Why choose between a Kickstarter app and an Indiegogo app when you can have both in one!?
- What can you do with Techfunder?
With Techfunder you can:
* Browse for free projects in Technology, Games and Design
* Upgrade to browse additional 10+ categories, including Film, Comics, Art, Fashion and much more. Customise the navigation menu to only show the categories you care about.
* Watch the project pitch videos
* Upgrade and add your Kickstarter and Indiegogo profiles and track projects you contribute to
* Browse projects by new this week, popular and ending soon categories
* Favourite projects for quick access
* Keep an eye on your favourites using the Techfunder home screen widget
* Search Kickstarter and indiegogo projects
* Easily launch project websites
* Easily share projects with your social networks
With Techfunder you can keep track of projects you have contributed to. Techfunder imports your profile public information, so there is no need to enter your password. Just follow the instructions in the app.The app will automatically import any new projects you contribute to. These projects will also be available to use on home widgets.
Browse many projects on a compact scrollable list. Just click on the project you are interested to expand into a full screen view. You will be able to watch the project video from this page and also you can tell the world using the share button.
If you want to contribute or found out more about a project, click on the "browse" button and Techfunder will launch the project page in your web browser. When you are finished, just press the Android back button to return to Techfunder.
If you would like to follow the progress of any of the projects, you can favourite the project from the project page. Quickly access your favourites from the left-hand slider menu. You can also add Home Screen widgets for your favourites. The widgets reload every hour, but if you can't wait just press the update icon on the widget.
If you heard about a project, and you want to quickly find it and favourite it, just click on the magnifying glass icon to search and type your key words.
Techfunder is an independent app and has no relation or links to the project platforms. Techfunder "scrappes" websites to collect information, for this reason we often release new version of the app to adapt to changes. For more information visit:
Complete list of categories available in the app:
Support now on kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6438588/sombreros-for-the-android-world
Most of gnuplot ported.
Can be used standalone or be used by other apps.
Used by Addi only right now. Addi is a tool like Matlab or Octave. If you are a dev and want to use this as your plotting engine, contact me.
Some terminal types currently not supported (PNG, BMP, JPEG), but will be later.
Mouse/touch interaction for zooming currently not supported, but will be later.
AppKicker provides quickstart icons for the apps you most likely launch next. The list is automagically updated while you use your apps or games.
You can configure different modes how apps will be selected. In *mashup mode (recommended)* we try to learn what is the best option for you. The *recently used apps* mode is a convenient way to come back to the apps you have used recently. With *most used apps* you will have those apps at your fingertips that you use most. *Sequentially used apps* will present you apps that you usually use after each other, e.g. for checking all your social networks in a row. Mode *locally used apps* will show you apps that you mostly use at current location. And mode *predicting apps* tries to anticipate which app you are going to use next.
This app is a widget and will not appear in your app drawer. Add the widget to your home screen by long tapping and choose it from the list of widgets. Certainly best placed on your homescreen.
The widget is triggered when you use an app and it always shows you up to five apps to launch them next. When you have a gaming session, you can easily come back to your recent games, when you are in the office you can easily come back to your recent productivity tools. You can simply tap on the apps' icons presented by the widget. No need to maintain different desktop pages for that any more. You will have more space on your home screen for other widgets. Our app is an always up-to-date quickstart launcher.
- You can opt out from contributing information on your app usage for optimizing AppKicker.
- Known Android bug: on Honeycomb and some other devices you have to reboot before you can add the widget.
- Might not work on Facebook Home and Chatheads and Coverfeed
** Keep track of projects from both Kickstarter and Indiegogo in a single app.
** User can choose Kickstarter or Indiegogo or all platform to pull projects from.
** User can see the following informations of each project in a single place
--> Project Description
--> A Kickstarter or Indiegogo icon to indicate the platform.
--> A category tag such as "Technology" , "Design" or "Games" etc
--> The same icon also work as a link to the project page.
--> How much time is left
--> Amount of money raised
--> Goal amount
--> Number of backers so far
--> A link to the pitch video (Only works for Kickstarter right now).
** User can search any project in Kickstarter or Indiegogo by keyword (for example : "Smart Watch").
** User can share any project in several social media.
** The refresh button fetched the latest information of the projects that are currently visible in the list.
** Clicking on any active project will open a new page in the app that shows the list of all perks.
** Clicking on any perk in perk list, the user will be taken to Kickstarter or Indiegogo checkout pages seamlessly. User only have to login into their account to approve the purchase and provide other financial info to Kickstarter or Indiegogo. The app does not touch any private information as those informations are securely locked in Kickstarter/Indiegogo.
** Currently supports projects of 6 categories --- Technology, Design, Games, Film , Music, Fashion. More categories will be added in future upon user feedback.
** User can see 4 type of projects in --- Popular, Recently launched, Ending soon and most funded projects . And obviously, user can specify the platform and category.
** User can add any projects to a "Favorite" list. The list will be saved on device for offline viewing.
** The app remembers the last chosen platform, category.
** User can import all backed project from his/her account by providing profile id.
** Clicking on any profile account in the profile list will take the user to his/her profile in Kickstarter or Indiegogo seamlessly. Here user can see how much money he/she backed on which project, surveys sent from the project creators etc. Do not need to open them in separate browser.
******* All the icons used in this app is taken from icons8.com . Thumbs up for them.
Copyright © 2014 Mehedi Sarwar.
The app uses informations publicly available. It can not access any private information and never tries to do so.
Measure the temperature right where you are with the Companion App for Thermodo. Plug the Thermodo in your audio jack and let the sensor adjust to the environment. It's never been more easy to take temperature measurements on the go.
Thermodo is a tiny little electrical thermometer for your smartphone and the Companion app is the first piece of software you'll need to enjoy your new weather gadget.
= The Companion app features =
- Measure the current temperature with Thermodo
- A beautifully clean design when taking measurements
- Get low, high and average temperature of your last measurement by swiping up
- More about the Thermodo project and guides on how to get the most out of your sensitive little thermometer
- Farenheit & Celsius support
- Compensate for device heat in the settings
Learn more at http://thermodo.com and get your own Thermodo.
Got questions, check out the FAQ at http://thermodo.com/faq
= Important =
We've done our best and have tested Thermodo on a large number of devices, but obviously we cannot test it on every single device out there. If you are having issues please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will see what we can do.
Currently, there are a couple of known limitations that you should be aware of:
- Thermodo works unreliably when audio enhancers such as "Beats Audio", "Dolby" or similar features are enabled. When using Thermodo, please disable such audio enhancers.
- On some devices the app sometimes cannot ensure that the master volume is set at a reasonable level. If you are having issues with Thermodo not being detected by your phone then go into Settings->Sound->Volumes and make sure the volume for music is set to the maximum value.
For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE. It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
You can choose to make either Native style or HTML5 style Apps, or make Hybrid Apps using the built-in WebView control.
Get community help and support here:- http://bit.ly/16Cotwp
*** NEW VERSION JUST RELEASED... LETS YOU CREATE HTML5 BASED APPS ***
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails and SMS.
- Use native controls and/or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- Share App source with your friends as SPK's
- Control Aurduino and Lego NXT.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, so please be kind and post issues and requests on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
Tapping short links in Twitter clients, Facebook, Google Plus, and Reddit first opens a web browser. The browser then immediately redirects you to your selected default native application. Save time and avoid unnecessary taps by letting Unshorten expand short URLs and open the proper native application directly!
Thank you Reddit community (/r/android)! I got some great feedback from everyone and have started to address some of it in the first update. More features/improvements are on the way!
Supported URL shortener services:
-Sound Cloud (new!)
-Bitly: bit.ly and bitly.com
-New York Times: nyti.ms
-CNN Money: cnnmon.ie
-The Verge: vrge.co
-Hoot Suite: ow.ly
-Is Good: is.gd
-Deliver It: dlvr.it
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
THIS APP WORKS ONLY WITH THE ORIGINAL PRESSY BUTTON (WITH AN ACTIVATION CODE)
Pressy is a tiny Button that connects to your smartphone through the headphone jack and can be customized to automate many of your everyday smartphone actions.
Get your Pressy here: www.Pressybutton.com
Things you can do with your Pressy:
1. Toggle your flashlight
2. Call chosen contacts
3. Take quick photos and videos
4. Start voice recording
5. Start navigation
6. Launch any application
7. Change Phone settings
....and much more.
** It will also remove Superuser/SuperSU from your phone as well.
If you do not know what that is, please do not purchase this program.
If you have any issues with this program please contact me and I will be more than happy to help you. Also, if we cannot resolve your issue I will cancel your order.
This program will unroot any Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice-Cream and Jellybean build device cleanly. Even if you are using a Zergrush method you can re-root later without issue. So, if you are one of those lucky individuals who have to bring your phone back to the store, you will need this utility.
This WILL NOT wipe any of your data or any other item on your phone. When it has finished your phone will be as you started, only without root.
Please contact me with any issues before rating this application poorly. It does its job and does it well.
SEO: root, rom manager, busybox, superuser, cyanogen, cyanogenmod, cm7, thunderbolt, droid, motorola, htc, razor, razer, froyo, gingerbread, honeycomb, icecream, ice cream, ics, SuperSU
*MobiLinc now supports the Tasker app for complete home automation integration with your Android devices!
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed.
Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Or remotely open your garage door for a loved one locked out of the house?
Using the Universal Devices ISY Controller Series, or the SmartLinc 2412N, MobiLinc allows you to command all of the INSTEON and X10 lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
If you are new to MobiLinc and home automation, MobiLinc requires in-home hardware to control your lights, thermostat and other devices. See how easy it is to add our starter kit to your home: http://mobilinc.com/GettingStarted
Starter kits are available here: http://mobilincstore.com/starter-kits.html
MobiLinc Pro now supports MobiLinc Connect, our cloud based service for ISY controllers that allows MobiLinc to connect to your ISY anywhere you are without any network changes, it just works. New accounts are free for 30 days!
MobiLinc Pro Features:
- Control all of your INSTEON and X10 Devices.
- Real-time device, scene, and program status and control.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support. (With ISY Weather Plug-in).
- Energy Support (ISY Energy Monitor Plug-in or iMeterSolo).
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cell connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync.
- Quick control through device and scene ICONs.
- Supports up to 1024 INSTEON or X10 Devices.
- Supports up to 1024 Scenes.
- Supports up to 1024 Programs.
- Many MobiLinc Themes to pick from!
MobiLinc Pro Requirements:
- Android OS 2.1 or later.
- One of the following INSTEON Controllers:
- Universal Devices ISY-26 or ISY-99x Series (Firmware 2.7.0 and later).
- SmartLinc 2412N Version 3.0
- Please visit: http://mobilinc.com for more information including configuration help and tips.
You can also select launch "LTE Choose" to manually choose the launcher... Click "LTE Choose" then select "System selection"
* Has NOT been tested on any other 4G phones
* Screenshot demonstrates screen within the settings window of the phone to verify switch between 4G and 3G. This application has NO user interface.
* Mail-Queue (no more lost E-Mails if no (allowed) network is present)
* File and whole Directory.Attachments
* Accepts self-signed certificates
* Select networks which should be used to send emails (e.g. prevent send emails on mobile connections)
You can use variables in tasker just by using them in the text. For example if you receive a SMS you can use the following text in the subject of the email:
"You received a new SMS from %SMSRT"
The variable inside of this text will automatically replaced by the value of it.
*** If you have any questions or feature requests don't hesitate to contact me ***
*** New Settings-Dialog (Version 4.33) is currently only translated to english and german. French and Czech will follow.
* Send full folder content as attachment by entering the folder-name instead of a single file.
Get a draft of the documentation at
Uygulama, Türkçe dilinde 400'in üzerinde uygulamayı listeler. Yabancı uygulamalar içermez. Yeni uygulamalar günlük olarak eklenir.
* En İyi Ücretli Türkçe Uygulamalar
* En İyi Ücretsiz Türkçe Uygulamalar
* Yeni Uygulamalar
* Ekran görüntüleri, ayrıntılı açıklama, her uygulama için değerlendirme
* Her uygulama için yorumları okuma / yorum ekleme olanağı
Sağlık ve Fitnes,
Finans / Para,
Realistic frustration simulation: shake your device to scramble the board! Fun, fast, and addictive!
- Trace your finger to spell out words
- Shake to scramble board
- High scores
- Customizable game parameters:
- - - Board Size
- - - Unlimited and timed modes
- - - Customizable word length
- - - Letter frequency
Promo Site: http://manicnorth.com/onwords/
*This game has no affiliation with the aforementioned games; Boggle and Bejeweled are both registered trademarks of their respective owners Hasbro and Popcap.
** Shake your device at your own risk.
- 15 Minute warning light prior to bridge being raised.
- Custom update intervals available.
- Swipe down to refresh.
- Tap a bridge to pin it to the top.
Data collected straight from the Great Lakes Seaway website on demand up to a dynamic load based limit.
Includes the following bridges:
Bridge 2 - Lower St. Lambert lock
Bridge 3 - Upper St. Lambert lock
Bridge 5 - Upper Cote Ste Catherine lock
Bridge 7A - CPR Bridge (Kahnawake)
Bridge 7B - CPR Bridge (Kahnawake)
Bridge 9 - St. Louis-de-Gonzague Bridge
Bridge 10 - Larocque Bridge