It helps you keeps track of your disease activity, medication, doctor appointments and laboratory results. Disease activity scores are visualized to help you and your doctor have a better overview of your health and plan future treatment.
- track your disease score (DAS28, SDAI, CDAI) and visualize your progress
- add your medication, and set reminders to always stay on track with your treatment
- add reminders for your doctor appointments and laboratory controls
- store your laboratory results
- set goals for your disease activity score according to the latest guidelines
All of this provides you a helping hand in managing your condition and staying on top of your progress.
Manage My Pain for Android helps you and others better understand what you are going through. Manage My Pain has helped thousands of people better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. It is the most effective pain management app to record, track, analyze, & share your pain.
• Track your pain using a powerfully customizable yet simple entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Manage My Pain creates professional pain reports and synchronizes your data across all your Android devices.
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
Feature 1 - Track your pain using a powerfully customizable yet simple entry screen
• Intuitive and Medically-Relevant Description Approach
• Pre-Populated Yet Customizable Descriptors
• Touch-based entry in 30 seconds
Feature 2 - Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Single Screen Summary
• Pie Charts To Visualize Characteristics
• Severity Over Time
• Monthly Calendar View
• Sort & Filter Record List
Feature 3 - Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Never Lose Your Data
• Keep All Your Android Devices In Sync
• Have Full Offline Functionality
Feature 4 - Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Enable Evidence-Based Diagnosis & Treatment
• Support Medical Insurance & Disability Claims
• Email or Print Reports (some reports require a credit purchase as low as $1.19 each)
Feature 5 - Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Record Your Pain Conditions
• Have A Central Place For Your Personal Characteristics
• New Elements Being Added Regularly
Feature 6 - Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
• Detailed User Guides
• Get Fast Responses From Support
• Frequently Asked Questions
Created by a chronic pain patient to track, report on, and manage pain and symptoms.
My Pain Diary is simple, flexible & powerful. With very little effort you can record details about your pain and symptoms in a way that makes sense to you -- which can provide helpful insights for you and your doctor. This award-winning app is a must-have for anyone who suffers from chronic pain.
Here's what people are saying about My Pain Diary:
- "It really is brilliant. Well thought out." '
- "Smart and useful!"
- "Best app I've ever used!"
- "Money well spent!"
- "Makes communication so much easier and it helps me to understand my body and mind better as well."
- "My surgeon spotted something by looking at my graph and was able to diagnose another condition, which is now being treated."
- "Helped me discover trends I would not otherwise have been aware of..."
Is your new medication working? Does temperature or humidity affect your pain? Did that extra coffee make your swelling worse? Are you sleeping better than you did last week, month or year?
By tracking your chronic pain condition with MPD, you can answer these questions and more!
WITH MY PAIN DIARY YOU CAN:
- Learn how much you are affected by humidity, barometric pressure, temperature, precipitation and more.
- Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends.
- Compare multiple conditions and metrics on a single, interactive graph which makes finding correlations easy.
- Keep an accurate record of your condition for your doctor.
- Email or print a report for you and your doctors.
- Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day.
- Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
Created by a chronic patient after being diagnosed with RSD/CRPS, MPD strikes the perfect balance between utility and ease-of-use.
Track unlimited conditions, symptoms, triggers ,etc. Track multiple times a day if needed. Create entries for dates in the past. Edit entries at any time.
Weather data is saved automatically with each new entry and can be compared against your pain using the interactive graphs.
Document your swelling, rash, discoloration, etc with photos.
Color coded calendar:
Get a sense of your progress with just a glance.
Overlay various ‘metrics’ to get a whole new look at your pain. Want to see if that thing makes your pain worse? You can do that with the graphs.
Doctor Reports: Detailed reports can be emailed or printed for you and your doctors. The PDF reports can be configured to suit your needs and optionally include a graph, photos, notes and weather data.
Editable Pain Scale Descriptions: MPD comes with a pretty good default pain scale. However, you should consult with your doctor and replace it with their pain scale.
Flag an entry as ‘Private’ and it will NOT show up on a Doctor’s Report.
Dropbox Backup: Ensure you never lose your data. Regularly backup your entries to Dropbox.
Install Now and start tracking your pain today!
DAS28, a modified version of the original DAS, is a quantitative measure of disease activity used to monitor the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. DAS28, which stands for "disease activity score," is calculated using a formula that includes the number of tender joints and swollen joints (28 joints maximum). DAS28 is not only useful for assessing patients in clinical practice but for clinical trials as well.
You can calculate the DAS28 ESR (default) or DAS28 CRP
Gambar untuk setiap Penyakit
Gejala untuk setiap Penyakit
Remedies untuk setiap Penyakit
Penyebab untuk setiap Penyakit
Penyakit od pengobatan
rumah solusi penyakit
yoga untuk penyakit
Ayurveda, Ayurvedic, Kedokteran, Tanaman, Herbal, remedies, Remedy, Pencegahan, Kesehatan, mandiri, alami, obat
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Axial spondyloarthritis
- Peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
** The number 1 selling headache diary on the Android Market **
What people are saying...
"Great app & very responsive developer has everything my dr needs"
"Awesome app for migraine patients"
"Great Great app only one I ever bought"
The headache diary can help you tracking your migraines and headaches. Using the generated reports the Headache Diary can help you gain a better understanding of your migraine / headache that ultimately aims to help improve you lifestyle.
+++ Features and Functions:
* Color theme optimized for ease of reading for migraine sufferers
* Add details entries tracking the following:
- Headache start Date & Time
- The duration of a headache
- The type of headache (Migraine, Tension, etc)
- Location of pain (Left Side, Forehead etc) with customize option
- The severity of an headache
- Triggers (Allergies, Exercise, etc)
- Fully customizable Trigger entries
- Multiple trigger selection
- Affects of a headache (Unable to work, Nausea, etc)
- Medication taken, the amount and the effect
- Medication list fully customizable
* Reporting Features with charts
- Historical list of headaches, with severity
- Summary of headaches
- Types of headaches
- Headache Location
- Report headache occurrence by day of week
- Report headache occurrence by time of day
- Severity of pain over time
* Generate and email PDF reports of your headache data and charts.
* Charts of filterable by date for further analysis. Helps you gain a better understanding of your headaches.
* Exporting of the data as CSV for use in Excel
* Backup and Restore + automatic backup option to keep your data safe
* Migrate of data to new devices
* German, French, English Language supported in the App.
* Cloud Backup
Cloud backup stores your data in the google cloud. This service will restore your data on re-installation of the app on your current phone or alternative device, when using the same account. Requires Android 2.2+. To enable cloud backup & restore please check the Settings --> Privacy options on your phone.
If you miss a feature or have problems, please contact us and we do our best to help. email@example.com
+++ import from lite version
You can import your saved data from the lite version. First export the data from the Lite version and use the import function in the Pro version to re-import you data.
This application is made in the Indonesian language, do not install if you do not understand Indonesian or Malay.
Merupakan Aplikasi berbentuk ebook yang cocok untuk dokter Indonesia, mudah digunakan kapan dan dimana saja, lebih dari 200 materi yang sering ditemukan di lapangan, disajikan sesuai dengan kebutuhan dokter dan materi yang selalu update secara berkala.
Terapi dalam Aplikasi ini tidak dianjurkan untuk digunakan oleh kalangan nonmedis, Informasi yang terdapat dalam aplikasi dikumpulkan dari berbagai sumber dan tidak dimaksudkan sebagai pengganti nasihat, saran, konsultasi ataupun kunjungan kepada dokter anda. Bila anda memiliki masalah kesehatan, hubungilah dokter anda
PEDOMAN PENGOBATAN DASAR DI PUSKESMAS 2007, DEPKES RI
BUKU SAKU PELAYANAN KESEHATAN ANAK DI RUMAH SAKIT, DEPKES RI
Tips Updates jika terjadi force close:
1. Uninstall aplikasi terlebih dahulu
2. Hapus Folder makemedroid pada external atau internal sdcard (gunakan file explorer)
3. Install ulang aplikasi
Updates Version 1.9
1. Perbaikan tampilan untuk materi dengan fitur zoom in dan zoom out
2. Perbaikan Tampilan Menu dan Penataan ulang
3. Forum Diskusi (Fitur dalam tahap Uji Coba)
4. Panduan lengkap tentang Partisipasi dan Donasi
UPDATE VERSI 1.10
1. Tambahan lebih dari 150 Materi baru
2. Pembagian Menu baru meliputi Member Area dan Publik Area dengan Hak akses masing-masing kategori
3. Tambahan Menu "DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS", terdiri dari :
Rujukan Nilai Normal Laboratorium, Tutorial EKG Lengkap & Radiologi
4. Menu Drug List : Referensi Obat-obat yang sering diresepkan oleh dokter
5. Menu Konsultasi berupa halaman sejumlah Twitter akun dokter yang menerima konsultasi via twitter
1. Tampilan lebih segar dan rapi dengan "Sliding Menu"
2. Perubahan "Footer Menu" menjadi "Top Menu" sehingga memperluas ruang baca
3. Tambahan lebih dari 30 jenis obat baru yang sering digunakan dalam praktek sehari-hari
4. Penyesuaian tampilan materi dengan device yang memiliki layar kecil
5. Beberapa perbaikan lainnya
Know the main diagnostic criteria of rheumatic diseases!
Rheumatology is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, for diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology deals primarily with clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitis, and hereditary disorders of connective tissue.
Check out all the features found in this version:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Dermato / Polymyositis
• Sjogren's Syndrome
• Joint Disease
• Polyarteritis nodosa
• Wegener's granulomatosis
• Temporal arteritis
• Polymyalgia Rheumatica
• Takayasu arteritis
• Behcet's Disease
• Kawasaki disease
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Reiter's Syndrome
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Osteoarthritis of the hip
• Osteoarthritis interphalangeal
• Osteoarthritis of the knee
• Rheumatic Fever
• Lyme Disease
• Acute gout
• calcium pyrophosphate arthropathy
• Sweet's syndrome
This is another release vandFald.net!
Any questions, please contact the developers:
De inhoud van de applicatie bestaat uit een lijst van veelgebruikte anesthesiologische middelen met overzichtelijk gerangschikte informatie over doseringen, eigenschappen, werkingsmechanismen, indicaties, waarschuwingen en farmacologie van de diverse medicamenten. De applicatie is met name geschikt voor snelle naslag tijdens het werk op of buiten het operatiekamercomplex en de intensive care. Aan de basis van deze applicatie ligt het hoofdstuk Farmacologie uit het nieuwe boek Klinische anesthesiologie onder redactie van Noordzij, Klimek en Stamer. De applicatie is met name geschikt voor de anesthesioloog (in opleiding), coassistent, anesthesiemedewerker, IC-arts (in opleiding) en IC-verpleegkundige. De applicatie zal regelmatig worden geüpdatet met nieuwe informatie. Deze updates zijn gratis.
De redactie heeft ernaar gestreefd om de inhoud van de applicatie een afspiegeling te laten zijn van de gangbare anesthesiologische praktijk in een gemiddeld Nederlands ziekenhuis. Om die reden kunnen doseringen afwijken van de door de fabrikant of in het Farmacotherapeutisch Kompas geadviseerde dosering.
Recensies Klinische anesthesiologie – Medicatie:
‘Duidelijke en overzichtelijke app voor de anesthesie! Eindelijk!’ *****
‘Eindelijk een no nonsense programma als naslagwerk binnen de anesthesie’ ****
‘Kort, bondig, duidelijk en overzichtelijk voor naslag tijdens het werk’ *****
‘Mooie overzichtelijke app, een aanrader!’ *****
Voor reacties op deze vernieuwde applicatie houden wij ons gaarne aanbevolen. Voor fouten, verbeteringen, suggesties of goede ideeën stuur een e-mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aan de totstandkoming van de inhoud is de uiterste zorg besteed. Voor informatie die nochtans onvolledig of onjuist is opgenomen, aanvaarden auteur(s), redactie en uitgever geen aansprakelijkheid. Wij aanvaarden geen aansprakelijkheid voor eventueel foutief medisch handelen als gevolg van deze inhoud. Voor eventuele verbeteringen van de opgenomen gegevens houden wij ons gaarne aanbevolen.
Redactie: Peter Noordzij, Markus Klimek
Ontwikkeling: Jonge Sla Design
Uitgever: © De Tijdstroom Uitgeverij
Alle rechten voorbehouden. Niets uit deze uitgave mag worden verveelvoudigd, opgeslagen in een geautomatiseerd gegevensbestand of openbaar gemaakt worden in enige vorm of op enige wijze, hetzij elektronisch, mechanisch, door fotokopieën, opnamen of enig andere manier, zonder voorafgaande toestemming van de uitgever.
De Tijdstroom Uitgeverij BV
3500 AT Utrecht
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
• Keep a record of your health conditions, medication history, surgeries undergone etc., to help your doctors get a clearer picture of your current health status.
• Search for healthcare providers having their own Virtual Practice on NeedStreet and add them to your healthcare providers list.
• Securely update and access your health tracker readings such as blood sugar level, blood pressure, INR etc. from your device, and share them with doctors.
• View the feedback that you receive from your healthcare provider, based on the readings you log in.
• Ask health-related and medical questions to your healthcare providers via the simple and user-friendly interface of the "My Questions" service.
• Enhanced ability to access your personal health record from anywhere and to securely share it with your healthcare providers.
• Capability of choosing your own healthcare provider to seek online medical care and to ask health-related questions.
• Accurate and authentic answers from leading medical experts, to all your health-related doubts.
• Reduced travelling time and costs, as you are able to update your doctor even between hospital visits.
• Overall, improved health due to continuous monitoring and care by your healthcare provider.
The Focus Animated Pocket Dictionaries are the world’s first ever animated dictionaries that provide definitions of medical terms with the aid of realistic and narrated 3D animations, complimented with text definitions. Terms arranged alphabetically making definitions easy to search. These unique visual dictionaries are excellent reference sources for health professionals, students and health consumers. The videos play independent of the internet once downloaded.
Avoid medication errors selecting always the right drug.
Create your treatments and receive alarms with your own voice.
Remember the dose to take, if you already have taken your pills and the next time to take your meds.
Just that simple : Tap your medicines and listen to them.
The only pill reminder that works with real medicines, it’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Medication Assistant.
More from developer
Scientific studies show that the health problems faced by asthma sufferers can be almost completely brought under control with careful monitoring.
AsthmaCheck offers perfect monitoring:
- electronic peak flow record
- individual medication planer
- notifications of peak flow readings, checks and medication
- clear overview of your asthma record: as list, chart or diary
- functional and intuitive user interface
- symptom control with a simple 5-point check (GINA)
- smoking and sport tracking
- comprehensive statistical evaluation
- export data as PDF, CSV or as plain text in an email
AsthmaCheck will mean less discomfort and reduced medication. The aim of modern asthma therapies is to completely bring the illness under control using as little medication as possible. AsthmaCheck will help you optimally record your data and reduce your medication.
Clear data record
AsthmaCheck helps patients to help themselves. The App was specially developed by pulmonary specialists to assist patients to optimally and independently manage their illness. Thanks to the App’s intuitive user interface and its simple design and icons, patients have a clear record of their readings, allowing them to keep a careful eye on their asthma
Let AsthmaCheck remind you of medication, checks or your peak flow readings to specific point of times. AsthmaCheck will also remind you in case of low amount of medicine.
Regular symptom check
Monitor your success with AsthmaCheck. In order to help you to systematically monitor your asthma, AsthmaCheck provides you with a simple 5-point check – in accordance with the Global Initiative for Asthma GINA – that you can run regularly.
Install AsthmaCheck today on your Android Phone, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and experience how modern monitoring can help you improve your life with asthma.
Contact for support, questions or suggestions: email@example.com
Download RheumaTrack® SPA FREE OF CHARGE!
Kindly supported by abbvie
RheumaTrack® SPA is a personal digital patient diary with the following functions:
• Protocol for pain according to visual analog scale (VAS)
• Individual medication planner
• Check for disease activity with the BASDAI and BASFI surveys
• Protocol for pain and pain localization
• Documentation of further important symptoms such as psoriasis, eye infections, heel pain, etc.
• Lucid illustration of the pain diary as a history, list or calendar
• Documentation of morning stiffness
• Documentation of sports activities, infection times and inability to work
• Reminder function for pain value recording, medication intake, checks & doctor’s visits
• Functional and intuitive user guidance
• Extensive statistical evaluation
• Notes function for pain value entry
• Code lock against undesired access
• Export of data for archiving and printing for entries, checks and medication intake
• Export of data in an email as a CSV file (for import e.g. to Excel) or in PDF format
Clearly Laid Out Follow-Up Control
The app was especially developed by rheumatologists to help patients to autonomously monitor their rheumatism in an optimal way. By means of intuitive user guidance, simple graphics and symbols, you can maintain a clear overview of pain values, morning stiffness and use of medication thanks to the app.
The medication scheduler helps you to take your medication at the correct time and helps you to record what you take. Important note: please only enter your use and dosage for the medication as described by the doctor, patient information leaflet or pharmacist.
By means of RheumaTrack’s reminder function you will no longer forget to save your activity records. Let yourself be reminded of when you should take your medication in the same way in which you can be reminded of regular checks or doctors’ visits. Should your medication supplies run short, RheumaTrack® SPA will notify you on the display of your device.
By means of the export function you can back up and archive your personal rheumatism patient diary. All of the data recorded can be backed up in email format, as a CSV file or as a formatted PDF file.
Install RheumaTrack® SPA on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad today and experience how the RheumaTrack® SPA electronic patient diary can help you to keep a closer eye on yours disease.
Contact for support, questions & suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org