It helps you keeps track of your disease activity, medication, doctor appointments and laboratory results. Disease activity scores are visualized to help you and your doctor have a better overview of your health and plan future treatment.
- track your disease score (DAS28, SDAI, CDAI) and visualize your progress
- add your medication, and set reminders to always stay on track with your treatment
- add reminders for your doctor appointments and laboratory controls
- store your laboratory results
- set goals for your disease activity score according to the latest guidelines
All of this provides you a helping hand in managing your condition and staying on top of your progress.
Conheça os principais critérios diagnósticos das doenças reumatológicas!
Reumatologia é uma sub-especialidade em medicina interna, dedicado ao diagnóstico e terapêutica das doenças reumáticas. A Reumatologia lida principalmente com problemas clínicos envolvendo articulações, tecidos moles, doenças autoimunes, vasculite e distúrbios hereditários do tecido conjuntivo.
Confira todos os critérios encontrados nessa versão:
• Artrite Reumatóide
• Lúpus Eritematoso Sistêmico
• Síndrome de Sjögren
• Doença Mista
• Poliarterite nodosa
• Granulomatose de Wegener
• Arterite Temporal
• Polimialgia Reumática
• Arterite de Takayasu
• Doença de Behçet
• Doença de Kawasaki
• Espondilite Anquilosante
• Síndrome de Reiter
• Artrite psoriática
• Osteoartrose do quadril
• Osteoartrose interfalângica
• Osteoartrose de joelho
• Febre Reumática
• Doença de Lyme
• Gota aguda
• Artropatia de Pirofosfato de Cálcio
• Síndrome de Sweet
Esse é mais um lançamento vandFald.net!
Faça o download da versão completo no link >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=reumatologia.vandfald.net
Qualquer dúvida, entre em contato com os desenvolvedores:
Know the main diagnostic criteria of rheumatic diseases!
Rheumatology is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, for diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology deals primarily with clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitis, and hereditary disorders of connective tissue.
Check out all the features found in this version:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
• Dermato / Polymyositis
• Sjogren's Syndrome
• Joint Disease
• Polyarteritis nodosa
• Wegener's granulomatosis
• Temporal arteritis
• Polymyalgia Rheumatica
• Takayasu arteritis
• Behcet's Disease
• Kawasaki disease
• Ankylosing Spondylitis
• Reiter's Syndrome
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Osteoarthritis of the hip
• Osteoarthritis interphalangeal
• Osteoarthritis of the knee
• Rheumatic Fever
• Lyme Disease
• Acute gout
• calcium pyrophosphate arthropathy
• Sweet's syndrome
This is another release vandFald.net!
Any questions, please contact the developers:
Funzionalità APP Artrite Reumatoide :
Registra l’appuntamento sia sul device (in modo tale da avvertire il paziente anche in caso della mancanza di connettività), sia su una piattaforma cloud (in modo tale da potersi sincronizzare nel caso in cui il device fosse resettato e perdesse tutte le informazioni).
Sistema di sincronizzazione (applicativo integrato nell’app che permette di prelevare gli appuntamenti dall’applicazione web e li trasferisce sul device)
Sistema news google per la frase chiave: “malattie reumatiche”. Questo sistema visualizza tutti gli articoli presenti in google news. Questa funzionalità sarà possibile usarla solo in presenza di connettività
Realizzazione dell’applicazione Web che manterrà lo storico degli appuntamenti di ogni paziente e che permetterà il ripristino degli appuntamenti in caso di reset del device.
Sistema di registrazione online. Ogni paziente per poter usare l’App dovrà essere registrato su un portale e dovrà dare la propria mail, rispondere ad un questionario. La registrazione del fruitore dell’App , permetterà all’applicazione di poter ripristinare in qualsiasi momento tutti gli appuntamenti registrati dal fruitore dell’App.
Pagine dedicate a Patologie Reumatiche e Farmaci.
DAS28, a modified version of the original DAS, is a quantitative measure of disease activity used to monitor the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. DAS28, which stands for "disease activity score," is calculated using a formula that includes the number of tender joints and swollen joints (28 joints maximum). DAS28 is not only useful for assessing patients in clinical practice but for clinical trials as well.
You can calculate the DAS28 ESR (default) or DAS28 CRP
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed colour pain drawings in order to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- add comments to each pain entry
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
You can use the smartphone app without internet connection or you can choose to register an account which allows you to synchronize all of your entries to the cloud. This way you can access the same diary by using the tablet app or by using your PC/Mac (www.CatchMyPain.com). Those versions already provide a lot more features, but the smartphone app will catch up soon!
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
We are working hard to introduce new features every month. Here is a short overview of what you can expect soon:
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is based on your pain drawings
- entering diagnoses
- and last but not least, you will soon benefit from the insights of our pain research and you will be able to exchange best practices with similar patients!
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
Prognosis : Rheumatology contains 16 cases covering the spectrum of clinical rheumatology.
The cases are excellent preparation for the USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, NCLEX, CCRN and MCAT exams, as well as other board examinations and professional licensure tests.
They are also an excellent introduction to rheumatology for anyone interested in the field.
Each case can be completed in a few minutes, making it an ideal tool for quick or last minute revision.
The content is modeled on real life patients, has been checked by a panel of expert medical specialists and is based on current management guidelines.
1. Reactive Arthritis
3. Anti Phospholipid Syndrome
5. Perthes' Disease
6. Psoriatic Arthritis
9. Septic Arthritis
10. Osteonecrosis, Femoral Head
11. Rheumatoid Arthritis
12. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
14. Sjögren's Syndrome
15. Ankylosing Spondylitis
16. Polymyalgia Rheumatica
A Kérdések elnevezésű oldalon az adott nap vonatkozásában rögzítheti:
• Az ízületi fájdalom mértékét
• Az ízületi duzzanat mértékét
• Az ízületi duzzanat megjelenési helyeit egy sematikus ábrán
• Azt, hogy az RA miatt kellett-e hiányoznia a munkahelyéről
• Azt, hogy volt-e lázas megbetegedése (erre bizonyos kezelések mellett fokozott figyelmet kell fordítani, illetve a láz vagy hőemelkedés az RA-ban fennálló gyulladás jele is lehet)
• Azt, hogy az orvos által előírt módon alkalmazta-e az RA kezelésére rendelt gyógyszereket
Kimutatásoknál az alábbiakat láthatja:
• Tüneteim időtengelyen: naponként megjelennek a fájdalom, a duzzanat mértékének értékei, valamint az, hogy volt-e láza vagy hiányzott-e a munkából, illetve hogy rendeltetésszerűen alkalmazta-e a terápiát
• Ízületi duzzanatok eloszlása: egy sematikus ábrán színkódokkal jelölve megmutatja, hogy az elmúlt 3 hónapban mely ízülete volt duzzadt, és melyik egyáltalán nem
• Korábbi adatok: táblázatos módon mutatja be az Ön által felvitt adatokat
• Diagramok: az Ön állapotát mutatják meg az elmúlt 3 hónapban aszerint, hogy a napok hány %-ában volt láza, hiányzott a munkából, milyen volt az ízületi tünetek (fájdalom, duzzanat) súlyossági megoszlása.
Minden oldalt kinyomtathat képernyőfotóval és magával vihet a soron következő orvosi ellenőrzése, illetve mindezt megmutathatja orvosának az okostelefonján is.
Designed to allow chronic pain patients to record daily pain-scores and relevant clinical details. These are are entered into a simple on-screen calendar, and can be displayed graphically, exported to a spreadsheet file, or exported and emailed. The output is designed to inform the health professionals involved in managing your pain. The app also provides access to some of the Chronic Pain Management Group's leaflets and other resources.
Developed by Consultant Anaesthetists involved in chronic pain management in the West of Scotland.
The most downloaded pain management app on Android!
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain creates reports designed by doctors for doctors - ones that your doctor will actually read!
• Track your pain using a simple, quick, yet powerfully customizable entry screen
• Get insight to your condition through statistics, charts, graphs, and calendar views
• Sync with the cloud to safe-keep your records and keep all your devices up to date
• Share what you're going through by creating evidence-based reports for diagnosis, treatment, and claims
• Personalize your account by recording your medical and personal characteristics
• Get support from a responsive team and detailed user guides
Create and view your records anywhere, anytime, and from any Android device, while knowing that your information will be protected & secure.
The Pro version adds:
• the ability to view more than 10 records
• background sync capabilities
To migrate from Lite to Pro (using online account):
• Create an online account and synchronize your information
• Install the Pro version and login to your account
To migrate from Lite to Pro (without an online account):
• Press the Backup/Restore button in the Lite version
• Select Backup from the pop-up
• Launch the Pro version, and press Backup/Restore
• Select Restore from the pop-up
• Select the latest backup file from the list that appears
• Validate that all records exist in Pro and uninstall Lite
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Questions? Bugs? Feature Requests? We want to hear from you to ensure a 5-star experience!
• Website: http://www.managinglife.com/contact
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/lifecontrolsw
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManageMyPain
• Google+: http://goo.gl/TyXjC
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
All doctors working in rheumatology, clinicians, trainee’s, supervisors and clinical researchers will love this App as it will render them easy access the important trials in rheumatology.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Axial spondyloarthritis
- Peripheral spondyloarthritis
- Inflammatory back pain
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Systemic sclerosis
Included disease activity calculators:
All of the included classifications and disease activity calculators are based on referenced equations. All references available inside the app.
Traditionally people relied upon their Healthcare Professionals to make the decision regarding the most appropriate treatment for their condition. However as medicine has progressed and the range of treatment options has increased it is no longer always a decision based on the Healthcare Professionals preference only.
Patient decision aids are a useful tool when there is a decision to be made about medical advice from the Healthcare Professional but also incorporating the patients’ preferences and concerns.
In order to enable patients to reach a decision in partnership with their Healthcare Professional it is important that they have access to information about the different treatment options and have the opportunity to work through the information and evaluate the risks and benefits when viewed in conjunction with their personal values and preferences.
This patient decision aid assists patients to progress through it in an ordered fashion, having a number of distinct elements to the decision making process which support the patient in reaching a provisional decision which they can then discuss with their Healthcare Professional.
Firstly the aid provides information about Rheumatoid Arthritis in order to facilitate better understanding of what is happening in the body as a result of this condition. The description is supported by an animation which displays and demonstrates how the disease or condition progresses.
Treatment options for Rheumatoid Arthritis are then displayed providing the patient with an explanation of each of the available treatment options which can be easily compared.
The third element of the decision aid then invites the patient to answer some questions which require him/her to consider what his or her values and preferences are regarding the treatment of their Rheumatoid Arthritis when considered alongside the consequences of each of the treatment options, for example are they happy to have an operation in order to treat the condition, and how much are the symptoms they experience upsetting them or interfering with their everyday activities?
Once the patient has considered these questions the preferences they have entered are displayed back to them in the order they have input and information regarding each of the preferences is displayed alongside it so that the patient can fully understand which of the treatment options is most likely to fulfil their preferences.
Finally they are presented with the information they have said is their preferred treatment option and they are encouraged to then discuss that with their Healthcare Professional so that an agreement can be reached and plans for the treatment made.
More from developer
Scientific studies show that the health problems faced by asthma sufferers can be almost completely brought under control with careful monitoring.
AsthmaCheck offers perfect monitoring:
- electronic peak flow record
- individual medication planer
- notifications of peak flow readings, checks and medication
- clear overview of your asthma record: as list, chart or diary
- functional and intuitive user interface
- symptom control with a simple 5-point check (GINA)
- smoking and sport tracking
- comprehensive statistical evaluation
- export data as PDF, CSV or as plain text in an email
AsthmaCheck will mean less discomfort and reduced medication. The aim of modern asthma therapies is to completely bring the illness under control using as little medication as possible. AsthmaCheck will help you optimally record your data and reduce your medication.
Clear data record
AsthmaCheck helps patients to help themselves. The App was specially developed by pulmonary specialists to assist patients to optimally and independently manage their illness. Thanks to the App’s intuitive user interface and its simple design and icons, patients have a clear record of their readings, allowing them to keep a careful eye on their asthma
Let AsthmaCheck remind you of medication, checks or your peak flow readings to specific point of times. AsthmaCheck will also remind you in case of low amount of medicine.
Regular symptom check
Monitor your success with AsthmaCheck. In order to help you to systematically monitor your asthma, AsthmaCheck provides you with a simple 5-point check – in accordance with the Global Initiative for Asthma GINA – that you can run regularly.
Install AsthmaCheck today on your Android Phone, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and experience how modern monitoring can help you improve your life with asthma.
Contact for support, questions or suggestions: email@example.com
Download RheumaTrack® SPA FREE OF CHARGE!
Kindly supported by abbvie
RheumaTrack® SPA is a personal digital patient diary with the following functions:
• Protocol for pain according to visual analog scale (VAS)
• Individual medication planner
• Check for disease activity with the BASDAI and BASFI surveys
• Protocol for pain and pain localization
• Documentation of further important symptoms such as psoriasis, eye infections, heel pain, etc.
• Lucid illustration of the pain diary as a history, list or calendar
• Documentation of morning stiffness
• Documentation of sports activities, infection times and inability to work
• Reminder function for pain value recording, medication intake, checks & doctor’s visits
• Functional and intuitive user guidance
• Extensive statistical evaluation
• Notes function for pain value entry
• Code lock against undesired access
• Export of data for archiving and printing for entries, checks and medication intake
• Export of data in an email as a CSV file (for import e.g. to Excel) or in PDF format
Clearly Laid Out Follow-Up Control
The app was especially developed by rheumatologists to help patients to autonomously monitor their rheumatism in an optimal way. By means of intuitive user guidance, simple graphics and symbols, you can maintain a clear overview of pain values, morning stiffness and use of medication thanks to the app.
The medication scheduler helps you to take your medication at the correct time and helps you to record what you take. Important note: please only enter your use and dosage for the medication as described by the doctor, patient information leaflet or pharmacist.
By means of RheumaTrack’s reminder function you will no longer forget to save your activity records. Let yourself be reminded of when you should take your medication in the same way in which you can be reminded of regular checks or doctors’ visits. Should your medication supplies run short, RheumaTrack® SPA will notify you on the display of your device.
By means of the export function you can back up and archive your personal rheumatism patient diary. All of the data recorded can be backed up in email format, as a CSV file or as a formatted PDF file.
Install RheumaTrack® SPA on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad today and experience how the RheumaTrack® SPA electronic patient diary can help you to keep a closer eye on yours disease.
Contact for support, questions & suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org