amount funded and number of backers. The project-detail screen allows you to go to the project page on Kickstarter.com or share that specific project on your Facebook timeline. A small version of the project video can be played on this screen too.
Want to follow a specific project, then simply click the follow button. From now on you can find details for that project in the follow-list (see screen shot #4). Clicking the link button will forward you to that specific project page on the Kickstarter site.
Through the search screen you can search for a specific project.
- What can you do with Techfunder?
With Techfunder you can:
* Browse projects in Technology, Games and Design
* Watch the project pitch videos
* Add your Kickstarter and Indiegogo profiles and track projects you contribute to
* Browse projects by new this week, popular and ending soon categories
* Favourite projects for quick access
* Keep an eye on your favourites using the Techfunder home screen widget
* Search Kickstarter and indiegogo projects
* Easily launch project websites
* Easily share projects with your social networks
With Techfunder you can keep track of projects you have contributed to. Techfunder imports your profile public information, so there is no need to enter your password. Just follow the instructions in the app.The app will automatically import any new projects you contribute to. These projects will also be available to use on home widgets.
Browse many projects on a compact scrollable list. Just click on the project you are interested to expand into a full screen view. You will be able to watch the project video from this page and also you can tell the world using the share button.
If you want to contribute or found out more about a project, click on the "browse" button and Techfunder will launch the project page in your web browser. When you are finished, just press the Android back button to return to Techfunder.
If you would like to follow the progress of any of the projects, you can favourite the project from the project page. Quickly access your favourites from the left-hand slider menu. You can also add Home Screen widgets for your favourites. The widgets reload every hour, but if you can't wait just press the update icon on the widget.
If you heard about a project, and you want to quickly find it and favourite it, just click on the magnifying glass icon to search and type your key words.
Techfunder is an independent app and has no relation or links to the project platforms. Techfunder "scrappes" websites to collect information, for this reason we often release new version of the app to adapt to changes. For more information visit:
AppKicker provides quickstart icons for the apps you most likely launch next. The list is automagically updated while you use your apps or games.
You can configure different modes how apps will be selected. In *mashup mode (recommended)* we try to learn what is the best option for you. The *recently used apps* mode is a convenient way to come back to the apps you have used recently. With *most used apps* you will have those apps at your fingertips that you use most. *Sequentially used apps* will present you apps that you usually use after each other, e.g. for checking all your social networks in a row. Mode *locally used apps* will show you apps that you mostly use at current location. And mode *predicting apps* tries to anticipate which app you are going to use next.
This app is a widget and will not appear in your app drawer. Add the widget to your home screen by long tapping and choose it from the list of widgets. Certainly best placed on your homescreen.
The widget is triggered when you use an app and it always shows you up to five apps to launch them next. When you have a gaming session, you can easily come back to your recent games, when you are in the office you can easily come back to your recent productivity tools. You can simply tap on the apps' icons presented by the widget. No need to maintain different desktop pages for that any more. You will have more space on your home screen for other widgets. Our app is an always up-to-date quickstart launcher.
- You can opt out from contributing information on your app usage for optimizing AppKicker.
- Known Android bug: on Honeycomb and some other devices you have to reboot before you can add the widget.
- Might not work on Facebook Home and Chatheads and Coverfeed
Support now on kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6438588/sombreros-for-the-android-world
Most of gnuplot ported.
Can be used standalone or be used by other apps.
Used by Addi only right now. Addi is a tool like Matlab or Octave. If you are a dev and want to use this as your plotting engine, contact me.
Some terminal types currently not supported (PNG, BMP, JPEG), but will be later.
Mouse/touch interaction for zooming currently not supported, but will be later.
Application is targeted to Hardware IR-Blue from Kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andyrawson/ir-blue-thermal-imaging-smartphone-accessory.
The IR-Blue lets you see the temperature of things around you. It uses a 64 zone non-contact InfraRed sensor array to read the temperature of what you are viewing. The IR-Blue connects using Bluetooth to your iPhone or Android device to show the temperature readings as colors on the screen.
This application, MIR-Blue is a freely available app which can coexist with FIRsensor, or with another you may have built.
Since it is derived directly from the 0.60 source released by the Kickstarter project, it is compatible with your IR-Blue. Yet it provides many more features and is more robust than the 0.60. If you were thinking of building your own, you may wish to save the effort and use this application instead.
Future improvements are planned, but the rate of release will depend upon your interest and support.
And note, this application is "free, as in beer" -Rawson
Original Source Documentation Credits:
Reflection Written by Andrew Graham
Reflector library is available at:
0.60 Kickstarter Open Source is Copyright (C) 2013 Marcel Damhuis (MarDaSo)
This work Is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
To View a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/.
This program Is distributed In the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS For A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you want to use the original FIRsensor software commercially please contact: email@example.com
B4A forum: http://www.basic4ppc.com/forum/index.php
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR DEVICE, PLEASE DO NOT RATE
It is not supposed to work on every device. If it does not work, please report (with log) here -> http://goo.gl/h6JTN
☆ See list of confirmed working devices: http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/confirmed-devices/
▌ IMPORTANT - ROOTED devices ONLY!!
What is rooting? Read here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
▌ "USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them." - Wikipedia
▌Features [ Open Menu -> Settings to enable or disable. ]:
• Automatically start app on device connect [ See FAQ below ]
• Automatic mount [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ ]
• Mount and Unmount drive with a single click
• Full NTFS support! (FAT, Ext2/3/4 also if kernel supports)
• exFAT support! [ See FAQ to enable ]
• Notification when drives mounted!
• Load modules required automatically (from /system/lib/modules)
• Option to enable utf-8 mode (if kernel support)
• Automatically open the mounted drive [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ ]
• Media scanner triggered on mount [Active media scan in Donate version]
• One click debugging [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ below ]
• No Ads!
▌What phones are supported?
☆ Confirmed: http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/confirmed-devices/
Any phone in which kernel supports USB Mass storage (stock OR custom kernels OR with appropriate kernel modules)
If it works on your device, or you know of kernels or modules please give the details here -> http://goo.gl/h4xGl
☆ List of modules and kernels can be found here -> http://goo.gl/NXVEL
Please note that this app is an "Helper" app.. it will not magically make your kernel support USB Mass storage!
▌What are the requirements?
• root (su binary)
• supporting kernel / kernel modules
• USB OTG cable ( or direct card reader, see this kickstarter project and support them -> http://goo.gl/LPPrB )
☆ I will not be held responsible for any damage to your device. Do not use for a long time, u may risk burning the device chip/motherboard due to the voltage supply in host mode.
See -> http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/faq/
If still not working, send me debugging data (one-click for donate version)
If still something does not work, mail me. I cannot reply to feedback!
[ Translate to your language -> http://tinyurl.com/otg-translate ]
Greek - Nianios Romanos
Russian - Igor Nedoboy
Ukranian - Alexandr Tobolin (Toz1k)
Hungarian (Magyar) - Varga Zsigmond (Sigismund)
Italian - walpis
German - Patrick Oberdorf
SEO: usbotg, usb , otg, mass storage, mount, drive, NTFS, ntfs-3g, usb host, stickmount, shardul,
- focus on simplicity, not configurability - intuitive and straightforward user interface with (almost) no configuration options
- great touchscreen joystick controls, inspired by some of the best games on iOS and Android
- good compatibility with C= Amiga 500 w/ 1MB RAM and single floppy drive
Omega 500 requires 1.3 kickstart rom (512kb) saved into the internal memory as /sdcard/kick.rom
It's a pre-alpha release! Known limitations:
- keyboard not fully functional (incl. Esc key not working)
- no support for physical buttons and external controllers
- lo-res rendering only, graphical glitches in HAM and EHB modes
Please refer to the project website for additional information (documentation, license, TODOs, upcoming features, etc.).
Tapping short links in Twitter clients, Facebook, Google Plus, and Reddit first opens a web browser. The browser then immediately redirects you to your selected default native application. Save time and avoid unnecessary taps by letting Unshorten expand short URLs and open the proper native application directly!
Thank you Reddit community (/r/android)! I got some great feedback from everyone and have started to address some of it in the first update. More features/improvements are on the way!
Supported URL shortener services:
-Sound Cloud (new!)
-Bitly: bit.ly and bitly.com
-New York Times: nyti.ms
-CNN Money: cnnmon.ie
-The Verge: vrge.co
-Hoot Suite: ow.ly
-Is Good: is.gd
-Deliver It: dlvr.it
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Current Tests are:
Test 1: Processor
This test will show you:
- your processor speed by running a complex calculation
Test 2: Multi-Touch
This test will show you:
- how many fingers your screen can recognize at the same time
- whether or not your screen supports different pressure values
Test 3: Display
This test will show you:
- your max screen resolution (height and width in pixels)
- your screen density (low=0.75, medium=1.00, high=1.50, extra-high=2.00)
- your current screen resolution (reduced due to menu bar)
Test 4: Sensors
This test will show you:
- which sensors are supported by your device
- sensor vendor, name, power, range, resolution, raw data
We will keep adding tests, and test results, over time.
Feel free to send us any test suggestions you may have, and please send us your test results (device, results, name, date). Thanks!
Mehr vom Anbieter
Realistic frustration simulation: shake your device to scramble the board! Fun, fast, and addictive!
- Trace your finger to spell out words
- Shake to scramble board
- High scores
- Customizable game parameters:
- - - Board Size
- - - Unlimited and timed modes
- - - Customizable word length
- - - Letter frequency
Promo Site: http://manicnorth.com/onwords/
*This game has no affiliation with the aforementioned games; Boggle and Bejeweled are both registered trademarks of their respective owners Hasbro and Popcap.
** Shake your device at your own risk.