Have you set sales goals for your team? As a retail manager do you feel they should be able to sell a particular item a set percentage of the time? For example do you feel that 10% of a cashiers total transactions they should be able to sell an add-on at the register? Do you sell electronics and have set a goal for all printer tickets to sell USB cables, Ink, and Paper? Do you have a whole new product line that needs to be pitched to ever customer? Did you set a goal that every ticket over $100 should have a new customer sign up for a company credit card? This app will be your best selling tool.
You can save each month’s results right in the app itself or E-mail the results to your manager E-mail account to pull up and review during coaching sessions or annual reviews. You can E-mail your data as an image to print and post for your team. Also, you can E-Mail your data as a csv to easily import it into your favorite database program.
I recommend printing the results daily and posting it for your team. At the end of a set period you can save your results right in the app (up to 52 periods). Also you can select an associate from the main screen and see a recap of their results for all saved periods and months. This comes in handy during review times or just doing sales coaching.
In this app you can track up to 12 associates, four spiff/item goals at once, and even save up to 12 months of results(and 52 periods or weeks) right in the app.
Use this tool to celebrate wins or coach accordingly. This app was designed to give you the tools to succeed.
Good luck and happy selling.
You can follow me on twitter to learn what is coming next @SkylerSwiftBiz
Complete version. No additional charges.
Sales on the Move is the “stand-alone” CRM tool that enables you to get the most out of your customer relationship.
Sales on the Move is designed for sales representatives who want to improve the way they work.
With Sales on the Move, you can set your own objectives and organize in a systematic manner to reach them.
As you register your activity, you can see various statistic aspects of your work. It provides a precise tool for self-assessment.
- Events and visits diary.
- Clients and Products organizer.
- Sales/Budgets manager.
- Rich performance statistics.
- Expenses organizer.
- No internet connection required.
- Mobile and tablet supported.
- Android 2.3.3.
- 480 x 800 screen resolution.
¡We have new page on Facebook! ¡Follow us!
If you have any problem or suggestion, our team will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for using Sales on the Move!
How it works:
• Enter your list of ingredients in the first column.
• At the top of the next column, enter a multiplying factor to rescale the recipe. You can have as many columns as can fit on your screen.
• You can either scale down your recipe (by entering numbers like 0.5, 1/3, etc.) or scale up (for example, enter 2 to double your recipe).
• Alternatively, scale your recipe for a specific ingredient. For example, let's say your recipe calls for 3 eggs but you only have 2 eggs. Enter all the ingredients in your recipe (with 3 eggs) in the first column. In the next column, enter "2" in the egg row. Press "Done" or click away and the app will rescale the rest of the ingredients in the second column. So, your second column will display how much of each ingredient you need when using 2 eggs instead of 3. This will also be reflected in the proportion number at the top, which will show 2/3.
More things you can do with Recipe Scaler:
• Convert each ingredient to a different unit (currently supports g, lb, oz, Tbsp, tsp, cup).
• Toggle between displaying decimals and fractions.
• Select any element and change to resize accordingly.
Future development plans:
• We don't yet support converting between volume and weight units - like between oz and cups. That's coming up in a future version - you'll be able to convert weight to volume for common ingredients (e.g. convert 1 cup of butter to grams).
• Saving and loading recipes.